Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m

Smile Miss Tara Red switch domestic/school/dungeon spankings & BDSM visiting Bristol (comm)

Hi I'm Miss Tara Red, a professional submissive and switch who will be sessioning in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon on Saturday 2nd Oct, Monday (afternoon only) 4th October, Friday 8th October and Monday 11th October. Later dates in the year by arrangement.

If you check out my main thread here it has all my details and photos on it -
    http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...d=1#post980733

But basically I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I just love spanking! Everything from a straight over the knee spanking to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session. Roleplay? I can adapt to most scenarios - adult schoolgirl, college girl, naughty niece, sloppy secretary, wayward wife, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc. Happy to go naked, fully shaven and I also switch to spank or cane you naughty boys!

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I have an extensive wardrobe of clothes and lingerie and own a lot of kit, toys to play with and implements to smack me with both CP and BDSM, including a selection of Jacks Floggers and a violet wand.

If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over the school desk in front of the blackboard or over the spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork? Or maybe you prefer me cuffed and bound awaiting my fate in the dungeon? Or lying over Aunty's silky stocking clad thigh on the sofa being slippered?

I can also provide my own male or female domme if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to fetish clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I also work London by appointment and have both central CP and dungeon venues to use, and I usually work from north Birmingham.

I only work 2-3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! Note as per the (comm) in the thread title this is a commercial advert.

**I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-8pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers).**

Please check out my sexy photos on the other thread!

Thanks for reading about me, Miss Tara Red xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Hi, updating my availability in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon to - Saturday 2nd Oct, Sunday 3rd October, Monday (afternoon only) 4th October, Friday 8th October (afternoon only), and Monday 11th October. Later dates in the year by arrangement.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Hi, updating my availability in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon to - Saturday 9th October (mroning only) and Monday 11th October. Later dates in the year by arrangement, should be visiting again 1st or 2nd week in November.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    I did a new photo shoot with Mistress Geo Pinch on Monday - schoolgirl set, a domestic set and a dungeon set, looking forward to sharing some with you all here.

Updating my availability in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon to - Saturday 9th October (morning only) and Monday 11th October afternoon only.

Later dates in the year by arrangement, visiting again in November - Tuesday 2nd, Wednesday 3rd, Thursday 18th, Friday 19th.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Here's a good photo from my shoot with Mistress Geo Pinch last Monday taken in the schoolroom, I really enjoyed having my bottom tanned by her to make the photos look realistic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Updating my availability in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon to - Wednesday 3rd November morning or afternoon, Thursday 18th November morning, early afternoon or evening, Friday 19th November afternoon only.

I am planning only 1 or 2 days for December as so busy in Dec so please memo asap if you wish December!

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Updating my availability in Bristol at Mistress Geo Pinch's domestic room and dungeon to - Wednesday 17th November afternoon or evening.

December visit Wednesday 15th late morning or afternoon.

All my other dates for Bristol are now booked for November and December so my next trip will be in January when I look forward to seeing my regulars and meeting new hands and faces!

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    All my dates for Bristol are now booked for November and December so my next trip will be in January when I look forward to seeing my regulars and meeting new hands and faces!

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Spoke to soon! I've had a postponement so I have a vacancy on December Thursday 16th in the morning or early afternoon.

My next trip will be in January and the dates are Saturday 8th, Monday 10th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    Best wishes for a great New Year to all my clients and friends.

I am returning to work on Monday 4th January and I am taking bookings now for January and February for Birmingham.

My next trips to Bristol will be in January and the dates available are Saturday 8th, Monday 10th and Wednesday 26th. I can work other dates there by arrangement please ask.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    I've added another date to January due to populare demand - available dates are all daytime appointments Monday 10th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th. I can work other dates by arrangement please do ask all my details are below.

I will be attending Swamp this Sunday in Bristol so do say hello.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    I've added yet ANOTHER date to January due to popular demand -

I am available for sub or switch sessions at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises in Bristol, dungeon/playroom and domestic/schoolroom available and I can double session with Mistress Pinch if you require.

Available dates are daytime Wednesday 26th, Thursday 27th and Friday 28th January.

I can work other dates by arrangement please do ask all my details and photos are above.

Time Online
    4 d 20 h 1 m
    **Hi my next Bristol dates 16th-17th March.**

I am available for sub or switch sessions at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises in Bristol, dungeon/playroom and domestic/schoolroom available and I can double session with Mistress Pinch if you require.

I can work other dates by arrangement please do ask all my details and photos on the first post thanks.