PDA

View Full Version : The older adult schoolgirl

Alex1022
26-05-2009, 21:56
The adult school girl theme has been discussed here on many occassions and seems very popular amongst with all. For most of us chaps a picture of a mature women dressed in school uniform hits the mark time and time again. However, images of women post thirties in this marvellous atire are hard come by as most sites go for the younger model. Anyone any idea where one might obtain films or images of 30 year plus school girls?

cassie_darling
27-05-2009, 00:07
i have a few pix of myself in school uniform and i am *ahem* slightly over 30 (i was 40 last birthday) but i agree with you the world seems obsessed with youth and thiness.

cassie (40 going on 12 5ft 9 size 18/20)

zippy 1 duh
27-05-2009, 00:16
Im 50..ok 54yrs ! (rolling eyes) look at my details pic.............

It sticks in my craw that we "older " females are "ignored " by those wh do not know us................ what we have is real life experience of which we cannot speak of here, because of trollers and so on who want to bring our comunty down..yes its a recent phot0-not a 10rs ago one on my area what evr tis called here ...........................

Whirly
27-05-2009, 00:30
Interesting... The last time that I wore a school uniform (let's call it a costume) was around five years ago... As I got older. I started to feel uncomfortable about wearing that costume for fun.. A few people around my age, also felt the same way, and have dropped it ...

Having said that.. I will be seeing someone shortly, who would like to see me in a school uniform.. So I have dusted off what I have left, and I will do it. After all. He is the client, and in that respect, if it makes him feel good. Then it is fine by me..

Of course I know that a lot of the guys will be thinking that I will drop into a 'subby' mode, while wearing that outfit, and take a spanking, or whatever.. Let me tell you now .. That just isn't going to happen! I will be in full head girl dominant mode...

As for where to get pictures of older women in costumes more suited to younger people.. I have no idea, and I am not offering any pictures myself.. And that does raise a question.. Why on earth does anyone want pictures like that?

Whirls

hamnat
27-05-2009, 00:54
Hi, I think I should give an explanation for my picture. I had met a potential spanker earlier on in the evening, who gave me the tie, I went home and took the picture of myself to send to him. The mess in my bedroom was there because I was trying to get organised for my holiday to Northern Cyprus the next day. It would be nice to have spell check on this site. Lol

Fron hamnat x x

Remus
27-05-2009, 03:08
Anyone any idea where one might obtain films or images of 30 year plus school girls?

You might want to check out English Spankers, Aegean's site Sound Punishment, Spanking Sandy (Redstripe Films) and Spanking Sarah.

Whirly asks: "Why on earth does anyone want pictures like that?"

Well, maybe it's partly because as zippy says: "what we have is real life experience..." Although, personally, for me it's so much more than just that.

Remus - Who is most definitely not "obsessed with youth and thiness" like the rest of the world appears to be to cassie_darling

Give me a mature, curvy, worldly wise lady any day of the week. :rapture:

Remus
27-05-2009, 04:13
Nice pic btw hamnat, thanks for sharing it. Now how about you Cassie, since you mentioned it! :)

Paddy1
27-05-2009, 06:54
Nice tie hamnat - but he said women OVER 30.:yo:

FrantsF
27-05-2009, 10:15
I think English Spankers have some vids/pics with school girls about 30+.
Check out Alison -

Maybe also some in Northern Spanking

And Emma Bishop, who is in this forum!
http://www.thetroublewithemma.com/homepage.htm

http://www.thetroublewithemma.com/ImagesGallery/tartanterrors85.jpg

hamnat
27-05-2009, 10:38
Nice tie hamnat - but he said women OVER 30.:yo:
I am 34!

lancashirelass
27-05-2009, 10:52
The next DDD that comes to sort me and has a camera, will take a pic of me in my school girl stuff. I think I may be right in saying, I probably am the oldest school girl on BS - 70 next month.

And I'm still bratting - as many a DDD will confirm.

Love to you all

Eva

xxx

QUOTE=Alex1022;909171]The adult school girl theme has been discussed here on many occassions and seems very popular amongst with all. For most of us chaps a picture of a mature women dressed in school uniform hits the mark time and time again. However, images of women post thirties in this marvellous atire are hard come by as most sites go for the younger model. Anyone any idea where one might obtain films or images of 30 year plus school girls?[/QUOTE]

Therapist
27-05-2009, 10:56
Interesting... The last time that I wore a school uniform (let's call it a costume) was around five years ago... As I got older. I started to feel uncomfortable about wearing that costume for fun.. A few people around my age, also felt the same way, and have dropped it ...

Having said that.. I will be seeing someone shortly, who would like to see me in a school uniform.. So I have dusted off what I have left, and I will do it. After all. He is the client, and in that respect, if it makes him feel good. Then it is fine by me..

Of course I know that a lot of the guys will be thinking that I will drop into a 'subby' mode, while wearing that outfit, and take a spanking, or whatever.. Let me tell you now .. That just isn't going to happen! I will be in full head girl dominant mode...

As for where to get pictures of older women in costumes more suited to younger people.. I have no idea, and I am not offering any pictures myself.. And that does raise a question.. Why on earth does anyone want pictures like that?

Whirls

Well it didn't look anything like a School Uniform to me (because it was American wasn't it?)
But I hoped it would change you back into how you were then, because you were much more fun in those days :bolt:

As to school uniforms, a woman of my own age dressed in the uniform of my old school would bring back happy memories. Because a woman of my own age now, looks the same to me as a woman of my own age looked all those years ago.

A modern school uniform, or a real schoolgirl, would do nothing for me.

slidebone
27-05-2009, 11:16
I am 34!

34!! What's the secret to eternal youth? You obviously have it!! :bathbaby:

It's a very nice pic Hamnet, but that skirt is just a little too long!!! :lol::bolt:

Daihard
27-05-2009, 11:40
I am 34!

Did you get that spanking you wanted last week? I'm ever eager!

Whirly
27-05-2009, 12:14
Well it didn't look anything like a School Uniform to me (because it was American wasn't it?)
Yes it was purchased from an American (Catholic) school supplier. So whatever way you look at it. It is the real thing.. I also have the headbands to match the skirts that I have. Which really sets them off nicely. :)

But I hoped it would change you back into how you were then, because you were much more fun in those days :bolt:
Ohh come on Therapist! .. I am just as much fun now as then,..... Yes you can do a runner.. Just you wait my friend!

A modern school uniform, or a real schoolgirl, would do nothing for me.
Now we are coming to the nuts and bolts of it.. Leave out the real schoolgirl bit for now... It does seem that from chats with various people, that the definition of what they see as good. Tends to be a school uniform dating back to the forties or fifties. I have yet to understand that aspect of what the men expect to see.. I have to say that I haven't discussed this with other women.. So I would be interested in the views that they have..

Thinking about the period setting of a school uniform. Does it really matter? ... I would say no.. And I would always go for the more modern look, as I feel more comfortable with it.. I cannot get my head around old fashioned knickers, socks, and some crappy gymslip.. That to me should be relegated to the Ark or some museum ..

Whirls

bunty
27-05-2009, 12:50
If i wear a school uniform, i want it to be old fashioned and very neat because to me, that helps distinguish my assumed role better than if i were to wear the modern black sweatshirt over white polo shirt and with plain black trousers.

Also, when i was in school for real, i went to a secondary school with a basic uniform and longed to have gone to the grammar school, with its hat and blazer.

That's why i wear the full regalia when i bother to pretend to be in school - i have the whole lot and i love it! But i dont wear it often and it isnt sexy in the least, which is exactly as i want it.

bunty

Roger N
27-05-2009, 13:37
If i wear a school uniform, i want it to be old fashioned and very neat because to me, that helps distinguish my assumed role better than if i were to wear the modern black sweatshirt over white polo shirt and with plain black trousers.
Also, when i was in school for real, i went to a secondary school with a basic uniform and longed to have gone to the grammar school, with its hat and blazer.
That's why i wear the full regalia when i bother to pretend to be in school - i have the whole lot and i love it! But i dont wear it often and it isnt sexy in the least, which is exactly as i want it.
bunty

Be interesting to see how many men enjoy seeing an adult schoolgirl in (as bunty put it) full regalia genuine and none sexy, as against the sexy St Trinians type outfits

cp4fun
27-05-2009, 13:41
my partner is a semi pro sub, not to be blowing our joint trumpet, she looks stunning in school uniform and she's 37.:yo:

bunty
27-05-2009, 15:19
But when i wear my uniform, it isnt to titillate but to put me into the right 'mindset' and to look the part i am playing, which is never that of a vampish teenager.

Maybe it depends on what age one is playing when dressed in uniform?

bunty

hamnat
27-05-2009, 15:53
Did you get that spanking you wanted last week? I'm ever eager!
Yes I did Daihard, I met up with some lovely people on Monday who I already knew from this site and had a lot of fun.

hamnat
27-05-2009, 16:07
:hug2:
34!! What's the secret to eternal youth? You obviously have it!! :bathbaby:
It's a very nice pic Hamnet, but that skirt is just a little too long!!! :lol::bolt:
Thank you slidebone, the skirt is quite long but its just like the one I used to wear when I was a real schoolgirl.

Remus
27-05-2009, 16:40
I cannot get my head around old fashioned knickers, socks, and some crappy gymslip..Whirls

Whereas I like to get my head around them as often as possible! :pound:

Whirly
27-05-2009, 17:09
Whereas I like to get my head around them as often as possible! :pound:
Well in that case. You can wear them and see how you like it! Ummm... Hang on! ... I am aware that the school scene is overrun with blokes that like to wear girls uniforms .. So I suppose that it would be a treat for you :lol:

Whirls

Magnum
27-05-2009, 17:27
This is not a criticism, because everybody's tastes are valid. It's just a personal observation.

Mature ladies dressed as schoolgirls do nothing for me. I'd much prefer to see them making the best of who they are instead of pretending to be somebody else. It's probably because I'm not much into role-play. I get my enjoyment from a woman wanting to play with me as a person, not some pseudo character. In the same way, I need to relate to her and not to a stereotype.

It takes all sorts.

Alex1022
27-05-2009, 18:01
Apologies for the delay in replying and thanks to all for the contributions. Perhaps the fact that images are so rare which makes them appealling or perhaps its just that mature women still have the ability to look fantastic. The myth that men only prefer young skinny women is one that tends to be media fed and I certainly have met some women in their thirties, forties and even fifties who have more sex appeal than those previously mentioned. Dressed in school uniform and that makes them even better. So don't think your too old to don the uniform ladies and look fab!

Remus
27-05-2009, 18:16
Well in that case. You can wear them and see how you like it! Ummm... Hang on! ... I am aware that the school scene is overrun with blokes that like to wear girls uniforms .. So I suppose that it would be a treat for you :lol:
Whirls

Ooooo~kay....not quite my thing. My interest is in the mature ladies wearing them, it doesn't extend beyond that, ta very much! :lol:

Markswell
27-05-2009, 20:38
It does seem that from chats with various people, that the definition of what they see as good. Tends to be a school uniform dating back to the forties or fifties. I have yet to understand that aspect of what the men expect to see..

I think it's the blouse and tie of the 40s-50s era that both turns me on and worries me: it's a glorious sight . . but it looks so boyish - am I a closet gay? Not that that discovery would be the end of the world - I just like to think I know myself.

Continuing, when the tie is loose and the blouse is half out of the waistband of the skirt - i.e. 'scruffy schoolgirl' - that doubles the interest.

I used to walk to work in Dublin and when I saw an array of tartan skirst in front of me, I didn't hurry to overtake them.

Concluding, and from one unforgettable hour and a half, the combination of a 45-year-old 'scruffy schoolgirl', who is attractive, has kept her figure and is convincingly into roleplaying, is the ultimate experience.

Analyse away - I have my memories and I'm sticking to them.

DaveB91
27-05-2009, 21:22
Thank you slidebone, the skirt is quite long but its just like the one I used to wear when I was a real schoolgirl.
34 isn't old! - 54 now that's old!

Markswell
28-05-2009, 04:22
Given the choice between a reasonably attractive 50-year-old who is confident of her sexuality and knows exactly why she's dressed as a schoolgirl, and an 18-year-old beauty queen who keeps whining "I'm not sure we should be doing this," I am in no doubt at all about which is the more agreeable prospect.

Few women under 40 are *sexually* attractive.

Roger N
28-05-2009, 09:08

I know an awful lot of guys (including myself) who would certainly disagree with you on this one :lol:

PhilEssex
28-05-2009, 10:09
Given the choice between a reasonably attractive 50-year-old who is confident of her sexuality and knows exactly why she's dressed as a schoolgirl, and an 18-year-old beauty queen who keeps whining "I'm not sure we should be doing this," I am in no doubt at all about which is the more agreeable prospect.

I think you need to get out more

sexual attraction has little to do with age or looks anyway

PhilEssex

Aegean
28-05-2009, 10:50
Naughty ladies over the age of 40 are lovely in school uniform :)

Naughty Adult Schoolgirl (http://www.soundpunishment.com/SPTGPS/sp2008-23/images/PC123773.JPG)
Hand Strapped Adult Schoolgirl (http://www.soundpunishment.com/SPTGPS/sp2008-23/images/PC123716.JPG)

Remus
28-05-2009, 12:59
Naughty ladies over the age of 40 are lovely in school uniform :)
Naughty Adult Schoolgirl (http://www.soundpunishment.com/SPTGPS/sp2008-23/images/PC123773.JPG)
Hand Strapped Adult Schoolgirl (http://www.soundpunishment.com/SPTGPS/sp2008-23/images/PC123716.JPG)

It's reassuring to know I can always count on your vote on this issue Aegean! :)

Markswell
28-05-2009, 14:32
sexual attraction has little to do with age or looks anyway
PhilEssex

That is just the point I was making, Phil.

johngorwel
28-05-2009, 15:24
Does age matter? I don't think it does, though if the schoolgirl is uncomfortable as she gets older she can always become the school mistress!

pootang
28-05-2009, 21:36
I`m yet to see rosy cheek`s schoolgirl outfit.

Markswell
29-05-2009, 03:11
Does age matter? I don't think it does

Quite right, jg. It's the difference between physical attractiveness, which unfortunately is age-related, and sexual attractiveness, which happily is not.

That's what this thread is all about, really.

submissive buffy
29-05-2009, 19:10
i am 38 and wear a school uniform all the time, i love love love it!!!

Remus
29-05-2009, 21:56
i am 38 and wear a school uniform all the time, i love love love it!!!

All the time? How daring. I'm impressed! :)

brook-00
30-05-2009, 00:49
Just thought I'd say that I'm 28 but I love seeing a mature female bottom in a lovely short school uniform-style skirt.

Can't beat it.

Well you can :-)

trish for otk
09-06-2009, 16:55
Just for the record, as a 'mature' woman I have a school uniform and love wearing it sometimes for discipline sessions with others. Love to role play and sometimes wear it for 'sexy' fun too :-)

submissive buffy
10-06-2009, 16:33
All the time? How daring. I'm impressed! :)maybe not all the time, i can't swim in it!!

slidebone
10-06-2009, 17:08
maybe not all the time, i can't swim in it!!

Ooh, now there's a thought; put you across my knee in your wet, school issue swimming costume. That'll teach you to pee in the shallow end!!! :lol:

Remus
11-06-2009, 01:53
maybe not all the time, i can't swim in it!!

Well, I guess you could wear it to and from the baths, and maybe the gym knickers would be okay in the pool itself. :)

Tytoes
11-06-2009, 07:28
Without a doubt the more mature spankees float my boat, for a good selection of pics showing some examples try a yahoo group called not too old. I also should mention that from experience that ladies over thirty seem to have higher limits and can take a thorough spanking with ease. Tytoes.

J&A
11-06-2009, 08:01
Love woman in school unifrom.

Therapist
11-06-2009, 10:19
Mature ladies dressed as schoolgirls do nothing for me. I'd much prefer to see them making the best of who they are instead of pretending to be somebody else. It's probably because I'm not much into role-play. I get my enjoyment from a woman wanting to play with me as a person, not some pseudo character. In the same way, I need to relate to her and not to a stereotype.

Well if you don't like the thought of a School uniform, think of it as a Secretary's uniform - Skirt and Blouse is just the same :)

Lets be honest, I couldn't care less what they wear.
But if putting on a school uniform puts them into the mood for a spanking, then I am all in favour of it :thumb: :tea:

lilmischief
11-06-2009, 13:26

lol :lol: is that a joke,

well i know there are a whole lot of sexy 40 something females and males too for that matter in this site,

and no guys I DO NOT DO WUMMIN' just saying that this guy is not in the real world thats all.

the real reason for this post is that it just hit my 3,500th post so there (and i do know its sad)

lilm
xxx

Remus
11-06-2009, 14:11
lol :lol: is that a joke,

well i know there are a whole lot of sexy 40 something females and males too for that matter in this site...just saying that this guy is not in the real world thats all.

Well, he would be fully understood in my model of the Universe, and likely promoted to very high office. :lol:

Markswell
11-06-2009, 20:32
Thanks, Remus. It seems that the over-40s knew exactly what I meant by emphasising *sexually* attractive - i.e. as opposed to physically attractive.

All 18-year-old females are physically attractive, at least to a certain extent, but only because they go in and out in the right places, their bodies are firm, complexions clear and nothing has 'gone south'. That does not mean at all that they are sexually attractive, or even sexually self-aware.

It's usually only when a woman starts to lose her youthful bloom that she sets about to seriously deploy the weapons in her sexual armoury, and that's when she becomes (imo) infinitely more attractive as a woman.

To repeat therefore, an attractive mature woman roleplaying as a schoolgirl - and doing it well - is an experience to remember.

Remus
11-06-2009, 22:29
Thanks, Remus.
You're welcome, Markswell.

To repeat therefore, an attractive mature woman roleplaying as a schoolgirl - and doing it well - is an experience to remember.
And I do so most fondly!

cassie_darling
11-06-2009, 23:42
well here goes - this is a pic of me in a 'traditional' school uniform - worn by kids locally to where i live - a catholic comprehensive

i'm the one facing the camera

have lost a bit of weight since the pic was taken last summer

cassie

Markswell
12-06-2009, 00:24
That's surely an OMG, Cassie!

Brave girl, good for you.

("catholic comprehensive"? Looks like a Grocers' Company school to me . . .)

Is your companion, er, similarly inclined?

Were you both about to be summoned to some lucky bugger's study?

Thank you so much for sharing.

Remus
12-06-2009, 01:00
this is a pic of me in a 'traditional' school uniform
cassie

Great pic Cassie! - Thanks for sharing. :)

naughtygirl50
12-06-2009, 07:12
i'm 56 and wear mine more now than when i was at school

cassie_darling
12-06-2009, 11:22
That's surely an OMG, Cassie!
Brave girl, good for you.
("catholic comprehensive"? Looks like a Grocers' Company school to me . . .)
Is your companion, er, similarly inclined?
Were you both about to be summoned to some lucky bugger's study?
Thank you so much for sharing.

it was a weekend away and we were all playing at schools.

i have other school uniforms too - i love playing while wearing one - i am some how more cheeky and insolent when wearing it!

me brave? lol - yeah right!

cassie

slidebone
12-06-2009, 11:28
well here goes - this is a pic of me in a 'traditional' school uniform - worn by kids locally to where i live - a catholic comprehensive
i'm the one facing the camera
have lost a bit of weight since the pic was taken last summer
cassie

Great photo Cassie. It completely proves the point of this thread; that the older adult schoolgirl is the bees knees!!!

Thnks for sharing :happy:

cassie_darling
12-06-2009, 21:42
Great photo Cassie. It completely proves the point of this thread; that the older adult schoolgirl is the bees knees!!!
Thnks for sharing :happy:

ty

i don't feel my age or often behave like it i'm told :lol:

i think i have 'found my groove' as i have got older and am more confident now than i was at 18 - even tho i had a better body at 18!:bolt:

cassie

Sandra
21-06-2009, 11:27
I am 53 and I still love putting on my school uniform. Stockings and heels if I am Head Girl, long socks and sensible shoes if not, (Head Girl gets double the strokes). I then tap nervously on the Headmasters study door to resume my love/hate relationship with the cane.

suzannah
21-06-2009, 15:28
Well, I'm going to a hen party next month and it will be a boat trip on the Tyne. The bride-to-be said that there was a theme and I knew what it was going to be as soon as I knew there was to be one - school reunion! So I may be the oldest schoolgirl in Newcastle that night - I will wear a sensible length grey skirt, white blouse and old school tie with fishnets and suspenders and inappropriate footwear. Still dithering between black or white knicks, but definitely not green gymknickers for me!

BFU
21-06-2009, 19:10
I'm a little dissapointed that there has been so few photos post of you adault school girls in your uniforms.

"You must try harder" :lol:

submissive buffy
23-06-2009, 12:33
here we go then...x

Remus
23-06-2009, 13:41
here we go then...x

Wow, great pic buffy. Just what the Doctor ordered! :)

Markswell
23-06-2009, 15:35
That is just perfection, Buffy (well done, BFU), right down to the tie at half mast.

Surely we now turn to discussing who likes their adult schoolgirls neat and tidy, and who prefers them scruffY.

And why.

submissive buffy
23-06-2009, 17:29
thankyou.. it was my school tie too! and this is exactly how i wore it at school..xx

BFU
23-06-2009, 18:23
Yes thanks Buffy