PDA

View Full Version : Spankings in westerns

Niki Flynn
21-06-2007, 11:02
HH and I have been watching "Cinema Swats" and I'm amazed at the amount of spanking in old westerns! It's probably my least favorite genre, but some of them are clearly worth seeing. I'm also surprised how many have John Wayne in them - was he one of us?

There's one in particular I want to see. It's black and white and does NOT have John Wayne in it, which narrows it down. LOL A spunky girl disguises herself as a boy and causes a lot of mischief. She fires a pistal and frightens away a stagecoach in one scene. Finally, a man takes her in hand and after planting his boot in her rear (oh yes!), he puts her over his knee and spanks her dusty blue-jeaned bottom. I asked about it on my blog, but the suggestions don't seem to match the clip. If anyone knows what it is, please tell me.

Love,
Niki

justjay
21-06-2007, 12:18
Hi Nik

There is a website called "Spanking in the movies" sorry I don't have the link but if you google that it should come up. You might find the clip you're looking for there.

Not sure if Big John was a spanko...but he sure did have a lot of spanking and spanking references in his movies.

Westerns also seemed to feature otk spanking more than other movies but mainstream british films I think had more caning and flogging - often in comedies too!!!

:playball:

JJ

Stswain
21-06-2007, 14:27
Here's an index to the first five Swats compilations - were there more?
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/6582/availability.htm
Difficult to know about Big John. Remember that in TRUE GRIT he rebukes the young hero for enjoying switching the heroine too much. Polanski, now, or Jiri Menzel...

Indoors
21-06-2007, 14:38
I was pretty sure I had a pic similar to the scene you describe somewhere in my ahem... collection but I couldn't find it. However, you could try looking through the following.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingmoviestv/

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/6582/

Don't know how up to date either site is.

Good hunting.

Indy.

Birchmaster
21-06-2007, 16:16
HH and I have been watching "Cinema Swats" and I'm amazed at the amount of spanking in old westerns! It's probably my least favorite genre, but some of them are clearly worth seeing. I'm also surprised how many have John Wayne in them - was he one of us?

Not sure if he was 'one of us', Niki, but western directors did seem to favour the 'rugged' approach in dealing with women back in the 50s and I guess Wayne had that natural toppy look. Dunno if you have read Maureen O'Hara's autobiography but she says, although she liked Wayne a lot, she nearly sued him over 'McCLintock' because he spanked her that hard he left bruises on her bottom.

Alex

Foto
21-06-2007, 17:08
I remember watching an episode of Wells Fargo with Dale Robertson (showing my age now), lol.

Anyway, this girl got off of a stagecoach and he grabbed her, pulled her across his knee, up went the skirt to reveal the pantaloons and he didn't half give her a good spanking. Think he might have been sat on a barrel if my memory serves me well..............there are still a few of the grey cells operating, lol.

They don't make them like that any more!

Foto

FrantsF
21-06-2007, 21:03
If this thread attracts people into old westerns, I can ask about one that doesnt have spanking, but a different ordeal: Color. 2 groups of armed men both have taken shelter and want to shoot the others. One group has snatched a woman from the other group, and have tied her kneeling on some old rails, train or mine, no traffic, and will shoot the ones who will come out to rescue her. Leaving the shelter is too risky though, so she has to kneel there all day in a blazing sunshine, on the gravel, neck tied almost to the ground, hands tied behind her back. Close ups to show her suffering.
What film could that be?

Indoors
21-06-2007, 22:11
Frants,

I'm pretty sure it's Hombre with Paul Newman.

Watch the trailer on Internet Movie Database about 30 seconds in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061770/trailers-screenplay-E18764-10-2

Indy.

Hardwood
22-06-2007, 00:24
That story is from Hombre by Elmore Leonard, so Indoors is probably correct.

Jonc101
22-06-2007, 01:32
It's a personal taste, but I never found any of those Western spankings the least bit interesting. Spanking over jeans, crinolines or pantaloons was never a turn-on. Give me a modern skirts-up, panties down, bare bottom spanking clip any time.

Niki Flynn
22-06-2007, 09:09
Thanks for the link! The movie is "The Stagecoach Kid".

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/6582/pictures/stage01.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/6582/pictures/stage01.jpg)

Love,
Niki

FrantsF
22-06-2007, 09:19
Looks like it could be Hombre, yes. I'll rent it.

MissBehave
22-06-2007, 09:20
It was spanking etc in westerns in the 1950's when I was very young, that really use to make me feel odd.............now I now what the 'oddness' really meant!

I distinctly remember watching westerns or similar films with CP, while sat in a room with my parents and I would have to make some excuse to walk out of the room but quickly look over my shoulder (very slowly) to watch the spanking scene.

My fantasies were based around films like these................hmmmm, fond memories.

Cheers for the thread Niki.

MissBehave

FrantsF
22-06-2007, 09:33
I dont remember what thread or site this pic comes from - but surely it is John Wayne?

Stswain
22-06-2007, 12:44
That's indeed Big John - the scene Maureen O'Hara nearly sued over.
MissB, I think you'd enjoy the passage in Fiona Locke's novel OVER THE KNEE in which her narrator recalls a similar experience with BLUE HAWAII (a very funny, because highly authentic, account, I thought).

MissBehave
22-06-2007, 12:58
MissB, I think you'd enjoy the passage in Fiona Locke's novel OVER THE KNEE in which her narrator recalls a similar experience with BLUE HAWAII (a very funny, because highly authentic, account, I thought).

Cheers for that.

MissBehave

MisstressKate
22-06-2007, 14:08
Birchmaster said:

Not sure if he was 'one of us', Niki, but western directors did seem to favour the 'rugged' approach in dealing with women back in the 50s and I guess Wayne had that natural toppy look. Dunno if you have read Maureen O'Hara's autobiography but she says, although she liked Wayne a lot, she nearly sued him over 'McCLintock' because he spanked her that hard he left bruises on her bottom.
Oh my oh my. What I would have loved to do to the bottom of a certain Ms O'Hara.

Sevenil
22-06-2007, 15:38
There's one in particular I want to see. It's black and white and does NOT have John Wayne in it, which narrows it down. LOL A spunky girl disguises herself as a boy and causes a lot of mischief. She fires a pistal and frightens away a stagecoach in one scene. Finally, a man takes her in hand and after planting his boot in her rear (oh yes!), he puts her over his knee and spanks her dusty blue-jeaned bottom. I asked about it on my blog, but the suggestions don't seem to match the clip. If anyone knows what it is, please tell me.
Love,
Niki

Lots of spankings in old westerns were shown but i recall they all used to involve mr wayne.

Houndog
22-06-2007, 18:32
Here is a nice pic from this movie!! :-)

If you are interested Niki, I have uploaded the spanking part of the movie to youtube, just PM me for the link or visit my blog as I will have it up there within the hour.
Richard Windsor.

Niki Flynn
22-06-2007, 19:33
Thanks, Houndog, but I have the scene on "Cinema Swats" and I've downloaded the spanking from another site someone was kind enough to send me to. :) I just want to know where I can get the whole movie.

The CS clip is fairly long and shows most of the context - the woman spotting a dummy in boys' clothes in a shop, going inside and coming out as a boy, talking to two men on the street who snigger at her outrageous accent, the mischief she causes with the stagecoach... And THEN the spanking! I want to see what happens afterwards. It's not clear whether the man who spanks her knows she's a girl or not (though I think he probably does). ;)

Love,
Niki

Niki Flynn
22-06-2007, 19:44
I distinctly remember watching westerns or similar films with CP, while sat in a room with my parents and I would have to make some excuse to walk out of the room but quickly look over my shoulder (very slowly) to watch the spanking scene.

I can relate to that! One night I was doing my homework while my parents were watching a movie on cable (my back was to the TV). I didn't know what the movie was, but the dialogue suddenly turned disciplinary. A sheriff was lecturing a girl for getting involved with a man she apparently thought was the Lone Ranger. I heard him say, "That's a lesson you're gonna have to learn, little lady, and you're gonna have to learn it good." My ears were burning and I was DYING to turn around and watch the scene, but I couldn't bear the thought of my parents knowing it had piqued my interest when nothing else in the film had. I could only listen in agony as he told her to pull down her pants and he whipped her with his belt!

I glanced nonchalantly at the clock and took note of the time so I could check the TV Guide later. There were two movies it might have been, so I read the descriptions and figured it was most likely to be "Tank". I made a note of when it was on again and finally got to see it a few nights later. :blush

To this day I marvel at my self-discipline for not whirling round at the first hint of a punishment scene!

Love,
Niki

MissBehave
22-06-2007, 22:40

Just managed to get a copy on ebay, thanx again.

MissBehave

Henry Higgins
23-06-2007, 00:37
Just managed to get a copy on ebay, thanx again.
MissBehave
£3.35, eh? A steal.

And I do hope you're enjoying your Russian Spanking Bear. Nowhere but Ebay...

HH, following the breadcrumbs

MissBehave
23-06-2007, 07:58
3.35, eh? A steal.

And I do hope you're enjoying your Russian Spanking Bear. Nowhere but Ebay...

HH, following the breadcrumbs

Wotchit 'Enry, you might just choke on those breadcrumbs. :spy:

MissBehave :eyebrows: