Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Time Online
    18 d 6 h 47 m
    May i add to DC second remarks.simply adding the title MASTER OF THE CANE....S a perfect title from a true exponent of the cane.inded All implements. Hairbrush is another favourite of his.. DC Cameron. Mouse ring rather Naughty

Time Online
    3 h 38 m
    Well....Seriously...What we do, and the most TTWD of the site is all in all a dangerous thing. Lots of expert guidance will be needed to do it. Even a little frivolous behavior towards TTWD would result in the most serious mistakes and can make hell of a damage. Take care everyone, have safe play.!

Time Online
    21 d 22 h 46 m
    Quote Originally Posted by pollypaddled View Post
    May i add to DC second remarks.simply adding the title MASTER OF THE CANE....S a perfect title from a true exponent of the cane.inded All implements. Hairbrush is another favourite of his.. DC Cameron. Mouse ring rather Naughty
    Can't make sense of this -who or what is DC and what is a mouse ring? Also, what is TTWD in following post an acronym for? Thanks.

Time Online
    65 d 22 h 59 m
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTN View Post
    Can't make sense of this -who or what is DC and what is a mouse ring? Also, what is TTWD in following post an acronym for? Thanks.
    TTWD.........This Thing We Do. DC Im guesing refers to Dr Cameron. Ive seen a few of Dr Camerons posts so not to sure about the Master Of The Cane comments !!!!
    Dont have a clue about the Mouse Ring comment though.
    Last edited by supersub; 31-08-2017 at 12:20.
    A long standing love affair with red and white stripes

Time Online
    21 d 22 h 46 m
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    TTWD.........This Thing We Do. DC Im guesing refers to Dr Cameron. Ive seen a few of Dr Camerons posts so not to sure about the Master Of The Cane comments !!!!
    Dont have a clue about the Mouse Ring comment though.
    Thanks, Supersub! Glad I'm not the only one who's slightly confused, but none quite so much as me, I suspect!

Time Online
    1 h 7 m

Spanking and Implements A Dangerous Activity

Having recently seen the movies, The Gamers and The Gamers Two has rekindled my desire for dungoun delving and dragon slaying. Who here would be interested in an online game of dnd?
    The best of the best trading robot for reliable investments