Time Online
    N/A

19 year old girl looking for spanking

Hi,

I'm a 19 year old girl who's been lurking around for some years. I've always been interested in spanking, but to date, have no experience in it at all, in large because I've never even had a boyfriend and I don't want a one-off spanking encounter.

I am hoping to find a guy whom I can have a domestic discipline relationship with. Hopefully someone between the ages of 20-35. I am fully sub, so the guy should be only interested in doing the spanking, not being spanked as well!

More about me...I'm very shy in person, and so far I've not really been actively seeking a boyfriend as I've always worried about studies first, so these are probably significant factors regarding why I've never had a relationship. Oh and then there's my weight problem too. Lol- hopefully I can find someone who can be willing to accept me as I am, and at the same time help me lose weight (through punishments for overeating...etc).

Right, that should be enough for now...finals points being that I'm a student and currently located in the Manchester area. If anyone's interested do PM me!
    Last edited by hahatome; 26-01-2009 at 18:30.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Good luck, you mean a D/S relationship (dom/sub), also check out informedconsent.com as there's a lot of young dom guys on there advertising and you can check out the personals with photos without registering if you're shy!

Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Tara! I've corrected it...heh the D/D I used at first stands for domestic discipline. Not sure if thats the right term...

Time Online
    1 d 2 h 50 m

D/d

Best of luck in finding somebody suitable,check out the Domestic Discipline and HOH websites to see if that is what you are really wanting rather thanD/s.

Time Online
    8 d 4 h 27 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara
    Good luck, you mean a D/S relationship (dom/sub), also check out informedconsent.com as there's a lot of young dom guys on there advertising and you can check out the personals with photos without registering if you're shy!
    Actually, she might not mean a D/s relationship. Domestic Discipline(DD) ie. the following of rules/behaviour codes and submitting to punishment for failing to do so, often forms part of a D/s relationship but not necessarily. She may not be looking for a 'Dom' at all, but more simply a 'Top' or 'HOH'. Because all these terms/labels (and I'm not keen on labels ) tend to blur around the edges, one does not necessarily mean the other.

Holly
    Dress it up how you like, but bollox will always be bollox.
    Valuing what I have - taking nothing for granted.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Twain

Time Online
    29 m
    Heyy,,

I'm in your age group and single so who knows id certainly spank you I live in sheffield though but if we clicked and got on well then its nothing a train ride to visit each other cannot solve.

Time Online
    24 m

Over The Knee

47 year old Mature professional gent from the Manchester area is looking for mature ladies who wish to relive the days of early domestic discipline. Your first over the knee bare bottom spanking, dads belt, slapped thighs, mums hairbrush etc: Can travel but cannot accommodate, any age, any creed, looks unimportant sexual gratification not required unless requested. Limits strictly adhered to, all mails answered, even if you just want to mail or chat thatís fine by me.

Time Online
    7 d 18 h 22 m

not punish but cherish

Far be it for me to say what is right for you so please do not be offended but here goes:

I would not recommend spanking just because you know how to enjoy a good meal and I would not think you should be punished for carrying abit more weight than the fashion.

I would say think of all the great things you are and I bet there are pages of them... set your expectations high and expect to be loved and cherished and respected.... get out and about, go to munches and parties ( no obligation to do anything) chat to people and as you get active and have fun and maybe maybe get the spanking you wish for my guess is you will get fitter and fitter and pretty soon loose a bit if thats what you want... but never forget a lot of lovely ladies are not stick insects.

Regards

Silently

Quote Originally Posted by hahatome
    Hi,
    I'm a 19 year old girl who's been lurking around for some years. I've always been interested in spanking, but to date, have no experience in it at all, in large because I've never even had a boyfriend and I don't want a one-off spanking encounter.
    I am hoping to find a guy whom I can have a domestic discipline relationship with. Hopefully someone between the ages of 20-35. I am fully sub, so the guy should be only interested in doing the spanking, not being spanked as well!
    More about me...I'm very shy in person, and so far I've not really been actively seeking a boyfriend as I've always worried about studies first, so these are probably significant factors regarding why I've never had a relationship. Oh and then there's my weight problem too. Lol- hopefully I can find someone who can be willing to accept me as I am, and at the same time help me lose weight (through punishments for overeating...etc).
    Right, that should be enough for now...finals points being that I'm a student and currently located in the Manchester area. If anyone's interested do PM me!

Time Online
    N/A
    Hmm nice to see I've gotten some responses...and yep, i think i would be looking for a domestic discipline sorta thing as opposed to D/s. Seems like D/s involves a more BDSM sort of side, and i'm not into that. Though i would probably not want to be FULLY submissive in all aspects in a domestic discipline sort of relationship...

To address Silently's concerns...lol i do want to be loved, cherished and respected for who I am. And there is no problem with carrying a bit of extra weight, and yes, not everyone should be stick-thin. However, if the extra weight is not "a bit", then one should be worried about things like health problems too...I mean, its easy to take it for granted when we're young and nothing's wrong, but its not good in the long term. Far better to do something about it before illness sets in than to wait and then be forced to change. I do not aim to become model-like...but maybe just somewhat curvy without being overweight.

Problem with me is that I have a discipline issue- I know what I should/shouldn't do, but still go for the wrong option anyway. Lol. So this manifests in my eating habits, study habits, etc...and it would be nice to have someone make me change my ways...

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by hahatome
    Hi,
    Good luck with finding a spanking partner. It's a pity you aren't looking for a one off spanking encounter (or a series of them!) because I'm right in the middle of the 20-35 age group AND in Manchester. Good luck anyway!

Time Online
    16 d 19 h 15 m

any exciting developments?

Just wondering if there are any developments?

Time Online
    N/A

Lol

Er no Aaron, no real new developments yet...there's been loads of responses, but mostly from people outside the age range i mentioned/only interested in a pure spanking relationship/one off spanking encounter etc...

Sooo. It would be nice to get some PMs from guys who fit into the criteria in my ad...

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Manchester Spankos Munch? Held at the Retro Bar next to UMIST run by email master.rossi @bigfoot.com (leave the gap out obviously!)

You could always email n ask him if there's anyone of your age group there?

Do you have a fetish society at your uni, lots of unis do nowadays, you don't have to be into BDSM to be in the uni fetish society, a lot of young people I've met seem to be into tickling nowadays.

Time Online
    1 d 17 h 8 m
    Hi Hahatome,

I am a dom male within the age range you specified (I am 24) and am also looking for a spanking partner in a long term relationship.

However I am based in East Anglia, which is unfortunately not within easy reach of Manchester.

I wish you the best of luck in finding the right partner for you, D/D is a brave step but I know from these forums it can work in the context of a loving respectul relationship.

Time Online
    N/A
    Hi,

Hmm so, you can't really travel then?

I hope you find the right partner for you soon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Chappy View Post
    Hi Hahatome,
    I am a dom male within the age range you specified (I am 24) and am also looking for a spanking partner in a long term relationship.
    However I am based in East Anglia, which is unfortunately not within easy reach of Manchester.
    I wish you the best of luck in finding the right partner for you, D/D is a brave step but I know from these forums it can work in the context of a loving respectul relationship.

Time Online
    1 d 17 h 8 m
    Hi Hahatome,

Thanks for your message, I have just sent you a PM.

Hopefully I will hear from you soon!

HC

Time Online
    N/A
    hello there!!! im a 25 year old male and could be what u are looking for. as have been searching myself for quite a while. please get back to me if u like the sound of me.

Time Online
    23 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Manchester Spankos Munch? Held at the Retro Bar next to UMIST run by email master.rossi @bigfoot.com (leave the gap out obviously!)
    You could always email n ask him if there's anyone of your age group there?
    Do you have a fetish society at your uni, lots of unis do nowadays, you don't have to be into BDSM to be in the uni fetish society, a lot of young people I've met seem to be into tickling nowadays.

I cant think of a Manchester one. Birmingham Uni has but it's a bit far. I'm a couple of years too old sadly, but wish the lady the best of luck, and yes a munch is a great idea!

s x

Time Online
    N/A

Birmingham UNI?!!

Hmm don't think there's a Manchester munch. And anyways, from what I've gathered by talking to people, it seems older men tend to go for these so its not really suitable for me...but the Birmingham Uni one sounds exciting.....i'm supposing people there would be closer my age. And not too near is good- less chances of bumping into someone i know!

Any info on that?

Time Online
    23 m
    Quote Originally Posted by hahatome View Post
    Hmm don't think there's a Manchester munch. And anyways, from what I've gathered by talking to people, it seems older men tend to go for these so its not really suitable for me...but the Birmingham Uni one sounds exciting.....i'm supposing people there would be closer my age. And not too near is good- less chances of bumping into someone i know!
    Any info on that?

Sure - Fetsoc at Birmingham Uni certainly has a lot of folks in the 18-25 age range, and an active LiveJournal page. http://students.bugs.bham.ac.uk/fetish/ I am afraid I am not a member of the uni in question (I'm at a different one not far away) but I do know a couple of the members through non-kink activities and they seem nice people. If you want to be put in touch I can probably get you one young lady who is a member and seems pleasant enough contact details. Good luck anyway, and feel free to pm if you want anything- I'm (nearly) old enough to be your dad so you are safe from me.

s x

Time Online
    23 m
    And incidentally, if you have any tips on losing weight - I put seven pounds on in a week when i gave up smoking! I'm still trying to shift it!

s x

Time Online
    53 m
    I am in the age bracket you posted (21)
    I live in manchester so near to you
    and am looking for this kind of thing..

the only catch is that i am as inexperienced as you
    but then again i suppose everyone has to start somwhere.

feel free to send me PM, i wouldent want to dive into anything without getting to know you first.

RR

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by roger419rabbit View Post
    I am in the age bracket you posted (21)
    I live in manchester so near to you
    and am looking for this kind of thing..
    the only catch is that i am as inexperienced as you
    but then again i suppose everyone has to start somwhere.
    feel free to send me PM, i wouldent want to dive into anything without getting to know you first.
    RR
    yep i've PMed you!

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    Sure - Fetsoc at Birmingham Uni certainly has a lot of folks in the 18-25 age range, and an active LiveJournal page. http://students.bugs.bham.ac.uk/fetish/ I am afraid I am not a member of the uni in question (I'm at a different one not far away) but I do know a couple of the members through non-kink activities and they seem nice people. If you want to be put in touch I can probably get you one young lady who is a member and seems pleasant enough contact details. Good luck anyway, and feel free to pm if you want anything- I'm (nearly) old enough to be your dad so you are safe from me.
    s x
    hmm this is interesting! but it seems its more for bdsm related stuff, and if i go meet them, its kinda like comin right out into the open! Coz they'll probably know someone who knows me and i really don't want anyone to know about this side of me. i might explore this if nothing happens and i get too impatient... thanks!

Time Online
    23 m
    hmm this is interesting! but it seems its more for bdsm related stuff, and if i go meet them, its kinda like comin right out into the open! Coz they'll probably know someone who knows me and i really don't want anyone to know about this side of me. i might explore this if nothing happens and i get too impatient... thanks!
    Okey doke! Well hope you find what you are looking for, and quite understand!

s x

Time Online
    11 h 11 m

Wink

Hi,
    Hi, a well 'spoken' educated young student lady subi like yourself would be a delightful addition to many a young man's life; I've recently moved out of the Manchester area, am a little older & in a relationship but would like to offer the following; you've done well to find this site and if serious about exploring your desires, are on the way to making it happen ...

Munches are a good way to share interest in the scene but not necessarily where you will find your partner, the social aspect that follows may lead to something though - Lord James runs a very friendly, relaxed CP / light BDSM Saturday munch at Via on Canal St http://www.manchestermunch.com/index.htm and there's a 'young' section associated (mainly goths, students and a few larger ladies). Master geoff who holds the Spankos Munch is also very friendly & approachable ( a slightly older crowd but again some BBW) http://britishspanking.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=859935

As for the boyfriendship - enjoy meeting & making friends with new people (guys & gals) then when you 'click' with a guy, see about asking them 1 to 1 for a study session, drink etc. You'll know when they smile a lot & call, msn, txt you that theyre interested - blokes just need encouragement as even us Tops don't like to be rejected ...

Once that bit is progressing, show an interest in spanking - comment on some naughty girl needing / deserving a spanking for their bad behaviour, not studying; go into Ann Summers with them and look interested in how the paddles, canes etc might feel if used on you - even a dim guy will get the idea ;}

There's a large lesbian community in Manchester and many of the 'girls' also like a bit of hanky spanky, have you considered having another girl discipline you - this keeps the boyfriend bit seperate and you double your chances of finding a suitable 'mentor' http://www.smdykes.org.uk/meetings.htm

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/ is also a great resource and has an excellent Personals section for you to 'advertise' in http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/personals/f4M/ it's worth contacting anyone of interest here http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/personals/M4f/ as well

finally, if while you're still looking, you'd be interested in some strict online ''tutoridge'', I'd be happy to oblige ;} just pm me

Good Luck

Dr Cameron is offline I've given more spankings than you've had hot dinners
    Time Online
    37 d 12 h 8 m

dr cameron

hi there i am not what you want age wise being 60 years younger now.also huge weight problems all my life.6ft tall helps me carry it better than some called a cuddly bear by american e mailing lady into spanking but distance huge problem.i am in london so if we met could you come down to walsall?i am a vastly experienced male dom with full headmaster outfit.i love to role play you as sub.schoolgirl in uniform always in trouble so report to heads study for discipline session.full confessions needed of all your misdeeds now/past please.vice president at moonglow spanking club now has offices in walsall old warehouse big building authentic rooms like classroom/heads study/bedroom for uncle /niece in pyjama senario.so lets meet there please and this experienced dom.can show you all the delights of a well reddened bottom and cold cream treatment after plus t.l.c.if you like my therapy- being a doctor of discipline-then we could meet on a regular basis.xxxxxx

Time Online
    N/A
    hahatome i wouldnt say no :P come here!!