PDA

View Full Version : Who are the BEST female OTK spankers?

dokoham
01-08-2007, 17:38
Let's Vote!!

FrantsF
01-08-2007, 19:24
The Lifestyle Mistress of Spankcamp is pretty good, even with otk.

FrantsF
01-08-2007, 19:30
And Dana Specht must be one of the candidates.

dokoham
05-08-2007, 03:25
anymore???

cigpun
05-08-2007, 05:27
Our own Lady Pandora would have to be up there with the best. I saw a video of her on full power with just her hand and it was quite awesome. Heaven only knows what she would be like with a large wooden brush!

Brass Monkey
05-08-2007, 11:11
There are so many good Female Dommes that it is hard to pick out some that are exceptionally good.

Here are a few that make me shudder

First the original Video Queens of CP from the 1980's - 19190's

Anne Bowman.
Debby
Sue Brooks

Brass Monkey
05-08-2007, 11:14
it just has to be

Alexis Payne for the permanent little smirk on her face when giving a spanking

and Lady D from Realspankings. because she -always- manages to get the girls to cry

Brass

Brass Monkey
05-08-2007, 11:22
Well,

it just has to be the now sadly departed Veronica Lord from Nu-West.

Five Feet and eleven inches of magnificent female animal . If you got spanked by Veronica - You got Spanked !

There will never be another Veronica

Brass

musket
05-08-2007, 14:48
My all-time favourite, the incomparable Dawn Deacon

cigpun
06-08-2007, 05:49
Australia's Mrs. Birch is also a wonderfully accomplished and severe spanker. One look at her videos will convince you of that.
I've also heard that Katie Stricktland is a very powerful spanker. Speaking of sheer strength and power, very few ladies would be able to match Nuwest Leda's Julia Jameson.

arotkca
06-08-2007, 06:09
Having been spanked by Katie Stricktland, I can verify she is a very hard spanker. You can also add Miss Hastings-Gore to your list. Her slippering had me screaming for mercy. Speaking of Julia Jameson, her sidekick Joanne Jameson was lethal with a hairbrush. I once say a video (I believe it was titled "Hard Hairbrush Spanking" where she had Ed Lee of Leda begging for her to stop. And Ed has been spanked by the best.

dokoham
07-08-2007, 02:06
wow! too many!!

Are they F/f spanker?

Tom Perdu
08-08-2007, 22:23
Can't comment on the actual prowess of the ladies I have only seen on film - Ms Bowman being my fantasy spanker of choice - but I have experienced OTK spankings at the hands of Katie Stricktland and Lady Pandora, and I cannot imagine that anyone could spank harder than either of these accomplished disciplinarians.

jamiespanked
08-08-2007, 22:47
Two ladies spring to mind Miss Smith and also Nina Birch both uk based both lovely both extremely good with hand and slipper. Also Liz and Shanelle.
I agree with Miss Hastigns Gore too great fun
What about a site similar to spankeefinder but for people who like to get spanked?.
jamie

Rattan
09-08-2007, 20:23
Anne Bowman ....who (I believe?) is sadly no longer with us definitely deserves her place in this particular panetheon. Ed Lee rarely gave her anything vaguely resembling a half-decent script...but because she was the real deal Anne still delivered some mind-blowing OTK spankings.

Veronica Daniels, who frequents these parts, seems to have a formidably firm palm and a 'look' that definitely means business. She gets their knees shaking well before she orders the naughty girl over her lap.

On our own shores....Miss Shanelle definitely deserves a respectful nod as does the rather elegant, mature but little-known lady called Hilary Hanbury-Boyce who spanked the daylights out of several naughty girls for Janus and appeared in a couple of videos. She was very good.

Don't go a bundle on Dana Specht....she always seems to say just a bit too much and is a bit over fussy in her style.

dokoham
09-11-2007, 16:26
thank you for the list

how about the BEST F/f OTK SpankerS?

lil minx
09-11-2007, 16:28
mine has to be shanelle shes fantastic .

mike8888
09-11-2007, 19:25
hi to you all
there is one powerful lady
that can really sort out the men from the boys
and I know that three months it took me to heal

and that lady is miss cassie hunter
you never forget it when this lady takes you in hand

and even when she hand spanks you its like being hit with a large paddle

best wishes mike 8888

dokoham
10-11-2007, 03:28
F/m?

No...i mean F/f OTK SpankerS.

dokoham
10-11-2007, 03:45
Everybody Let's Vote!!!

smartarse
10-11-2007, 08:34
Everybody Let's Vote!!!

So why don't you use the site's facilities for setting up a poll ?

Buddy
10-11-2007, 11:49
Jacqueline Omerta, Pacific Force. See "Big Girls Do Cry".

dokoham
11-11-2007, 12:37
Jacqueline Omerta, Pacific Force. See "Big Girls Do Cry".
any picture please?

naughtyboy25
11-11-2007, 21:44
Veronica Daniels isw one of my personal favourites i love watching her spank female bottoms and love her technique of spanking the same spot repeatedly.

Chief
11-11-2007, 22:15
I vote for MissBehave.... but only becos i may need to get in her good books soon....lol

smartarse
11-11-2007, 23:33
I vote for MissBehave.... but only becos i may need to get in her good books soon....lol

Oh Chief, they won't let you get away with that one .... you'll be treading on the toes of all the others !

Don't mind me though, just keep digging !

:lol:

Sebakwe
12-11-2007, 10:36
Anyone that has seen or experianced Cassie Hunter in action will agree that she is one of the most country's most capable spankers by far.

dokoham
15-11-2007, 08:07
who is MissBehave???

nicemanneedsmum
19-11-2007, 20:46
Ann Bowman by a mile for me.

marti
19-11-2007, 21:27
hilary hanbury boyce from janus mag

Beverly
20-11-2007, 20:19
I think Chelsea Pfeiffer

McPhlail
21-11-2007, 13:44
I believe that kay_be would make a superb spanker.

She has stature, elegance, presence and a considerable degree of charm, as well as being an extremely attractive young woman.

I shall, therefore, make my vote hypothetical and place my 'x' alongside her name.

Kind wishes to all the ladies and gentlemen.

:yo:

:tea:

:bolt:

nwjblake
14-12-2007, 09:34
Don't go a bundle on Dana Specht....she always seems to say just a bit too much and is a bit over fussy in her style.

She wrote on her site:

I have been a proponent of corporal punishment for many years, going back to the days when I was a very young, single parent of two spirited, headstrong boys, now fully grown. Administered in an atmosphere of love, fairness and caring concern, I found spanking to be an effective way to discipline and deter, to demonstrate that unacceptable behavior can have painful consequences.

I wonder how her sons feel now that they know how much she was enjoying it?

NickC
14-12-2007, 10:12
She wrote on her site:
I have been a proponent of corporal punishment for many years, going back to the days when I was a very young, single parent of two spirited, headstrong boys, now fully grown. Administered in an atmosphere of love, fairness and caring concern, I found spanking to be an effective way to discipline and deter, to demonstrate that unacceptable behavior can have painful consequences.

Absolutely right. I always wonder how close family members feel when they find out that their mother is a dominatrix. I also wish she would update her site. It has been the same for AGES. Boring is the politest word I could use!! The best thing about her is that although she is clearly no longer in the 'first flush of youth' she certainly looks pretty fit and her thighs certainly look very firm.:lol:

Therapist
14-12-2007, 10:44
She wrote on her site:

Why don't you mail her and ask her?
If you are going to keep posting these allegations against Dana Specht its only fair she has the chance to reply, so I have mailed her myself.

dokoham
18-12-2007, 12:36
I believe that kay_be would make a superb spanker.
She has stature, elegance, presence and a considerable degree of charm, as well as being an extremely attractive young woman.
I shall, therefore, make my vote hypothetical and place my 'x' alongside her name.
Kind wishes to all the ladies and gentlemen.
:yo:
:tea:
:bolt:
who is kay?

Wulfram
30-12-2007, 12:39
any picture please?
I have some snippets from Pacific Force on my website like this one :
http://www.*******.eu/wpsc0018.html

Wulfram
30-12-2007, 12:45
I think Chelsea Pfeiffer
I second that vote, especially since she goes to the gym some more her arm has gotten stronger.
see this one : http://www.*******.eu/tdh029.html

Danny_Havoc
31-12-2007, 21:18
mine has to be shanelle shes fantastic .

Yeah, I've seen a couple of video with Shanelle spanking women, and she's rather sexy with it.

I'd love to see a picture of this Hilary Hanley Boyce that a few people are going on about. Her mildly pompous, double-barrelled name suggests she'd take absolutely no nonsense whatsoever!

Danny

nwjblake
16-04-2008, 01:15
THERAPIST WRITES:
Why don't you mail her and ask her?
If you are going to keep posting these allegations against Dana Specht its only fair she has the chance to reply, so I have mailed her myself.

Could you please post her email?

My allegation that she said it is based on the websites:
http://www.danaspecht.com/introtodana.html
and
spankers.protgp.com/dana.htm

Paddywack
08-06-2008, 07:53
Without any shadow of doubt the best female spanker in GB is

Miss Lisa of Skelmersdale.