PDA

View Full Version : Soap in mouth

Darcy
04-04-2002, 00:16
Has anyone ever seen this as a punishment? It was used at my school by a teacher once when a boy swore at her. "Wash your mouth out with soap and water" she screamed, and made him put a bar of soap in his gob! I've often wondered what it must have felt like for him.

If you know of any photos or videos featuring this as a punishment featuring a girl, do tell.

silverxantia
04-04-2002, 18:11
As a 45 year old, the threat of a mouth soaping was pretty common when I was growing up. Particularly for swearing or smart talking to your elders & betters. It was probably used far less than it was threatened, but I certainly knew of several kids who got the treatment.......mostly at home though rather than at school.

I was mouth soaped myself on more than one occasion mum grabbed the soap and wet it then if I wouldn't open my mouth voluntarily would take a bunche of hair and use it to pull my head back. This inevitably meant my mouth opened and the soap went in. Her technique was to spread a fair bit around my teeth, front or back then leave me to it.

Mouth soaping in our house was sometimes the whole of the punishment but may also be combined with a spanking. An example was when having consistently denied breaking a window when the truth finally came out that it was me, I was mouth soaped for the lies and spanked for the breakage with the soapy taste still there.

all43J
04-06-2002, 18:47
This is probably one of the few kinds of punishement that I haven't experienced either as a boy or an adult though my Mother once threatened to do it to me when she suspected I had lied.

I did have friends who this had happened to and sometimes combined with a spanking as well.

If this was part of a punishment session and a mistress decided that she was going to do this I would accept that I had no choice.

Burns
04-06-2002, 19:29
Quite obviously this is a ploy on behalf of spankyou thank you the dirty wee barrister. If you read the subtext you will see he is actually asking what soap is and what it is for, Maybe the message is stinking in at last.

magik
04-06-2002, 20:19
nearest i can get

bagpuss
04-06-2002, 22:28
magik>.......................................magic pic thanks teehee

shanelle
04-06-2002, 23:15
I actually still use that as a threat to my kids when I hear them swearing, which was something my mum used and her mother, never actually carried the threat out nor was it on me... ooo...just tastin' it when it runs in your mouth in the shower is enuff ty

shanelle

magik
05-06-2002, 08:06

bagpuss
05-06-2002, 19:43
Magik >thanks ..........those Czech girls are very pretty an submissive ,how much is flight to Prague,teehee

shanelle> "ooo...just tastin' it when it runs in your mouth in the shower " .....................Mmmmmmmmmmm ....you still talking about creamy soap there ,lol

VicMacMeldrew
05-06-2002, 20:56
We had a wash house in the backyard of the tenement close where my mother kept a few blocks of carbolic (soap to the unwashed ) . Tastes yummee ??????????????????:vomit:

VicMacMeldrew
05-06-2002, 21:01
And before I get any nasty comments about my 'umble beginnings in the late 19?0's. We were posh cos we had a room AND a kitchen AND (believe it or not) an inside toilet. So you didn't to go down to the lower landing with a key nd the Sunday Post for your weekly constitutional. We also had a tin bath in front of the black range but as I was the youngest of 3 children and 5th inline on a saturday night the water was pretty grotty and cold when it got to my turn.
Thiought you would all like that wee bit of Scottish social hisrory

bagpuss
05-06-2002, 21:09
methinks you are bragging now.............you posh pussy

sweetcheeks
05-06-2002, 21:16
That explains your rather soggy looking bedraggled grumpy pic Mr Meldrew.....

Clearly youve just gotten out of the bath having soaked in the scum of your siblings! hee hee hee

Gross!

:D

magik
05-06-2002, 21:26
bagpuss, i will get a couple of tickets tomorrow, just pack a cane and a hairbrush.............

bagpuss
05-06-2002, 22:00
Magik>sorry it will have to be after the world cup as that is when my banning order is finished,see the thread jubilee concert

btw those czech chicks are superb.....

WarmHand
17-06-2002, 11:55
I am a great advocate of alternative forms of punishment, and to my mind the punishment should fit the crime.

What better recompense for a filthy mouth then to wash it out, making sure the point is drummed home with a otk hand spanking.
If the culprit insists on spiting it out then just carry on spanking until she is more amenable to her punishment. :cool2:

Gerry Canook
19-06-2002, 02:44
Not my cup of tea, but I knew one lady who wanted to be punished that way. Her language cleaned up, but found other methods to get the spanks she wanted.