Thread: caning juki

Time Online
    1 d 51 m

caning juki

Has anyone come across the caning juki web site and clips that are freely available on the net They are an ordinary and devoted couple who derive a great deal of pleasure from inflicting what looks like quite severe punishments on each other Quite interesting viewing as juki talks on video about how she needs to be beaten regularly

Time Online
    14 d 14 h 6 m
    No. The only Juki I've ever come across is an old Daisywheel printer that I bought a couple of decades ago. It might still be in the attic, because it would probably still work if had it a new ribbon.
    Last edited by smartarse; 06-09-2010 at 18:53.

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    4 d 17 h 43 m
    Serious pain slut is that girl, I've noticed that in some clips her bottom is one large big black bruise BEFORE she starts punishment!

There's another couple who post a lot on spanking tube who have disabled the comments on one clip after so many bad ones were posted - she was obviously in a lot of pain and sobbing her heart out and screaming loudly and her partner kept laying a strap into her on her already badly bruised and marked bottom, I found it quite distressing to watch but she has posted that they enjoy 'severe' punishment. It looks the same girl as Juki but I've not watched them recently to find out if they are all actually her or 2 similar pain sluts!

They could easily sell their clips on a clip site IF they toned it down a bit as some of the current free ones would be illegal to sell in some countries! Far more severe than sexandsubmisssion

I like the way Juki's dom always keeps checking her though.
    Last edited by Tara Red; 06-09-2010 at 18:53. Reason: added a bit more!

Time Online
    1 d 51 m
    yes, despite the fact they like to cause each other a lot of physical apin they seem like a loving couple

Time Online
    1 h 9 m
    iI have seen them on Spanking Tube and most of their recent clips there have the link to their own site (which is a recent innovation and one they've had some teething troubles with I believe).

They are what I would consider to be moderately severe. But they don't tend to keep labouring the point. They go in and do their heavy strokes and they clearly hurt a lot. But they don't keep on doing it for ages (which I think was the case with the DD couple who disabled their comments).

I personally don't like the 'small penis humiliation' scenes they post but each to their own.

Juki can certainly take a strong caning and I admire that. And they are clearly a very loving and very normal couple. The sort of people you'd expect to meet in Tesco on a Saturday morning!

I'm not sure how marketable their clips would be though. As I said, they get in there and do the business and that's that. Selling clips required a degree of preamble, a build up, a storyline - anything to fill the time! Juki and her husband just don't seem like the types to go for all that fluff and fuss.

I certainly enjoy watching what they do film though.

A round of applause for the 'Great British Normal Spanking Couple' from me!

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 32 m
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldavid1 View Post
    Has anyone come across the caning juki web site and clips that are freely available on the net They are an ordinary and devoted couple who derive a great deal of pleasure from inflicting what looks like quite severe punishments on each other Quite interesting viewing as juki talks on video about how she needs to be beaten regularly
    After reading your post pauldavid I took a look at the site. Juki is perhaps not a million miles from her 'sell by date' but has a decent bum which is worthy of a good spanking. I'm not sure whether it's me but I have found clips of Juki getting whipped and slippered but haven't found any of her actually getting caned. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks.

Time Online
    1 d 51 m
    there are clips of her taking a hard caning on x hamster

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 32 m
    there are clips of her taking a hard caning on x hamster
    Thanks pauldavid, unfortunately I must have had a 'gormless' moment as I hadn't noticed the scroll bar on juki's website. Further down the page there are some examples of her taking some pretty severe caning and she certainly is a resilient lady. Let's hope we see plenty more of her.
    Micane

Time Online
    1 d 51 m
    i must say they seem difficult to comprehend as on the one hand they seem a lovely and loving couple and on the other seem to take the greatest delight in the infliction very of severe pain on each other

The latest clip with Juki flogging her partner on his penis brings tears to the eyes as she holds nothing back

Their comments afterwards are fascinating as well

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 32 m
    i must say they seem difficult to comprehend as on the one hand they seem a lovely and loving couple and on the other seem to take the greatest delight in the infliction very of severe pain on each other
    The latest clip with Juki flogging her partner on his penis brings tears to the eyes as she holds nothing back
    Their comments afterwards are fascinating as well
    I've actually avoided the videos with Juki's partner getting a thrashing from her as I thought it likely to be stomach churning. Juki getting thrashed though is a different ball game!

Time Online
    1 d 51 m
    yes i am sure most viewers would rather watch clips of Juki having her buttocks and breasts attended to rather than her husband having his penis flogged etc

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 32 m
    I seem to have upset at least one person by referring to Juki as being "not a million miles from her sell by date" and have received a message calling me a rather unpleasant name which I'd rather not repeat. I wholeheartedly apologize for my clumsy terminology. Actually I think Juki is a most appealing lady with a very spankable bottom, she is also amazingly resilient and I think her partner is one lucky guy. All I meant by the expression I used was that like many of us, myself included, she's not as young as she once was. I hope I haven't dug myself into a deeper hole, I really don't want to offend anyone, sorry.
    Micane