Time Online
    N/A

self spanking machine

Below is some info on a "catapult self-spanker" I designed. It is for use primary with the paddle. I am working on a strap and cane attachment. I also below have a good idea for a cane self-spanker. Comments and ideas welcome....

Well I mess up. I was caught making out with a chick by my girlfriends best friend. My girlfriend is out of town for thanksgiving. I begged her girlfriend not to rat me out. She agreed, but I knew at best this would buy me a little time. I called her this morning and fessed up. Needless to say, she was pissed. She assigned me to five licks with my catapult self-spanker, HS principal setting, paddle attachment. I really didnít think it was fair, I just guessed when I made up the settings and I think I decided way to high. Not to mention settings were based on jeans and shorts. My girlfriend required bare-butt. Anyway, I agreed.

After setting things up, I called her back on the cell. She wanted to hear the whole thing and also video and pics latter. I took the first lick. It stung. Unfortunately there was an equipment malfunction that delayed the second, so my girlfriend informed me the first didnít count. WTF my ass thought it did, and was already marked up. But, long ago I learned never to argue when your ass is getting beat. I took five more. They hurt like hell. Two hours latter, itís still burning! Based on the pic attached, itíll be a LONG recovery. Damn, there was blood on the paddle! Did I learn my lesson? WellÖI learned that paddles HURT!
    Pic1

I donít really think of it as a ďspanking machineĒ. Rather a self-spanker. It has to be reloaded, by the person getting spanked or another person after every swat. Trust me, when your butt is on fire, this takes some serious motivation! The devise is of my own design. I looked at other machines, but none seemed to deliver the intensity of a real spanking. I got basic ideas from a catapult, thus the name ďcatapult self-spanker.Ē Swats are delivered in a hand on knees position.

I plan to put the design on a website, as soon as my work calms down. I donít have any plans to market it. Give the severity it is capable of delivering, I think liability could be a huge issue and I have no manufacturing knowledge. It was built around another structure. Making it free standing would be very difficult, due to the forces involved. Basically you need two very solid anchor points, such as 4X4 supports in a basement. One is for the hinge and the other for the tubing. It uses a hinge and surgical tubing. The device is made of wood and bolts. The spanking arm is 33 inches with the hinge at one end and striking portion at the other. The tubing attachs at 20 inches, leaving a 13-inch paddle. The center of the paddle travels over 100 inches before striking. The bands at a principal setting require 35 to 40 pounds of force to stretch into the starting position. In that position, you hold it with one hand, assume the position, say a small prayer and let go. In addition to the paddle attachment, that is one piece, I also have one with a removable end. I have a lexan end, a lexan backed rubber end and Iím working on a strap attachment. I also have a whiffle bat, a favorite of a very cute gym teacher when I was growing up, attachment.

Iím guessing as best I can remember at the 35-40 pound setting, it is roughly equal to one of my high-school principals swats. Though the most recent beating always seems the worst, so I could be wrong. The six I took left my butt burning in spots 4 hours latter. I had to sleep on my stomach, as there was still some heat and tingle, after 6 plus hours. 72 hours latter, I have some red marks and purple and yellow/brown bruises. It doesnít hurt, but you can tell I had one hell of a spanking!

It was a long trial and error process. I started by using a 33-inch boat oar. When it broke at the hinge end, I reinforced it with a piece of steel. It latter broke at the paddle end during use! Iím close to a good model now. The hinge does need replacing every so often. I made it after getting frustrated with girl friends. Even those that would spank tended not to use enough force to get my attention. That was AFTER I taught them to spank!

Catapult Self-Spanker in the armed position. The belt would be replaced with your hand. The small bands on the black arms get the paddle moving at a goood speed. The middle of the 3 2X4s slipps into a steel part a stationary item. The towel represents the target!
    Pic 2

Catapult Self-spanker in the fired position. Towel represents target. Band going attached to the paddle is the power of the unit. Many more bands are used when actually used. They attach to a soldi objedt. Sorry, should have replace the white towel with a red one!
    Pic 3

I can't take pictures at location at this time. The picture below is of the weightlifting device the css hooks on to. It hooks on the arm that is sticking out. The arm can move up and down, this making it fully adjustable for height. The CSS that I made is left handed. Obviously, I could be make right handed and a variety of other methods could be used instead of the weight machine. However, be warned: It takes a solid anchor. I usually have several hundred pounds of weight holding the weight device in place. The CSS is also secured with 3 belts to the arm. The center of the css is a 2x4 and a thinner board, made so it fits tight in on the arms. Long bolts hold the 2x4 together. Bolts MUST be used. My first design was with nails. The device came apart under the pressure...
    Pic 4

The development of the paddle portion was a long process. I originally used the oar. Then went to Ĺ inch wood. One half-inch wood actually measures a bit less. Unfortunately I split both paddles, during use. I then tried a Ĺ inch with 1Ē wide steel on back. It was pure thud. IE it hurt, but didnít really sting and there was no burn. I then used 1 inch oak. One inch wood actually measures around ĺ inch. Again it was too heavy and all thud. A good spanking should sting a BURN. Not just hurt. The hurt goes away too quick for the proper behavior modification to occur. The current paddle is 1 inch, but of light wood. Iím sorry, I canít remember the type of wood. It gives a LOT of pain and a LOT of sting and BURN!

Lexan is also fun to play with. I think it burns more than wood. But I seem to change my mine to whatever I got most recently! Lexan measures exactly what itís sold as. The lexan is ľ (I also have some paddles of 3/8 and Ĺ inch lexan. Ĺ is VERY heavy) inch. Lexan is easy to cut. You can design your own paddle cheap. Itís tough to route, however, as it tends to melt. Iíve made a number of paddles; unfortunately the routing is yet to look professional. They do however work great. I got my lexan at a local plastic store (sign shop). I just told them I was an inventor and needed some scrap. They let me have it for next to nothing, as the sizes are too small for them.

I also came up with a self-canner. It is very simple. Take a piece of plastic rod from a kids bike flag, the length you need will vary with arm length. . I took two pieces put one inch of foam around one end about 5 inches long. Then push the foam, with rods in the middle into the hole at the right height of the above weight machine. Get positioned for them to hit. With your arm closest the machine, bend them back into a near circle and let go. OUCH! They sting a good deal. Sharper than a paddle, but not nearly as bad overall. I came up with it before the catapult. The worst thing about the rods is the marks last forever. Like 3 to 5 weeks!

My girlfriend was out of town at the time, so it was a over the phone punishment. I think she was satisfied, especially after she saw the blood on the paddle. Iíve never had that happen before. I did from the rods above, but not a paddle, even in school or home as a teenager. I did have a layer of two of skin ripped off and kind of rolled up. This happened in 11th grade and once with the catapult. I got what I deserved in 11th grade, but with the css it was a bit excessive!

As for different girlfriends, my last one was a softball player and could really swing that whifflebat. It's usually used one hand for spanking, but she used two. I do think those realspanking ladies could likely do an OK job as well!

Anyone interesting in posting the picture, feel free, just let me know where you put them. A website looks unlikely, as the content is unacceptable for free sites and I really donít like to pay! Catapultss (at) gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    N/A

more pics

pics 2 and 3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    1 d 55 m
    You seem to have displayed both ingenuity and stoicism there, but if I want a hot red sore bum I'll have a person do it every time.
    John.

Loving, caring for, protecting and spanking my lovely young filly,jaycey.
    Time Online
    12 d 4 h 30 m
    The spirit of Heath Robinson lives on!
    "ni dieu, ni maitre"
    Please God protect me from your followers

Time Online
    51 m
    Ingenious, catapultss! Have fun with it. But I for one prefer a firm and loving hand on my derrierre.

flopsy
    If I stop being cheeky, check my pulse ...

Time Online
    4 m
    We don't all have that option.

Tacitus

Veni. Vidi. Nihil dixi.