Thread: Bruised Bottom

Time Online
    3 d 2 h 43 m

Bruised Bottom

Well let me see how can I put this...please be patient I not very good at explaining things.

After a day or so of giving your Brat a well earned punishment spanking she/he acts up again & deserves another punishment spanking.

You as usual put her/him across your knee for said spanking pull down the panties & there it is a very bruised bottom from the last spanking you administered, what do you do?

Do you continue with spanking or give decided another form of punishment as you see fit?

"I didn't do it" ... "Then why are you laughing?" ... "Cause, whoever did it is a freaking genius."
    I'm told i've got an attitude problem, I say i't not a problem it's a gift
    I don't like thinking before I say something. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth

Time Online
    1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmischief
    Well let me see how can I put this...please be patient I not very good at explaining things.

After a day or so of giving your Brat a well earned punishment spanking she/he acts up again & deserves another punishment spanking.

You as usual put her/him across your knee for said spanking pull down the panties & there it is a very bruised bottom from the last spanking you administered, what do you do?

Do you continue with spanking or give decided another form of punishment as you see fit?

If youve committed yourself youve got to continue as backing down wont be 'appreciated' by your partner
    A Good Girl Has A Very Sore Bottom

Time Online
    46 m
    oh dear oh dear lilmiss - here's the bad news; they whack your thighs instead and then liven up the bruises too

Time Online
    N/A
    The key word for me is 'very'. A bruised bottom can be spanked with care (so as not to cause more permanent damage). A very bruised bottom needs to be left alone to heal.

After all a dom, imho, should be both caring and imaginative. He should care enough to understand that an act of bravado - i.e. carrying on with the spanking regardless - is to no ones benefit and have an imagination that allows him to commute the punishment to other parts of her mind and body.

Time Online
    46 m
    that's spot on hole - personally, although I've had some bruising it's never been that bad so have not faced that one!

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 d 22 h 2 m
    As one who gets spanked sometimes on a daily basis, depending on whether kids are around or not. I often find myself being spanked ontop of an already bruised bottom.

I happen to like how the feelings change over the week. On Monday its nearly always a frsh bottom, but by friday I am normally an extremely well behaved young lady as my bottom is well sore
    When the smile on His lips matches the smile in His eyes, my days work is done.

I always knew I had the option to be silent, I just never realised I had the ability.

Time Online
    N/A

bruises

IMHO a bruised bottom (blue or purple) should not be spanked again until the bruises have gone. I recently received excellent advice on this, suggesting arnica cream night and morning plus arnica tablets if the bruising is persistent. It works.

Arthur
    there's a lot more to consensual CP than just whacking a sexy bottom

Time Online
    18 m
    DEpends how bruised it is - I used to get one big bruise that covered the whole area - we just used arnica tablets and lots of arnica cream, and did something else for a few days. After I'd been with my partner a couple of months, I stopped bruising so badly.
    It's only fun if you can get in trouble

happily settled in a loving marriage with kingston spanker at home
    Time Online
    N/A
    Well if you are really badly bruised, and it does happen , until your bottm hardens up a bit, he sould use alternative punishment, something that would hurt much worse than a spanking...NO PC! works well...........lolo..LMN in helpful mode
    Contrary to popular belief i am NOT NAUGHTY...just VERY MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!.

If someone betrays you once, it is his fault, if they betray you TWICE it is yours.
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you cannot live long enough to make them all yourself.

Time Online
    N/A
    Bruised Buttocks should NOT be respanked until healed. irrespective of bottoms sumitting to same. Any Top who has credence in his ability will never spank over bruising. but will make alternative dates and times known to Bottom for respanking and should ensure that extra has been earnt due to delay, is made known. Of course spanking on the bottoms thighs would be an alternative site for such further spanking, but leaves less area to spank and more easily bruised or bottom unable to walk for a perionof time.
    I believe in Angels, The kind which Heaven sends, and
    I'm surrounded by Angels, I call them "My Friends".
    The Older Mature Gentleman, Master/Spanker

Time Online
    43 m
    I agree with Caneum (well apart from the remark that extra should b given bcos of the delay) and lilmisssonaughty on this 1 badly bruised buttocks shouldn't be spanked.This is something my Dom as never done. Sometimes dureing a session ive wanted more but av been met with a resounding "NO.
    With the words "i can tell uve had enough ringing in my ears".

Also limited P.C. time and a curfew works well beleive me! I'm on both at the moment.
    "The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers"
    Woody Allen

Time Online
    1 d 13 h 21 m
    Hmmm

Always the one to disagree ain't I ?

I see nothing wrong with being slapped again once bruised.......speaking from personal experience having just been caned two days in a row with one of Uncle Chopper's delightful singapore canes ( thanks Chops!). As a nurse I dont see that there would be anything to be concerned about from a medical point of view. The only problem is that it hurts more.....but thats generally the idea....isnt it?

cheeks x

Time Online
    12 m

Exclamation my opinion, for what its worth

save it! thats my view, wait till it heals and then punish like crazy, after all that wait and anticipation for your next whipping will be almost tangable. punish for pleasure, it should be law.

Time Online
    1 h 28 m
    Densdaddy said:
    punish like crazy
    - well den, with that attitude, i don't expect the spankees of this site to be beating a path to your door! That's if your immature attitude had not already put them off altogether.
    I have to say that i suspect that, not only have you never actually spanked another person, but you are also not old enough to be on this site (regardless of the dob in your profile).

sunnygirl
    We take our children to lots of places - but they keep on finding their way back!
    Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend: and inside a dog it's too dark to read.
    Wab's jokes rock!!
    Love, light and peace.

Time Online
    N/A
    Sheesh, I STILL get it! I know I will, too...and still earn more on top of the ones that are already there! I usually get a softer implement, tho....
    ~The one TRUE good girl~

Chopper's Cyborg Sista

People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy ouch

When I first met my top he would NEVER spank a bruised bottom. He just couldn't do it.

And then.....after he met me...he sorta changed.....for some reason I just can't fathom, he decided to make an exception.

sulk

But I never get bruised TOO much, although I do remember one punishment session with a previous top where I ended up with a bottom the colour of a rainbow

*indignant glare*

Mel

Time Online
    15 h 45 m

In defence of Densthedaddy....

.....ummmm...He did say "wait till it heals" and "punish for pleasure" as well...Anyone who understands delayed gratification and considers other person doesn't sound that immature to me...Did I miss something? His attitude wouldn't put me off.
    suzee moon

Time Online
    3 d 2 h 43 m

Thumbs up Bruised Bottom

Well thank you all so very much for you replies.

I only asked because I bruise very easily & although the first 2 days of a spanking my bottom is tender I have no further discomfort thereafter, with the bruising lasting up to 5 days or so.

Like you Wild Rose I have had a big bruise covering the whole area too.

Oh yes Lilmisssonaughty I will NOT inform my partner of removing my PC privilages thank you very much. (Takes a mental note to keep him away from you at the Scottish Munch....lol).

Once again thank you all.
    "I didn't do it" ... "Then why are you laughing?" ... "Cause, whoever did it is a freaking genius."
    I'm told i've got an attitude problem, I say i't not a problem it's a gift
    I don't like thinking before I say something. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth

Time Online
    18 m
    It is a nuisance, to stop you playing, but you could always ask your partner to rub in the arnica cream. There are many opportunities for him to rub really hard as he does it, which does hurt (believe me I know), and won't worry either of you that you are damaging already damaged flesh.
    It's only fun if you can get in trouble

Time Online
    7 d 14 h 5 m

Bruised Bottoms

Medically speaking, a bruise IS tissue damage. I disagree with the idea put forward by one reply who (as a nurse) felt it could do no harm. As an Histopathologist I can assure her that it DOES.

However, the extent of the damage from a spanking, or other CP play, such as a cane, is NOT critical damage and, unless we are talking about split skin and heavy bleeding, further disruption from a second spanking would still not lead to critical damage.

On a personal note, I dont like to spank bruised bottoms, and would rather NOT play. But if my sub misbehaves and it becames necessary to give a real punishment, then I dont believe in delay if it can be avoided. When possible I try to give alternative punishments, such as 500 lines, (she hates it) or strapping her hands (strap or tawse is good for this).

So there you go, one of the best "on the fence" responses I've ever made.

Hope it helps.

happily settled in a loving marriage with kingston spanker at home
    Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmischief
    Well thank you all so very much for you replies.

I only asked because I bruise very easily & although the first 2 days of a spanking my bottom is tender I have no further discomfort thereafter, with the bruising lasting up to 5 days or so.

Like you Wild Rose I have had a big bruise covering the whole area too.

Oh yes Lilmisssonaughty I will NOT inform my partner of removing my PC privilages thank you very much. (Takes a mental note to keep him away from you at the Scottish Munch....lol).

Once again thank you all.
    Too late hon....... the deed is done..lololol
    Contrary to popular belief i am NOT NAUGHTY...just VERY MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!.

If someone betrays you once, it is his fault, if they betray you TWICE it is yours.
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you cannot live long enough to make them all yourself.

Time Online
    1 d 13 h 21 m
    Londonspank...

I didnt quite understand your reply....on the one hand you claim it is damaging to be fuether punished on top of a bruised bottom, but then you go on to say it doesnt cause any ' critical damage'...

No one mentioned cuts of bleeding wounds...merely bruising....so i am curious to know exactly what damage is being done?

You then go on to say you would strap your sub's hands if her bottom was bruised.........the structures of the hand are incredibly delicate and are not made to be struck (I know the scottish contingency will disagree here), so surely the potential for damage is much much greater here?

cheeks x just curious....

Time Online
    7 d 14 h 5 m

"Damage" and "damage"

Londonspank...

I didnt quite understand your reply....

You then go on to say you would strap your sub's hands if her bottom was bruised.........

OK Cheeks, I will try to explain myself.

A bruise is formed when fine blood vessels, in this case underlying the skin covering the bottom, break because of the impact of the spanking and "bleed" into the surrounding skin tissue. This is "damage".

Further spanking on top of the bruise will cause further bleeding as the vessels have not had time to fully repair. Thus "further damage". However, unless the skin is actually "split" allowing free bleeding from the body (which is the only reason I mention it) no long term harm or damage will occurr to the bottom or the vessels. Hence no "critical damage".

If the skin splits and the bottom bleeds freely, then scarring and other "long lasting" damage can occurr.

Does that help?

On the question of hands, yes they are delicate, especially my sub who is a small creature. While I would always advise against caning the hands, (although it was common practise when I was at school) less harm is done with a wide strap as the impact is spread across the skin rather than the penetrating force of the cane.

Having said that, I always use far less force on the hands than I would on a bottom, I hold the opinion that as it hurts more on the hand, less force is needed to deliver the same degree of "punishment"

Time Online
    N/A

Lightbulb Bruised bottom?

I only give my lady more spankings if it looks like she can take it. If not I feel it appropriate to use alternative punishments, such as otk dildoing applied to either vagina or anus. Other options include intercourse in doggiestyle positon with her tied up... This takes advantage of the fact that the bottom is bruised, so it will hurt some when I bump into her. Add a little light smacking as well and it works alright.

Time Online
    3 d 9 h 39 m
    To me a bottom is a thing or great beauty and I'm put off when I see videos of professional subs who are seriously scarred. To me it really does spoil the aesthetic beauty.

No, spanking a badly bruised bum is not for me and striking hands is absolutely out. You only have to look at an xray of a hand to realise just how fragile a structure the hand is. (Ok, doms hands are different!)
    How can you lay back and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team? - Billy Bragg

She was into S&M and bible studies, not everyone's cup of tea - Belle & Sebastian

Thank God I'm an atheist!

Time Online
    16 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Handy
    To me a bottom is a thing or great beauty and I'm put off when I see videos of professional subs who are seriously scarred. To me it really does spoil the aesthetic beauty.

No, spanking a badly bruised bum is not for me and striking hands is absolutely out. You only have to look at an xray of a hand to realise just how fragile a structure the hand is. (Ok, doms hands are different!)
    Agre with the first part Handy.but tell me why there are very very very few Adults of our age walking around Scotland with broken hands when you expected to and indeed get The Tawse every fekkin day of your school life?
    He not busy being born is busy dying

Site Vet and conscience of the board

owner of the property known as poppy
    Winner of the Nobel Prize for Spanking Literature

Ruler and Captor of princess. This Tower is her place of punishment.
    Quote:

.... Yes, Burns... Lord of all He surveys... Master of my Backside... Yes, ... I am yours... There is no light without You, my dearest, cherished Master.....

Time Online
    339 d 3 h 16 m
    I have to agree with burns here..the hand is far more sturdy than it might appear. That, and a light cane or tawse actually gives only a glancing blow. The movement (downwards) of the hand under it absorbs a lot of the impact.

That said, I see no place in my "play" for anything on the hand (others will disagree).

roddy

Time Online
    3 d 9 h 39 m
    I'm sure you are right, Burns, just wouldn't fancy doing it myself. I suppose the truth is I dont find hitting a girl's hand that erotic anyway.
    How can you lay back and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team? - Billy Bragg

She was into S&M and bible studies, not everyone's cup of tea - Belle & Sebastian

Time Online
    N/A
    What was that, Handy?? I don't understand..............
    ~The one TRUE good girl~

Chopper's Cyborg Sista

People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

Time Online
    3 d 9 h 39 m
    It's this language barrier, tawni. I'll ask that nice Mr Burns to translate.

Time Online
    N/A
    Offensive post - to me for starters!

morgana - moderator
    Last edited by morgana le fay; 10-09-2004 at 11:57.

Time Online
    1 d 13 h 21 m

laffs

Hands canedonce the popularity award for BS 2004....

cheeks x laffin