Time Online
    3 h 57 m

Serena Williams should be spanked for her behaviour!

I've just caught up with the U-tube video of Serena Williams' appalling outburst against a line judge in the recent US Open final, when she was foot-faulted at a critical point in the match.

I'm glad she was disqualified, but apparently her only punishment for her behaviour was a fine of a few thousand dollars, which will mean absolutely nothing to her.

If you ask me, big sister Venus should put her across her lap, bare that big bottom of hers and teach her a lesson by giving her the spanking she deserves. Maybe that would have her making even more noise than she does on court! What sort of role model is she for aspiring youngsters when they see that kind of behaviour?
    A good spanking never hurt anyone.

Time Online
    21 h 25 m

Spanking Serena

Quite Right.
    No job too big or too small I say.
    PADDY

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddenedButt View Post
    but apparently her only punishment for her behaviour was a fine of a few thousand dollars, which will mean absolutely nothing to her.
    There is also the one point penalty which cost her the match! Not insignificant!

I like the idea of her ass getting a spanking, she would need to be belted too. Though I have always fancied going over her lap too!

Time Online
    3 h 57 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Your Knee View Post
    There is also the one point penalty which cost her the match! Not insignificant!
    I like the idea of her ass getting a spanking, she would need to be belted too. Though I have always fancied going over her lap too!
    Well she would probably have lost the match anyway, so I wasn't counting that, lol!

Actually, as she's American, I think a good paddling with one of those large wooden paddles would be the best treatment for her.

Being spanked by Serena might be a noisy business, but most of it would probably be coming from her. If every spank was accompanied by a grunt or shriek as loud as the ones she lets out on the court, any noises that you might be making would probably be drowned out!
    A good spanking never hurt anyone.