PDA

View Full Version : Who are the most convincing authority figures in spanking films?

Miss Foster
21-05-2006, 13:45
For men I would go for the bearded fellow who plays one of the headmasters at The Girls Boarding School. He has the most convincing chat to my mind - such a vital part of a spanking movie. The only problem with him is that he is not posh enough for the scenario.

Of the women, I must confess I have a soft spot for Miss Valkeryie both because of her obvious enjoyment of the role and her convincing stern cht.

Other good females are Alexandra Wolf of Lupus, who nabsolutely looks the part and the poshest of the Doms on the Spank Christina site - tends to dress like a gym mistress.

All those mentioned hit hard more often than not which adds to the authenticity of their perfomance.

a200t
21-05-2006, 15:11
Fully agree on Miss Valkyrie. Very beautiful, authentic and determined female who *really* knows how to use the cane. Absolute bliss!

I would also like to add Cassie Hunter to the list.

Being male myself, I can't say much about male authorities b/c they don't do it for me. I do find the dude with the foreign accent appearing in Girls Boarding School a little annoying though, not an authority at all.

jaycey
21-05-2006, 16:15
aws i rekon old Miss Valkyrie is wicked

alunn
25-05-2006, 21:08
I am going to be unoriginal and say Red Stripe's Miss Brown.

She is really good - albeit not Miss Brown - in That'll Teach 'em and its sequal Caned Every Day.

Miss Foster
27-05-2006, 11:03
Fully agree on Miss Valkyrie. Very beautiful, authentic and determined female who *really* knows how to use the cane. Absolute bliss!
I would also like to add Cassie Hunter to the list.
Being male myself, I can't say much about male authorities b/c they don't do it for me. I do find the dude with the foreign accent appearing in Girls Boarding School a little annoying though, not an authority at all.

Miss Valkyrie is particularly good in Strict Discipline where she comes pretty close to giving a full force caning, which is taken remarkablt well by the girl receiving it.

Afraid Cassie Hunter does not ring a bell. Who does she work for?

As for the male ones, you don't have to have a sexual interest in men to be able to judge whether they are good authority figures.

Niki Flynn
27-05-2006, 11:21
Despite his casual dress, I like Tom in some of the early GBS stuff, the ones that are all in German. I can't understand more than a word here and there, but that's part of the appeal. I just provide my own translation. Nothing makes my knees weak quite like German. :blush Clipped, precise, authoritative...

I realize that doesn't answer the question about the most convincing top, but for me German is the most convincing language for authority. English (not American) would be second.

Love,
Niki

Miss Foster
27-05-2006, 15:43
Despite his casual dress, I like Tom in some of the early GBS stuff, the ones that are all in German. I can't understand more than a word here and there, but that's part of the appeal. I just provide my own translation. Nothing makes my knees weak quite like German. :blush Clipped, precise, authoritative...

I realize that doesn't answer the question about the most convincing top, but for me German is the most convincing language for authority. English (not American) would be second.

Love,
Niki

If you want brutal directness, German, or one of the Slavic languages is the right place to look: Spanish comes a decent third with it harsh consonants.

The English received pronunciation accent - that's the English elite accent Niki, think Hugh Grant- is the one which best works with authority figures if you want more subtlety. Old fashioned London accents and some northern accents also work, especially with women doms.

Who have you felt whilst making a film has exerted the most natural authority?

Niki Flynn
27-05-2006, 16:14
"Brutal directness..." Mmmm... I like that. Yes, German works well in my more brutal and nonconsensual fantasies. So does Czech with its traffic jams of consonants. Russian is gorgeous and it *can* work, but it's too musical to be brutal.

Who have you felt whilst making a film has exerted the most natural authority?

Wow. Tough question. Would have to be Pavel Šťastný. But Alexandra Wolf and Gillian Lancer (Yorkshire accent) tie for second place.

However, if you want the most evil, sadistic and diabolical top, the hands-down winner is Matron (Lucy McLean) at Bars & Stripes! :tape2:

Love,
Niki

Leia Ann Woods
27-05-2006, 21:38
Hi Niki!

The funniest thing is , as you well know, is that Lucy is actually lovely! BUT when she is in Matron or Domme mode I would not mess with her either!! I cannot comment on the others, but Master Kain (Miss Marchmont - blad northen sounding Man) used to scare be too!

Leia xxx

Waiting for Flynn and Haze to return to their cell.....

emmab
27-05-2006, 22:46
Must agree, Tom from GBS does it big time for me.
He can spank me anytime and i would be fully tuned to accept it :)
I love the seemingly reality of it all and my headspace is there right now anyway so i think with the right story line I could be talking double dutch..or is it German lol?!

Emma
xx

PS; I actually have the GBS school uniform, with all the bits and bobs in my wardrobe, and my passport is always fully stamped ha!

Miss Foster
28-05-2006, 12:06
However, if you want the most evil, sadistic and diabolical top, the hands-down winner is Matron (Lucy McLean) at Bars & Stripes! :tape2:
Love,
Niki[/QUOTE]

I must look out for her. What do you think sets her apart?

Niki Flynn
28-05-2006, 13:22
I must look out for her. What do you think sets her apart?

The Glaswegian accent! :laugh: Seriously, though - she just plays the role to the hilt. As Leia said, Lucy is a real sweetie who'd do anything for you, but from somewhere deep down inside she pulls this evil Matron persona. One look from her can "harrow up they soul, freeze thy young blood."

Maybe Leia will be nice and post a pic. Her character is always going toe-to-toe with Matron.

Love,
Niki

Leia Ann Woods
28-05-2006, 17:56
The Glaswegian accent! :laugh: Seriously, though - she just plays the role to the hilt. As Leia said, Lucy is a real sweetie who'd do anything for you, but from somewhere deep down inside she pulls this evil Matron persona. One look from her can "harrow up they soul, freeze thy young blood."

Maybe Leia will be nice and post a pic. Her character is always going toe-to-toe with Matron.

Love,
Niki

I certainly can post a pic....but I do not want people to think I am advertising...

Leia xxx

Therapist
28-05-2006, 20:49
I am going to be unoriginal and say Red Stripe's Miss Brown.
She is really good - albeit not Miss Brown - in That'll Teach 'em and its sequal Caned Every Day.

I have another Miss Marchmont one with the left handed 'Miss Brown' aka Mistress Precious, called 'That'll Teach 'em' where she appears to be standing too far back so the furthest buttock gets it harder. I don't have the copyright to post the picture, but if anyone has the DVD pause it around 19m 35secs and saffy's bottom appears to me to have about twice as much damage on the farthest (left) cheek?

Maybe this doesn't detract from her being a 'convincing authority figure' though, I agree.

Therapist
28-05-2006, 20:52
I certainly can post a pic....but I do not want people to think I am advertising...
Leia xxx

I can't guarantee no-one would accuse you of advertising Leia. But I think it would be rather unfair if they did because I have seen more than one professional lady join and post nothing but adverts, and no-one appeared to accuse them of advertising.

I hope you will post your photos :)

a200t
28-05-2006, 22:17
Afraid Cassie Hunter does not ring a bell. Who does she work for?
As for the male ones, you don't have to have a sexual interest in men to be able to judge whether they are good authority figures.
Cassie Hunter from cassiecanes.com.

I disagree about the judging males though… I mean, someone like Blair is certainly an authority, not just b/c he is PM but also due to his natural character. Whether he could be taken as an authority in a spanking movie,,, doubtful, very doubtful, but who am I to jugde.

The language thing is interesting. Being German myself, I guess that improves my chances then ;) But I get your drift, German is a harsh sounding language (nothing to do with the 3rd Reich, I don't think).

Therapist
28-05-2006, 23:13
I have another Miss Marchmont one with the left handed 'Miss Brown' aka Mistress Precious, called 'That'll Teach 'em' where she appears to be standing too far back so the furthest buttock gets it harder. I don't have the copyright to post the picture, but if anyone has the DVD pause it around 19m 35secs and saffy's bottom appears to me to have about twice as much damage on the farthest (left) cheek?
Maybe this doesn't detract from her being a 'convincing authority figure' though, I agree.

Sorry, I posted the wrong title there - the title I meant is 'To Catch A Thief' (With Mistress Precious, Saffy, and Nina Birch)

Niki Flynn
29-05-2006, 09:46
Leia xxx

You're not advertising - I'm soliciting. :) And anyway, this IS the Videos forum. I post pics from my films here all the time. I don't get paid if someone buys a film I'm in or subscribes to a site; I'm just an exhibitionist! :photo:

Love,
Niki

emmab
29-05-2006, 10:06
On the Domme side, I think Miss Brown (Red Stripe vids) is the best I have seen anywhere. I also liked "Camilla" in "Caned by Aunt Camilla" which is another old Red Stripe movie I think.

Emma
xx

justjay
29-05-2006, 10:33
It has to be Miss Clare Brown of Red Stripe fame and Shanelle a close second. But catching up is Gillian lancer aka Miss Hastings Gore with her latest stuff - just ask Nikki Flynn.

JJ

Danny_Havoc
22-08-2006, 18:21

I always thought Lucy, if it's the lady I'm thinking of, was the gorgeous and curvacious Scottish spankee. I can't imagine her Domm-ing. Must check out this Bars and Stripes thing.

Adele Haze
23-08-2006, 08:34
I always thought Lucy, if it's the lady I'm thinking of, was the gorgeous and curvacious Scottish spankee. I can't imagine her Domm-ing. Must check out this Bars and Stripes thing.

It's the same girl, Danny, but... when she puts on the Matron's dress, she is the scariest (and hottest) thing *ever*. Matron makes me tremble in my prison shoes. :bolt: Lucy is a cracking actress; very convincing.

:)
Adele

FrantsF
23-08-2006, 09:04
Did anyone post the url for Bars & Stripes?
I tried http://www.barsnstripes.com/ .......

FrantsF
23-08-2006, 09:29
I rented the dvd with a famous mainstream film I missed in the theatres, looking for all but spanking or dominatrixes: the Johannes Vermeer film "Girl with a pearl earring". It is a very beautiful film, with lots of 17th cent imagery.
Including the artist's mother in law, a VERY convincing domina, Judy Parfitt. Vermeer's maid and model escapes her viscious whip, but his (guilty and bad) daughter of 10 does not. Go here and click in gallery:
http://www.girlwithapearlearringmovie.com/

FrantsF
23-08-2006, 09:31
Judy Parfitt

Adele Haze
23-08-2006, 10:31
Did anyone post the url for Bars & Stripes?
I tried http://www.barsnstripes.com/ .......

ROTFL Not quite, Frants. It's http://www.bars-and-stripes.com (http://www.barsandstripes.com)

Leia Ann Woods
23-08-2006, 10:54
Ok here is a pic with Matron and I going head to head...it is not the scariest in the world, but I don't want to put the fear of God into you peeps! Sorry it took so long, I have been moving and suchlike!
also Adele the link is still not going to the right place....try www.bars-and-stripes.com Hope this helps for those interested
Leia xxx

spanked_girl
23-08-2006, 10:59
well am yet to know the answer to that question but maybe il find out soon enough

Lucy McLean
19-09-2006, 04:15
Lordy. I don't get on here for a while and see what you guys get up to? Letting these poor people believe I am some crazed, mental Domme. Tsk, Tsk. Haze, Woods and Flynn - Report to Matron's sickbay at once...

(Seriously though guys, thanks for the lovely comments ;-) I'm so touched!)

Leia Ann Woods
26-09-2006, 23:40
well they always say subs make the best Domme's Lovely.....and you deserve every word. Only you and one other put the fear of God into me.....you are truly fab at Matron (and of course as a person) and we love you for it...

....don't worry, people won't be thinking you are a crazed mad Domme (well we might, but we will keep it to ourselves....we're too scared of you, LOL!!)

Leia xxx

The Strictest
01-10-2006, 10:43
well they always say subs make the best Domme's Lovely.....and you deserve every word. Only you and one other put the fear of God into me.....you are truly fab at Matron (and of course as a person) and we love you for it...
....don't worry, people won't be thinking you are a crazed mad Domme (well we might, but we will keep it to ourselves....we're too scared of you, LOL!!)
Leia xxx

Would that the male doms were even half as convincing as the female ones. Most male doms are dire, being timid in their execution and utterly lacking authority. I could do better in my sleep than the vast majority.

winstonjam
05-11-2006, 11:43
John Wayne in "McLINTOCK" and 'THE QUIET MAN" would box your ears very nicely.:tea:

FrantsF
05-11-2006, 14:06
Here is one VERY convincing authority figure.
Someone in here somewhere mentioned her name.
Which is?

Tepees
05-11-2006, 15:17
Here is one VERY convincing authority figure.
Someone in here somewhere mentioned her name.
Which is?
In the RedStripe films she was know as Miss Brown...

JulianG
07-11-2006, 09:06
Not sure who this woman is but she looks pretty convincing as authority figures (and matrons) go. Wish my matron at school had looked like this!