Time Online
    N/A

Elizabeth and her Aunty

I have a very grainy copy of this video from a few years back, but am trying to find a better version. does anyone have any ideas? I am not sure if it also had a different title, it used to be on the CalStar catalogue but is no longer there. I know that Ivor (RIP) from Redstripe used to have a copy but that was about 7/8 years ago and it seems to have vanished from sight.

I dont even know which company made it so any information would be most welcome. I seem to remember that the blonde woman with the bobbed hair who was the 'Aunty' was in several other cp films but not sure which ones.

Anyone help?

Regards

Ash

Time Online
    12 m

Thumbs up auntie gets angry

hi i think the title you are after might be aunty gets angry,I too own a grainy vid of it and the girl in it has the juiciest spankable bum ive seen and plays the part quite well too.
    good luck in your search
    switchy
    pupils who dont concentrate get bottom marks

Time Online
    43 d 11 h 51 m
    Is this the one that you mean, ashley?

http://www.serena-bond.co.uk/assets/images/LL1.gif

Time Online
    N/A
    i think Switchy is on to something. Aunty gets angry rings a bell, and i think Calstar changed the name. It must be an early 80s film. i have searched on google without any joy, though there are an awful lot of angry Aunts out there!

Any one else have any ideas? I am not sure if it is was an early Kane film but has the look of a Harrison Marks film, except he's not in it!

Nice pic tho Alex! ( I think Serena Bond goes by the name of Aunty Joan sometimes doesnt she?) but much too recent for my film.

Ash

Time Online
    43 d 11 h 51 m
    Oh well, worth a try.

Time Online
    8 m

Elizabeth and her Aunty

I have indeed taken the role of Aunty Joan with my "niece" Liz in films made by Spanking Services. These are, however, much more recent and not the ones referred to above. Good luck with your search.

Time Online
    N/A
    Further to my previous post I have discovered a little more about this elusive film. It was indeed called Auntie gets Angry and was made by Janus about 25yrs ago. In addition I have discovered that Janus made two versions of some of their films, including this one and House of Discipline (anyone remember that one?) the films were essentially the same except at the end there was a little girl on girl fun after the spankings finished. Apparently one version was for the US market and one for the UK. Not sure who got the 'extra' bits though.

I also found a copy in my collection of another Janus classic, 'the piano lesson', which I had forgotten I had. I really need to clear out my loft more often!

Still no nearer finding a better quality version of 'Aunty' though. Oh well the search goes on!

Ash