Blog Entries
    Time Online
    5 d 2 h 57 m

Mainstream romance books with spanking

Was reading one of my trashy romance paperbacks a Harlequin Mills and Boon..........when I got a little shock at a reference to spanking.
    here is a little extract of it ..........

Well, perhaps not straightforward sex.
    Callum was relieved, however, to see there wasn't any serious S & M involved, though yes, there was one bondage fantasy and another which involved spanking, something he'd never actually done to a woman. he wasn't sure how he'd react to doing that, even playfully. His boby, however, seemed to like the idea, judging by the way it was responding to the thought of pulling Josie down across his lap right here and now, then pushing that scrap of blue satin up to expose her obviously bare butt.
    In his mind's eye he could already feel her escalating tension as his palm came down hard onto her tautly held bottom. her moans would be more pleasure than pain. Soon, she'd be begging him to stop, or to touch her there, between her legs, where she'd be soaking wet with desire and need.

Got to love a good romance when they throw some spanking in as well.............
    Have many other members come across spanking in more main stream publications, where they didnt expect to find it??
    And was it written as erotic, for pain or as something to be shunned.
    Last edited by KiwiLady; 12-02-2003 at 09:52.
    The Boss is always right

"There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be"................Pink

Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    You've done it now!

McDodo & Burns will be having a race to see who can come up with the first Heaving Bossoms & Throbbing Trousers epic!

Time Online
    N/A

missing out dear! Spanko refs.

Have you being missing out big time? There are thousands of novels on (CPU Publications) in which spanking is either alluded to or is a main theme.
    Don't trip each up up girls...this is a main resource that beats all the videos that the blokes need to keep their peckers up.

Time Online
    46 m
    Originally posted by debseddy
    You've done it now!

McDodo & Burns will be having a race to see who can come up with the first Heaving Bossoms & Throbbing Trousers epic!
    well, I hope they DO!! If not we girls should do - at least then it will be done using understandable english

Time Online
    N/A
    for all the bookworm spankos out there:

http://www.cfpub.com/indexstories/bibliography.html

check it out!
    In 1992 a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Portuguese Spanking underground. Today still wanted by the government, he survives as a spanker of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire - The Storm Rider!

Time Online
    2 h 21 m
    Hi there

I just had to reply to this thread. I don't think I have ever come across any mainstream books that contain spanking but I have about 25 books which are completely dominated by spanking, bondage and slaverly etc. Some are quite heavy and probably wouldn't appear to many people but the majority are very good, one title in particular is called "Taming the Brat" which was a joy to read.

What annoys me is the the price of these books, go into a sex shop and you pay on average five to six pounds but go to a cheapo bookshop and you can three for five pounds (thats why my collection has grown). I now have all these books stashed under the bed in a box and when I am feeling particularly horny, I can delve in grab a book, get my vibe and have a wonderful time.

Who needs men!!!!

(Only joking)

Time Online
    N/A
    Im shocked Beetrootcheeks.....Ive a good mind to get me Quill
    oot.....Yes, I think its time for a romantic novel.....McMills and McBaboon style........right lads get yer thinking caps on....

But where to set it.....Scotland, America...China....Iraq...Feck...

Time Online
    2 h 21 m
    Oh yes I remember now why we need men, somebody has to buy the beer!!!

Time Online
    17 h 47 m

Re: Mainstream romance books with spanking

Originally posted by kiwi
    [B]Was reading one of my trashy romance paperbacks a Harlequin Mills and Boon..........
    Kiwi...Ought that not to have read...Thrashy romance paperbacks!!

Listen...Mills and Boon... Mills was an ex Boxer and Boon was a character played by Michael Elphick...Who is now deceased...How much more romance do you want!!

Will Jolies chocolate craving prayers be answered in a couple o' days time...by the pallet load.or will it be just the one...Curly Wurly again and whos Wurly will it be that is curled !!

And will Drebsdeddeys erse finally succumb tae..."Five Boy's"
    "I Have Been Through The Desert On A Horse With No Name"

Time Online
    N/A
    By Joves Beetroot....Im pullin on ma wellies.....

Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    I thought your wellies were reserved for these?

Time Online
    16 m
    Fame is The Spur ---Howard Spring - serious Literature an a spanking ut of the blue. Als Alex waugh, Elyns brother, a stange book but what an ending, can't remember thetitle though LOLOLOL
    He not busy being born is busy dying

Site Vet and conscience of the board

owner of the property known as poppy
    Winner of the Nobel Prize for Spanking Literature

Ruler and Captor of princess. This Tower is her place of punishment.
    Quote:

.... Yes, Burns... Lord of all He surveys... Master of my Backside... Yes, ... I am yours... There is no light without You, my dearest, cherished Master.....

Time Online
    N/A
    taipan by james clavell has a great scene where the main character canes his chinese wife