PDA

View Full Version : Spanking wedding!!!!

minnietheminnx
23-02-2003, 18:28
For those of u who know twister and i and havent heard the news we got engaged reacently. Infact last night i got my ring from twister when we went out for a meal.

The reason i am posting this thread is i need some help. Twister and i have decided that as well as having a proper wedding we r going to have a spanking wedding type party for our close friends on this site. The friends will be sent special invites from us. Now what im asking on here is does anyone have any ideas on how to go about a spanking wedding type party??? We shall send all who reply to this a piece of cyber wedding cake lol!!!

Anyway thanks to everyone who may post ideas for us.

love minniethe minnx :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

jojo
23-02-2003, 18:33
...no idea how you would set up a spanking-type wedding party apart from hiring a place and having a second CP type reception a day after your main wedding??

...jus' wanted to say BIG CONGRATS to you both!!! :D

hugs

jojo:bubblegum
xx

KiwiLady
23-02-2003, 18:41
http://www.planet-gif.net/gif-archiv/geburtstag/geburts_017.gifto you both and may you have a wonderful day and spanking good honeymoon..

One suggestion for you spanking wedding cake you could have a 3 tiered one of bums ........a different implement for each and the right effects across each one:cool2:

your boquet could be in the shape of a paddle:D

Burns
23-02-2003, 18:45
Heart congrats. You certainly must walk in under an archway of upheld canes.

poppy
23-02-2003, 19:04
Oh wow that's fantastic news. Many congratulations to you both. I think this is the best news I've heard on here. Wow how exciting.
I think you should consider having Burns as your spanking wedding vicar.

phillip
23-02-2003, 19:19
Congratulations minnie and twister. I thought it could only be a matter of time after seeing you both at Ashbourne (surprised its taken this long).

No idea about the spanking reception other than you want it wherever there are no nosey neighbours and that it had better be a large place for all the friends you have made.

McPhlail
23-02-2003, 21:41
Warmest congratulations to both of you. May long years of happiness await you :)

Daveuk43
23-02-2003, 22:03
Warmest congrats to you both.

I guess after the main event and reception you could hold a private party where you both add a new set of vows in front of your spanking friends.

for instance do you twister promise to spank minnie should she be a naughty girl? and so on

Maybe a respected friend from this site could act as a sort of vicar who could make you both take these vows together.
Obviously once these vows are taken they can say you may now spank the bride!

Whatever happens I hope you enjoy your day.

Dave xx

deeliteful
23-02-2003, 23:03
congratulations and best wishes to you both!
I have seen some "collaring" ceremonies a la BDSM lifestyle, and other than the addition of a real or symbolic collar for the sub, it was usually just a form of pledging to each other. Sort of a more specific to D/s or spanking kind of commitment. so... some ideas for the "party"

* how about a "money dance" with the bride, a quick turn around the dance floor and a smack for each contribution....
* instead of a guest book, have the guests write scenarios to be acted out... by the bride and groom, when they are feeling adventurous
* instead of the traditional wedding gifts, have a toy registry
* finger foods for the buffet
* "heart in hand" as a theme for the decorating.. along with the requisite pinks and reds....

have a wonderful day... enjoy both the wedding and the parties to follow...

deelites-who is absolutely delighted for you both.

MIKE171
23-02-2003, 23:09
:) :) :) :)

Congratulation to you both and the very best of luck for the future.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

naughtinicki
23-02-2003, 23:17
well as one who known you both a while..... all i can sayi is.

..... it took him long enough......... must have been the bang on the head.......from sleeping under that table.......

seroiusly congratulations to the pair of you ....... and wait for the invite to arrive......

:cool2:

jolie
24-02-2003, 00:04
wishes you to know that she will be there in her hat!!

You must surely be the sites first couple to tie the knot (pardon the bdsm phrase)

best wishes to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)

Mikkky
24-02-2003, 00:22
Congratulations to you both. Hope you both have a really red hot time together!

Mikkky

DoubtingDom
24-02-2003, 03:08
The best wedding party of spanking devotees that I ever attended was held in the Bridegroom's house on the evening after the wedding.

Downstairs was a normal party, with food, drink and disco dancing. Upstairs was devoted to spanking. Guests could wander between the two areas or stay put on either floor. All four bridesmaids were spanked, many of the guests, the chauffer, two neighbours who came to investigate the source of all the uproar - and the vicar's wife. Some were caned as well.

The highlight of the evening was when the Bride announced that she was going to discipline her new husband. "If you thought you were going to be in charge, darling, then I had better show you who is going to be wearing the trousers from now on!"

To cheers and applause, she proceeded to administer 24 strokes of the cane to the Bridegroom's bare bottom. I don't really remember else much after that point........... until the following day.

DD ;)

http://www.partypop.com/Images/frontpic1.jpg

KiwiLady
24-02-2003, 03:19
Originally posted by poppy
Oh wow that's fantastic news. Many congratulations to you both. I think this is the best news I've heard on here. Wow how exciting.
I think you should consider having Burns as your spanking wedding vicar.

yes he would be perfect for the job poppy.......he has had the most engagements and wives from this site than anyone else.........so should know the spanking wedding vows backwards by now:cool2: :cool2:

DOMotk
24-02-2003, 03:49
Congrats on the engagement. A spanking party with your closest friends at your home is great! You can also spank the bride for fun at your main reception just keep it clean for I'm sure not everyone is into spanking.:cool:

KiwiLady
24-02-2003, 06:43
Originally posted by DoubtingDom

To cheers and applause, she proceeded to administer 24 strokes of the cane to the Bridegroom's bare bottom. I don't really remember else much after that point........... until the following day.

DD ;)

http://www.partypop.com/Images/frontpic1.jpg

The way a wedding night should be..........well for the guests...........would hope the bride and groom remembered the wedding night afters:rolleyes: :cool:

femininity4me
24-02-2003, 06:45
Congratulations

I wouldn't do anything at the main reception as otherwise many people would just think you were kinky.

Maybe thats because they haven't tried it.

Cheers

minnietheminnx
25-02-2003, 19:23
Just wanted to say a big thank u to everyone 4 your kind words and warm wishes. Twister and i are overwellmed with them. The ideas are great and i am sure we will use some of them. I now have my bridesmaid(lilminx thanks) and have a best man and someone to give me away. Anyone fancy being the vicar??

Once again thank u to everyone 4 your posts. Please keep the ideas flowing!!!!

Love from minnie and Twister xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx