Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Time Online
    N/A

Question Has anyone stood 100 cane strokes?

Hi all!

Is anybody here, who has ever received or administered a punishment of 100 full strength Senior Dragon cane strokes without breaks during the punishment longer than 30 sec-1 min?

Time Online
    N/A
    not me
    when punishment is inevitable, bend over and enjoy the heat

Time Online
    1 d 11 h 10 m
    Don't be daft!

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 10 m
    I would have thought that 100 full force strokes with a dragon cane would so macerate the flesh that the receiver would require hospital treatment.. Tho the person may have "consented" I wouldn't consider this to be safe or sane .
    Time to me this truth has taught,
    (tis a treasure worth revealing),
    More offend from want of thought,
    Than from any want of feeling.
    (Charles Swain-1801-1874)
    A gentle word turneth away wrath.
    Nick name now reflecting her true nature!
    hugs joxx( lover of teddies large and small)

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by little mischievous one
    I would have thought that 100 full force strokes with a dragon cane would so macerate the flesh that the receiver would require hospital treatment.. Tho the person may have "consented" I wouldn't consider this to be safe or sane .
    Are you sure it's that dangerous? You see, here in Russia just a few of us have canes. You can't purchase a cane here. Once I witnessed a caning administered with a Senior Dragon cane. They ordered it somewhere in the UK. These were 30 full force strokes. The welts were great! The gal cried like crazy, but after the punishment confessed that she could take some more So I wonder what will be after 100 strokes. Some sites, like Mood-Pictures show even longer canings, but I don't know what brand of canes they use, maybe these are junior canes or Kaboo canes, or something else. I also don't know if they break while the filming. But obviously their models receive more than 100 cuts.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagellan
    Don't be daft!
    Amigo, I'm not daft, because I've seen such things, which people received and enjoyed, that any caning would seem a petting in comparison with it.

Time Online
    N/A
    Not with a Senior Dragon. But I have applied 105 strokes before with a horse whip. The lady concerned took it very well! But you have to be very judicious and very accurate - no bleeding, no excessive criss-crossing. I definitely would not recommend it to amateurs.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Britcane
    Not with a Senior Dragon. But I have applied 105 strokes before with a horse whip. The lady concerned took it very well! But you have to be very judicious and very accurate - no bleeding, no excessive criss-crossing. I definitely would not recommend it to amateurs.
    Is Senior Dragon such a deadly weapon? It's heavy and thick and dense, but what you all guys say, makes me think it's almost equal to a rifle rammer Or to a Singapore type cane. And why do you think I'm going to use it or receive it? I'm just curious.

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by realdiscipline
    Hi all!
    Is anybody here, who has ever received or administered a punishment of 100 full strength Senior Dragon cane strokes without breaks during the punishment longer than 30 sec-1 min?
    NO NOT 100 BUT I have received 50 strokes (full strokes) on 4 occassion with just 24 hrs only between each 50.They were as a POW so do NOT expect any thing further but trust it assists in satisfying your curiousity
    I believe in Angels, The kind which Heaven sends, and
    I'm surrounded by Angels, I call them "My Friends".
    The Older Mature Gentleman, Master/Spanker

Time Online
    N/A
    Is Senior Dragon such a deadly weapon? It's heavy and thick and dense, but what you all guys say, makes me think it's almost equal to a rifle rammer Or to a Singapore type cane. And why do you think I'm going to use it or receive it? I'm just curious.
    In S"pore,prison's caning is limit to 24 strokes,even that,NOT all prisoners can take this type of punishment,a doctor is around to make sure the offenders can take the strokes...

Time Online
    N/A
    I've taken more than 24 with a singapore. It was blummin difficult, but I had it. And in regards to full strokes, that depends on your definition. I've had 6 from a dragon that left me bleeding, and over 100 that left me wanting more. I've certainly had 100 serious strokes from one, but full force would mean skin breaking with every stroke, Is that what you meant?
    But... But... But... I didn't MEAN to do it!
    :

The Road to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions
    :

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by jam!
    I've taken more than 24 with a singapore. It was blummin difficult, but I had it. And in regards to full strokes, that depends on your definition. I've had 6 from a dragon that left me bleeding, and over 100 that left me wanting more. I've certainly had 100 serious strokes from one, but full force would mean skin breaking with every stroke, Is that what you meant?
    My pint exactly Jam , full force to me would mean as hard as the caner can possibly cane... maybe Real Discipline has another definition????

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by yee ling
    In S"pore,prison's caning is limit to 24 strokes,even that,NOT all prisoners can take this type of punishment,a doctor is around to make sure the offenders can take the strokes...
    Dear Yee,

Do you know HOW they administer it in Singapore and what canes they are using? The cane is 120 cm long and as thick as your thumb. In the end it is conic. A prison officer, usually a martial arts master, hits with a run-up. That's why this cane cuts one's flesh like a surgeon's scalpel. So it's incorrect to compare Singapore judical canings with what you guys and gals are doing at home

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jam!
    Jam,
    The types of one's skin vary in a very broad range. What makes one bleed, makes another one itchy. Breaking skin with every stroke is quite a proper thing in my opinion. Thick willow swithes we are using here in Russia usually break skin easily, and there's almost no switching without bleeding. We don't even consider it a successful punishment if a receiver doesn't bleed. The excuse may be only a behemoth thick skin. All these ijuries aren't serious and disappear in a few weeks.
    Little mischievous one,
    You understand my definition correctly. As hard as one can administer. Again, a kararate master will ruin your bottom, but a feeble guy or gal probably won't be able even to leave some marks. I mean an average person, having some skills in caning. Not extremely strong and not too weak. Generally speaking, you've positively answered my question. You can take 100 Dragon cuts. Bleeding or not you are able to do it. You've already received 100 serious strokes. And you would be able to take full force from a normal man, not from Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris or Mark Dakaskos perhaps.
    My friend living in California, having read this thread commented it this way:
    Bullshit. Any woman who can take a caning can take 100 strokes easily. Her ass will be marked and probably be bleeding but 10-14 days later, nothing will show. I know a girl in Los Angeles who could take 100 strokes with it and paint her fingernails while it's being given.
    Last edited by realdiscipline; 26-01-2007 at 16:20.

Time Online
    20 d 11 h 50 m

100 Stroke Canings

LMO don't you mean lacerate rather than macerate which is very different!

Time Online
    10 h 53 m
    I received 100 strokes of the cane on Saturday, but I would not say that all of them were "full force" (which is of course sujective and depends on the stature of your caner), but all were hard strokes. We also did not use Dragons....two reasons: 1. I can't stand them because 2. I like a slightly whippier cane. I can say though it was extremely painful...until I dropped for the last 40 strokes and really soaked up the pain

Full force with a dragon? I would not recommend it. A build up to good hard strokes? definitely possible...and could be enjoyable if BOTH players are expereinced and know to stop if the scene is not for any reason going to plan

Leia xxx
    Bottoms Up!

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Leia Ann Woods
    I received 100 strokes of the cane on Saturday, but I would not say that all of them were "full force" (which is of course sujective and depends on the stature of your caner), but all were hard strokes. We also did not use Dragons....two reasons: 1. I can't stand them because 2. I like a slightly whippier cane. I can say though it was extremely painful...until I dropped for the last 40 strokes and really soaked up the pain
    Full force with a dragon? I would not recommend it. A build up to good hard strokes? definitely possible...and could be enjoyable if BOTH players are expereinced and know to stop if the scene is not for any reason going to plan
    Leia xxx
    Thanks, Leia.

What brands of canes are whippier than Dragons?

Time Online
    2 d 17 h 10 m
    Most of the time, I cane Simon as hard as I can. I'm confident that he could take 100 like that with one of our dragons (the four foot one maybe). I doubt it will break the skin in any serious way, but he's very used to being caned.

We'll try it. Probably not today, as we've got plans for play tomorrow. But you've planted the seed in my mind now

Katie
    What is it about me that makes people want to hit me with things?

Time Online
    332 d 2 h 45 m
    Quote Originally Posted by kay_be
    We'll try it. Probably not today, as we've got plans for play tomorrow. But you've planted the seed in my mind now
    Katie
    Simon WILL be pleased..

roddy

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebakwe
    LMO don't you mean lacerate rather than macerate which is very different!
    yup you're correct I did mean lacerate what a difference one little letter makes.

Time Online
    7 d 4 h 46 m

just an opinion

Does this not come back to the old question.........what is a hard stroke of the cane???

To me a hard stroke is one that does no permanent damage, does not cut,but is given with a firm swing.

Then you have to remember every one marks different, some just a tap will leave a welt, others you cant mark for longer than a few mins.

I have given ****** well over 200 strokes, but i will admit not all were hard, but over 100 would have been.

so what was her reaction.........cheek to start with, but slowly, developing to real submission, where it was I that decided enough..

With her there was hardly any marking, other that a reddish bottom that lasted a few days. Oh and she did find it hard to sit down or even worse, to slide across a car seat

So, yes, some can take a 100 hard strokes... but it does not mean all can.

Dont even try it with out consent.

Time Online
    N/A
    Most of the time, I cane Simon as hard as I can. I'm confident that he could take 100 like that with one of our dragons (the four foot one maybe). I doubt it will break the skin in any serious way, but he's very used to being caned.
    Katie
    Kay_be,

Please, note, that I had no intention to provoke you or anybody else to make such an experiment. I just have asked if anybody had such an experience. And how one's ass looks after it. That's it. I guess it will be something like in Mood-Pictures video "The Jail Yard CP". The last model receives 100 vicious cane lashes. No doubt these are real full force strokes, not faked. The cane is thick enough, maybe a Dragon. But I can assume they break while filming. So that a customer doesn't notice it. And a model has some rest. Only an assumption, though.

Time Online
    2 d 17 h 10 m
    LOL there is no need to worry.... you've not provoked anything more severe than we might already do in play on occasion.... and to reassure you I know Simon very well and would judge his reactions throughout.

Katie

Time Online
    N/A
    LOL there is no need to worry.... you've not provoked anything more severe than we might already do in play on occasion.... and to reassure you I know Simon very well and would judge his reactions throughout.
    Katie
    OK, Katie

Maybe you can explain me the difference between these Dragon canes and Kooboo canes? If I get it right, Kooboo are lighter and more flexible. Much more flexible? For example, can you sweep the Senior Dragon not to break it? A good cane must be flexible and whippy, even if it's thick and heavy. Does a Dragon have these qualities? I don't know, maybe to order some canes from the UK... In Russia it's still an exotic thing, but I feel more and more interest to this instrument.

Time Online
    N/A
    Kooboo canes are much more flexible (you can bend 'em right round - even the thicker ones!!!! The knots are closer together too. The dragon has the knots further apart and is both denser and less flexible, so goes down with more of a thud. I disagree with canes needing to be flexible, I have a singapore, and that has no flex, but it's damn good.
    You are unlikely to break a dragon I find, the only cane I have even broken was whippier (and I take these things to quite high levels. I am talking skin breakage right around where the cane hits, and I DONT mark easily).
    I know canes quite intimately, the differences between them and how they feel, how they feel hard and soft and in great quantity.
    But... But... But... I didn't MEAN to do it!
    :

The Road to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions
    :

Time Online
    2 d 17 h 10 m

Kooboo vs Dragon Canes

Both are types of rattan, but dragon is denser (because it grows slower). They both come in different thicknesses, so you can still get a thin whippier dragon and a thicker less flexible kooboo cane.... but generally dragon tends to be stiffer.
    For example, can you sweep the Senior Dragon not to break it?
    Do you mean swish it through the air? I've not managed to break a dragon yet. A few other canes, but not a dragon.

If you're looking to order canes in the UK, I would recommend Spanking Tools. I don't know if Chopper can send to Russia, but it would be worth asking.

Katie

Time Online
    4 m
    I've not managed to break a dragon yet.

Keep working on it Katie!

Tacitus taciturnus est
    (=I am impossibly shy and reserved)

Time Online
    332 d 2 h 45 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus
    Keep working on it Katie!
    Don't encourage her! She already managed to wear out a tawse...shame she doesn't like slippers or her local cobblers would have a roaring trade re-soling them for her!

roddy

Time Online
    N/A
    Dear Jam and Katie,

Thank you so much for the detailed replies.
    Katie, I did mean if it's possible to bend (or to bow, how to say it better in English) a Senior Dragon cane so it makes an ark in your hands, and then straightens, and doesn't break. I would prefer a whippy (a bit whippy at least) instrument, otherwise it reminds an ordinary stick And beating with sticks... It isn't my cup of tea.

Time Online
    2 d 17 h 10 m

The deed is done!

Simon took 100 strokes from our 4 foot dragon cane, in batches of 10 with about 30 seconds between each batch. They were all as hard as I could deliver; an excellent workout for me and good caning practise. I don't know who was sweating more, him or me!

Still, he managed to live to see another day...

Oh and I have no idea whether you can bend a dragon cane so that the ends meet. I have no wish to break mine, so I'll let someone else try that experiment.

Katie

Time Online
    N/A

Thumbs up

Simon took 100 strokes from our 4 foot dragon cane, in batches of 10 with about 30 seconds between each batch. They were all as hard as I could deliver; an excellent workout for me and good caning practise. I don't know who was sweating more, him or me!
    Still, he managed to live to see another day...
    Oh and I have no idea whether you can bend a dragon cane so that the ends meet. I have no wish to break mine, so I'll let someone else try that experiment.
    Katie
    Katie,

My congratulations and respect Send my kindest regards to Simon. Tell him one savage guy from Wild Russia says he's a hero
    How did his ass look like after the session? I'm very interested if Senior Dragon cane being applied with full force can cause permanent scars. You see, I stand for full strength whippings always. My point of view - it's better to vary the instrument or the number of strokes, but not the force of the strokes. And permanent scars are impermissible, though a moderate or even intense bleeding and hard bruising are very good. The better one's ass is marked the more memorable will the punishment be.
    No, I don't mean to bend it so that the ends meet. Is it possible to bend it at all?

Time Online
    N/A

Well done Katie!

Congrats katie, did you take any photos of the after effects. I would love to see what this would produce before I try it on anyone...

Maybe Jam will do me the honor of letting me borrow her little backside for this experiment.

Many Thanks

Platinum79

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by platinum79
    Congrats katie, did you take any photos of the after effects. I would love to see what this would produce before I try it on anyone...
    Maybe Jam will do me the honor of letting me borrow her little backside for this experiment.
    Many Thanks
    Platinum79
    Yes, the after effects would be very interesting to check out. If there are no pictures, maybe Katie will give us a verbal description at least? 4 foot is approximtely 1.2 meters, right? It's the lenght of the famous Singapore cane, though the thickness is less, I'm sure. Anyways the aftermath must be VERY impressive.

Time Online
    2 d 17 h 10 m

Sorry to disappoint....

Simon looked remarkably normal after the event... no broken skin
    He didn't have any stripes, more a large rectangular red area where the distinct strokes had obviously blurred together. Out of 100 strokes, there was one slightly high one, and one that had dropped a little below the target zone, but the rest were in the rectangle. Those two strokes have made distinct cane stripes.

I have no idea what the results would be on anyone else, and would recommend caution before trying. Simon is used to being caned regularly (especially by me) and rarely marks much. I know him very well, and would have called a halt if I was ever worried about it.
    Tell him one savage guy from Wild Russia says he's a hero
    I tell him that he's my hero almost every day

Katie

Time Online
    19 d 10 h 45 m
    We did take a couple of photographs, but they don't show much at all.

Even the following morning, there is suprisingly little to show for it. There's a few visible stripes, some bruising and quite a bit of discomfort sitting. But, then as Katie says I'm no stranger to being caned.

While we checked the marks this morning, Katie did decide to lay on another 12 stripes - and those probably hurt as much as the first one hundred.

The cane itself is not quite as thick as a singapore cane. (I'm guessing it's about 10mm thick.) It does flex, but it is quite stiff (so it's easy to be accurate with it.) From experience, thick rigid canes tend to bounce off, and actually don't hurt as much.

Had we decided to use one of the thinner dragons in our arsenal, I think the results would have been very different. And, had the strokes been given slower, I'm sure I'd have struggled more.

Simon

Time Online
    N/A

100 strokes

You've certainly elicited a large response. There is a woman that has taken 100 strokes from me with a Dragon and they were hard enough but I didn't want to cut her. What's more she's 64 which is very impressive; well it impressed the hell out of me, particularly as she climaxed twice from the cane strokes without being touched in any other way. I have a pic of her bottom taken the following day but how I upload that on here I've no idea, sorry.

Could I take 100 with a Dragon as hard as she had it? Never having been caned I doubt there's a chance although I'd give it a try one day and see how far I could get. When I've found the right woman to handle me of course.

Time Online
    N/A

One more thought

Isn't it really about words, situations, actions, positions etc rather than pain and how many strokes someone can and can't take? Repetition can get boring, rather like watching a marathon from beginning to end; quite an achievement but at what point does it become exciting?

Time Online
    107 d 17 h 10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomswitches
    Isn't it really about words, situations, actions, positions etc rather than pain and how many strokes someone can and can't take? Repetition can get boring, rather like watching a marathon from beginning to end; quite an achievement but at what point does it become exciting?

Its different for each individual , for some its words and situations and type of dress , for others such as me its about endless amounts of sting .Its not a competition but to push your own limits is exhilarating afterwards, though painful at the time .

Its exciting , nerve wracking ,scary and fullfilling to take more of the cane than you thought you were able to , but haveing said that its something i only do rarely

lady4mark2
    When do you know who you really are
    When can you read your own mind
    When do you stop searching
    When you have found what you needed to find

by me

"Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest
    It's about those who came and never left your side ...."

Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy Dragon Cane is still a mystery for me

Thanks Simon, thanks Katie and thanks everybody for your information.
    I always knew it and just made sure, that caning results depend upon many variables. And you'll never know before you try. It's perhaps necessary to purchase 4 different canes, not only Dragon, but Kooboo as well, and experiment with all of them.

Time Online
    N/A
    What exactly is a dragon cane?