Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Time Online
    2 d 2 h 46 m

Thumbs up spanked in pyjamas

Pyjamas. I love to see my naughty girl in hers and I love to spank her when she's wearing them.
    All warm, soft and silky and that's just the feel of the material as it tightens across her bum as she gets into position over my knee.
    I thought it might be fun to launch a PJ fans' thread and perhaps see some nice pictures.
    To get the party started, here's one I took recently. I know there's one thing wrong but, don't worry, that's been fixed!
    TS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    1 h 16 m
    I love wearing my PJ's to be spanked - makes me feel more vulnerable and naughty - must be a flashback to when I was naughty as a kid and told to get undressed and go to bed (no spanking back then).

poots
    xx

Time Online
    4 d 11 h 43 m
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleS
    Pyjamas. I love to see my naughty girl in hers and I love to spank her when she's wearing them.
    All warm, soft and silky and that's just the feel of the material as it tightens across her bum as she gets into position over my knee.
    I thought it might be fun to launch a PJ fans' thread and perhaps see some nice pictures.
    To get the party started, here's one I took recently. I know there's one thing wrong but, don't worry, that's been fixed!
    TS
    A lovely pic TS but since when do you allow your partner to wear panties under her PJ's? I think you covered this at the end of your post so how about a 'corrected' picture?!

Time Online
    N/A
    My wife insists I am dressed in my "punishment pyjamas" before she spanks me. She buys me pyjamas from the ladies section in Primark and often sends me straight to bed after I have been across her knee. It's a great role play scenario but I often blush when I see pairs of female pyjamas on the wash line knowing they are mine!

Time Online
    1 h 44 m
    Its not happened to me yet but must admit its one of those daydreams I occasionally have. Guess I'm just too well behaved ....one day
    watch out the minx is about !!!!

Let those with sin get thrashed

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    9 d 9 h 33 m
    Just love bedtime pj spankings.

I think the best was at the 1st Whitby event where I was sent to get ready for bed, then having a semi serious punishment spanking and sent to bed..... alone....
    Nobody is perfect.........I am nobody therefore I
    am perfect.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Time Online
    1 h 44 m
    Quote Originally Posted by oyk4some
    Just love bedtime pj spankings.
    I think the best was at the 1st Whitby event where I was sent to get ready for bed, then having a semi serious punishment spanking and sent to bed..... alone....
    YOU deserve that every night but not semi serious......It should be very serious
    watch out the minx is about !!!!

Let those with sin get thrashed

Time Online
    3 h 33 m

Smile

I am also a fan of "bedtime spankings" in nice silk/satin PJs.

It's surely what every naughty girl needs !!!!

Strict
    Long hard sensual spankings....yuuuummmm....

Time Online
    2 d 2 h 46 m

jammies down

Quote Originally Posted by hbrush
    A lovely pic TS but since when do you allow your partner to wear panties under her PJ's? I think you covered this at the end of your post so how about a 'corrected' picture?!
    Hi, fellow PJ fans.
    You have a point HBrush, so I'll explain. My naughty girl knows I love to see her in fancy panties as well as her silky jammies. So, it's a extra surprise for me to see what new ones she's wearing underneath.
    Of course, she knows she'll get a harder spanking for daring to wear them. So, it's a win-win situation for us both!
    In the end, though, everything comes down and the paddle is applied.
    I think the pic shows the result.
    TS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    1 d 19 h 29 m
    nice pics TS. She has a nice bum but I would have made it redder

Time Online
    N/A
    There is definitely something deliciously naughty about a girl in pyjamas.

My preference is for them to be cotton though and not silk.

After warming her up over my lap for 5 minutes with the pj's still up I like her lying down bent over some pillows so her bottom is raised high. Then I can peel the pj's down revealing a blushing pink bottom ready for further punishment with hand, strap or paddle.

Yes. There is definitely something deliciously naughty about a girl in pyjamas.

Time Online
    12 h 10 m

Pajama spanking

Hi
    I have this real passion for the female bottom in PJ's.
    I think they make a great spanking costume, silk or satin ones especially, tight thin and very easy to lower.
    A woman in pj's always seems to radiate a certain innocence which is normaly a smoke screen
    I cant think of anything more traditional than a hand or slipper hovering above a plump pajama clad derreier waiting to make a point.
    I can remember someone starting a blog on this very subject but I cant locate it , anyone have any ideas what happened to it?
    Do any fellow members of BS have a similar fondness?

Time Online
    2 h 18 m

PJ'd bottoms

This was never something I really considered,being more a fan of all the traditional uniforms, until I saw a recent movie on the Sound Punishment website featuring just such a spanking. It helps if the bottom covered by the thin material is as spankable as the girls in that clip. The hand and slipper being firmly applied to a pajama seat and then the bare was an outstanding image.

That said, its probably always down to the quality of the bottom, since a beautiful rear could make pretty much any outfit a thrilling costume.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    9 d 9 h 33 m
    I just love being spanked in pjs then sent to bed straight after. There is something about pj bottoms that seem to keep the heat of a well spanked bottom hotter than knickers and trousers or maybe it's being under a duvet with a well spanked bottom that keeps the heat in. Well whatever it is it's a good feeling.

Unfortunately i don't look anything like girls in videos as they always pick young model like females in them as they are pleasing to the eye. Having said that I have been told I have a bottom that is very pleasing to the eye...........
    Nobody is perfect.........I am nobody therefore I
    am perfect.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Time Online
    6 h 18 m
    I just love being spanked in pjs then sent to bed straight after. There is something about pj bottoms that seem to keep the heat of a well spanked bottom hotter than knickers and trousers or maybe it's being under a duvet with a well spanked bottom that keeps the heat in. Well whatever it is it's a good feeling.
    Unfortunately i don't look anything like girls in videos as they always pick young model like females in them as they are pleasing to the eye. Having said that I have been told I have a bottom that is very pleasing to the eye...........
    And hand, slipper, strap, tawse, martinet, flogger, cane, ruler et. etc. etc.
    As per the site rules re URLs in signatures ... the spanking website I run is in my profile.

Time Online
    56 m
    Have to admit that being spanked in pajamas does appeal to me although it is rare that I would get sent to bed afterwards as the situation would not allow that under normal circumstances.

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 10 m
    oooo yes a spanking when im in my jamas is a favourite..spanked just hard enough to make a hot behind then a snuggle on the sofa in front of the tv then bed.mmmmmmmm nice!
    Time to me this truth has taught,
    (tis a treasure worth revealing),
    More offend from want of thought,
    Than from any want of feeling.
    (Charles Swain-1801-1874)
    A gentle word turneth away wrath.
    Nick name now reflecting her true nature!
    hugs joxx( lover of teddies large and small)

Time Online
    4 d 22 h 38 m

Hot Bath - PJ's - Hot Bottom - Bed - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sm
    The longer the stocking the nearer the top to the bottom

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankmaster55

Hot Bath - PJ's - Hot Bottom - Bed - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Sm
    Oooooo that gets my vote I like!!
    Likes pink, is no angel
    Happily married to AngelsGuardian but still no angel

Time Online
    2 d 20 h 51 m

You certainly have, Oykie, I can vouch for that!...and I include the rest of you in that, not just your bottom...

Mortimer
    Confirmed Spankoholic - and I DON'T want to be cured....

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    14 h 2 m
    hmmm, once i owned this lovely soft drop bottom pink sleeper, the velcro kept getting detached from the botty so am afraid it was a case of show and tell *furious blushing*

Time Online
    N/A
    "yes" U have a bottom pleasing to the eye.... Most delectable when someone does spies
    I believe in Angels, The kind which Heaven sends, and
    I'm surrounded by Angels, I call them "My Friends".
    The Older Mature Gentleman, Master/Spanker

Time Online
    7 d 19 h 7 m
    mmmmn - getting a spanking while in ur pjs or nightie is rather yum then packed off to bed.

have had this a few times but then Beloved has gone home

i fancy getting spanked and packed off to bed then getting up and asking for a glass of water, etc etc to drive ur 'sitter' up the wall and ending up getting another spanking or worse and sent to bed!

sigh a gal can dream can't she?

cassie

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Moi? Je ne suis jamais celui vilian!
    Me? I am never that naughty!

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    14 h 2 m
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie_darling
    mmmmn - getting a spanking while in ur pjs or nightie is rather yum then packed off to bed.

have had this a few times but then Beloved has gone home

i fancy getting spanked and packed off to bed then getting up and asking for a glass of water, etc etc to drive ur 'sitter' up the wall and ending up getting another spanking or worse and sent to bed!

sigh a gal can dream can't she?

cassie
    goottta agree with you thedre cassie, now that is fun.

emmabishop Guest
    I have at least 15 pairs of pyjamas 5 or so in silk, plus wynciette, gingham and La Senza sexy short ones in all colours.
    I have been spanked in Pyjamas and sent to bed for real (in serious mentoring relationships as a necessary real punishment on the spot, or pre-warned it will happen) and in play scenes for fun or photos.
    I never dare to get up afterwards though because even though my Mentor left straight afterwards, extreme tiredness from too many late nights, tears and a very sore bottom make me cry myself to sleep most times. Commenting again on another thread recently, yes, mentoring is real and I take it seriously.

Emma
    xx

Time Online
    16 d 22 h 51 m
    I say pyjama, you saw pajama.... (I'm cutting the pun short right here, too cliched)

I'm a big fan of 'normal' pyjamas as opposed to sexy negligee etc types... though I should swiftly add I have never complained when fortunate enough to view such a thing up close Theres somethign very 'cute' about pyjamas... In a backhanded way I guess I was lucky my ex wasnt a fan of sexy night wear and liked comfy cute pjs... which I again never complained about. plus on an on topic point, thin material, easy to remove... and theres something nice about the feel of a bottom inside cotton pjs

Time Online
    1 h 5 m

Thumbs up Pj's

PJ's accentuate the shape of nice bottom. They are shown to best effect {like it or not} on a nice shapely, not always young ladies bottom and spanking whilst the PJ's are pulled up nice & tight always appeals to me! Nice thin cotton ones, a hand,slipper or paddle will make a quite delightful sound and offer little protection for the poor girl being punished before bedtime!! Yes, I love 'em !!!
    Would love to see you at my Blog >>> {MarQe...} <<<

Time Online
    4 d 9 h 46 m
    I have had a few spanking clients specify pyjamas, most often cotton pants with vest top type baby dolls is the favourite. I am now careful to wear softer slippers as I did have a pair with very solid rubber soles which really really hurt when they were pulled off my feet and used on my poor bottom until I cried!

Time Online
    57 m

Interested inpyjamas and spanking ?

If so i have come acroos this recently opened blog.

http://girlspyjamaspankings.blogspot.com

Time Online
    19 d 3 h 40 m
    I remember that thread, I think I might even have started it but it was years ago!

I like pyjamas because they flatter the bottom / figure in the same way as trousers but are much easier to remove when required than trousers. Also pyjamas are sort of neutral and don't really look out of place on females of any age shape or size, unlike some uniforms which can look wrong on certain ladies.

Chance favours the prepared mind.
    DaddyDom of katiebug

Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    I like giving a spanking to a boy wearing them too. Depending on the style, they can make his bottom look incredibly cute. I feel even more pervy rubbing his sore bum when I've pulled them back up than I do spanking him bare, but the whole thing of telling him to change into them, spanking him, etc, is fun. I haven't sent him to bed yet, though. I'll have to remember that.

Time Online
    5 m
    Only been spanked in pyjama's once...hmmmm...was lovely.

Ironically, I don't usually wear PJ's in bed so had to buy some for the occasion!

Sara

Here, there and everywhere but happily back in London now.
    Time Online
    8 d 7 h 53 m
    Ah yes, a particular favourite of mine.
    Well as it happens, when it involves a ladies bottom and a spanking then all scenarios are favourites of mine...

But pyjamas are indeed high on my preferences.

The way that a ladies buttocks fill the seat of pj bottoms when positioned otk or bent over a sofa or bed etc is a delight to see. Ones eyes, and of course hand, slipper, hairbrush, strap, paddle or cane etc are seemingly magnetically drawn to it.

Also for play acting purposes they are fantastic.
    It has been a little while since I have had a willing adult to play the unwilling daughter/little girl age play role. I really must do something about that
    But the mutual pleasure that it has created has been wonderful.

As Spankmaster 55 said....A hot bath, pj's and off to bed with a sore bottom...Yes, yes indeed. It has been magnificent.

Why do you think that in the early years of the last century and prior to that too that nannies employed by those who could afford it, used to bathe their young chargesjust before bed time and sandwiched a sound spanking in between? The bum flesh whether naked or clad in pjs or nighties was/is more receptive to spankingafter a bath.

Great for roleplay, but back then....The sadistic sods, whose intentions in some cases would have sadly been inapropriate.
    Bottoms up!

Time Online
    9 d 5 h 14 m
    Quote Originally Posted by kyocerauk View Post
    Hi
    I have this real passion for the female bottom in PJ's.
    I think they make a great spanking costume, silk or satin ones especially, tight thin and very easy to lower.
    A woman in pj's always seems to radiate a certain innocence which is normaly a smoke screen
    I cant think of anything more traditional than a hand or slipper hovering above a plump pajama clad derreier waiting to make a point.
    I can remember someone starting a blog on this very subject but I cant locate it , anyone have any ideas what happened to it?
    Do any fellow members of BS have a similar fondness?
    oooooooooooo nice, mayb i will wear pjs to aug party?? Good idea anybody !!

Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think that anything can beat slowly and gently sliding up a nice silky nightie to reveal a bare backside, ready to be spanked. She's on her front on the bed, face-down, and she knows as you teasingly pull up the scanty material that she's so exposed to what's coming to her.

Time Online
    2 d 2 h 46 m
    Seemed right to give this thread a bump as there's another one about PJs!

Time Online
    33 d 16 h 6 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_W View Post
    I don't think that anything can beat slowly and gently sliding up a nice silky nightie to reveal a bare backside, ready to be spanked. She's on her front on the bed, face-down, and she knows as you teasingly pull up the scanty material that she's so exposed to what's coming to her.

I have done another scenario on these lines. Waiting in the bedroom laying over pillows on the bed with just a normal nightie lifted and bare bottom exposed ready for the Spanker (Uncle/Daddy type) to come in and administer the strap. Might do it next time with the strap resting over my bottom waiting in great anticipation of a proper strapping. This is a great roleplay and lovely and domestic. The warm up otk spanking takes place in another room and then I am sent to the bedroom to wait for the strapping.

Time Online
    6 d 19 h 25 m

Spanking on Pyjamas.

Quote Originally Posted by spankalicious View Post
    If you only wearing pyjamas, males like my-self don't wearing pants under neath as parties, Same rights must apply, females no knickers,it makes sure you get the maximum sting from the cane.

Time Online
    30 d 6 h 2 m

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by oyk4some View Post
    ........ I have been told I have a bottom that is very pleasing to the eye...........
    I told you that because it is true.
    But a picture is worth a thousand words

Time Online
    30 d 6 h 2 m
    Quote Originally Posted by spankalicious View Post
    no because I won't be there to see you
    Seriously I think pyjamas is a very good idea for a spanking party As far as I can see, putting on pyjamas seems to put people in the right frame of mind for having some harmless fun Like putting on a school uniform, but less controversial.