Thread: Jadie Reece

Time Online
    N/A

Jadie Reece

I'm looking to find as many movies with Jadie in them and wondered if anyone had any links?

I've seen Bars + Stripes, Northern Spanking but keen to find some others.

Thanks in advance

Time Online
    N/A

Hi

Why dont you meet her in real life just go the The Cheeky Girls they,ll put you right Stu

Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Stu...I have! Thats why I'd like to download some of her movies.

I have those and a few from Clips4sale & SF&R/Connoisseur but keen to find some more. If anyone can help that would be grand!

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlive
    I'm looking to find as many movies with Jadie in them and wondered if anyone had any links?
    I've seen Bars + Stripes, Northern Spanking but keen to find some others.
    Thanks in advance

She's done a few of Sam Johnson's eXXXtra naughty movies on Sam's Diaries - I'm a big fan of Student Nurse Discipline, but then it's not really the spanking I'm watching so much...
    "You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
    - Emo Philips.

Time Online
    N/A
    She has done several for Connoisseur. You can find titles using a search engine. The Janus shop in London should be able to get them for you.

Time Online
    N/A

Jadie

Really Amy, how very naughty of you. I guess you only like watching Student Nurse Discipline for the acting and the Uniforms!!!!
    But like you, It is one of my favourites as well.
    Londonlive, if you get a chance, I fully recommend the dvd's Jadie has done with Sam Johnson, she did do another one, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called, but very similar to "Student Nurse Discipline".
    Marky Mark
    P.S. If I think of it's title, I'll let you know.
    Bottoms Up!!

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneMark
    Really Amy, how very naughty of you. I guess you only like watching Student Nurse Discipline for the acting and the Uniforms!!!!
    But like you, It is one of my favourites as well.
    Londonlive, if you get a chance, I fully recommend the dvd's Jadie has done with Sam Johnson, she did do another one, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called, but very similar to "Student Nurse Discipline".
    Marky Mark
    P.S. If I think of it's title, I'll let you know.
    That would be Bad Girls Army Vol 1.

(Sam J had better be giving me commission for all this plugging I'm doing!)

And no, Marky, I like watching it for the decor and the champagne.
    "You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
    - Emo Philips.

Time Online
    N/A

Re: Jadie Reece

I met Jadie once at a party somewhere in North London. I recall that she was very friendly with Sam Johnson at the time. Jadie made an instant impression on me, although I never saw her again, I remember that I couldn't get Jadie out of my mind on the way home that night so I wrote a song about her on the back of an old envelope. However, I fell asleep and left my opus behind when I jumped off at the terminus.

GB

JD u r The Tops - CLICK HERE!