Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Time Online
    N/A

Hardest Canings Ever Filmed!

What is the hardest caning that anybody has ever seen taken in a british film? I am talking about most strokes and the severity of the caning, I guess that this would have to be categorised into male to female, and female to male, any one get any selections?

Time Online
    2 h 6 m
    The hardest in my opinion is "Tina's Ton Up" in which Tina (aka Yvonne) takes over 100 genuinely hard and severe strokes of a substantial cane laid on hard by an expert (male). There is little dialogue and there are one ro two breaks when she is allowed to rub her buttocks and also removes more clothing until, for the last 30 or more she is stark naked.

Tina loves the cane but says that she would never do this again as it really hurt more than even she enjoyed. There is severe wealing and bruising and she was marked for weeks afterwards.

She also starred in the two Red Stripe videos Hard Time and Times are getting Harder in which she and another girl are imprisoned for drug offences and given 50 or mnore strokes of the strap by two female warders whilsst tied over a horse and then 50 or more strokes of the cane.

Another severe caning is in Molly's hundred in which Molly is givne 109 strokes of the cane (gradually stripped naked) by two different men until she confesses to something but the dialogue is rubbish and the caning skills not the best I've seen, but Molly's reactions are quite nice!

I'd be interested in any others.

Time Online
    N/A
    The caning Dawn Deacon takes in Red Rolls Royce is up there with the hardest I have seen, Sir Roderick lands some nice hard strokes on poor Daisy in the 10 commandments, not as many as Tina's ton up but I thought more enjoyable films, not seen mollys 100 but have heard good things, any others?

Time Online
    3 d 9 h 39 m
    But does the hardest equate to the most erotic? I don't think so.
    How can you lay back and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team? - Billy Bragg

She was into S&M and bible studies, not everyone's cup of tea - Belle & Sebastian

Thank God I'm an atheist!

Time Online
    N/A

Miss Marchmont

You have to see 'Prison Canings' form Miss Marchmont - definitley the hardest British Canings I have seen (and believe me I've seen a few!)
    Bend over and touch your toes!

Time Online
    N/A
    I think it's got to be 'Bloody Canes and Viscious Whips'. (US/Canada) Trying to think of the lady who dishes out the stuff and in fact there are two women who deal with one man. How the heck he just takes it (unfastened down!) I'll never know. Erm the end result is that he faints.
    Michael

p.s. Brooks Applications (Jennifer Brooks)
    Last edited by searcher1; 15-09-2004 at 15:26.

Time Online
    1 d 14 h 20 m

Nicky Montford - FirmHandSpankings

Hardest I have seen given to a girl in a UK film was the last 50 strokes given to a girl called Nicky Montford- it is very vicious and a bit uncontrolled. She is bent over touching toes and recieves 50 strokes with no stops all given very fast, the result was a mass of welting and bruising right on her hip bone and where the skin started to break. I am a fan of severe CP caning and also know what it feels like, but in my opinion the strokes should be delivered right across the centre of the bottom.....OK the odd stray stroke is inevitable. Strange thing about it was she stood up at the end in no visable distress and screws her face up and rlls her eyes a bit which is a fantastic part. I said earlier I have been on the end of a few severe thrashings, but if someone done that to me, I'm afraid I'd probably jump up and knock their lights out then deliver them hogtied on the doorstep of Specsavers !!!
    only when the strokes become unbearable does it work

Time Online
    N/A

hard cane

Yes, Nicky Montford is a champion admired by many. She has recently joined this forum btw! I think in that Firmhand vid she got first 6 strokes then 12,18,25,50 = 111. Each time very fast, too fast for my taste.
    In Lupus vid "Stalin" 3 girls get 50 hard bare butt strokes of the cane, and one is tripped naked ang gets twice 50. Hard. The Lupus girls are tuff, and laugh and joke on the set after the shoots. Still it nearly broke my heart the way one was sobbing "mamy! mamy". Ouch.
    Also the 100 strokes in Mood pictures "Martial Law 2" add up to a hard caning with very bruised and uncontrolably trembling thighs.....no tears, no yelling.
    Frants

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher1
    I think it's got to be 'Bloody Canes and Viscious Whips'. (US/Canada) Trying to think of the lady who dishes out the stuff and in fact there are two women who deal with one man. How the heck he just takes it (unfastened down!) I'll never know. Erm the end result is that he faints.
    Michael

p.s. Brooks Applications (Jennifer Brooks)

I've got that film and it's crap. The women have no idea how to administer a caning and strokes land all over the place. It's ok if you're into women generally abusing someone. But if your into serious cp thats given properly, give it a miss.

I honestly think that there's a point you get to where it cannot be harder and loads of films have reached that point. From that point on it's wholely a question of filming and production quality that makes the film good or bad.
    Bite my shiney metal...OoWW

Time Online
    N/A

Nicki Mountford..certainly

I just re-showed that clip to a visiting subby and she almost fainted, watching it. Nicki has that look of defiance yet welcomes what she's about to receive. I'd love to know what goes through the mind of a girl like that.

Time Online
    N/A
    Molly survived her 100 (102 I think) with no problem, those were medium strokes, not hard. It's only that 100 sounds such a lot.
    Now Dawn Deacon's got a butt! Who produced that Red Rolls Royce?
    The Tina caning is hard all right!
    Frants

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    The caning Dawn Deacon takes in Red Rolls Royce is up there with the hardest I have seen, Sir Roderick lands some nice hard strokes on poor Daisy in the 10 commandments, not as many as Tina's ton up but I thought more enjoyable films, not seen mollys 100 but have heard good things, any others?

Time Online
    42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Frants
    Yes, Nicky Montford is a champion admired by many. She has recently joined this forum btw! I think in that Firmhand vid she got first 6 strokes then 12,18,25,50 = 111. Each time very fast, too fast for my taste.
    In Lupus vid "Stalin" 3 girls get 50 hard bare butt strokes of the cane, and one is tripped naked ang gets twice 50. Hard. The Lupus girls are tuff, and laugh and joke on the set after the shoots. Still it nearly broke my heart the way one was sobbing "mamy! mamy". Ouch.
    Also the 100 strokes in Mood pictures "Martial Law 2" add up to a hard caning with very bruised and uncontrolably trembling thighs.....no tears, no yelling.
    Frants
    Sorry, but "Stalin" was a total fraud. The camera cuts away and only a few weak strokes are shown. The rest is all purple make-up, like most of Lupus vids. And yes, I actually bought and watched it.

Time Online
    N/A
    all is real... or maybe you know more than us? :-)

btw it was discussed some moths ago but if you would like to fake these spankings it would be more expensive than pay actresses (and they are not cheap) :-)
    Last edited by Lupus; 30-01-2005 at 19:14.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo
    Sorry, but "Stalin" was a total fraud. The camera cuts away and only a few weak strokes are shown. The rest is all purple make-up, like most of Lupus vids. And yes, I actually bought and watched it.
    Oh yes, all fake, uh-huh. And I can't wait to get my third "fake" caning from Lupus in Stalin 2!

Fargo, why don't you come along to a Lupus shoot sometime? Then you can replace your ignorant post with an apology. I'm in this business to be caned for real. I'm a bona fide masochist, not a makeup canvas. Jeez!

Niki

Time Online
    N/A
    Well, since it seems to get you an invitation to a video-shoot, I would hereby also like to express my opinion that Lupus-canings are fake...;-)

Oh, and if you guys ever need a mean looking guy with an athletic built and an evil German accent to carry out some "fake"-canings, gimme a shout...
    Jens

Time Online
    N/A

Makeup by Lupus

And look! The makeup Lupus put on still hasn't worn off! These were taken on the escalator in Prague's TESCO store - the day after. I was still wearing this "makeup" nearly a month later, though it faded gradually.

Love,
    Niki
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    3 d 16 h 16 m

Hardest canings

Thank you Nicki for those 2 pics.

Amazing what Tesco's get into these days.

Clearly one of the Lupus folk is left-handed or back handed.

Some of the marks on the second picture seem fresher than the others . How long do you like to wait before getting caned again?

Andrew

Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki Flynn
    And look! The makeup Lupus put on still hasn't worn off! These were taken on the escalator in Prague's TESCO store - the day after. I was still wearing this "makeup" nearly a month later, though it faded gradually.

Love,
    Niki
    Wow!! ... rushes off to the local Tesco's ..... then remembers single storey buildings don't have escalators ........... .... and notices that one or two of these smilies don't work.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo
    Purple make up??!! No way. I cant understand how you can say that. True, the early Lupus school vids and Fairy Tale do cut away so we dont see the impact well. But even there, there is no way that you can make those swollen stripes with make up. Of course,some girls mark easily, as in WIld Party 1. But in Stalin and many other vids, the camera dwells on the butt so you can see the impact and the stripe slowly coming. On DVD you can even watch the process frame by frame. And seriously, those cane strokes in Stalin were not light.
    Maybe you should ask Lupus to invite you to make their only Fm caning vid, I'm sure Pavel could write the story !
    Frants

Time Online
    N/A

Love,
    Niki
    Wow, look and behold. Thanks for sexy pics Niki F! My guess is you stayed marked for a month. But, you wouldnt know how long the Lupus marks lasted would you? Guess you got caned again over them before a month had passed...
    Did you ask any of the girls there how longtheir make up lasts?

Time Online
    N/A
    Hi there,

As one that has been in many cp videos, I qualify to comment lol
    I admit that I was taking more and more cane strokes, all hard, then I paused and thought about what I was doing. I came to the conclusion, that I was making a mistake, sure hard enough to be realistic, but doing 1-2-1's I noticed that they too were becoming more severe...I believe that vicious videos are taking the CP scene too far, it is becoming the norm rather than the exception, so what's next I wonder? Blood and cuts?
    I for one want no part in that, a good storyline, erotic positions is enough for any enthusiast. Also schoolgirls were not beaten, they received 6 strokes, 12 tops.

Just my opinion for what it's worth

love Briggy
    Assumption is the mother of all **** ups

Time Online
    41 m

Harder and harder. It's getting worse..!!!

Hi Briggy,

I can't agree more. You're perfecty right!
    It should be the FUN that a spanking causes. It's all about role play, the right atmosphere, the proper environment, the clothing, etc, etc.
    To me it certainly is NOT the number of strokes. Totally unimportant.
    I am not a lover of the cane anyway, but I firmly believe that the relationship between the spanker and the spankee is the only thing that counts.
    When you see a hand spanking over the knee, that gives you the idea that there is a punisment going on, that has way more appeal as those canings where the 100 figure must be reached. "Six of the best" is way more realistic than 100. That's simpy sadistic and NO fun.

To me spanking is something that is enjoyed by both the giving and the receiving side. When not, why not buy a spanking MACHINE. One can get caned a thousand times or more... But to me the FUN is over.

Funbun

Time Online
    6 h 50 m

hardest caning

I,ve seen all the movies mentioned on this thread and believe that the two hardest canings i,ve seen are both Miss Marchmont productions.
    One is the Prison Caning. The other is very short and called. "Late For Parade" which is only 12 strokes, but really hard ones. Consider the last movie a real gem and the best produced movie i,ve ever seen.
    My two cents worth, and i,m probobly wrong LOL

Time Online
    N/A

Hardest stroke

Probably 15 years ago there was a series called Schoolgirl Classics. Number 2 in the series had two parts. The first featured a girl being caned by the headmaster for having drugs. It was a 12 stroke caning, the first 11 of which were nothing special. But for the last the actor playing the HM obviously decided to go for it and risk the consequences. He delivered what I consider to be a full power stroke. The volume and pitch as it cut through the air were in marked contrast to earlier strokes, similarly the noise when it struck, similarly the reaction of the girl who leaped a mile clutching her bottom, similarly the vivid mark it made on what up till then was a pretty much unmarked backside.

Time Online
    N/A
    Andrew: I don't always play that hard. (I couldn't!) Those marks lasted about a month, fading gradually. I was only really sore for about 3-4 days though, believe it or not. I don't know how long the other girls' marks lasted. I would guess that the ones who aren't used to it mark worse and for a lot longer. And yes, Pavel Šťastný (Headmaster & screenwriter) is left-handed. Well spotted!

Some of the marks look fresher probably because they're marks on top of marks. I don't know the mechanics of bruises, but that was a full-force 50-stroke caning, so strokes couldn't help but overlap. The red marks are where the skin was slightly broken from overlapping strokes.

FWIW, I'm not into savage, brutal canings just for sake of brutality. But I do like to take a hard caning and have it preserved on film.

Love,
    Niki

Time Online
    N/A

Some of the marks look fresher probably because they're marks on top of marks. I don't know the mechanics of bruises, but that was a full-force 50-stroke caning, so strokes couldn't help but overlap. The red marks are where the skin was slightly broken from overlapping strokes.

Love,
    Niki
    How come there are only 8 or nine clear cane marks? surely 50 full on strokes would have done more skin damage, ie cuts etc.

Also most people who get caned often dont mark very easily. I know several girls within the scene who have taken canings similar to those described above and their backsides have looked nothing like that photo.

lastly, ive seen most RE & Lupus videos and have always been suspicious because they show very little in the way of landing shots and although there's lots of crying and pleading and views of marks the bald guy hardly touches the girls.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by onceapilgrim
    -

lastly, ive seen most RE & Lupus videos and have always been suspicious because they show very little in the way of landing shots and although there's lots of crying and pleading and views of marks the bald guy hardly touches the girls.
    The bald guy is Pavel Šťastný. And yes, with first Headmaster films I too was suspicious, because we didnt get to see the actual impact, the way it was all edited. Though I could not believe make up could make such swollen stripes. Further on Lupus changed this, so I recommend you buy the later films to get updated for this old discussion. But it is also so, that some girls mark very easily and others not, and it hasnt only got to do with being used to the cane, though some times indeed it has. Of the women I have caned the one who marked most easily was actually from Czeckia... One woman I caned with 50 full force strokes only got a bit pink, but she was so adjusted to canings that the flesh of her ample buttocks was hard to the touch when I squeezed them. Has anyone else seen this, buttocks caned for years getting harder than pure muscles would be to the touch? She was almost bullet proof and just couldnt be caned hard enough.
    Frants

Time Online
    N/A
    How come there are only 8 or nine clear cane marks? surely 50 full on strokes would have done more skin damage, ie cuts etc.
    Here is a pic taken immediately after the caning. And one of Kateřina Flégrová, who took 40 strokes and isn't used to it. It takes a hell of a lot to mark me and I was very disappointed not to have marks like hers. But I'm very used to being caned and I have a very experienced bottom.

Also most people who get caned often dont mark very easily. I know several girls within the scene who have taken canings similar to those described above and their backsides have looked nothing like that photo.
    Have you seen them the next day? Or the day after that? My marks looked much worse in the days following, when the purple bruising came out. My bottom was also very swollen.

This is a tired old debate and I don't know why people persist. Do you have any idea how difficult, complicated and expensive it would be to fake it when there are so many girls willing to do it for real? (And men who like to administer it?) It's not like it's the most severe beating ever filmed, either. Yes, they're hard, but there are much more intense videos than this out there. Lupus gets accused of abusing starving Czech girls and in the same breath they're accused of faking it.

(Incidentally, I am in no way suggesting that this is the hardest caning ever filmed! I don't think I could take anything harder than this.)

Love,
    Niki

Time Online
    N/A
    (I edited this remark after I got the great film "Crime and punishment", where Niki Flynn got a caning as severe as the other girls, and also impressed me speaking Czech, AND also got a new hairstyle, see
    http://gallery.rge-films.com/LP-024/046.jpg
    I really recommend this video.
    With her in Exchange student, also great, were Denisa Petráková and Eva Šulistová ,see pics attached.)
    Frants

Here is a pic taken immediately after the caning. And one of Kateřina Flégrová, who took 40 strokes and isn't used to it. It takes a hell of a lot to mark me and I was very disappointed not to have marks like hers. But I'm very used to being caned and I have a very experienced bottom.

Have you seen them the next day? Or the day after that? My marks looked much worse in the days following, when the purple bruising came out. My bottom was also very swollen.

This is a tired old debate and I don't know why people persist. Do you have any idea how difficult, complicated and expensive it would be to fake it when there are so many girls willing to do it for real? (And men who like to administer it?) It's not like it's the most severe beating ever filmed, either. Yes, they're hard, but there are much more intense videos than this out there. Lupus gets accused of abusing starving Czech girls and in the same breath they're accused of faking it.

(Incidentally, I am in no way suggesting that this is the hardest caning ever filmed! I don't think I could take anything harder than this.)

Love,
    Niki
    Last edited by Frants; 08-02-2005 at 15:16. Reason: edited because of a misunderstanding

Time Online
    N/A
    (note on the above msg to those concerned about copyright: Lupus is more generous with free pics than any other spanking site I know of. And that's the way I became a fan and an addicted client - looking forward to see Niki there again)
    Frants

Time Online
    N/A

Peter- Yes it has been brought up before and the reason people persist is because it's a very valid point.
    If it's for real, then why go to such lengths to not show the cane landing?
    I make hard FM cp films and although I dont have the resources of lupus, I do know that that if you have two cameras set one on each party it's very easy to fake or make it seem like more stokes are landing than actually do. This is why from the point of view of a producer I cannot understand their production methods. If it's real, why go to the lengths that they do to make it look faked?

Yes.. the missus used to be a pro sub and she still gets caned hard quite often. So I have quite a good idea what a backside looks like afterwards. i also have a very good idea of what a backside looks like after 50 full on stokes. I'm not saying you had not been caned, but I do wonder why you had so few stripes from a 50 stroke caning.

Yes it has been brought up before and the reason people persist is because it's a very valid point.
    If it's for real, then why go to such lengths to not show the cane landing?
    I make hard FM cp films and although I dont have the resources of lupus, I do know that that if you have two cameras set one on each party it's very easy to fake or make it seem like more stokes are landing than actually do. This is why from the point of view of a producer I cannot understand their production methods. If it's real, why go to the lengths that they do to make it look faked?

Time Online
    N/A
    If it's real, why go to the lengths that they do to make it look faked?

I've often wondered what it's like to cane someone for real...
    Anyhow,
    In answer to your question, and this is only a guess...
    But, is it because it hurts?
    LOL
    RosyXXX
    So, which part of No! don't you understand?

Time Online
    N/A
    All I want to know is how you get weals like that, after 10 yrs in the scene, and have been caned many times with a man's full strength, I just get a few red stripes, and they vanish the next day. I even took aspirin once to thin my blood..grr I want good marks for pics! lol

love
    Briggy
    Assumption is the mother of all **** ups

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigella
    All I want to know is how you get weals like that, after 10 yrs in the scene, and have been caned many times with a man's full strength, I just get a few red stripes, and they vanish the next day. I even took aspirin once to thin my blood..grr I want good marks for pics! lol
    I hear you, sister! Never thought of taking aspirin - I'll have to try that. That was the hardest caning I've ever had in my life and one of the only ones in recent years to leave marks.

Pilgrim: I still don't understand what you mean by working hard to look like it's faked. A 40-50 stroke caning is shot in about 3 takes, with short breaks in between so they can check on the girl. The camera shows plenty of strokes landing and plenty of shots of the girl's face, which many people like to see. All I can say is that I was there and I know what I saw and endured myself. Either you believe me or you don't.

Love,
    Niki

Time Online
    N/A
    Pilgrim: I still don't understand what you mean by working hard to look like it's faked. A 40-50 stroke caning is shot in about 3 takes, with short breaks in between so they can check on the girl. The camera shows plenty of strokes landing and plenty of shots of the girl's face, which many people like to see. All I can say is that I was there and I know what I saw and endured myself. Either you believe me or you don't.
    It would take days, if not weeks to fake one of those Lupus canings - if it were possible at all.

Each time a new stroke was faked, all the others would have to be altered so the the build up of the effect was correctly simulated. The skill of the makeup artist would have to be immense.

Given that you'd need all the equipment set up the whole time, and all the actors and crew on standby, the cost would be astronomical.

Far easier to pay an enthusiastic sub a good fee and just get on with it.

Time Online
    N/A
    - If it's real, why go to the lengths that they do to make it look faked?
    PLEASE ALL: if you want to continue this since long unneccesary debate on Lupus canings real or faked, please state what vids you have seen. It seems too obvious that some people here have only seen early vids, that were not faked but that indeed were edited , for some reason I never understood, to take the sting out of the image - not showing the impact. But that is ancient history. Nightmare, Inspection of the Headmasters etc etc leave no doubt about what causes those stripes.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Frants
    And yes, with first Headmaster films I too was suspicious, because we didnt get to see the actual impact, the way it was all edited. Though I could not believe make up could make such swollen stripes. Further on Lupus changed this, Frants
    Yes it is right. The first movies from headmaster study were edited by different editor who has his own personal taste for girls face during caning and not bottom. Editors were changed and that is why you can see bottoms and faces in leter movies. :-)

There is in preparation dvd version of DIR001,002 and 003 with bonuses where you would be able to see girls bottoms during caning. :-)

This dvd Goldies Oldies edition will be remastered and there will be option to view subtitles too.

Time Online
    N/A

Severe becoming norm?

in sub mode i like to be dealt with severely. i know some subs who like me to really thrash them. i am not too interested in videos, faked or otherwise.
    I certainly do not think that severeity should be the norm and sympathise with pro subs .
    i have only ever been severe with amateurs who wanted this

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigella

love
    Briggy
    Heck, there's me who marks so easily and takes a heck of a lot that I've had quite a few 'squick out' seeing the results when i expected more! (madness maybe and got the odd pic to prove it LOL). I can make marks on people too. Personally I've no interest in canes though - maybe those school days when they used them turned me - Love quirts and riding crops and my god they raise weals!

Looking back on the thread I spotted a reply ref strongest video and I mentioned 'Bloody Canes and Viscious whips'. The reality was I was answering the question - Not deciding on how well or badly the video was made. Their strokes might well have been all over the place but seeing what I did made me well aware I'd not just bend over and take a fraction of that unsecured.

Another mention was about I suppose the whole concept of what spanking (and whipping as is my thing) is about. To some it's a close thing and others like myself something I actually dislike and from stroke 1 it hurts like hell but for some strange reason want to happen. All to do with mindsets and what an individual wants I guess - Opens the floodgates to comments anyhow! To me the whole thing is how someone looks, is dressed and their attitude to what they are doing - Just my personal preferences. The combinations of what seems such a simple subject could well fill many volumes.

Michael
    Last edited by searcher1; 05-02-2005 at 00:36.
    It never hurts - it only tingles (yeah right! )

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupus
    Yes it is right. The first movies from headmaster study were edited by different editor who has his own personal taste for girls face during caning and not bottom. Editors were changed and that is why you can see bottoms and faces in leter movies. :-)

There is in preparation dvd version of DIR001,002 and 003 with bonuses where you would be able to see girls bottoms during caning. :-)

This dvd Goldies Oldies edition will be remastered and there will be option to view subtitles too.
    A very good idea, Lupus! I was just going to ask you if you have the the raw material footage from those older shoots, with the "impacts" that were edited away, to make a new and better editing. And now it's comning! Great, you have a buyer!
    Maybe "Fairy Tale" also? I bought the vhs and I think it would benefit a lot from a re-editing.
    Now to the kneeling on the wash board! I know that's very hard for the girls to do, so maybe they only knelt on that thing for a short minute at a time, and were edited to make it look much longer...but for future films with such awesome kneeling punishment, if a tuff girl can take it, it would be really exciting to see it last for many minutes!