Time Online
    N/A

Clenching buttocks during punishment and restraint

What do spankers feel about the clenching of buttocks during a punishment. I was once given extra strokes by one master for doing this. I am told that if you can relax whilst being punished it hurts much less, but if you can tense and release between strokes it helps the pain and gets the circulation going.

I guess that if you tense during punishemnt it hurts nore as the skin is pulled tighter. I dred being bent over very tightly as I know it hurts a lot more, thus another topic. What is the best position to get somewbody to bend over to get the bottom at thye best tightness for a sound caning without them moving easily. Am also interested in how many spankees restrain their sub during a punishment and what is the best item to bend somebody over for restraint.

Time Online
    N/A
    I'm not allowed to tense during spanking/canings etc. The best thing to stop me from tensing is figging (a finger of ginger placed somewhere the sun don't shine) tensing with that in your bottom isn't a good idea!

Tensing is involuntary for the most part. I'd agree being relaxed does help, but that doesn't mean you wont want to tense to 'protect' yourself.

wbg.

Time Online
    N/A
    I don't clench... never thought about clenching.. perhaps it's the position I am in and the fact that I am never tense when I am spanked or caned, even during punishment. I have never given it much thought si I asked him before I wrote this to see if I did involutarily... he said I never do.

I prefer lying on a bed with pillows under me for caning. That is for me as I don't have to worry about keeping position and I feel the caning more evenly spread. Bending over is ok but with a chair to hold on to.. or else I am sure I would topple over!