Thread: Rachel Riley

Time Online
    6 h 37 m

Rachel Riley

When Countdown finished last year and the final performance of Carol Vordeman after many many years, someone posted a thread on here qabout the spankability of Carol's lovely bottom. I was eagerly awaiting her replacement and have watched most of the new series. Desparately hoping that the new girl would turn sufficiently to see the shape of her bum, but no real luck. Rachel Riley is a lovely long legged young lady, struggled a bit with the numbers at the beggining, maybe nerves, but with Jeff Stelling brilliant presenatation you could see her gaining confidence very quickly, this is also true for Susie Dent. Then last Friday Rachel wore a nice tight fitting outfit and not only looked stunning but at last she showed the lovely shape of her bottom. Then yesterday, she was even more gorgeous and her bum looked so fabulous. I usually try to join in with the word and number games but I was transfixed, I could not take my eyes off her bottom. She also seemded to be turning side on a lot more than usual, has someone told her, maybe peolple like me contacted the programme and asked her to get that superb postion to show all.

What would I give to put her over my knee and spank her bare bum a lovely shade of red, one thing is for certain, she would would have no problem doing the counting, no chance though of having to start again.

I am out today but I am going to have to set up the video, I knew I was sad, but is this rediculous.

Time Online
    10 h 15 m
    A sporty Essex girl with a degree in Maths from Oxford - I'm in love again........and those shoes......
    "There's more to life than books you know, but not much more......."

"'Cause theres a switch that gets hit and it all stops making sense"

Time Online
    16 h 9 m
    Definitely the most spankable newcomer of 2009 so far - must confess I've had a thing for her ever since the end of the first episode. She'd made ome joke about the presenter's age and he concluded the show by joking to her: 'Rachel - I'll see you in my office afterwards.' She blushed the most gorgeous shade of scarlet - why, we can only speculate now. A keen footballer apparently too - bet she looks good in the kit.

Time Online
    6 h 37 m
    Bet she looks even better with her kit off

Time Online
    46 m

hello, Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by JCneedsaspanking View Post
    When Countdown finished last year and the final performance of Carol Vordeman after many many years, someone posted a thread on here qabout the spankability of Carol's lovely bottom. I was eagerly awaiting her replacement and have watched most of the new series. Desparately hoping that the new girl would turn sufficiently to see the shape of her bum, but no real luck. Rachel Riley is a lovely long legged young lady, struggled a bit with the numbers at the beggining, maybe nerves, but with Jeff Stelling brilliant presenatation you could see her gaining confidence very quickly, this is also true for Susie Dent. Then last Friday Rachel wore a nice tight fitting outfit and not only looked stunning but at last she showed the lovely shape of her bottom. Then yesterday, she was even more gorgeous and her bum looked so fabulous. I usually try to join in with the word and number games but I was transfixed, I could not take my eyes off her bottom. She also seemded to be turning side on a lot more than usual, has someone told her, maybe peolple like me contacted the programme and asked her to get that superb postion to show all.
    What would I give to put her over my knee and spank her bare bum a lovely shade of red, one thing is for certain, she would would have no problem doing the counting, no chance though of having to start again.
    I am out today but I am going to have to set up the video, I knew I was sad, but is this rediculous.
    NOT AT ALL! I record her and play it back slowly while talking to her, as my camera rolls, about how NAUGHTY she is and what I want to do to her....
    YOU're right - she's turning nicely so we can see her bottom - NOT an accident...
    THANKS, RACHEL - if you keep it up, I'll 'keep it up' as well (with my hand on it...)

Blog Entries
    Time Online
    27 d 17 h 8 m
    Rachel Riley is pretty cute but she's no Suzie Dent.

I'd sure love to consonant consonant vowel consonant consonant the pair of them.

Time Online
    7 d 14 h 5 m
    I seem to recall reading a report that Carol Vordeman was caned while attending an educational establishment.

Be nice to help her relive the experience.