PDA

View Full Version : School uniforms

MrCane
25-02-2007, 04:38
Whether you are a dom or sub what are your opinions on the ideal school uniforms? Colour, blouse and skirt or gymslip, tights / stockings or bare legs, short andslutty or knee length and authentic, type of underwear etc. I would be very grateful to hear from all ages and both sides of the spanking world. If you have any other suggestions or preferences in this general area please also let me know. Pics would as always also be welcome.
Thanks Mr Cane

yee ling
25-02-2007, 06:53
In S'pore,usually is white blouse with knee length skirt,some is pleated,most girls wear an extra pair of shorts under,i can says pleated skirt not so painful during caning...

Fluter1
25-02-2007, 09:14
Why the extra pair of shorts underneath the skirt?

I've always found the type of skirt a bit irrelevant during caning, as it's usually being worn above the waist at that time!

FrantsF
25-02-2007, 09:34
I just love school uniforms - coming from a country where they have never been used.
Here are some contemporary Japanese ones, they say they double up the skirt when they are out of school premises, to make it shorter if regulation is too long.
I'll see if I can find a pic with Cuban high school skirts, they are not too long!

tvSkoolgirlEmily
25-02-2007, 09:56
I love wearing school uniforms. There are so many differnet styles and colours to choose from (If you can get it in your size!), but it does mean you have to have a big wardrobe to put them in :peep:
My favourite is a Navy blue gymslip,light blue blouse and long white socks and black slip on plimsoles.
It makes me feel like a naughty little girl which as a TV was something I couldn't acheive during my own school days.
I think traditional is best as it sits well with use of the cane and other things that are not around in schools anymore.

dilton
25-02-2007, 10:06
I've fantasised about school uniforms and spanking for as long as I can remember. For me the interest is more in the underwear department - good authentic cotton knickers which cover the bottom and are stretched tight, colours:- in order of preference, white, navy, maroon, black or green.:fish2:

Fluter1
25-02-2007, 15:10
My preference is for the summer uniform - usually cotton print dress with matching belt and short sleeves. Knickers changed from navy to rather briefer white ones and sock became shorter.

"Schoolgirls" dressed like this just seem to be asking for a spanking - it's even possible to use a cane quite effectively if the skirt is pulled tight across the bottom!

schoolboy_rog
25-02-2007, 16:02
I refuse to wear blouse, gymslip, skirt, tights, gym knickers or stockings - if it means being caned then I shall just have to grin and bare/bear it.
School shorts blazer and cap - yessum.

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

Fluter1
25-02-2007, 16:09
Schoolboy_rog,

I'm not sure if you've working this out yet, but I think Mr Cane may have been thinking of girls' uniforms - the bit about blouses and skirts gives you the clue!

Tim Green
25-02-2007, 16:32
Schoolboy_rog,
I'm not sure if you've working this out yet, but I think Mr Cane may have been thinking of girls' uniforms - the bit about blouses and skirts gives you the clue!

Perhaps Roger was confused by wondering whether Mr Cane was male or female?

Tim

Fluter1
25-02-2007, 17:34
Maybe we should ask MissCane about that!

No, really that's a bit unfair!

sunnygirl
25-02-2007, 17:37
I refuse to wear blouse, gymslip, skirt, tights, gym knickers or stockings - if it means being caned then I shall just have to grin and bare/bear it.
School shorts blazer and cap - yessum.
kind regards
schoolboy_rog
And cute as a button you look in them too!!!

sunnygirl
(pining for rog.....)

Whirly
25-02-2007, 18:45
I would love to see schoolboy rog in long trousers. They do it for me Sunnygirl :)

MrCane - I think I have asked this of you before on another thread. What is your take on school uniforms and the scene? You haven't been very forthcoming.

Whirls

yee ling
25-02-2007, 23:39
Why the extra pair of shorts underneath the skirt?
I've always found the type of skirt a bit irrelevant during caning, as it's usually being worn above the waist at that time!So that when we sits,no one see our panties.!

kirsty (TV)
25-02-2007, 23:58
Well done Emily - very authentic and lovely.
Nice to see you posting Rog - it would be great to have a chat again.

Now,
let us make it absolutely clear here, we are talking about clothes for adults to dress-up in.

As some know, I count myself very fortunate that a few years ago, I met a lovely young lady who adored being dressed in the uniform I bought for her - perfect as far as I am concerned.
A picture, rather than tedious descriptions I think....
Enjoy.

FrantsF
26-02-2007, 08:53
Well done Emily - very authentic and lovely.
Nice to see you posting Rog - it would be great to have a chat again.
Now,
let us make it absolutely clear here, we are talking about clothes for adults to dress-up in.
As some know, I count myself very fortunate that a few years ago, I met a lovely young lady who adored being dressed in the uniform I bought for her - perfect as far as I am concerned.
A picture, rather than tedious descriptions I think....
Enjoy.

Oh dear, lovely girl, lovely black stockings.
And wonderful knees!

drj
30-06-2008, 22:14
My preference is for the summer uniform - usually cotton print dress with matching belt and short sleeves. Knickers changed from navy to rather briefer white ones and sock became shorter.

I preferred the girls to keep their navy blue knickers with their summer dresses, the outline of their knickers were visible through the lighter material of the dress, so you could tell immediately that they were wearing their school knickers!

oyk4some
30-06-2008, 22:40
I hope you are still talking about adult females who like to dress up in school uniform drj

carolinegrey
01-07-2008, 09:17
I am a total uniform junkie. I have any number of possible combinations. It really depends on the scene or occasion. It also depends on the "age" I'm thinking of. (not age play per say, but sometimes I'm feeling more or less mature) When I'm playing a serious scene and feel very grown up, I'll wear a grey or plaid pleated skirt, knee-length, with a white shirt, tie, and sweater or blazer, with white, grey or black knee socks. If I'm feeling a little younger, I have a plaid uniform dress (we call it a jumper in the states) with a white peter-pan collared blouse and cross tie, and white knee-socks or ankle socks and mary jane shoes.

If I'm going to a party and want to feel sexy, I have a very short grey skirt, thigh-high fishnet stockings, high-heeled patent leather mary-janes, a tight white blouse and a loose school tie.

I loooooooove dressing up.

hubnwife
01-07-2008, 12:11
Whatever wifey wears , she is a very sexy adult wearing something that will turn me on rather than dressing as a substitute for anything else.

Having said that I find the old St Trinians sixth form outfit a good one.

Hub

carolinegrey
01-07-2008, 12:38
have you found a good source for St. Trinian's stuff? I found a gymslip on ebay but it's much too long. :)

hubnwife
01-07-2008, 13:32
have you found a good source for St. Trinian's stuff? I found a gymslip on ebay but it's much too long. :)

Wife gets all the gear. white blouse and pleated skirt from wherever, stockings and lingerie from La Senza - high heels usually from the most expensive shoe shop she can find which is why she gets spanked - :lol:

carolinegrey
01-07-2008, 13:44
:lol: I've been threatened with spankings over my obsessive uniform and dress-hunting on ebay!

johngorwel
01-07-2008, 18:05
I am very traditional. I like gymslip, white blouse with a tie, over black stockings, suspender belt and genuine Montfort (or Cherub) Widestride Knickers, colour immaterial, but Navy or Bottle Green preferred! A red sash around the gymslip to complete the outfit!
And for me; very tight short grey shorts, white shirt and tie, grey long socks and black shoes, pullover or blazer, and a school cap.

cassie_darling
01-07-2008, 21:12

I have been known to buy school uniform - with my grown up of course in John Lewis's - a well known department store in the uk.

Ann Summers do school girl stuff to an extent - i buy my school uniform from a local school uniform supplier - they don't bat an eyelid!

Also pinafores are in at the moment so u might be able to find one u could adapt.

xx

caz

carolinegrey
01-07-2008, 21:18
when I was in the states I had the best uniform place ever: www.frenchtoast.com but they don't ship to Ireland. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the pinafores in stores...I'd wear them anyway, not just for uniform!

schooldaze
01-07-2008, 21:37
if i am top, i prefer girls in short pleated skirts, depending on what age they wish to regress to, younger ones knee length socks, older ones stockings and suspenders, i am happy with both, for boys the same applies basically younger ones shorts and knee socks, for older boys long trousers, if i am bottom, i prefer to don shorts myself, but each to their own ,marcus (switch)

Lupercal
02-07-2008, 01:23
Now let's see ...

Pleated cotton tunic, grey or dark green, falling 6 inches above the knee. White long-sleeved blouse. School tie, neatly knotted. Full cotton panties (no g-strings please), white or dark blue, with bra to match. White ankle socks. 'Sensible' shoes, black, highly polished. Blazer, dark green or blue. Small 'Globite' school case.

At attention, miss!

katiebug
02-07-2008, 09:21
Home made green gingham pinafore dress, petticoat JUST showing underneath.

Green blazer - John Lewises (had to get a boys' one because they don't do girls' ones big enough for me). Badge on blazer - designed by us, sewn by me: shield shape, one quarter green and white to match the dress, one quarter rainbown 'freedom flag' stripes, one quarter black, blue and white 'BDSM pride' stripes, and one quarter red with black dots (work it out.)

White ankle socks with green gingham trim.

FABULOUS DM T-Bar shoes, brown.

Boater with green gingham ribbon.

Green knickers.

Stupid smile :-)

carolinegrey
02-07-2008, 10:21
that sounds adorable! Do you have any photos? The whole gingham "summer uniform" is a new concept to me, but I find it charming, though difficult to recreate for grown-ups.

BFU
02-07-2008, 14:33
How about Lisa Rogers [Scrapyard Challenge]:

Back-to-school
02-07-2008, 20:36
My tastes come from the early 80's as I left school; and blurr with teenage sweet hearts I had at the time.

So now I like a partner to recall some of those times and add her own sense of naughiness!!!!

80's fashions.......Black(or white) Ribbed tights stretched over an ample bottom..........Sometimes even leg warmers........those little ankle boots that were in fashion at the time.

...........Whatever your tastes you can lose yourself in a delicious roleplay.

gymslip
03-07-2008, 10:37
My favourite subject! I love the sight and feel of a proper uniform, especially the "regulation" materials and colours. My fave has to be:

White shirt
Striped tie
Regulation pleated skirt (grey for preference)
Regulation school blazer with badge (any colour, but love navy/maroon/bottle green)
white knee socks or dark tights
regulaton knicks.

I have a personal collection of over 40 uniforms from local schools. Now is the time to get these - try your local small-ads - they have been a happy hunting ground for me!

zippy 1 duh
03-07-2008, 12:27
Ive got a grey (ok its got slight camaflage on it but was cheap!) mini skirt the length taht was too short officially BUT ---- well I wasnt exactly angelic at school!,a white fitted shirt/blouse, and pinch one of husbands striped ties,
Hold up stockings, fish nets or plain.

BUT I also got a "Spank academy" "gymslip from Ann Summers with "appropriate" neon pink knickers ! Oh Iv an old jacket that comes down past my grey skirt!! So have variation .....NOBODYS getting me in flaming Mary Jane shoes tho, and reggiie knickers? Well I couldnt hold me head up in ann Summers AGAIN in bought them! :lol: What would I wear most ?
WOTEVER wound the "Teacher/TOP" up the most so possibly a denim jacket, cut like a jacket/as in suit style!!!! with badges on .

Cos Im good and angelic ,thats why!!!!:behindsof

Napoleon Solo
03-07-2008, 19:05
My girlfriend wears a white shirt and tie, (no bra!), black pleated skirt and white panties.

She looks brilliant.

I just love pulling her little white knickers down and giving her a sore, red bottom.

Fluter1
04-07-2008, 17:17
Whatever happened to the girls' vest? Never seems to be part of uniform these day, but it always was.

peterley
04-07-2008, 17:40
How many men wear vests these days ? I would say very few, sure it must the same with females. Must be same with knickers/Pants, as we don't see them we just don't know, Being honest sometimes I don't wear pants if going to a spanking/caning party, often down more times than up.
Peterley.

Never rest when the cane is best.

borocub
22-11-2010, 11:20
i do wear. grey shorts, vest, white briefs or y fronts,tie grey socks, and black shoes. I always ask my spanker want he would like me to wear. It adds to the session.

Angela6969tv
27-11-2010, 22:40
I'm a senior prefect....grey wool mini pinafore that tucks below the bust line...white short puff sleeve blouse...always a school tie.....and the senior girls are allowed to wear stockings...suspenders and heels....panties style and colour our own preference....and in the prefects common room we are allowed to smoke as long as the door is kept closed...if we are caught smoking anywhere else around school premises we are in trouble too...our remit is deal with those a little younger...serious stuff has to go to the head as we must if we are caught outside of the rules.....it works well...maximum we are allowed to administer is 12 with the strap or 6 with the cane...but it is always across the bare bottom....and it works...few repeat offenders....if we do get to visit the head then it is always the senior cane...stiff but pliable when in action....and it is up to 12 strokes for misbehaving prefects ....I have been dealt with several times recently for things I didn't feel I warrented but when you are given responsibility you are expected to toe the line yourself...but it's hard when there are so many good looking boys around the place who seem to have fully grown up and are somewhat irresitable...you make the moves...you pays the price...c'est la vie....and I don't even do A level French...well not the grammar kind anyway....off for a slutty cigarette.....x

ronny68
01-01-2011, 20:11
All of the above - shorts, blazer, shirt, tie, knee length socks

When younger, I have vivid memories of being dressed like this, long after my peers were allowed "normal" clothes. My mother inssisted I continue to wear this outfit into my early teens for church or family occassions. I was also made to wear a traditional school mackintosh / raincoat, double breasted and belted. And for wet weather, a nylon pakamac buttoned to the neck, falling well below knee length, either over the raincoat or instead of it (in milder weather)

And this is what I long to be dressed in by a strict mother / school mistress figure