Daveuk43 Guest

Mainstream film and TV spanking

My apologies if this thread has been used before as I'm still fairly new here.
    I have always had a great interest in Mainstream film and TV spanking.
    I just wondered what your favs are?
    Of course there are the famous ones such as McKlintock and Iron Maiden but whats your favourite?
    I also hear that the spanking facts and research site will be running clips of spankings in the movies. Should be good.

Have fun!

Dave

Time Online
    N/A
    The best film ever, for a girl getting the cane, twice....was..

The Happy Valley.....with Holly Aird, shown on BBC1

then we have, Brides of Christ on ITV, two girls over a desk being beaten by a Nun.....

Time Online
    N/A
    ages ago we were flicking through the channels when the film "true grit" happened to be on and yes, i kid you not, coincidentally we happened across the spanking scene! neither of us have actually watched the film before.
    the point is the director of that film must have known the score because as i recall john wayne told the spanker to stop doing it before he "starts enjoying it!"

but let's face it everyone - our interest doesn't get anywhere near enough coverage either on tv or film, eh ? humph.

Time Online
    N/A

the sword divided

I think one of my all time favourites was from a series about the English civil war called By the Sword Divided, circa 1983. I can't remember all the details but the father is annoyed with his daughter, played by Lucy Aston, who must have been about 20 at the time. He visits her bedroom, cane in hand. After she still refuses to co-operate he orders her to bend over the end of her 4 poster bed. She is brilliantly defiant and impudently sticks out her bottom, challenging him to do his worst. He does! She gets at least 8 scorchers across the seat of night-dress, with older brother and mother listening at the bedroom door. Great scene.
    hopefully at some time in the near future this series will be repeated on UK drama, certainly worth looking out for.

mike

Time Online
    N/A

Sword Divided

Remember when the first episode of the first series was shown it was mentioned in the TV guide of that day`s newspaper.Guess what? of all the stills that could have been used to advertise it the one chosen showed the girl bent over having her behind whipped!
    The first series was repeated about a year later and never to my knowledge shown again.
    Considering that everything on TV seems to be repeats I would have thought that a timeless costume drama would be an excellant choice for a repeat.
    Have Canes Will Travel

Time Online
    N/A
    A subject close to my heart is this, and it seems to crop up every month or so ...Anyway one that springs to mind this time was a shitty american film called 'Sorority Babes In The Slime Bowl A-Rama'

The film is terrible but it does have a decent initiation paddling scene near the beginning. I think you can get some stills from it here www.moviespank.com
    In 1992 a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Portuguese Spanking underground. Today still wanted by the government, he survives as a spanker of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire - The Storm Rider!

Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    any more rember a program on tv called something like the life of mr good ran for about 4 weeks , in it he grows angels wings ,so to counter act it he starts to behave badly. one of the things he does is to thrash a younger girl (about 18) with riding crop called Tanty . thing she lies across an arm chair 7 pulls up her skirt so she must of liked that sort of thing .
    anyone rember it think it was set on one of the smaller channel islands

Time Online
    N/A

licence to spank?

Have just bought dvd of James Bond, Licence to Kill, reduced in sale,anyway having forgotten the film from seeing it in the cinema,
    a scene happens at about two and a half minutes in when the baddy, Sanchez, played by Robert Davey, gives his girlfiend,
    Lupe Lamora, played by Talisa Soto, a beating, more than a spanking really, with what looks like a tail end of a dead snake!!!
    which is attached to a handle of some sorts, it lasts for about 25 seconds and there is a cut to the girls face with tears streaming down her cheeks as she is beaten, but i was quite taken aback by this in a Bond movie,although it was a 15 cert. film, but that was mainly cos of all the drug references i guess.
    Quick to judge, Quick to anger,
    Slow to understand, ignorance and
    prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Time Online
    N/A

Secretary

SECRETARY

Apparently this is a good one that was released earlier in the year (I think there's even been a thread on it) Does any know it's being released on DVD or Video? I've checked on Blackstar and Amazon but can't find out any info
    In 1992 a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Portuguese Spanking underground. Today still wanted by the government, he survives as a spanker of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire - The Storm Rider!

Time Online
    N/A

tv spanking

Can anyone remember watching a children's TV series in the 1980's called The Tomorrow People ?
    It featured , among others in the cast , a highly attractive , and very spankable young lady called Angie Dickinson. She was at that time a leggy , size 8/10 Blonde , who provocatively wiggled an absolutulely sticky-out pert bottom , encased in skin -tight black hot pants , week after week , seductively driving a male member of the , future time-warp programme , nuts , by her constant , pouting and bickering. Towards the last episode he warns her that she could do with a good old fashioned spanking , and , wonder of wonders , for childrens TV , proceeds to bend her over his lap and deliver a good twenty very hard spanks to the most spankable bottom you can imagine , to her alarm , and i suppose , every viewers delight !
    The girl in question went on to feature in TV comedy sketch type programmes , had a fetchingly attractive little girl voice and lisp , and in n my view , i would seriously say that she is / was one of the most spankable females i or anyone else , can possibly see or meet.
    I would love to see the clip and store it , and would like to know if any other members can remember her , or , in fact the clip , or series. I am sure that clip fuelled my own love of spanking the female bare bottom , and over 25 years , i have spanked many , including my current spankee , who has a bottom equal to Angie , and i will send a clip of her after a recent punishment caning .
    In finishing and in hindsight , the spanking Angie received now suggests to me , that either herself or the spanker actor was a devotee too!! If the former is true , i would love to find out.

Time Online
    N/A
    I have seen this.It is on a compilation tape from the USA called "Cinema Swots Vol 4"
    If you find a site called "Spanking in the Movies" it gives info on how to order the tape.
    Have Canes Will Travel

Time Online
    N/A
    There was a girl getting caned in the historical movie Lady Jane. Some very good facial expressions and after-spanks.

Time Online
    N/A
    Originally posted by ides162536
    There was a girl getting caned in the historical movie Lady Jane. Some very good facial expressions and after-spanks.
    it was Helena Bonham Carter, and Patrick Stewart played her dad,
    though it wasn't him thrashing her at the time.

Also on telly xmas day, the trad. Bond movie, Thunderball,
    James threatned to put Miss Moneypenny over his knee,
    Quick to judge, Quick to anger,
    Slow to understand, ignorance and
    prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Time Online
    N/A

TV Spanking

There was one on BBC2 on Christmas Eve

In Mrs Miniver Walter Pidgeon gave his wife Greer Garson one fairly solid wallop with his slipper.

My fav is Frontier Gal, at the end Rod Taylor (I think) gives wife Yvonne de Carlo (from Munsters fame) a really good spanking, mostly on screen. The last four spanks are particularly hard and painful looking.

Time Online
    N/A
    The tv spankings i hate are those ones in which the spanking seems to reform the women. I just think they are too cheesey

Time Online
    N/A

Memories from children's TV

The first 'spanking' on TV that I remember was in a BBC children's' drama broadcast sometime between 1970-73. It was about two girls who attended a convent school. The spanking scene involved a nun caning the hands of one of the girls. The camera focussed on the girls face. Tears gradually appeared in her eyes as she stoically took her punishment. I remember holding on to a feeling of sympathy for her as I watch the rest of the series. I am sure that my feelings towards her were in no-way sexual given that I was under 10 at the time. But it still remains an enduring image in my mind. I do not suppose from this vague description anyone else would remember the series.

Mark H
    Oh Mum! Do I really have to take my pants down as well?

Vancouver, BC, Canada, with a toehold in Leicester.
    Time Online
    N/A

"Happy Valley" & "Lady Jane"

As I've said in an earlier thread, "Happy Valley" sounds like the same film as "Indulgence". The girl is caned twice, and flogged once with a sjambok.

The two birching sessions in "Lady Jane" are delivered by her mother, played by Jill Bennett.

William

Time Online
    N/A
    I switched on Anglia the other Thursday night about 1130 and the program Night and Day was on a small timr mini soap type thing and found a little while into it a great scene which was the woman caning a young lad and he remembering it etc like a dream.
    The woman was dressed all in black amd weilded the cane well. The woman was Doreen the neighbour from Birds of a feather can't remember her name at moment.
    These were good scenes may be inclined to watch the rubbish again never know what else may happen.

rgds
    Spanker

Time Online
    N/A
    Something which should have had some CP action was that recent costume drama "Tipping the velvet" after all it portrayed virtually every other known vice.
    I thought we might have got lucky when they showed a scene of "the lady of the house" discovering two maids playing with her Ladyship`s personal dildo."You will be severly punished" she shreiks but of course it comes to nothing.
    Have Canes Will Travel

Time Online
    N/A
    Ye know Enthusiast...I thought that as well...Im sure I saw some stills where one was holding a crop...

The Tomorrow People one I remember well...The Tomorrow person...said I think you need to be introduced to a common thing
    that happens here......The Girls Mother nods...and pulls her over his knee.....I remember her wearing black knickers Im sure..
    also in this episode her alien brother is played by her Husband to
    be Peter Davidson.....Later to become Dr Who....

Time Online
    N/A
    the actress who played dorian in birds of a feather is lesley joseph.

i seem to recall the trailer for the film "bring it on" featured a split second of a "towel flicking" scene.
    does anyone know was this a major part of the film and tell more about the scene ?

Time Online
    17 h 54 m

Talking .........confusion with names....he he he!

KOSKII
    ..................and very spankable young lady called Angie Dickinson.
    Hmmmmm, dummies, ha.............think the lady's name was Sandra Dickinson, she played Emily sister of Elmer (Peter Davidson) Dr Who bod.............. Angie Dickinson was an American, who was married to Burt Bacharach, and she is about 70 now!

Unfortunately I never saw the spanking scene..............

MissBehave
    The older you get the better you get .......unless you are a banana

Time Online
    N/A

The Happy valley

Please, who can tell me where i can download clips from THE HAPPY VALLEY ?

Thanks a lot ...
    http://fessee.conjugale.free.fr

Time Online
    N/A

Sandra Dickinson

I'm too young to remember that one (unless they repeated it) but I did a bit of research and found that it happened in 1975

click here for the link
    http://us.imdb.com/Name?Dickinson,+Sandra

Time Online
    N/A
    fessee39
    Please, who can tell me where i can download clips from THE HAPPY VALLEY ?
    Try www.city69.com/viki but you'll need a cyberage pass, failing that then contact me and I'll see what I can do

Time Online
    17 h 54 m

Talking

Storm Rider
    I'm too young to remember that one
    Ooooooh, now that's hit a nerve!...............or perhaps I saw the re-runs!.....

MissBehave

Time Online
    N/A
    Yes, yes, yes! I'm sure they were repeated during the mid 80s and that's where you can remember it from but it's still hazy 'cause you were only 11 at the time

Time Online
    17 h 54 m

Talking

Cheers Storm Rider...........now, who's moved me comode!......

MissBehave.......

Time Online
    42 m

Re: tv spanking

Originally posted by KOSKII
    Can anyone remember watching a children's TV series in the 1980's called The Tomorrow People ?.........................................
    .......................................an absolutulely sticky-out pert bottom , encased in skin -tight black hot pants........................
    I remember her wearing black knickers Im sure..
    I remember this one well from my youth (I'd have been about 17 at the time, with my hormones giving it "YEHAAAA!!!"....)
    Anyway... only thing is, my recollection has her wearing a skin tight silver jumpsuit....... a mere technicality, I know, but none the less a thoroughly enjoyable spanking scene!
    Carpe Diem

Time Online
    N/A
    Hi found this pic on a Tomorrow People site. Bad scan but she IS wearing black hot pants!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    N/A
    Oh no....she was definately wearing Black knickers..mind you
    TV was in Black and white in those days....

Time Online
    N/A
    Hot pants!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    42 m
    I stand corrected! I guess the hormones played havoc with my memory as well............
    Nevertheless a very enjoyable spanking! Wish I could watch it again.... *sigh*.....
    Carpe Diem

Time Online
    N/A

Emily - The Tomorow People

Re Black Hot Pants ....

I hate to say i told you so .... but i do remember this so well , and my original post did describe her lovely rear -end encased in 'Black hot pants ' !!

I wonder if there is an way we could somehow obtain this clip ???

Koskii

Time Online
    N/A
    I'll do my utmost!

Time Online
    N/A
    Ye know.....many many moons ago....on a programme called
    Play For Today....there was a marvellous Spanking scene...It was about this man who came home...and found his wife...in the company of a younger guy.....Now, if I remember correctly he knew something was going on....because the scene we saw was in the form of him thinking.....and it took the form of two different endings.....Both of course to be the same....The first one..He comes into the room...throws the guy out..well sort of..throws his wife onto the bed....She is dressed in both occassions....and tries to spank her with a hairbrush.....but she wriggles so much and gets away..............The second.....One......He throws the guy out in a very robust way.....storms into the bedroom and throws
    his wife onto the bed.....(Now here Im not sure)....Im sure he flicks up her dress....then applies the hairbrush across her black knickers...in good fashion......This would be from the late 60's or early 70's

Time Online
    2 h 7 m
    Originally posted by MisterSxypairuk
    i seem to recall the trailer for the film "bring it on" featured a split second of a "towel flicking" scene.
    does anyone know was this a major part of the film and tell more about the scene ?
    I watched most of this the other day, just to see Kirsten Dunst in a cheerleader outfit! I'm afraid the towel flicking scene was not a major part of the plot (what little there is). There's a nice clip on the official website of behind the scenes shooting the bikini carwash scene, including Kirsten in bikini cleaning car with bum.

If you like cheerleaders, it's worth a watch. It's currently playing on one of the Sky movies channels so no doubt will be repeated every few days for the next few weeks.

deeliteful Guest

how about videos?

Unless my memory fails me, wasn't that Nicole Kidman waving a crop about in the bedroom, during the video for Robby Williams' duet with her ... a rendition of "Something Stupid" ?