Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Time Online
    17 d 14 h 35 m

Spanking and Implements - A Dangerous Activity

I posted this in reply to a thread and it was suggested by one member that perhaps it could be made a sticky.

Please add advice to the thread as you will.

What I originally wrote was:

Perhaps now is a good time to say that spanking and the implements that go with it is a dangerous activity.

Bad practice can lead to injury whether it is temporary or permanent.

Many people I am sure think that they are a great spanker or think they can handle implements. Some are right and they can others are not as capable as they think they are. You should never be afraid to express your limitations or ask for help and advice. No one will think the worse of you quite the reverse in fact.

It takes time and practice to get experience so don't think that you have to pretend. Be honest it is much more a basis for a relationship.

It is the same really when you first form a spanking relationship. Take the time and trouble to learn what your partner wants. Read the signs that are given, they are there, in my experience limits change due to lots of things but the signs don't they are almost constant. Even if you stop short of what your partner wants [or thinks she wants] or can take [or thinks she can take] because you saw the signs in reality it is better that way than to go to far. Respect safewords if they have been agreed, but don't spank away till they are used use your judgement and read the signs.

Trust and respect are earnt and built up over time not given at once and cannot just be demanded. Remember trust works both ways you must trust your partner as much as she trusts you.

Most of all talk to your partner before and afterwards discuss things and respect their point of view as they should respect yours.

Spanking at its best can be a wonderful and meaningful experience between 2 people giving mutual pleasure to each.

At worse it is a totally horrible experience that can scar and wound, physically and/or mentally, and can lead to more serious things like police involvment.

Take care and happy spanking!

Kind regards

Wab

Some other advice you might like to read and think about is here
    "I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image."
    Stephen Hawking (1942 - )

Time Online
    N/A
    Very very good advice. I've now been spanking for a little less than 2 years & am still proceeding with caution. I hardly use the cane at all simply because it is my understanding that there is onus of serious responsibility involved & that to use one well requires a fair amount of skill ...a friend who I session with from time to time loves the cane & I finish sessions with her with a cautious six & get post session feedback regarding my tecnique from her... the idea being that I don't want to be freely using the cane untill I'm seriously good at it.
    Many implements ( particularly wooden ones I've noticed ) can be far more painful than they may look & I tend to avoid using them as well......making me something of a hand/slipper/strap man. One thing I always find useful is a spot of 'self-flagellating' if you will lol...give yourslf a good few thwacks on the leg , hand or wherever with any implement you plan to use in order to understand what impact it will have, how long to leave between strokes etc & always always invite feedback from spankees....the way I see it it,s an ongoing learning curve.

Time Online
    1 d 19 h 18 m
    I would never spank a girl with anything I hadn't been spanked with myself.That way I am best placed to judge how to use whatever it is as no two 'toys' handle or feel the same to me.

Barrington

Time Online
    N/A

trust

At a recent LAM i was chatting to someone from the Spanners Trust and I said to them about Drew 'I trust him never to harm me - hurt sure but then spanking does hurt - duhhh!'

The guy thought this was a good way to think of ttwd - I suppose in everything a good motto for both sides is 'if in doubt don't do it!'

Another friend has this motto ' a spanking without love is abuse' and i suppose i tend to agree with that - it is easy to get carried away with the moment - from both sides of the fence.

Its down to both sides to stop things if they feel wrong.

xxx

cassie aka the worst

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    10 d 9 h 3 m
    Very good thread Wabs.

Mister Phil you are right about wooden implements being more painful and they can cause a lot of deep long lasting damage.

You might like to add leather paddles to your 'toy' bag, which, like straps, come in all shapes, sizes, thicknesses and textures, Also, like straps, they have their own sting about them.

Parties are a good place to learn how to use implements affectively and safely, as there are plenty of spankers around who are only too willing to pass on the skills. Before I'm lept on, I know parties aren't everyone's idea of fun, I'm just saying for those who are into parties then they are an ideal place to learn.
    Nobody is perfect.........I am nobody therefore I
    am perfect.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Time Online
    N/A
    All good advice given above, I think.

A few practical tips for beginners:-

When spanking....use fingers (closed together) rather than your palm/whole hand; with more of a 'flicking' smack, rather than one which lands 'heavily' into the flesh. Cover the whole of both cheeks....not aiming just for one spot, and avoid the lower spine and kidney areas, and the centre of the sit spot. Even the slimmest subs/spankees have enough space on the buttocks for these areas to be avoided.....they can really cause damage, even with the hand.

When using any long implement (eg. a belt) be sure to hold the buckle in your palm, and wrap the tail around until there is no more than 18" to use. It is almost impossible to aim accurately with anything longer, and the tail wrapping around hips should be avoided. Some simply double the belt, which is fine, too, as long as the buckle is kept firmly in your palm, and the length is controllable.

Long-tailed whips really are for experts.....if you fancy the idea, then obtain some real training. I'm sure that one or more of the pro-Dommes on this site could advise you on who/where to go for that.

When using a cane.......first practise on a dark cushion with white chalk marks. This is a great way to get your aim as accurate as possible. Don't use a thin, swingy variety.....these can cut the skin far too easily. Heavy canes have to be used with ultimate care, so a medium weight (like the old-fashioned school variety) is probably best to start with, and one which is short enough to enable your aim to be accurate.

When practising, it can be a good idea to place a book in your armpit.....it will help enable the force to come from the wrist, rather than from swinging from the shoulder. Again, this not only prevents too much force but aids your accuracy. You'd be surprised how painful the sting can be, even used this way. As a poster above has already said......try it on your own palm and/or thigh.....and you'll see for yourself.

I'd strongly advise against any newbies using restraints and - especially - any kind of gag. Until both really feel confident that they know each other well enough, and have real trust in each other, they can be dangerous 'toys,' in the wrong situation. Even between experienced people, gags should be used with utmost care, particularly if anyone has a history of asthma or any other health problem, relating to lungs / heart. It might seem obvious but some just don't think of it, in their overwhelming desire to experience these things, so I'd advise 'Spankers' to make sure they know about a sub/spankee's health, as well as everything else you need to know about each other. It is the 'Spanker' who is held responsible, if anything goes wrong, with a feeble 'Oh! I didn't think of it,' or 'I just forgot,' from the sub/spankee !

Hygiene is essential. Implements such as canes should not be used on more than one person, especially if - accidentally - the skin is broken. The wound and the cane should be disinfected before being used again.

Electrical and other 'edge-play' 'toys' require real knowledge. If in doubt - leave it out ! There are pro-Dommes on this site who, I feel sure, would be happy to offer advice (or point you in the right direction) if you're wanting to learn about these things.

Where people are in a relationship where there is real caring, then that caring should prevent reckless behaviour, and exploring / gaining experience can be exciting.

There are those who 'play' with others without really knowing them well, and this thread, really, is probably more for their benefit but I fear they are not - in the main - the ones who are going to bother to read through this thread and take note. However, maybe it will be of help to some, in which case it will have been worthwhile.....I certainly hope so, anyway.

Lastly, the male ego does seem to prevent many newbie Doms from admitting they are newbies. Spankees / subs please take note.....Do not just take their word for it.....seek some proof or back-up. I've had many say to me 'I've been into this for 25-30 years!' but that can mean they spanked two people, just once each, 25-30 years ago !

Where it's a caring relationship which is blossoming, then experience can be gained together.......nothing wrong with that ! It can be great !

Time Online
    2 d 3 h 51 m

Unhappy

have been accidently cut by a taswe before, but it was brand new at the time, though the same person also placed six strokes of a cane in one line deliberatly lol

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wab
    [b]Perhaps now is a good time to say that spanking and the implements that go with it is a dangerous activity.

Many people I am sure think that they are a great spanker or think they can handle implements. Some are right and they can others are not as capable as they think they are. You should never be afraid to express your limitations or ask for help and advice. No one will think the worse of you quite the reverse in fact.

It takes time and practice to get experience so don't think that you have to pretend. Be honest it is much more a basis for a relationship.

It is the same really when you first form a spanking relationship. Take the time and trouble to learn what your partner wants. Read the signs that are given, they are there, in my experience limits change due to lots of things but the signs don't they are almost constant. Even if you stop short of what your partner wants [or thinks she wants] or can take [or thinks she can take] because you saw the signs in reality it is better that way than to go to far. Respect safewords if they have been agreed, but don't spank away till they are used use your judgement and read the signs.

Agree with a lot of what is said here - but there are exceptions - aren't there always?

It could be judged (by an in-experienced person - I believe from the way that you phrase the thread - that 'tookls' are 'bad' - which in fact they are not - even that 'tools' are only to be used ny 'experienced' people - which is in fact WRONG!

Tools are only to be used BY THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE!!!

I am an 'averagely experienced practitioner' and 'tools make the job easier' - if wisdom is used alongside.

Providing you dont want to hurt or beat the hell out of somenoe - even inexperienced peeps can use the following rule (sensibly) -
    "it's far better to use a ferocious tool gently than a gentle tool ferociously"

The basic truth is control - if you want to create a 'certain effect' then the most important thing is to be ACCURATE - and accuracy is much easier to achieve 'letting the tool do the work' - the least effort the striker has to place on the 'tool' means the accuracy is almost 100%

Common sense is the most important factor and using a minimum of force in a 'heavy tool' always works better than 'putting welly' on something 'in-offensive'

Time Online
    N/A

Safety first

What a lot of excellent advice ! ! !
    I've been caned by 2 female pros that . . .
    (1) whipped the cane around my hip joint & left bruises that lasted almost a month
    (2) hit more of my thighs than my buttocks & left marks that prevented me from going swimming for 2 months !
    So now I'm wary of female pros !
    I was once paddled with a US style wooden paddle.
    Remember the phrase "couldn't sit down for a week" . . . ?
    Well, it was literally that ! The bruising was so bad I could NOT sit down for a week.
    Now, perhaps some people are into sadistic punishments, and fine - if consensual.
    I am into this for the fun of it, so the "punishments" must be fun.
    I think safe words must always be prepared just in case they're needed, and the top must have the intelligence to realise that what (perhaps) the bottom is asking for is not advisable & say NO !
    I was caned by a man who cut the skin, but was frightened to admit this to me. I discovered it when I removed my underpants at home. DefinitelyNOT amused !
    As with most things in life, it is a question of common sense - Please everyone, do play by the rules (those listed above in the rest of the thread)
    Thanks & happy spanking !

Time Online
    N/A
    In my apprehension spanking in particular and BDSM in general can't be absolutely safe. It's an extreme and dangerous practice whatever cautious you are. And sex can't be absolutely safe (sometimes condoms donít protect from AIDS), sports is never safe. Driving a car isnít. Nothing is safe. Getting a scar? Is it a tragedy? Remove it with a laser. A very simple procedure. I donít even speak about slight bleeding. A normal thing, imho. If you want to be absolutely safe, live in a bunker and hire 100 bodyguards. And never get outside. Every step in the street is full of dangers.
    Safety shouldnít grow into paranoia. Thatís what I think.

Time Online
    N/A
    Hey realdiscipline, driving a car is dangerous but it's a lot less dangerous if you learn how to drive before getting behind the wheel. Same with any type of spanking/bdsm activity.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    4 d 2 h 56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by realdiscipline
    In my apprehension spanking in particular and BDSM in general can't be absolutely safe. It's an extreme and dangerous practice whatever cautious you are. And sex can't be absolutely safe (sometimes condoms donít protect from AIDS), sports is never safe. Driving a car isnít. Nothing is safe. Getting a scar? Is it a tragedy? Remove it with a laser. A very simple procedure. I donít even speak about slight bleeding. A normal thing, imho. If you want to be absolutely safe, live in a bunker and hire 100 bodyguards. And never get outside. Every step in the street is full of dangers.
    Safety shouldnít grow into paranoia. Thatís what I think.

Absolutely spot-on, tovarich, and exactly what I was thinking when I saw the thread. Cheers!

Although.....

......how harmful/dangerous TTWD may be to psychological, rather than physical well-being is probably better suited to a seperate thread.....

Ranger.....not a happy bunny right now.

Time Online
    58 m
    This is one of the reasons I like the idea of the concept of "Risk Aware Consensual Kink" rather than "Safe, Sane and Consensual".

It's good when doing something risky to remain very aware of that risk. "Safe" as an absolute - rather than a relative value of "safer" - rarely exists in the real world.

It's similar to how people stopped talking about "Safe Sex" and started talking about "Safer Sex" a long time ago.

Time Online
    N/A
    I also support the idea of RACK. "Safe, Sane and Consensual" better matches drinking tea in a good company, not sado-maso practices, not sex and not sports The only proper word here imo is "Consensual".

Time Online
    N/A
    “Safe, Sane and Consensual” is just a protective slogan composed for authorities to prevent them from banning BDSM practices. It’s like in the movies about good vampires who drink ersatz blood, and bad vampires, who drink human blood. A wolf can’t become a rabbit or it's a very miserable wolf. I think, hiding the truth isn't the best policy. Let them accept us as is. Like de Sade said.
    As for me, if I find some law of my country violating my human rights or freedoms, granted me by Nature, I ignore this law, and carefully come around it. Because I didn’t vote for this law, and I didn’t have an opportunity to choose the country to be born in.

Time Online
    N/A
    The only person who spanks me is my Boyfriend and we live togerther so we understand each other very well. My rule as a sub is pain but no damage. OK a bit of lasting soreness is OK but nothing more. Thats fine for us and he would not want to do more than that.

But reading this has made me think because we have talked alot about involving others and not everyone will have the same limits as us. Thats OK because you can talk things through first but theres also the issues around trust and skill and experience.

Theres alot to think about before I let someone I hardly know get me in a vunerable position with what is effectivly a weapon aimed at me.

It has not put me off doing ot but it had made me think about what it may take to get it right for everyone involved.

Time Online
    2 h 5 m
    Erm, what does TTWD mean please? I expect it's obvious, but not to me!

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 d 9 h 23 m
    lol ... its a secret .. code..... TTWD=(This/These Thing/s We Do )
    Time to me this truth has taught,
    (tis a treasure worth revealing),
    More offend from want of thought,
    Than from any want of feeling.
    (Charles Swain-1801-1874)
    A gentle word turneth away wrath.
    Nick name now reflecting her true nature!
    hugs joxx( lover of teddies large and small)

Time Online
    2 h 5 m
    LOL, thanks lmo

I'd never have got it, so I'm glad I asked!

Time Online
    17 d 14 h 35 m
    Just one point that should be borne in mind it is never the implement one should be frightened of but the person using it!!

Kind regards

Wab
    "I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image."
    Stephen Hawking (1942 - )

Time Online
    N/A

A dangerous pastime?

SM is a dangerous pastime,particularly when implements are used.The trouble is,we're all inexperienced when we start.
    My only serious injuries happened in my first two years,when I was green,if not exactly young.
    It took weeks to remove shards of plastic from my skin,after the plastic coating split from a cheap riding crop.
    Avoid bamboo canes at all costs.If they split,they can cut like a knife,and there's a risk of serious injury.That's not the name of the game,and cuts on your behind take a long time to heal!

Time Online
    N/A
    Wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments expressed here. When I started I used to 'enjoy' being caned on the hand, despite warnings from several older, more experienced players. Many Tops travelled long distances to take advantage of my desire to experience what had first captured my imagination at school. I was a rarity. But it was bloody dangerous when I think about it now. Some of the whacks I took on the palm and fingers could have caused serious and permanent damage. Most Tops, even when they were caning - or tawseing or strapping - me in such a way would, to be fair to them, be careful and want to discuss the implications...I did like it hard. But the desire petered out to be replaced by a much greater love of receiving the cane on the buttocks. Many kind and considerate Tops have taught me how best to experience the fuller pleasures of this, achieved after patient build-up and the development of tolerance. Now, when I'm receiving, or giving the cane to female subs, I am extra careful to ensure that I have control over the implement and that the damage it is doing is under the control of both sides of the relationship.

Time Online
    N/A

Spanking and Implements - A Dangerous Activity

My most painful experience came a few years ago,when a domme accidentally hit my balls with a misguided,full force cane stroke.A pain that needs to be felt to be believed!It dropped me to the floor like a .44 Magnum.
    She was one of my most experienced dommes,but accidents do happen.Ours can be a dangerous sport,and ultimately,we must take responsibility for ourselves.
    As someone once said,"only fools ignore the risks,and fools are the first to die."

Time Online
    N/A

I'm a newbie myself

Whilst I take the point that spanking could be dangerous...

Can people give examples of permanent injuries?

Or of hospital visits being needed after a spanking?

Or of police involvement?

Time Online
    N/A
    I wish to feel all results for submissive behaviour and then I will decide what is apropriate. i have lived my life (40years) in fear of the belt andc ane noe I just want to enjoy discipline

Time Online
    N/A

I prefer birching

My boyfried gives me 20-30 strokes with real birch twigs. It's wonderful, I admire real birching. I like it much more than belting. When I was younger my father sometimes belted me.
    Last edited by Wab; 01-12-2008 at 17:18.

Time Online
    82 d 8 h 36 m

some good some evil some do some don't

i now consider myself vastly experienced in c.p. admin.at 1st a real novice but practice makes for perfection don't be shy to use a cane but stand well to the side making sure targets are well bent over.measure tip onto right/left buttock in centre not too high or too lowif a novice dont hit too hard on 1st stroke concentrate on accuracy and a little flick of the wrist.then if both sides happy build up confidence.dom to be in charge for authenticity.at first 6 of the best enough but then build up to more next time. in my experience subs love it and want more than they think they do at first.they all seem to use me to test their own limits whichare higher than they ever dreamed possible or indeed i did at first.meet the right sub and you will be amazed what they can take but of course it all varies person to person.well done sub who takes birch i love giving that too.bend over

Time Online
    N/A

Good advice

Very sound advice there. I have been self spanking for years, in between relationships where women have always dominated me.

please visit my blog

would appreciate some comments and or feedback.
    Last edited by morgana le fay; 25-06-2009 at 10:33. Reason: link leads to underage CP story so not allowed here

Time Online
    8 d 2 h 32 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wab View Post
    I posted this in reply to a thread and it was suggested by one member that perhaps it could be made a sticky.

Please add advice to the thread as you will.

What I originally wrote was:

Perhaps now is a good time to say that spanking and the implements that go with it is a dangerous activity.

Trust and respect are earnt and built up over time not given at once and cannot just be demanded. Remember trust works both ways you must trust your partner as much as she trusts you.

Most of all talk to your partner before and afterwards discuss things and respect their point of view as they should respect yours.

Spanking at its best can be a wonderful and meaningful experience between 2 people giving mutual pleasure to each.

At worse it is a totally horrible experience that can scar and wound, physically and/or mentally, and can lead to more serious things like police involvment.

Take care and happy spanking!

Kind regards

Wab

Some other advice you might like to read and think about is here

Very sound advise, i may be young but i have had my fair share of bad experiences. I was left scarred by the cane, lets just say safe word ignored, and unable to defend myself. There is a lot behind the story which i wont post in public, but i remain wary of who i allow near me.

fizz

Time Online
    30 d 6 h 47 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Phil View Post
    Very very good advice. I've now been spanking for a little less than 2 years & am still proceeding with caution. I hardly use the cane at all simply because it is my understanding that there is onus of serious responsibility involved & that to use one well requires a fair amount of skill ...a friend who I session with from time to time loves the cane & I finish sessions with her with a cautious six & get post session feedback regarding my tecnique from her... the idea being that I don't want to be freely using the cane untill I'm seriously good at it.
    Many implements ( particularly wooden ones I've noticed ) can be far more painful than they may look & I tend to avoid using them as well......making me something of a hand/slipper/strap man. One thing I always find useful is a spot of 'self-flagellating' if you will lol...give yourslf a good few thwacks on the leg , hand or wherever with any implement you plan to use in order to understand what impact it will have, how long to leave between strokes etc & always always invite feedback from spankees....the way I see it it,s an ongoing learning curve.
    It's very sound advice to test an implement you've purchased on your own bottom or hand to test it's intensity, though the implement that it's most difficult to test on one's self is the cane, I would think because of it's length and difficult to get a 180% arc. That's an implement your not going to have a good understanding of it's intensity without using it with caution and by obtaining feedback from your spankee as you use it. I had a partner and whom I commended by saying she was upto professional actress toughness for all implements but the cane. People do have preferences, and conversely fear of. Eg many US actresses don't like the cane but will take the paddle, whereas British actresses often end with the cane. For Redstripe films so many of their actresses received a trio of punishment: hand spanking, strap then cane.

Time Online
    1 h 10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by john3265 View Post
    Whilst I take the point that spanking could be dangerous...
    Can people give examples of permanent injuries?
    Or of hospital visits being needed after a spanking?
    Or of police involvement?
    I was hit off spare with a wooden paddle. It was a freak accident caused by a man who lost concentration for a fraction of a second but he hit my sciatic nerve and the base of my spine.

I was in constant pain for 2 years, had to have surgery (3 weeks in hospital) and a painful rehabilitation that lasted 8 months. Over a year on, I still have no feeling at all in half of my left foot and probably never will have again.

I lost my business, savings and house and had no recourse to law.

I am getting my life back now but haven't been able to bend over for years so I also lost my disciplinary relationships.

Don't do it, people. Be careful and keep your eye on the ball (or bottom) at all times.

And.....After all that he wanted me to spank him as a punishment for hurting me. Some people are just too much.

I just wanted to let you all know that it DOES happen. Not often, but it does and we are each responsible for ensuring that it doesn't happen on our watch.

Time Online
    4 d 12 h 40 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Governess View Post
    I was hit off spare with a wooden paddle. It was a freak accident caused by a man who lost concentration for a fraction of a second but he hit my sciatic nerve and the base of my spine.
    I was in constant pain for 2 years, had to have surgery (3 weeks in hospital) and a painful rehabilitation that lasted 8 months. Over a year on, I still have no feeling at all in half of my left foot and probably never will have again.
    I lost my business, savings and house and had no recourse to law.
    I am getting my life back now but haven't been able to bend over for years so I also lost my disciplinary relationships.
    Don't do it, people. Be careful and keep your eye on the ball (or bottom) at all times.
    And.....After all that he wanted me to spank him as a punishment for hurting me. Some people are just too much.
    I just wanted to let you all know that it DOES happen. Not often, but it does and we are each responsible for ensuring that it doesn't happen on our watch.

Blimey LG-a cautionary tale without a doubt. A warning to everyone to take great care especially with wooden 'toys'.

Time Online
    29 d 9 h 46 m
    reading all this ihave been very lucky all i have ever got is a few bruises (expected) a couple of blood spots and a very small cut/graze from the tip of a cane nothing major but then i have always played with guys with experience but must admit canes are yummy i love them never thought i would a yr ago lol and i adore leather things not so keen on wood and think if wooden toys used the spanker needs to be experience for me to trust them enough to allow them to use them on me at all.

Time Online
    2 h 29 m
    ive had many years of dealing with naughty students and i would say always take your time .apart from rushing is no good but ive found the student likes the attention so agood controlled spanking etc always works

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 d 20 h 45 m
    It took me 3 years and a very enthused young lady, who will remain nameless, before I used a cane with any cinfidence on real flesh. Now I am happy to do so, but with care as to impact until I know the girl well.

The cane will mark or even cut, but the more experienced will stress that they are probably not as dangerous to your lady as the hairbrush, or woodden paddle, which can bruise deeply and damage the skin for much longer.

Leather is much safer, smells better, sounds great and most bottoms prefer it.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    3 d 14 h 35 m
    I have been spanked, caned, paddled etc etc for many years both profesionally and privately and I have learned to be less submissive in what i will allow if that makes sense. In the beginning i just took what ever was dished out and dealt with the damage when they had gone home. My first expereince with the cane left marks and welts all over my body and certainly not where they should have been but i felt it was not my place to say. How wrong i was and how thankful i am that others told me that is stupity not submission.

Now I have had years of expereince, i can take a lot of punishment with very little after effect (oh how i miss the early days lol) but i hate the fact that i feel i have to be in charge of my own spanking. I want to find someone who takes all the advise on this thread and applies it without me needing to moniter him.
    cleo xxx

Time Online
    4 d 10 h 2 m
    Quote Originally Posted by curvy.cleo View Post
    I want to find someone who takes all the advise on this thread and applies it without me needing to moniter him.
    him? sure?!
    Scars show us where we've been. They don't dictate where we are going.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    3 d 14 h 35 m
    It could be a her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

One of my best expereinces was with a domme
    cleo xxx

Time Online
    17 h 25 m
    Bollocks!

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 26 m
    I tottaly agree with ladybirch, a birch or simular ( hazel,sloe or buckthorn,willow ) can create wonderful and safe stimulation used with care and attention. However the pleasure is hightened with the collecting and making of your own birch,-let it be an whole afternoon of anticipating the joy of things to come. I will offer advice on birchmaking if required,contact me here at BS,or Email Sir.RC@gmx.co.uk