Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Time Online
    6 h 11 m
    spanking a young lady in a pair of tight jeans while she is still wearing boots is nice, better if you pull them down to reveil her Knickers, i allways love my spankee wearing jeans, I'd go as far as to say that womon look their best in tight jeans, its by far the best article of clothing.

Time Online
    18 h 9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian
    I've recently had the pleasure of spanking a female spankee over her trousers and found I enjoyed the experience more than "on the bare!"
    Has anyone else experienced this and I wonder whether any other spankees have enjoyed being spanked in trousers.
    PS The pictures of Sarah Collins being punished over her trousers were first class. Thank you Sarah
    spanked my girlfriend threw her jeans and she enjoyed it.

Time Online
    3 h 49 m
    Wow I'd never be allowed to wear trousers for a spanking, in fact wearing them in the first place would probably earn me a spanking, for which I'd have to get changed first.

katie xx
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Time Online
    4 d 4 h 17 m
    as a spankee i am always spanked on the bare at parties ( wearing a thong or panties) with a skirt, but in my r/l relationship i am spanked over anything i happen to be wearing, unless of course the clothing is taken down or lifted up In other words, Sir chooses.

Time Online
    N/A
    I've gotten it over jeans now and then with a spoon in the kitchen or even a heavily laid on hand. It does hurt differently and much more than you'd think, what with the denim "protection". Not sure how that works. It's fun, though. I like it. I think I'd like to be caned over clothes, too.

Generally I prefer being spanked in a skirt though, by far. And I hate taking down jeans for a spanking, it's awkward and undignified and much more exposing than a skirt. I'd never wear trousers to a party.
    What he doesn't know won't hurt me. ~ Me

Time Online
    18 h 9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinegrey
    I've gotten it over jeans now and then with a spoon in the kitchen or even a heavily laid on hand. It does hurt differently and much more than you'd think, what with the denim "protection". Not sure how that works. It's fun, though. I like it. I think I'd like to be caned over clothes, too.
    Generally I prefer being spanked in a skirt though, by far. And I hate taking down jeans for a spanking, it's awkward and undignified and much more exposing than a skirt. I'd never wear trousers to a party.
    i will have to try it

Time Online
    2 d 7 h 47 m

music to my ears........

I enjoy spanking over trousers (preferably not jeans, however) as the taut material pulled tightly over a bent bottom makes it such an inviting target and the sound of a sharp smack is like music to my ears!

TD

Time Online
    14 d 9 h 49 m

Wink trousers down

for me a female in tight trousers would be fine for an initial otk spanking but must confess i would like those trousers to be taken down to punish the spankee on her panties no thongs or knickers exposing half the posterior but type that fully covers and protects the bottom, until ultimately those would be taken down also to enable me to administer a good old fashioned hand spanking on the bare bottom, and like other commentators, i like to witness the subtle colour change of the spankee,s quivering bare buttocks, as i teach her a sharp lesson
    trousers are meant to be taken down marcus

Time Online
    18 h 9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by schooldaze
    for me a female in tight trousers would be fine for an initial otk spanking but must confess i would like those trousers to be taken down to punish the spankee on her panties no thongs or knickers exposing half the posterior but type that fully covers and protects the bottom, until ultimately those would be taken down also to enable me to administer a good old fashioned hand spanking on the bare bottom, and like other commentators, i like to witness the subtle colour change of the spankee,s quivering bare buttocks, as i teach her a sharp lesson
    trousers are meant to be taken down marcus
    i like the idea of trousers down.

Time Online
    9 h 32 m
    I had a nice session with my sub a while ago, I asked her to wear tight trousers, big knickers and await my arrival

we started off with a gentle cropping with her bending over holding her knees with her tight trousers on. Then after the warm up, I got her to bend over and touch her toes and applied a good 10 strokes, starting off moderate and getting a bit harder each stroke, I could see her knickers underneath her tight trousers only a line but it was a turn on

I then asked her to remove her trousers and asked her to bend over again, this time with legs slightly apart touching the floor, her knickers were big as instructed but took on the full shape of her lovely arse, I gave her 6 of the best with my crop, I then asked her (after a cuddle and a rest bite) to remove her knickers and got he to bend over touching the floor with legs wide apart in the bare, she got another good 6 strokes. TBH the clothing was better for both of us, not because of the pain issue, more to do with the imagination

Time Online
    3 d 8 m
    Quote Originally Posted by naughty_katie
    Wow I'd never be allowed to wear trousers for a spanking, in fact wearing them in the first place would probably earn me a spanking, for which I'd have to get changed first.
    katie xx
    Excellent! Quite right too!
    Scarlet is in trouble, deep deep trouble.

Time Online
    6 h 37 m

Spanked over trousers

I agree with the majority of responses here. Nice to start over garmrnts but until the bare bum comes into play the pure excitement of seeing a abre bottom is missed and certainly the thrill of seeing those lovely cheeks reddening I must not miss.

Being 70% sub I feel the same when being spanked, if I don't have my bottom bared I don't feel as though I have really been spanked. I still remember my father putting me over his knee when my poor annual report was received and even then when I didn't want to be spanked, I felt something was missing, and it didn't really hurt anyway.

`

Time Online
    3 d 2 h 1 m

Spanking Females in Trousers

in Trousers ?

Yes - I always wear trousers when I give a spanking.
    I'd feel silly wearing a skirt, and if you spank in PJ's or nude, - bits tend to get in the way...

here's me giving a spanking............

Brass
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See no Evil
    Hear no Evil
    Speak no Evil

Time Online
    9 h 11 m

Smile

I'm not a big fan of women wearing trousers unless they're under 25 and got very good figures indeed. However I think for spanking purposes a trousered woman should always have a pair of panties or briefs on underneath, as my instinct would be to want to remove the trousers. However if it was an emergency in which summary justice was required I'd be happy about spanking her if she was commando so long as the trousers/jeans were kept on.

Time Online
    4 d 4 h 17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brass Monkey
    Brass
    corr wot a body, when did you last have a chest like that then?

suz in extra cheeky mode

Time Online
    N/A
    What great images, very sensual and what a gorgeous bum the lady has got.

in Trousers ?
    Yes - I always wear trousers when I give a spanking.
    I'd feel silly wearing a skirt, and if you spank in PJ's or nude, - bits tend to get in the way...
    Brass
    Embrace the chaos

Time Online
    27 d 20 h 28 m
    ...here's me giving a spanking............
    Brass
    What a great position! Will try that at the next opportunity. I'm sure she'll be really pleased that I will be able easily to spank long and hard and two-handed like that. I'll be able to squeeze so much more pleasure out of those lovely cheeks in one go!

Best regards
    Wacker
    "Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable" - Banksy

Time Online
    8 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    There was a BUM ???????

I got stuck on the chest .....

what Men do that ........MY turn

Sorry Brass Monkey

Time Online
    8 d 4 h 27 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacker50
    What a great position! Will try that at the next opportunity. I'm sure she'll be really pleased that I will be able easily to spank long and hard and two-handed like that. I'll be able to squeeze so much more pleasure out of those lovely cheeks in one go!
    Best regards
    Wacker

<<<<<<<<< ............ >>>>>>>>>
    Dress it up how you like, but bollox will always be bollox.
    Valuing what I have - taking nothing for granted.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Twain

Time Online
    3 d 2 h 1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Yes indeed - Suzzi has got a very nice bum hasn't she.................??
    memory like a seive tho................ seems to have completely forgotten the spanking I gave her............ ( )

But what I cant understand is that no-one has complimented me on the lovely designer trousers I was wearing that day.

Ok - so here's a better photo of the trousers..............

plus another of some cute little madam (U know who), getting a spanking for getting a great big rip in her jeans............
    Shameless hussey .....!!

Brass
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See no Evil
    Hear no Evil
    Speak no Evil

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 d 21 h 43 m
    I do not like / will not be spanked etc in trousers.

The only bad expereinces I have ever had have been when wearing trousers, due to 2 reasons:

1) Some seem to find it harder to work out where my butt finishes and where my back starts - and caning the bend of my back is not pleasurable!

2) Canes etc have more of a chance of sliding or double bouncing and once again going high !
    When the smile on His lips matches the smile in His eyes, my days work is done.

I always knew I had the option to be silent, I just never realised I had the ability.

Time Online
    N/A
    the only trouble with trousers is it's not so easy to get to the bare bum,I preferred to be spanked in trousers,till I found out different

Time Online
    44 m
    Oh... for me being 'unwrapped' is one of the ultimate moments of a spanking... that feeling of your skirt or dress being drawn up, inch by slow exquisite inch across your thighs and then buttocks... and then your knickers being pulled relentlesssly down in the opposite direction... *sigh* Squirming in trousers just doesn't do it for me... sorry... And it hurts so much less lol...

Time Online
    9 h 11 m

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by needs a lesson
    Oh... for me being 'unwrapped' is one of the ultimate moments of a spanking... that feeling of your skirt or dress being drawn up, inch by slow exquisite inch across your thighs and then buttocks... and then your knickers being pulled relentlesssly down in the opposite direction... *sigh* Squirming in trousers just doesn't do it for me... sorry... And it hurts so much less lol...
    It sounds to me as though you could certainly benefit from a lesson - by a firm master.

Time Online
    8 d 4 h 27 m
    Quote Originally Posted by otkyounglady
    I very rarely get spanked as I truley am just tooooooo good.....as for wearing trousers for a spanking, he has to catch me first otk
    <<<<<<< Holly is wondering if any Doms wear the trousers in their relationships coz shes seen precious little evidence that they do >>>>>
    Dress it up how you like, but bollox will always be bollox.
    Valuing what I have - taking nothing for granted.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Twain

Time Online
    N/A
    Jeans are great as long as they are the right cut for the person wearing them, but you see so many women wearing jeans that donít exactly flatter their figures. And that applies whether they are very slim or more generously proportioned. As for spanking over jeans, the material is too thick and the pocket rivets can scratch or cut the palms!

Iím surprised no one has mentioned jodhpurs. The thin stretchy material of jodhpurs follows every contour perfectly and leaves nothing to the imagination (including quite often the panties underneath). The sight of a woman in jodhpurs and riding boots always makes me fantasise about her being bent over a bale of hay receiving a good seeing to with a riding crop!
    Embrace the chaos

Time Online
    N/A

spanked over corduroy trousers

I love to be spanked over my corduroy trousers, and over my corduroy short pants, its so sensual, and I can take quite a long and hard beating, becouse of the corduroy protection. I like the open hand at first, then later a strap, and then the cane. idealy I like the whole scen to last at least 30/40 mins, and then when my bottom is really red and quite sore, my erection is at its best and throbbing ready for the next part, - nipple play, oral, body contact, kissing and lots of all that. the last session consists of ws, in the shower, followed by another sharp spanking on my bare bottom, untill im crying and screaming for him to stop, then eventually I cant take anymore, and cum off across his knee. if that interests you, and also some stories of the same theme, great contact me by email conoroneil@eircom.net cheers and enjoy. lol Conor.xxxxxx.

Time Online
    N/A
    Spanking over trousers can be a very rewarding experience.

There are two particular scenarios which come to mind.

The first is caning a female who likes the idea of the cane but finds it too hard to take and still find enjoyable. Caning such a person over a nice, tight, pair of jeans reduces both the sting and to a lesser extent the thud and can allow her the pleasure of being caned without more pain than she finds enjoyable. A light riding crop can also be applied with some vigour over jeans for a very pleasant sensation.

The second is where a lady with a paricularly nicely shaped and sized bottom wears a pair of trousers of a thin material that are not at all tight fitting. This allows the natural shape of her bottom to be seen as the trousers sort of flow over it. Taking such a bottom over your knee for a hand spanking, probably prepatory to the removal of the trousers, etc, is a delightful experience.

Of course, these are just variations on the never ending themes of spanking that mean you are never at a loss for something new.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian69702006
    I'm not a big fan of women wearing trousers unless they're under 25
    Now, where did that arbitrary age limit come from? Age-ism, I think, he knows not what he misses...
    Lady Alpha

Time Online
    N/A
    No-one has mentioned a phenomena that I have noticed several times: contrary to the concept of extra protection from denim, I've found that tight stretchy jeans can accentuate a cane stroke and make the sting a lot deeper.

The feeling of vulnerability is missing, of course, and submission, largely, but the fact that it can easily be administered on-the-fly, just going out or just coming in, for instance, can make up for this.

Lady Alpha

In a place where men are men women are women and sheep are nervous
    Time Online
    3 d 17 h 23 m
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAlpha
    I've found that tight stretchy jeans can accentuate a cane stroke and make the sting a lot deeper.
    That is true ... Tight stretch jeans offer no protection at all .. They do have another effect... One that most other women know well.. It can be exhausting, if you know what I mean.

Whirls
    If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom
    Be who you are and say how you feel. Because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Time Online
    49 m
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAlpha
    No-one has mentioned a phenomena that I have noticed several times: contrary to the concept of extra protection from denim, I've found that tight stretchy jeans can accentuate a cane stroke and make the sting a lot deeper.
    The feeling of vulnerability is missing, of course, and submission, largely, but the fact that it can easily be administered on-the-fly, just going out or just coming in, for instance, can make up for this.
    Lady Alpha
    I was surprised no one wrote in earlier to remark on the additional sting that is imparted to a cane by (very) tightly stretched denim. I didn't initially write myself as the subject is "Spanking Females in Trousers" and I can only speak of the sting subjectively as a male; and they certainly don't dull it! I can though also add that I've found when I caned a woman once so clad, that she confirmed what I'd found for myself. I'm surprised by the people who say spankings must be on the bare bum. Have these people no imagination, do they always just do things the same old way? Nobody's saying it has to be always over the trousers, it's an alternative or part of pre-bare play.
    But then of course, a female bottom in very tightly stretched jeans does add to the male imagination.

Time Online
    N/A
    One of the tightest, cutest little bottoms I have ever, came packaged in tight jeans recently and I was not complaining, fair enough they ended up round her knees after a bit but I couldn't get them any lower as they were that close fitting. She later disclosed that it takes a few minutes to carefully slide into them

Feret

Time Online
    3 d 8 m
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinegrey View Post
    So denim does not protect eh? I wonder if Scarlet is up for a little experiment?

Time Online
    10 h 18 m
    Great discussion, this... Spanking through clothing is something I really feel more people should experiment with, as it can make a surprising difference to the experience. Obviously its not quite the delicious experience of seeing a lovely bare bottom jiggling and bouncing under your ministrations, but it can be lovely in its own right.

I've known many people who have found implements that they cannot stand on the bare become not just tolerable when applied through clothes, but thoroughly enjoyable to them. In one experimental session my ex went from hating the cane and forbidding its use to demanding six of the best across the seat of her jeans every single day!

On the recieving end I've found that through clothes the wooden/high sting implements (canes, brushes, paddles etc) lose a lot of their "panic factor". On the bare I find hairbrushes near intolerable because from the first stroke my brain is just screaming at me to get away, get away from the pain and my legs and arms are scrabbling to break lose without me having any say in it. Through a pair of trousers the brush is still a formidably painful experience, but one I can tolerate without putting the tops eye out with an involuntary flying elbow

And I definitely find that in some cases the after effects do seem to linger... its as if the pain penetrates deeper because of the way its transmitted through fabric. It's a great way of imparting a spanking that is less severe, but longer lasting. This can often be ideal for spankings you want to stay in the memory, whether for disciplinary purposes, or simply to keep your bottom thinking of you during an absence etc

The other thing I love about spanking a lady through clothing is that if and when you do get to see their bare bum, it can often be very exciting to reveal a gorgeously reddened bum. I think the colour tends to spread more evenly through clothes, and there's nothing nicer than sliding down a pair of jeans to reveal a uniformly red bum. Yummy!

Long story short, I'm a big fan of the nastier stuff through trousers/jeans.

Time Online
    1 h 34 m

Bend Over!

This topic has produced some good discussion. I dont personally go for spanking over trousers but a traditional six of the best is another matter. I like a degree of realism and the idea of a bare bottom caning ever being given it at best unlikey. However the idea of bending over to receive 6 stinging stokes with a swishy cane across the tight trouser seat is wonderful. There were a couple of vids posted at one stage on You tube (I think) that showed a lady in tight black school trousers taking a very realistic school punishment.

My "spankee" side finds the idea of being summoned to the headmistress for a good hard six of the best given over tight grey shorts very inticing.

Interesting stuff!

Time Online
    N/A
    As A Sub, I must admit I much prefer the spanking over trousers, and as a bit of a tomboy, i hardly ever wear skirts, and much prefer trousers. Although being spanked over Pyjamer bottoms is much much better, as they are often lighter material and you feel every stroke of the cane all the more.

Time Online
    3 d 8 m
    I have to say NiD pyjamas do little for me, but if I catch scarlet in jeans.......WHACK!

Time Online
    3 d 8 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Artery View Post
    I have to say NiD pyjamas do little for me, but if I catch scarlet in jeans.......WHACK!
    .....and if I catch her in pyjamas.....................hell will break loose

Time Online
    3 d 18 h 51 m
    I am happy to begin spanking with the lady wearing whatever choice of clothing she prefers. However, whether I start spanking on skirt, trousers, jogging pants, shorts, pyjamas or anything else I haven't yet dealt with, the spanking will always finish being delivered to the spankee's bare bottom.