Time Online
    1 m

Red face German Granny spanks and straps the boy

Can anyone identify the German lady in this video?

Is she a professional? Also, does anyone know who produced this video and whether it is available on DVD?

http://xhamster.com/movies/511107/gr..._boy_pt.3.html

Time Online
    39 m
    I'm German, but I have no idea. It could be a free amateur video or a video from the members section of a German domme's website - many of them make their own videos, usually pretty badly filmed.

Since the video is posted on Xhamster, there is a high probability that it is copyrighted material shared illegally.

Time Online
    1 m

Thanks Ludwig

Thanks, Ludwig. Someone must know who she is. She looks and acts like a professional domme. She is magnificent, even if I cannot understand what she is saying. Her cane technique is superb.

Time Online
    N/A

and if`

you do click to play it -shrink the outside ( blue screen) so you can get rid of the poker play ( or whatever it is ) screen that comes in behind it -

Time Online
    1 m

Solved it!

I have solved the mystery. The lady is the great Barbara Schwarze. The glasses had made me fail to recognise her. She has her own website and is based in Villingen, Germany. This appears to be produced by a Dutch company, Legend Video. She usually does rubber and bondage but has made a few fine spanking films.
    The film is called "Der Elektrolehrling" ("The Apprentice Electrician") and is available on DVD on the German label "Edition Inside".
    I phoned her once when in Germany. She did not speak any English and I did not speak any German, so we got nowhere. I had seen her photo and phone number in a German contact magazine.