Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Time Online
    5 h N/A
    English Discipline's "19 years old and still caned" has a black girl (and Brigella) getting a spanking and a caning from Miss Gillian Lancer.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    "Gazing upon private parts or brutal spankings is voyeurism, sadism and perversion."
    You say that like it's a bad thing, dear...;-)
    anyway, [edited by Durcet] here's a couple of pics from my collection to pass time with. (hope it works, I don't post pics here much).
    And no; I don't think black bottom's mark too well. Either that, or I'm not brutal and sadistic enough after all...
    And with that he left us! What a pity, he hasn't been back since 2006. I'd love to see some more of his collection!

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee filmmaker
    Just go to my site....
    Wow - you managed to make 400x300px images over 1.5MB in size, meaning the page might be fully loaded by the middle of next year if I'm lucky....

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Havoc
    Here's a link for the more politically-correct spanko:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8798
    African Spanking: black girls, big bootys and authentic spankings. Does that tick your boxes?
    Danny
    I bought one of those clips and can recommend it. Gutsy girl takes 50 firm cane strokes on the bare without uttering a single tiny noise. Then same procedure for 15 good wacks with an el cable. No nonsense.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by FrantsF
    I bought one of those clips and can recommend it. Gutsy girl takes 50 firm cane strokes on the bare without uttering a single tiny noise.
    Well that's no fun. The best bit is listening to her tears and pleas for mercy.

Kobra

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra
    Well that's no fun. The best bit is listening to her tears and pleas for mercy.
    Kobra
    Yeah, that's what many people say.
    To those, the vid I mentioned must be the most boring in the entire world of spanking videos. I was a bit impressed though. I mean, NO sound whatsoever from that girl, not a gasp, not a sigh, nothing. And the caning wasn't very light at all.

Time Online
    5 h N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra
    Well that's no fun. The best bit is listening to her tears and pleas for mercy.Kobra
    Yep.. there is a (cheek to cheek I think) video where the pretty blond "schoolgirl" is bent over, skirt raised, white panties on display when the headmaster asks "are you ready". She interrupts, turning her head to him, pleading "twelve strokes sir? With the cane? Give me anything but that... etc etc.
    The headmaster relents and sends her upstairs for a bare bottom spanking

Time Online
    N/A
    Raven Hill studios has one called 'gettin' it from coach thomas' I'll put some on my website soon.

Time Online
    N/A

Black girl spankings

Far East Media.com has a very attractive girl who is spanked in a video-Nicole-and another pretty young lady-Shyla. There are other mixed race girls, too. G & D Productions (aka Amateur Spankings.com, and Spanking Interviews.com) has an attractive mixed race girl-Lisa-who is given a gentle spanking, and there are others, too. BTW, although no black girls are in it, the Sophie/Stephanie video is excellent, I think! An old video-Spanked Employees-with Rick Savage, who spanks Whitney Adams for being late for work, is top notch. Whitney is dark, but extremely attractive and has very long, wavy hair and her behind is a ten! Bizarre released Ruled by the Rod-Male Domination # 19, and it has about 9-10 minutes of the footage from Spanked Employees, which also features Lynn Lemay, whom I believe once posed for Playboy. Lastly, a now defunct company, Farman Productions, had three films-Black and Blistered; Black Butts Spanked, and the third I cannot recall. These girls were darker toned, but very pretty and the action was nicely severe, although the one film (Black Butts) contained a lot of fake crying. Even so, the shapely form of the young woman and her cute face and body overall more than made up for it. Both Shadowlane.com and Pacific Force.com had at least one film containing black girls getting spanked.

Time Online
    2 h 18 m

Black Girl Spanked On Vidoe

http://www.spankingservices.com/LL6.htm school uniform spanking

http://www.spankingservices.com/LL7.htm Spanked in pjs

http://www.westgateoldschoolfilms.co.uk/w15.htm
    Miss Hastings classic collection

Hope these links help

Time Online
    2 h 18 m

Black Girl Spanking

Not from a film as such as these poses were taken after the filming but a pleasant gallery for the black bottom and spankers fans

http://www.spankingservices.net/gallery6.htm

Time Online
    2 h 42 m

Smile

Tall Honey gets spanked and caned in 'Spanked Virgins'/Final Settlement
    Do you want to see some spanking clips? click my profile

Time Online
    19 h N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspanker
    Have you taken a look at:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18060
    This site has a lot of black girls getting spanked. I believe his other site is:
    http://www.darksidespankings.blogspot.com/
    You can see clips from the movies here.

Yes, that's my kind of site. Well worth a look. I've seen the blog before but not been there for a while, looks like some nice updates since my last visit.
    The way a crow
    Shook down on me
    The dust of snow
    From a hemlock tree
    Has given my heart
    A change of mood
    And saved some part
    Of a day I had rued

Robert Frost
    New Hampshire

Time Online
    N/A

Black girl spanking

www.clips4sale.com/18060 (Darksidespankings) is great if you like African-American strippers / pros (which is very much the focus of this site.
    "African Spanking" - www.clips4sale.com/8798 is rather different - the girls are younger (the youngest models are 18 and 19; up to mid 20's). They are also all born in Africa (or, in one case, the Caribbean) - and often grew up there, only coming to the UK as students. In many of the films the spanker lets the girls talk about their experiences of corporal punishment when growing up.
    The other unique feature of this site is that the girls are without exception amateurs, often being spanked for the first time on camera - and in some cases the first time ever.
    There have been quite a few updates recently so, if you are into black bottoms getting spanked, and you haven't visited this site in a while, it is certainly worth a look. The more recent spankings are in the nude generally...
    By the way - there is comment in the thread above about a spankee making no noise. This particular film "Illegal Demonstration" is certainly remarkable for the amazing fortitude of the spankee - it is a bit of an exception though, other spankees make plenty of noise (and offer plenty of chatter as to how the spanking is feeling)!
    Also - go to this site if you really still feel that black bottoms don't mark well. They most certainly do (and with the lighter skinned models you can clearly see a lot of red colouring as well).

Time Online
    18 h 19 m
    No black girls in videos but a desire just the same to experiene either way. Sub or Dom. Luv it.

Time Online
    18 h 19 m

colour

I wonder about what color blackgirls skin goes as well. A darker shade of red maybe?

Time Online
    N/A
    Very good news for those who like to see otk bare bottom handspankings:
    http://bigbootyspankings.com/ is a new site with great black butts getting spanked.
    Still not quite so good news for those who want to see at least a strap or a brush in use, but maybe they will preceed to that later. And a cane. I hope.
    But the butts are good.

Time Online
    N/A

This is your lucky day!!

If you like big booty girls all etnic. Then youve got to see this site. Its new and one of a kind with great content!! let me know what you think about it!

http://www.bigbootyspankings.com/

Seeya

The spankmaster...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinceh
    Hello everyone.Im new here,this the first time I post a message.I just come to read about the video Shooting,with gorgeous black Gamela Taylor.I love a lot black girls in spanking videos.I need help about this,I have the warming desire of to know videos with black girls spanked.Please,if you know some spanking video/s with black girls,anwer me,and let me to know about it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Time Online
    N/A

Spanking black girls

Clips of black girls being spanked can be found at www.spankingtube.com and www.fetishtube.com. Some of the clips show black girls getting it real hard with tawse and cane. Real tears too.