Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Time Online
    2 d 5 h 29 m

Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Otk50
    I am fortunate that the lingerie I like my wife also likes and is comfortable wearing - she is very feminine in that respect. However, with regards to spanking and discipline my wife wears what pleases me or what I tell her to wear , that is part of the discipline process- but again she is happy with my choices so lucky me! Consequently she has drawers full of knickers, suspender- belts and stockings and four drawers full of full and half slips and I have lost count of the number of pairs of high heeled shoes and boots she has, so I have plenty of variety and choice and so does she - again, lucky me! Attached is a pic of my wife in full slip, suspender-belt, stockings, panties and high heels - all to please me - oh yes and a well strapped bottom.
    What a beautiful picture. This has been a very helpful thread.
    Not sure about Irish linen, what's that like Sunset?

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Merry Christmas Slip Lovers Everywhere

A Merry Christmas to everyone - I include a pic of a recent spanking where my wife is wearing a festive red sweater and a well-spanked red bottom - with contrasting white lacy slip and panties of course. I hope you all enjoy lots of slip spanking over the festive period.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    I find peculiarly exciting the idea of punishing a girl with knickers removed and her plain nylon slip pulled tight accross her bottom. This provides very little protection and her cane wheals are clearly visible through the thin fabric.

Time Online
    19 h N/A
    Fluter - Now there's an interesting little scene that appeals to my mind. Surprised I didn't think of that myself, but glad you did. Thank you!

This forum is truely fantastic. Was there really Life before the Internet??
    The way a crow
    Shook down on me
    The dust of snow
    From a hemlock tree
    Has given my heart
    A change of mood
    And saved some part
    Of a day I had rued

Robert Frost
    New Hampshire

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Petticoats & Spanking

Might be worth a look
    www.petticoatsandlace.com

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Petticoats and spanking 2

Even more interesting is:

http://www.westgateoldschoolfilms.co.uk/

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Slip spanking

This was taken a while ago

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Dreamin of Teacher Like this?

Did you ever sit at your desk dreaming the outer layers of clothing away from the teacher as you gazed at her petticoat peeking?

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Aunt Bea

or a nice strict aunt's knee? for naughty boys n girls

Time Online
    N/A
    This is an excellent thread. I too remember those days back in the late 70's/early 80's where the half slip was worn by most women/young women, and it has a definite link to spanking for me. Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to have this young lady come and visit me and she went out of her way to buy one, even funnier is the fact that she was born in 1981, lol. Anyway, she wore it on the first night when we played but not after, and the real shame is, though I took pictures, we never took any that first night.

Still, thank you all for sharing your wonderful pictures.

Houndog.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendover46
    When I was a little younger and a girl was displaying an inch or two of slip hanging below her skirt we used to shout " Charlies Dead ", I never knew why.
    Does anyone have any idea?
    I'm a bit late with this, but I did find this online so hopefully it answers your question :-)

Dates from beheading of Charles I, by Oliver Cromwell’s orders. After the event the King’s male friends and courtiers were invited to dip their hankerchiefs in his blood to have as a permanent keepsake of their sovereign. The executed King’s female supporters dipped an edge of their petticoat in the blood. Public shows of mourning were forbidden and those who open expressed Royalist views were liable to be punished.

So, during the years of Puritanical rule, it became fashionable for former ladies of court to continue displaying a piece of petticoat under their skirts, showing rememberance of Charles I and delivering a mute insult to Cromwell., In company, these ladies would whisper to one another: ‘Charlie’s dead’ – keeping his memory alive. Long after its purpose had been forgotten, it became the customery slang to tell a woman whose petticoat edge was showing that ‘Charlie’s dead’. Use of the phrase began to die out in the seventies.

Houndog.

Time Online
    2 h 54 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndog
    I'm a bit late with this, but I did find this online so hopefully it answers your question :-)
    Dates from beheading of Charles I, by Oliver Cromwell’s orders. After the event the King’s male friends and courtiers were invited to dip their hankerchiefs in his blood to have as a permanent keepsake of their sovereign. The executed King’s female supporters dipped an edge of their petticoat in the blood. Public shows of mourning were forbidden and those who open expressed Royalist views were liable to be punished.
    So, during the years of Puritanical rule, it became fashionable for former ladies of court to continue displaying a piece of petticoat under their skirts, showing rememberance of Charles I and delivering a mute insult to Cromwell., In company, these ladies would whisper to one another: ‘Charlie’s dead’ – keeping his memory alive. Long after its purpose had been forgotten, it became the customery slang to tell a woman whose petticoat edge was showing that ‘Charlie’s dead’. Use of the phrase began to die out in the seventies.

Houndog.

what an interesting piece of history,
    as far as I am concerned I will continue to wear slips, lacy petticoats, stockings and suspenders, 40s-50s lingerie because I love the feminine sexy feeling it gives me

great thread guys with some lovely pics

simone X
    In the eye of the storm
    The rain always falls harder
    Those who prevail this trauma
    will learn to bring their love further
    But now the storm has passed
    and the seas of our friendship are calm
    but as long as I live I will remember
    the love within the storm
    by Tupac Shakur

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

School teachers

onlytelluonce it was probably school teachers in the 60s and 70s that gave me my slip fetish. I remember at primary school one particular teacher used to stand at the top of the staircase to make sure we all "kept to the left-hand side". I don't know if she knew or not that her slip showed every day- oh how I loved the walk up these stairs at least twice a day - see my pic 1 for such a view.
    Also, the wearing of a mini dress with a half slip under was always good for a slip show when teacher stretched to write on the blackboard - oh how those dresses used to ride up - see my pics 2 and 3 for a demonstration on just how much they could ride up. The same sort of effect could be seen when she was giving us the tawse on our hands - when she raised the belt above her shoulder the dress would also ride up - almost made it worthwhile being naughty. As for under the desk that was fantastic too - saw some lovely slips that way. Pic 4 is as close as I have come to that one of late.

Time Online
    3 d 11 h 44 m

heavy petting

Oh i well remember heavy petting.

Time Online
    3 d 11 h 44 m
    And speaking of French maid - one of my favourite outfits! You will notice the well-spanked bottom on pic 2 - happy days! All nylon, lace and petticoats.
    adorable photos OTK

Time Online
    2 h 54 m
    my favourite On Topic thread is still live and kicking

simone X
    In the eye of the storm
    The rain always falls harder
    Those who prevail this trauma
    will learn to bring their love further
    But now the storm has passed
    and the seas of our friendship are calm
    but as long as I live I will remember
    the love within the storm
    by Tupac Shakur

Time Online
    N/A
    This has always been one of my favourite pics, featuring Tony Elka. I once wrote to Tony to ask him who the bottom was in this pic and he replied that he only knew her as the submissive by the name of 'O'

Houndog.

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    Wow OTK!

I had a look at the site you mention - the video which auto runs on the home page (it has sound, so be warned if in the office!) is really great! I've applied to join (it's not instant gratification) so I'll let you know if the contents live up to the cover!

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Tony Elka

Tony Elka and Eve Howard appear in a Shadow Lane DVD - A College Fantasy where he is the professor spanking his naughty student - some of the stills I have seen seem to indicate that Eve wears a slip in more than one scene (the stills were poor quality). Has anyone got any good stills from that film to share - with Eve displaying her slip, naturally? - see attachment.
    Last edited by Otk50; 27-12-2006 at 08:34.

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m

Why stop half way?

I also find it exciting for a woman to present herself for punishment in a full slip, preferably plain nylon and fairly transparent so that her bra, knickers and (of course) suspender belt are clearly visible. I don't really know why, but good heavy strap seems somehow more appropriate in this scenario than does a cane.

Great thread - keep going folks!

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Full slip

My wife also has a massive collection of full slips, and I have spanked her in them. I take it, Flutter, that you mean something like the attached but more see-through? I just love all slips as long as they have a lacy hem.

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Over Nanny's Knee

here is a nice one from my Governess series and the others from a recent film

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Thought i would share this

I decided the girl needed a good spanking

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    Exactly the right style OTK, but as you say a little more "see through" so the knickers and bra are visible.

Have you ever tried a cane over the slip, but without panties. There is surprisingly little protection given by the slip!

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 9 m
    I could not let this thread pass without making a contribution.
    I to am a fan of half-slips but not as much as OTK50 but a fan nonetheless.

Attached to my wife in her slip being prepared for 12 strokes of the cane.

Time Online
    N/A
    The half slip, along with most traditional items of female underwear is wonderful in the correct outfit... although would say the standard of fabric helps make the item...

and I just hate nylon, almost to the point of allergy

watching Dita Von Teese on television has hopefully inspired some of the department stores to expand their range of items
    a girls bottom is made to be worshipped

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Sharing

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pics, thoughts and memories on this topic - happy spanking.

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

School Teacher

onlytelluonce it was probably school teachers in the 60s and 70s that gave me my slip fetish. I remember at primary school one particular teacher used to stand at the top of the staircase to make sure we all "kept to the left-hand side". I don't know if she knew or not that her slip showed every day- oh how I loved the walk up these stairs at least twice a day - see my pic 1 for such a view.
    Also, the wearing of a mini dress with a half slip under was always good for a slip show when teacher stretched to write on the blackboard - oh how those dresses used to ride up - see my pics 2 and 3 for a demonstration on just how much they could ride up. The same sort of effect could be seen when she was giving us the tawse on our hands - when she raised the belt above her shoulder the dress would also ride up - almost made it worthwhile being naughty. As for under the desk that was fantastic too - saw some lovely slips that way. Pic 4 is as close as I have come to that one of late.
    Are these any good?

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m
    Here's girl who seems to be in for a rather uncomfortable time. Seem almost a shame with such a pretty slip!

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Nice Pics

Nice pics guys and they evoke such memories. There is something about peeling back the layers of skirt, slip or petticoat and then panties - must be anticipation. Anyway attched is a pic of my wife over a stool awaiting her fate - which in this case was a good leathering with the strap.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluter
    Exactly the right style OTK, but as you say a little more "see through" so the knickers and bra are visible.
    Have you ever tried a cane over the slip, but without panties. There is surprisingly little protection given by the slip!
    Yes....i got caned before with slip & pantyhose on......very very painful.

Time Online
    7 d 2 h 16 m

Cane over slip

.........and, Yee Ling, even more so with just the slip!

Time Online
    N/A

Nylon Slips

My Sister used to wear either a short White or Pink Nylon Slip with a lacy frill around the bottom under her Grey School Skirt over her Grey or Navy School Knickers,and later together with suspender belt and stockings.

I used to love wearing her uniform and the feel of the Nylon against my bare thighs between the Knicker legbands and the tops of the stockings.I have recently taken some pictures of me wearing the same uniform together with a white Nylon slip which I should be pleased to share with anyone if they are interested.

Kim

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluter
    .........and, Yee Ling, even more so with just the slip!
    Should be not much different....Pantyhose is a very thin clothing,no protection at all..

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Slip

Here's a pic upskirt of my wife showing her stocking tops, bare thighs and panties with her nylon white half slip - if you look closely you should also detect a red bottom from the spanking she received yesterday. She dressed up in 6 different outfits including different slips and had to present herself for a spanking in each.

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

Petticoats

Very nice pics onlytelluonce. I love the layers of petticoats.

Time Online
    4 h 39 m

School teacher

If like me you remember your school teacher's slip showing when she wrote on the blackboard - then thought you might enjoy these two pics I recently came across. What I wouldn't give to spank either of these two!!

Time Online
    N/A

oooooooooohhhhh

yes - this thread can on for ever as far as im concerned -what lovely photos - and thank you for sharing them with us . do agree with simoneelibra tho - your'e a hard task master -- but that last shot , a slip and a lovely pair of lace panties as well................................i think i may have to go and have a lie down pantpantpant.

Time Online
    2 h 3 m

Aunt Joan getting to Work

A very naughty Niece