Time Online
    22 h 23 m

Real Job for Obedient Girl

Female domestic servant required for experienced Dom running guest house. Real work real job real rewards real punishment. Due to recently changed family commitments my lovely wife is no longer able to undertake her domestic duties as fully as necessary. Hence this listing.
    Part time arrangement will be considered to accommodate the right girl although full time preferred.
    The applicant/supplicant will be female (not TV/TS) and wish to enter into a lifestyle submissive position in an outwardly friendly and normal household.
    Properly negotiated terms, remuneration and holidays etc will be observed with flexibility and consideration. Service will not necessarily be 24/7. The Head of House (i.e. Me) will be in full control during service hours and will institute regular monitoring, assessments, inspections etc usually resulting in regular abuse, physical punishment as well as genuine rewards for good behaviour. All these will be at the whim of your creative Master.
    The girl will have her own room and agreed privacy when appropriate. All food and keep expenses will be provided and apart from the BDSM parts of the job you will become part of a pleasant family environment. Your real work will be kitchen maid, breakfast waitress and chambermaid in a Victorian guest house. Full strict training will be given.
    So if you are a sub female who wants a job and a place to live apply now.
    P.S. Sub girls who just need a place to stay in Lincoln may occupy a room free of charge in return for a daily punishment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MJPwl; 07-04-2009 at 15:06. Reason: amend heading