PDA

View Full Version : The Joys of Hand Tawsing

Lady Alex
05-02-2011, 11:55
Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of administering not only a hand tawsing but also a hard bottom caning.
The recipient was disciplined for lack of punctuality.
He was given 3 strokes of his own John Dick Lochgelly tawse on each hand and then made to write lines.
As and when I saw fit he was given a further 6 strokes on each had interspersed with writing his lines.
Not only did I tawse his hands but at intervals he was made to position himself over my punishment trestle for the cane.
In total he had 9 hard strokes of the tawse on each hand and 30 strokes on the cane on his bottom.
I could see the abject horror in his face each time he was instructed to present a hand for punishment.
Adding insult to injury he was made to sit down on a very hard wooden chair in between each set of 6 strokes on the cane.
He not only provided the Lochgelly tawse but also brought along a cane which he had had some time.
Alas the cane broke across his bottom.....something that hasn't happened for a very long time !
There is something rather exciting about administering discipline with implements the recepient has provided.
Needless to say this particular scenario was requested and discussed at length before we commenced.
If you would like to experience a hand tawsing/strapping or belting, or indeed any form of CP do not hesitate to look at my websites or telephone me.

JohnLock
05-02-2011, 20:56
I feel that I must warn that hands contain lots of small easily broken bones.
Caneing or tawseing on the hands is fraught with danger.

Regards
John

Iona
05-02-2011, 21:04
Hands can be strapped if the strap goes the length of the hand with the end of the strap landing on the heel of the hand (the fleshy part). I would never allow my fingers to be strapped and or caned

Lady Alex
05-02-2011, 21:53
I appreciate your comments.
I am aware of the anatomy of the hand and indeed am aware of the carpals,metacarpals and phalanges. Plus connecting ligaments, tendons and not forgetting the surface muscles.
And indeed the skin.
I never enter into punishment of any kind without first speaking at length with the recipient to establish any previous experience etc.
The particular gentlemen in question has experienced hand tawsing on numerous occasions and fully participates in the scenario.
Having approaching 20 years experience of administering many forms of CP I am and will continue to be risk aware (hate the phrase but in this instance it is apt ).
Kindest regards
Lady Alex

julieC
05-02-2011, 21:57
I've had my hands Tawsed. The intensity of facing your punisher and watching their sadistic pleasure at your battle to keep your palm raised and flat and then as you watch as the taws or strap falls...I find it indescribably intence.

I've loved it!

However, I have had bruised palms for days afterwards on a particularly intense session. The pain was not fun, that he had a julie-given-right to do this to me and took advantage of it...priceless.

Gentle caning of the hand can be ok, but I wouldn't wish to experience anything hard. I would recommend 'punishments' where one has to engage their punisher or an other's eyes whilst punishment is being given.

Hmmmm scenario:

Two (or more) adult girls fighting in the school playground, hair pulling and screaming. Teacher comes along. The girls have a stand off and won't apologise to each other. Teacher takes them away. Leans girl no1 over the desk, palms down, secretary style and has her look into girl2's eyes as she receives the cane on her bared bottom...

Sorry, folks, you lost me there for a while.

erm, yer tawsing on the hands, good.

:->

koigirl
05-02-2011, 22:20
It's of little wonder so few posts about spanking or related activites appear on this site because as soon as they do there is either some sort of negativity or innumerable often spurious health warnings. :noidea:

smartarse
05-02-2011, 23:45
Oh yes, there's nothing quite like a good Lochgelly on the hands.

When you're face down over a knee or perhaps a desk, you can always grit your teeth and pretend a stroke didn't hurt much. But when spanker and spankee can see each other's eyes, there's just no way of hiding the truth!

Not everybody's cup of tea of course.

supersub
05-02-2011, 23:48
It's of little wonder so few posts about spanking or related activites appear on this site because as soon as they do there is either some sort of negativity or innumerable often spurious health warnings. :noidea:
Doesn't seem like negativity to me, just good advice and also sensible reasuring comments from Lady Alex.

koigirl
06-02-2011, 08:05
Doesn't seem like negativity to me, just good advice and also sensible reasuring comments from Lady Alex.

No I'm sure it doesn't - spend a few more years around these sites and it probably will.

Do realise that in so many cases people who offer 'standard' advice have done little and seen less, they are just passing on the bullshit that they read elsewhere, posted by someone else who had done little and seen less!

Tim Green
06-02-2011, 11:21
We've had this discussion about the risks of punishment on the hands several times before and I guess it comes down to personal choice. In my experience, the tawse on the hands doesn't have the same attractions as punishment on the bottom - there's no stimulating after-glow for one thing - but some people (myself included) welcome the feeling of total submission that accompanies having to hold out one's hands and watch as they are punsihed in such an excrutiating way.

Tim

bobtailz
06-02-2011, 21:32
Lady Alex.

You certainly have stirred up a debate on the risks of receiving a Lochgelly on the hands. I have suffered the tingle of the tawse as an adult including receiving 30 strokes from my lady friend on Saturday (I say suffered as the tawse on the hands is extremely painful). I have never had any long term problems as a result of this form of punishment. There have been cases in the past where strokes of the belt have strayed onto my wrist causing immediate black blisters, I now use wrist protectors.

I am so looking forward to visiting you. I have a large collection of genuine school belts and will bring one which I know the history of. It actually hands the teacher’s name stamped on it by her father. It would be exquisite for you to use it as it was used by a lady. I should point out that it is a very flexible two tail XH in a very dark leather.

Bob

Lady Alex
06-02-2011, 22:01
Bob, it would appear I have !
I am so looking forward to meeting with you....and now knowing how many strokes you can take I will be counting the days !
I have to say my gentleman on Friday rather thought he was hard done by receiving 9....although he also received a hard caning as well.....however it looks like I may have to increase his punishment next time !
Kindest regards
Lady Alex

koigirl
07-02-2011, 21:32
My grandmother had a finger broken when she was caned on her hand as a girl in Canada. Despite the pain she didn't dare tell anyone and her finger was deformed for the rest of her long life.
Regards
John

I trapped my finger in a car door and broke it as a child, but I still drive a car :)

JohnLock
07-02-2011, 21:37
The point is; her broken finger was caused by a cane. Some else said that injuries were anecdotal (sorry can't spell tonight!).

Regards
John

bobtailz
07-02-2011, 22:59
Lady Alex, I am sure we will have an absolutely sensational time, hand belting and lines now that sounds perfect and will echo times gone by. I did not say about the 30 strokes as a boast in any way. The lady who delivered them is a retired teacher and is well known for her severity, she applies the belt with school strength unlike the half hearted beltings given by ‘players’. I think that in the time available, if you give batches of six strokes we could manage at least ten or more batches…you better have a strong arm lol. Do you have a Robert Philp belt? They were the original Lochgelly, I have seen models from 1890 to 1940. They do not have the heavy bruising pain of a John Dick but the sting is immense and many players prefer not to receive a Philp.

Bob

Lady Alex
07-02-2011, 23:21
Bob,
Now I am getting even more excited !
I sadly do not have a Robert Philp, however I would be delighted to use your own implements if you wish.
I love using original tawse and canes, knowing they have a history and thinking about how they were used.....
I digress, I will have to think of a suitable line to give you.
I suggest you bring along a fountain pen containing black ink.
Spare cartridges or bottle of Quink may be a good idea...I would hate for you to run out !
Kindest regards
Lady Alex

Ranger
08-02-2011, 05:57
Not about to get into the debate on hand caning/tawsing. Personally, not my bag. Have done it on request, but not something I'd initiate, purely on aesthetic grounds. I'm a bottom fan, but also support the concept of RACK in addition to SSC, for those that want to play that way :yo:

But as insomnia's upon me, here's something I just don't get......

Happy that a pro domme should enjoy her work. Work to live, not live to work, and all that.

But to wax lyrical about "absolute" enjoyment? Shouldn't that attract at least a hefty discount, if not a full refund?

Or was it an example of advertising copywriter's licence? :noidea:

Oh, and don't at least two posts infringe the site's cardinal rule? You know...the "childhood memories" one!

naughty_sandy
08-02-2011, 07:36
Goodness what a debate
Going back to the topic in hand ...
My Sir has tawsed my hands many a time because he knows it excites me.
I get all nervous standing there with my hand out stretched waiting for the first strike of the leather.
There is this urge to pull my hand away fast almost like a race against the tawse :)
Who is the quickest hand or tawse !
When I am tawsed in this manner the tawse always strikes the fleshy part of my hand NEVER the fingers.
Was just adding my bit to a good thread
xxx

SirVisto
08-02-2011, 09:54
In my younger years I used to receive both tawse, and cane on my hands. I really liked been able to look at the lady in question as she administered the punishment. However as time progressed I developed a touch of rheumatism in both hands, so I do not partake in the activity any longer.

When I have my Dom hat on I am far from happy about applying the tawse, and especially the cane to hands, I do regard it as a little "risky", so I avoid that particular scenario. There is certainly enjoyment to be had in this area, but personally I would advise caution on all occasions.:juggle:

CateStoker
08-02-2011, 19:24
I'm a recent convert to hand tawsing. Hand punishment was a long-time fantasy, but I hadn't done it in reality until recently. I love the anticipation and having to look the top in the eye. I think you have to be braver to stand there and watch the stroke coming, without flinching. It's pure pain - stroke for stroke it hurts much more than on the bottom and it builds very quickly. One stroke is bearable, two strokes on the same hand hurts much more and three is quickly approaching the limit.

With tawsing, I'm not concerned about damage. As Iona says, the strap lands along the length of the hand with the fastest moving part landing on the heel of the hand. This way the fingers are not impacted very much at all. It's possible that reaching too far could cause the strap to land on the inside of the wrist, which needs to be avoided.

Edited to add: I've just realised this is someone's personal - is this the right place for a discussion? If not, perhaps a mod could split it out.

Lady Alex
22-02-2011, 14:40
Last Friday I had the pleasure....I am not going to say absolute pleasure as a monetary transaction had taken place....of administering not only a hand tawsing but also a caning.
The gentleman in question received 3 strokes of the tawse on each hand and 3 with a thin cane. The cane on this occasion was administered across the palms.
However yesterday I had the opportunity to administer 6 very hard strokes across the fingers of each hand. This gentleman in question specifically requested I cane his fingers as this was the discipline he has received at school.
Guess what.....no broken bones....I would like to think that is my many years of experience showing....
Nothing like blowing ones own trumpet...I've had years of experience doing that as well !

Tara Red
22-02-2011, 14:55
When I'm hand tawsing someone (always lengthways with strap end hitting the palm) they nearly always look at their hands and I love sternly saying "Look at me when I'm punishing you!". I enjoy it when I'm told the same thing when switching too.

Lady Alex
22-02-2011, 15:01
Tara, you are a woman after my own heart...it really does bring out my wicked side punishing hands.
I think I quite frightened my gentleman yesterday at just how enthusiastic I was when he suggested caning his fingers.
It is a good job he is a regular visitor to my chamber.
I adore disciplining bottoms, however there is something special about face to face contact when applying punishment.
I love CP !

bobtailz
23-02-2011, 23:30
Alex and Tara,

You ladies are enough to cause me endless restless nights. At times it drives me absolutely crazy (in a nice way). I do have lady friends who belt me but can’t wait to visit Alex, she has such an extremely wicked mind. I love how she has developed a passion for this very Scottish style of punishment. As with Tara I am normally belted ‘length wise’. I was once caned on the hands by a retired male Australian teacher and he said that the cane was always given from the side and not ‘length wise’. Alex is this the technique you used?

Bob

Lady Alex
24-02-2011, 08:27
Bob,
When hand caning it is always from the side and depending on the recipient it would be across the palm or fingers.
Hand tawsing or belting, it would be length ways palm down across fingers.
Unless of course it was requested another way.
I do endeavour to tailor my appointments to individual requirements....so I am always open to suggestions !
Lady Alex

mortinuk
24-02-2011, 20:23
Well, I was away from home a few months ago and had the chance to be strapped. I took it. Admittedly, not a tawse, and not as hard as it could have been. I wanted to see what it was like.

Would I repeat it? Possibly. Chance would be a fine thing!

Londonspank
24-02-2011, 22:33
I feel that I must warn that hands contain lots of small easily broken bones.
Caneing or tawseing on the hands is fraught with danger.
Regards
John

This is a myth.

There is no actual evidence that anyone has ever had a bone broken by having hands strapped or caned.

Anyone who can show medical evidence or records to the contrary is welcome to prove me wrong.

Without medical evidence or record any suggestion that you knew someone who told you it happened is just hearsay or anecdotal

Ranger
25-02-2011, 03:33
Last Friday I had the pleasure....I am not going to say absolute pleasure as a monetary transaction had taken place....of administering not only a hand tawsing but also a caning.
The gentleman in question received 3 strokes of the tawse on each hand and 3 with a thin cane. The cane on this occasion was administered across the palms.
However yesterday I had the opportunity to administer 6 very hard strokes across the fingers of each hand. This gentleman in question specifically requested I cane his fingers as this was the discipline he has received at school.
Guess what.....no broken bones....I would like to think that is my many years of experience showing....
Nothing like blowing ones own trumpet...I've had years of experience doing that as well !

No, sorry. I've swallowed this thread so far, but that's too much!

You simply did NOT apply six "very hard" strokes with a cane across anyone's fingers without inflicting damage that would require a visit to A&E.

No matter how skilled you think you are, it's just not possible. Fantasy is one thing, lying is another. Especially for commercial advantage!

For crying out loud...why do you think boxers wear gloves? Hands ARE fragile, period!

I tell you what, here's a challenge. I'll meet you any time any place, and with a cane of your choice, we'll see just how many strokes across YOUR fingers it takes to do real damage. Up for it?

Londonspank
25-02-2011, 07:35

You simply did NOT apply six "very hard" strokes with a cane across anyone's fingers without inflicting damage that would require a visit to A&E.

No matter how skilled you think you are, it's just not possible. Fantasy is one thing, lying is another. Especially for commercial advantage!

For crying out loud...why do you think boxers wear gloves? Hands ARE fragile, period!

I tell you what, here's a challenge. I'll meet you any time any place, and with a cane of your choice, we'll see just how many strokes across YOUR fingers it takes to do real damage. Up for it?

I will reiterate my challenge.

You cannot produce factual evidence from all the persons over the years who have been strapped or caned on their hands that any bones have been broken.

You are just repeating a myth

Lady Alex
25-02-2011, 10:06
I am not prepared to get into a slanging match with anyone.
However I do object to being called a liar.
Why I would lie for commercial purposes I do not know. Given that perhaps for every one person to find the notion of hand caning appealing, several more would not.
The strength of a cane stroke is subjective....to me they were hard, perhaps to next person not.
Given that confidentiality is paramount to me I could not furnish you with the said gentlemans contact details for him to verify the account is genuine, but as he visits me several times a year do you not think he would have mentioned a visit to his local A&E department if I had caused damage.
With reference to boxers wearing gloves, forgive me but there is a huge difference between someone forcibly pummeling bone and muscle repeatedly over the course of several minutes, 12 or more times, not to mention training, and my administering 6 strokes of the cane occasionally.
But then again, bare knuckle fighters didn't wear glove...hence bare knuckle.....but yes there all probably crippled with Arthritis now ! Silly, silly me !
Very kind of you to offer to meet me with a cane of my choice, but as I do not have a submissive bone in my body I shall decline your offer.
However should you wish to visit me for a hand caning perhaps we can discuss the merits of stroke strength !
Should anyone else like to comment, you have my contact details and I would be more than delighted to discuss details via a telephone conversation.
Lady Alex

mortinuk
25-02-2011, 10:37
Ranger said:

I have no view on the topic being discussed. But, I do note that whenever anyone says anything that falls outside his experience/beliefs that he inserts this type of post.

bobtailz
19-03-2011, 00:01
Well I suppose it had to happen. As a Scot with a reputation for his passion for the tawse, I eventually visited Lady Alex following her comments on this thread. I must admit that my expectations were no particularly high as I have always found non Scot ladies to be ineffective and awkward at giving the belt.
What a fantastic surprise, we enjoyed two superb hours together, she is such great company and immediately puts you at ease. I also found her to be particularly attractive much better than the pictures on her website.
I brought down three very severe belts, a short Huntly about 1cm thick, a very flexible XH JJ Dick and an old Robert Philp. She wasted no time in applying these belts to my hands. There was no warm up, she delivered the strokes with the same strength and purpose a teacher would have done years earlier. Alex clearly enjoyed those strokes where the leather made a satisfying loud crack as it hit my outstretched hands. By the end of the two hours she had administered more than 100 hard strokes and covered every millimetre of my flesh, the resulting pain was agonising but so erotic. That was Wednesday and on Thursday my hands had swollen by some 30% and felt painful when I washed them in warm water. This is now Friday evening and they have virtually returned to normal. I consider the belt to be a very severe implement when applied to the hands and in decades of receiving it consider it extremely safe, especially when administered by someone like Lady Alex who knows exactly what they are doing. I have attached a picture (I have others from Wednesday) which gives an indication of the state of my hands immediately following the belting.
For anyone looking for a lady belter then I would highly recommend they waste no time in contacting Lady Alex, I know I will return to see her, she was sensational.

Bob

bluebell73
19-03-2011, 21:54
I cannot believe some of the rubbish I have been reading. How many of the above experts who claim that strapping the hands can cause damage ever experienced the punishment when at school. I first experienced the tawse at seven years old and throughout my school career was belted regularly and on occasion very hard. I never saw any pupil who had been belted come in the next day with bandages on their hands. The only danger from the belt was if an overkeen teacher by chance or otherwise managed to belt you on the wrists. I experienced it a few times but it did no lasting damage. I do however understand that if a heavy cane is used on the hand with force it could cause damage because it is a solid instrument whereas the strap is pliable. The Lochgelly tawse was produced solely for use on the hands and not the rear end. I do appreciate however that some enjoyment can be had when it is applied to the bare rear end. There is absolutely nothing wrong in disciplanarians like Lady Alex and Tara applying the tawse to the hands. Most of their equivalents in Scotland do so with great enthusiasm. I know, I visit one.

Andrew.

spankysnapper
19-03-2011, 23:47
Ouch Bob that looked really tingly

Lady Alex
21-03-2011, 13:59
I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself last Wednesday, and indeed from his comments, so did Bob.

I can honestly say I have never applied the belt with such enthusiasm as I did with him.
It always adds a certain frisson when the receipient supplies his own implements and I have the delightful task of administering them.

Without a doubt Bob took the most strokes to the hands of anyone I have ever had the pleasure of disciplining and I would add certainly the hardest in twenty years of punishing hands.

Indeed the picture says it all.

I am already looking forward to his next visit and to see what fabulous implements he brings with him for me to play with !

bobtailz
07-04-2011, 00:24
I am sorry to resurrect this thread again, I have recently returned from holiday and read a few e-mails and PMs. There appears to be a belief that after say a dozen of the belt, that the hands become numb and you do not feel the additional strokes. Can I just say that this is nonsense, indeed somewhere around the 90 mark, Lady Alex delivered some hefty strokes with my Philp, the pain was breathtaking and sharp, almost to point of bringing tears to the eyes, my hands were certainly anything but numb.
Some people also find it strange that I should have travelled all the way to Leeds from rural Scotland just to have my hands belted. Can I say that although neither myself or Lady Alex mentioned it in our threads, she also gave me a very sore bottom as well. I attach a picture of her handywork.

Bob

Barbedwire
07-04-2011, 16:45
As a Scottish Lady ,I myself have dished out many tawsings to the hands and when at school received it . 6 of the belt is never enough in my book .
When I was younger we used to have competitions in school to see who could get it the most and would deliberatley annoy the teachers in each class . My hands may have been sore for a while and inflammed but atleast it does go down and I have never had any problems with my hands atall since.
Ofcourse now I donot receive the belt but definitley deliver it with relish to those who seek it out .

I am sorry to resurrect this thread again, I have recently returned from holiday and read a few e-mails and PMs. There appears to be a belief that after say a dozen of the belt, that the hands become numb and you do not feel the additional strokes. Can I just say that this is nonsense, indeed somewhere around the 90 mark, Lady Alex delivered some hefty strokes with my Philp, the pain was breathtaking and sharp, almost to point of bringing tears to the eyes, my hands were certainly anything but numb.
Some people also find it strange that I should have travelled all the way to Leeds from rural Scotland just to have my hands belted. Can I say that although neither myself or Lady Alex mentioned it in our threads, she also gave me a very sore bottom as well. I attach a picture of her handywork.

Bob

Londonspank
07-04-2011, 20:15
and when at school received it . 6 of the belt is never enough in my book .
When I was younger we used to have competitions in school to see who could get it the most and would deliberatley annoy the teachers in each class . .

NO NO NO

You mustn't say that!

The Mods will wet their knickers.

There was no such thing as CP at schools, whatever next

Its discussing child spanking

delete it quickly

:yawn2:

smartarse
07-04-2011, 23:37
NO NO NO

You mustn't say that!

The Mods will wet their knickers.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

bluebell73
13-04-2011, 15:07
Correct you are Barbedwire, six is never enough when you are doing the belting. You always seem to add a few on for mysterious things that only you see happening like blaming me for pulling my hands away at the last second. All in your imagination. The way you belt two would be enough.

BB73

As a Scottish Lady ,I myself have dished out many tawsings to the hands and when at school received it . 6 of the belt is never enough in my book .
When I was younger we used to have competitions in school to see who could get it the most and would deliberatley annoy the teachers in each class . My hands may have been sore for a while and inflammed but atleast it does go down and I have never had any problems with my hands atall since.
Ofcourse now I donot receive the belt but definitley deliver it with relish to those who seek it out .

Crow
13-04-2011, 20:15
What a fascinating thread on my fav subject. I totally agree with bobtailz and Lady Alex in that I have both given and recieved the belt with other consenting adults and have never ever seen any broken fingers sprains or injuries of any nature from correctly applied hand tawsing. I also agree with Barbedwire that 6 is NEVER enough as 6 and less are simply building up the feeling of the belting but the full effect cannot be felt untill the seventh and beyond.
Thanks for a great thread people :)