Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Time Online
    1 h 42 m

Spanking Females in Trousers

I've recently had the pleasure of spanking a female spankee over her trousers and found I enjoyed the experience more than "on the bare!"

Has anyone else experienced this and I wonder whether any other spankees have enjoyed being spanked in trousers.

PS The pictures of Sarah Collins being punished over her trousers were first class. Thank you Sarah

Time Online
    N/A
    Yes,i got cane before with skirt & pantyhose on,still very painful,sound produced is very loud[due to the skirt].

Time Online
    18 h 14 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian
    I've recently had the pleasure of spanking a female spankee over her trousers and found I enjoyed the experience more than "on the bare!"
    Oh I have to disagree. There is a great deal of visual and tactile pleasure for me in the process of lifting a skirt and lowering the panties. Spanking on trousers though fairly pleasant would seem to remove an awful lot of the pleasure.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    24 d 18 h 43 m
    If I spanked over trousers I wouldn't get to see the delightful change in skin colour of the bottom of the gentleman I was spanking. I'm also very tactile
    Uncle Jim's adoring wife and sub

We are Us

Time Online
    16 h 53 m
    It would be good, but a skirt or dress would be better.

Time Online
    2 d 5 h 28 m

Trousers

Personally I love to start spanking a lady on the seat of her trousers. I particularly like those snug-fitting business suit ones.

Of course, nothing can beat (pardon the pun) a hard, bare bottom spanking, but it's nice to have some variety.

Time Online
    5 h 16 m
    I like a nice big bum in a pair of figure-hugging jeans, but denim can quite uncomfortable to spank after a while.

Trousers of any description are great, but they have to be tight - or at least tight round the bottom area.

That's my two-pence worth - as you can tell I am a pervert.

Time Online
    22 h 15 m
    An excellent reply danny - i agree with that. Tight trousers which accentuate the beautiful curves of a female bottom are wonderful.

Trousers on to start with always means to us that we can spank longer or cane harder due to the extra protection provided. I always enjoy bending over for six of the best across trousers before going to work - leaves a nice tingle whilst sat in meetings!

Time Online
    1 m
    Has anyone else experienced this and I wonder whether any other spankees have enjoyed being spanked in trousers.
    I enjoy being spanked in trousers, in skirts, in bed, incessantly - it's all good.

Time Online
    13 m

Spanking Females in Trousers

Hey, I love spanking girls in trousers, and I`m pretty sure I introduced it to the spanking community mainstream through my Schooldays DVDs, ALL of which feature adult schoolgirls being spanked in trousers.
    Take a look.
    Last edited by oyk4some; 30-08-2008 at 22:31.

Time Online
    N/A
    I recently spanked a young lady while she was wearing riding jodhpurs (not sure if they entirely count as trousers or if my spelling is correct)..the whole equestian themed roleplay was more for her amusement than mine but I found the jodhpurs a joy to spank over & it was a good while before they were taken down.

Time Online
    N/A
    I don't mind spanking over trousers or skirt but like to progress to panties and finally bare but would be happy to just spank over trousers if that is what the spankee wanted. Did once cane a lady over trousers who just wanted to experience a traditional 6 of the best.

Time Online
    N/A

Spanking in trousers

Not sure how effective spanking is over trousers(hand, paddle, crop etc) but a cane is very effective over trousers or skirt. I do cane my partner/gf frequently over her school skirt and its quite effective and leaves nice stripes. I usually use a slightly thicker canes ( about 9 mm) for over the skirt. Having said that, I do cane her on the bare(usually with skirt lifted up) but I use a thin and whippy cane for those occasions. I usually use the flick of the wrist and let the thin cane do its work when I am caning her on the bare.
    Tried a dressage whip and also crops on the clothed posterior and they nearly aint any effective as the cane. I imagine, hands and even a paddle or ruler would be ineffective. I like to make her strip after a good caning and inspect the stripes by running my finger over the stripes.

Time Online
    1 h 42 m

Wink Spanking Females in Trousers

Just had the pleasure of spanking a young lady over thin tight office type trousers. The spanks sound crisper over tight clothes and the sight of her bending over ....well sheer bliss!!!

Being her first spanking in trousers, I asked her afterwards of her opinion and she agreed that it was a very enjoyable experience for her as well - and a little different from the usual skirt up, pants down punishment.

Afterwards we inspected the end result and found her neat little bum had reddened up nicely.

Any other young lady subs tried it yet?

Time Online
    8 m
    Ok being the one who gets spanked I prefer being spanked over my pants or skirt ..
    Being spanked on bare is distracting ...but not from shame .. but rather the pain of that extra lil stick of the tool ..its sharp ..and intense ..but lasts for less then 30 seconds ..that any lingering pain from the hit ..is actually a relief ..
    I have had shorter END results with on the bare (2 hours later I FORGOT i was even wearing belt marks ..as the skin sting faded the rest was nice ) but then I got it over the pants another time ..BUT when I am dressed its a INSTANT 20 extra ..just in case ... but for 3 days I was tender to sit ..and NO he did NOT do anyheavier then when bare ..it hurt a lil less .but ..it would NOT STOP HURTING due to the costant even sting .. not the lil sharp twack ... kinda sad I begged for a bare hair brush one last time ...he laughed .

Time Online
    7 h 38 m

spanking ovr trousers

PS The pictures of Sarah Collins being punished over her trousers were first class. Thank you Sarah
    I agree. I have punished a number of adult "schoolgirls" over their school uniform skirts, with hand, slipper and cane. The sound produced is certainly very dramatic, and the feel of the pleats under one's hand is also very special.....
    Touch your toes girl.......

Time Online
    N/A
    Not sure if this counts, but I have a boy's school uniform with short trousers. Bending over pulls them very taut and the cane is almost more effective over those shorts than on the bare!

But that's probably not quite what you had in mind when you asked...

Love,
    Niki

Time Online
    12 h 10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki Flynn
    Not sure if this counts, but I have a boy's school uniform with short trousers. Bending over pulls them very taut and the cane is almost more effective over those shorts than on the bare!

Love,
    Niki

Maybe not, but I can certainly put it in mind...!
    Got pics?!

Time Online
    N/A
    I could have pics, but there seems to be a problem with attachments lately. I'll see what I can do when it gets cleared up.

Love,
    Niki

Time Online
    N/A

Skirt.

Love,
    Niki
    Tight skirt also the same....+++loud sound.

Time Online
    N/A

NO trousers or jeans!!

Sorry, jeans and trousers are OUT for me! I'm a skirts-up man everytime. I always stress to my subs that they dress appropriate to the role ie male/female traditional, intimate interchange during a discipline session.

When we go out together they can usually wear whatever they like but at my house, or theirs, they must wear a loose skirt or dress. I also like them wearing stockings and suspenders for a session...but maybe that's for another thread.

Time Online
    N/A
    Ahh! takes me back all the way to 1972; my very first girlfriend. I picked her up from her posh Totley home. We were off out to a David Bowie concert. We had been late back the night before; and as we exited the house, her mother swatted her across the seat and said: 'Remember! back on the last bus or you'll get your trousers spanked, when you do get in'. (I tried making her miss the bus but she had too much respect for the maternal slipper to transgress, so).

I have given, real-life, playful spankings to women in trousers; one such occasion involved a lady, who had taken exception to some opinion of mine. She shook up a can of cola, pointed it in my direction; and then pulled the ring--squirting the contents of the can over my new Jeff Banks. She put up only a token resistance to me reacting by putting her over my knee. The target area was adorned by tight-fitting black trousers; and it was tantalising to feel the shape of her panties, beneath her trouser-seat, as my hand spanked across it. It was a mock-acrimonious incident, which cleared the air on both sides. If she had been wearing a skirt, however, I would have been far more inhibited.
    Last edited by oyk4some; 30-08-2008 at 22:32.

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    The great thing about caning over trousers is that realy hard strokes can be given, the sort that no-one would want to inflict bare, or even over panties. With many fabrics the line of the stroke remains visible for a short time to assist in stroke grouping.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluter
    The great thing about caning over trousers is that realy hard strokes can be given, the sort that no-one would want to inflict bare, or even over panties. With many fabrics the line of the stroke remains visible for a short time to assist in stroke grouping.
    Agreed,caning over trousers/skirt is still very painful....Tried it before..

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 16 m
    Skirts (and dresses) win hands down (so to speak) for me. I cant remember the last time my partner wore trousers for a spanking/caning; mind you, I would probably cane her for wearing them in the first place LOL

Art
    Scarlet is in trouble, deep deep trouble.

Time Online
    N/A
    Tight Lycra trousers with VPL please. What a sight to behold.

Time Online
    N/A
    Love,
    Niki
    This sounds great!!! Girls in boys' school uniforms is a marvellous idea. The female backside has a real appeal when as described above! Phew!!!

Time Online
    5 d 25 m
    The longer the stocking the nearer the top to the bottom

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    Hi Niki,

Why on earch do you have a boy's school uniform? Is this the kind of thing you mean (attachment which may or may not work)

Having been caned in schoolboy shorts for real, I can vouch for that fact that it is very painful!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    12 h 22 m
    Last night my spankee arrived from a job interview, for which she had worn a trouser suit.

She was told to take the trousers off before I started spanking her.

For me trouser are a complete 'no no' when spanking.

Spankmasters pics of those two girls in the 'sprayed on' red trousers did make me think how difficult they would be to take off; and how funny the site of them putting them on would be - especially after they had had a bare bootmed spanking.
    To Protect and Support, To Guide and Correct,
    To Celebrate and Cherish, To Give Release.
    "A Spanking Gentlemans Creed"

"It is not my mode of thought that has caused my misfortunes, but the mode of thought of others."-Marquis de Sade

Time Online
    N/A

Trousers?

For most of us men, trousers are an "un-erotic" practical kind of clothing. But Tight Jeans? Well................there is something about the blue denim, the pockets, and so on. Rather nice actually! As long as she has a big bum!

Time Online
    12 d 40 m
    Describing trousers as unerotic seems a little harsh. I know some can be, but then so can some skirts. The trick, surely, as with all clothing, is the right outfit for the person in question.

I just spent a week on a business trip making sure that I was always the gentleman and let my lady colleague go first. The fact that this meant I got a nice view of her well tailored trousers covering her well tailored arse was complete serendipity. Honest.
    Unrelated to yak milk / Ddim yn perthyn i laeth iacod

Time Online
    5 d 25 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancisto
    I got a nice view of her well tailored trousers covering her well tailored arse was complete serendipity. Honest.
    I well tailored arse is a thing to behold
    Something no female spankee she hides
    And the best place to see one, we're solemnly told
    Is inside her well tailored strides

SM
    The longer the stocking the nearer the top to the bottom

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 16 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankmaster55
    Quite possibly.......
    Scarlet is in trouble, deep deep trouble.

Time Online
    1 d 7 h 53 m

Smile

The sound of a paddle swatting a tightly clad denim covered female bottom has a certain ring to it. It sends me on to another planet, URANUS probably!!

Here, there and everywhere but happily back in London now.
    Time Online
    8 d 19 h 32 m

Spanking over trousers.

Bare bottom is best.
    Bottom covered by knickers is great.
    Bottom covered by sheer tights/Pantyhose but without knickers is a real knob stiffener...It is!
    Bottoms covered by shorts are great, especially the tight lycra cycle shorts.
    Now a bottom that swells and fills out a nice pair of trousers is a welcome change to any of the above.

As I said, bare is best. but it is great and it gives much satisfaction to deal with any of the other aforementioned bottoms in such a state of dress/undress. And hey, inevitably the layers usually come down or off so that you can admire your handiwork and indeed continue to do what you love doing most.

Cases in point...Check out the short video of the lovely Nicky Montford bending over to have her trousered seat caned. Sadly I no longer have the link.

Secondly, I witnessed Dublin (Now she can swing a cane...Er believe me, I know from experience) caning a certain respected and a much admired poster off here over her white riding breeches. It was a sight to behold.

She knows who she is hee hee.
    Bottoms up!

Here, there and everywhere but happily back in London now.
    Time Online
    8 d 19 h 32 m

Trousers again

I forgot to mention.....The picture on the cover of Jilly Coopers novel 'Riders'

A delightful female bottom filling out a pair of white riding breeches with a very appreciative and grateful hand resting on one of the buttocks. What an enticing picture it is. The bottom absolutely implores and invites a spanking.

Apparently it is former page three girl Jane Warners bottom.
    Bottoms up!

Time Online
    10 d 14 m

Yeah looks like sprayed on trousers to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Spankmaster55
    Spankmaster, surely they are not wearing trousers as we know trousers ?!?!?.....

I think these must have been sprayed on....

It can only be a picture of the cheeky girls, who else ..

Time Online
    10 d 14 m

Trousered covered bottoms, and spanking

Whilst bending over, wearing tight smart office trousers frames my bottom beautifully for a mutual enjoyable spanking....

It makes a change from a skirt, but both are very very enjoyable !

So don't dismiss it until tried..

cyber

emmabishop Guest
    I was recently paddled over a tight pencil skirt, given full force by an expert and it hurt far more than a milder paddling on bare flesh. Because I was covered I think it gave him a license to go for it. This was later questioned by some of my caring friends who though I was stupid to take it that hard when he could not see the effect it was having. For me it was a serious lesson in a mentoring relationship, and was real punishment for bad behaviour so designed to hurt. I cried my eyes out and it was a deeper ache than a short sharp shock sting and not for players or the faint hearted. It did however make me less inclined to want it again and be very contrite over what I had done.

Emma