Time Online
    2 h 45 m

What do you like in a video?

Hi everyone, I'm new. A potted history: love being spanked, experimented a bit and now in a relationship with what can only be termed a corrupted vanilla (I'm corrupting him). Just here to chat with likeminded folk, not looking to meet anyone.

Anyway, I wondered... is it just me who is insanely particular about the videos they watch? I sometimes wonder if I am an insane fusspot. So I thought it might be interesting/fun/titillating to compare preferences. I suppose this tips over into what fantasies I do/don't enjoy, also.

I like: a male spanker, or a reasonably old, matronly female. Domestic scenarios, e.g. dad/teacher/uncle punishes errant female. A good, stern scolding prior to the spanking. Seeing the knickers being taken down. Strokes being counted out loud. A bit of quiet crying and squirming. Realistic settings e.g. a living room or a classroom.

I cannot stand: loud screaming or melodramatic crying or whining. Restraints, ballgags or anything else associated with sex and bondage rather than a domestic punishment. Adult underwear, like stockings and suspenders. Severe bruising. Mean spankers. Young sexy women doing the spanking - they belong on the receiving end. Sexual talk from the spanker - they should act like they're in a position of authority and are simply meting out a deserved punishment.

Now you go!

Time Online
    50 d 7 h 38 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Polly View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new. A potted history: love being spanked, experimented a bit and now in a relationship with what can only be termed a corrupted vanilla (I'm corrupting him). Just here to chat with likeminded folk, not looking to meet anyone.

Anyway, I wondered... is it just me who is insanely particular about the videos they watch? I sometimes wonder if I am an insane fusspot. So I thought it might be interesting/fun/titillating to compare preferences. I suppose this tips over into what fantasies I do/don't enjoy, also.

I like: a male spanker, or a reasonably old, matronly female. Domestic scenarios, e.g. dad/teacher/uncle punishes errant female. A good, stern scolding prior to the spanking. Seeing the knickers being taken down. Strokes being counted out loud. A bit of quiet crying and squirming. Realistic settings e.g. a living room or a classroom.

I cannot stand: loud screaming or melodramatic crying or whining. Restraints, ballgags or anything else associated with sex and bondage rather than a domestic punishment. Adult underwear, like stockings and suspenders. Severe bruising. Mean spankers. Young sexy women doing the spanking - they belong on the receiving end. Sexual talk from the spanker - they should act like they're in a position of authority and are simply meting out a deserved punishment.

Now you go!
    Hmmm, I don't think I disagree with a single thing Polly. Believable dialogue is really important, I do like a nice rosy bottom on show in the corner, with hand or hands trying to rub away the awful sting.

And as a switch, I quite enjoy seeing a naughty boy getting it from the female teacher or aunty figure.

Not that I spend a lot of time watching videos....

Time Online
    2 h 45 m
    Believable dialogue is definitely important. It completely ruins it if they say something stupid.

As to hands rubbing away the sting, ho-hum. I have yet to meet a single spanker who allowed that in real life. It generally results in more of a sting...

Time Online
    3 h 24 m
    Interesting. Yes I go for realistic dialog.

The video I would love to see is that of a mature (40ish so knows her mind) plotting to get caned - something she knows she desperately needs. Once the act will be done to see the anticipation before hand; the preparation; the nervousness as the time approaches. And when underway to see each stroke paced to allow anticipation, appreciation, and preparation for the next. You get lots of stories like this but few vids in my experience. They are either rubbish stories/dialog or they are 98% punishment delivery.

But I lean towards the erotic so black suspenders and stockings go down well with me . Each to there own.

Time Online
    53 d 6 h 30 m
    Do they still make videos ? Domestic . The couple have a night at the pictures followed by an Indian takeaway followed by whispered " Want to play tonight ? " . They kiss and cuddle warmly on the setee , " Get upstairs , Ill be up in 5 minutes " . On entering the bedroom she is in position , on the bed , her bottom proffered . The Man informs her in a calm manner why she needs to be punished . The strokes of the cane are interspersed with much bottom stroking and pussy stroking . After her punishment she is ordered to kneel before him and suck him to completion . They end up in bed together tucking into cold curry .
    Take two and you'll be fine in the morning .

Time Online
    9 d 10 h 2 m
    Well I have actually had 6 spanking & S&M DVDs go through BBFC approval, so I've had the luxury of making films of a kind I want to see. I like the participants to be enjoying themselves, have some humour, and not mix sex into the CP.

I watched one of the "Miss Brown" school films recently and enjoyed the first three quarters or so until for no obvious reason the girls stripped naked for their last punishment (which was a bit odd) to reveal their girly bits shaved which made me feel quite uncomfortable that they were trying to look too young.

Also recently I saw a 'Shantelle' video of a geography class which was much better, everyone kept their clothes on while being beaten with an implement that resembled a cricket bat
    --

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 7 m
    What an interesting topic, one which i don't remember having seen being discussed before. Here goes, in the same format as Miss Polly's ...

I like: a female spanker and a female spankee. A spanking followed by a caning. A school or domestic scenario, e.g. teacher or mother punishing errant female pupil or daughter. A good, stern scolding prior to the spanking. Seeing the knickers being taken down. Strokes being counted out loud. I very much like loud screaming or melodramatic crying or whining. Squirming. Realistic settings e.g. a living room or a classroom. I love school uniforms and knickers. In a different context I like watching young sexy women doing the spanking and young sexy women being spanked, especially if in adult underwear, like stockings and suspenders or maid's uniform. I quite like moderate restraint.

I cannot stand: a male spanker and/or a male spankee (even though I love being spanked and caned myself).Ballgags or anything "kinky" associated with sex and bondage rather than a domestic punishment. Severe bruising or worse. Mean spankers. Sexual talk from the spanker - they should act like they're in a position of authority and are simply meting out a deserved punishment. Anything like dungeons or suspension. Bad acting!

Time Online
    7 d 19 h 7 m
    interesting thread

i loathe videos where the spankees are stripped naked - it just feels like its done for pure titilation - nothing to do with the scene being acted out.

i hate seeing someone playing a headmaster or principal wearing a pair of jeans!

and i agree with everyone else about the poor scripts and bad acting - but somebody must be buying the stuff cos they continue to churn it out!

sigh - i will never buy one until these things are changed (plus i like M/f which is always really badly acted etc)

cassie

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Moi? Je ne suis jamais celui vilian!
    Me? I am never that naughty!

Time Online
    2 h 45 m
    Sex talk from the spanker is awful. And anything that takes you out of the scene/roleplay by too overtly acknowledging the fact it's not real. Apologies if external links are not allowed but this is a clip from a video I quite like - the scolding and table-tapping are great but then he ruins it all with his cringey talk: http://www.spankingtube.com/video/55...efore-the-cane.

Time Online
    5 d 23 h 33 m
    I recall seeing an excellent 'Girls Boarding School' scene. The spanking in question perfectly suits my taste. An authentically dressed schoolgirl given a very hard OTK spanking on the bare bottom. The model is the outstanding Pandora Blake, and the spanker just seems to have her at the perfect position and angle. When this is not done correctly, a certain something is lost. Also, the knickers are down, not off. This for me is essential in a school sceneShe is lectured for underage drinking and there is an authentic air of a strict, old fashioned spanking throughout. I recall the electrifying feeling I had when seeing this for the first time.

Time Online
    3 d 15 h 38 m
    For me I like to see the use of many different camera angles, this can make a good video in my opinion.
    Mature male/female spanker, younger spankee model, good authentic uniform and believable dialogue, otk is a favourite, beats anything else hands down so to speak. An otk spanking starting over knickers, then the knickers are pulled down, and I mean properly down, to knees or ankles, I don’t like it when knickers are left bunched up under butt cheeks. I also do like to hear a bit of pleading and begging etc.
    Nakedness is ok in the right scenario, secured to a spanking bench for example, don’t mind some light bondage.

What I don’t like is caning or spanking on other parts of the body, that is to say, tit caning/slapping, caning of hands or feet, lower thighs/calves or genital spanking or whipping.

Time Online
    7 d 11 h 58 m
    Spoiled Rotten has everything I like in a video.........The best i have ever seen

Time Online
    16 d 13 h 1 m

horses for courses

This is all about personal preferences, Spanking is a broad church.

Spanking can either be an end in itself of a means to an end (sex).

As I am completely adaptable I don't mind which too much. The imprtant thing is that both parties enjoy what is happening. Nothing else matters.

Time Online
    3 d 12 h 54 m
    Being a switch I find a wide range enjoyable. It can be a male being punished by a female or a female being punished by either sex. I confess that I do find ladies without clothes attractive but it is rather out of place in a school video. Domestic scenes do it for me. A red bottom with some stripes from a cane is really good. Some reaction from the spankee does show they are feeling or even enjoying the moment but I really do not want to see obvious signs of serious distress or heavy bruises. The spanker should be dressed for the part, not, as already noted, a headmaster in Jeans. Instructions should be given in a firm, but not raised, voice which the spankee should follow probably with some reluctance.
    As for impliments the cane is favouite but only after a warm up with the hand and a paddle. More birches would be interesting.

Time Online
    9 h 3 m
    Only my personal preferences, but I think "Caned Every Day" (Miss Marchmont) gets it fairly well spot on. Girls called into receive their punishment for some previously determined misdemeanour. Great schoolroom setting, not much chit-chat. Stern dom (in this case a woman - the excellent Miss Brown, although my preference is for a man), bend over, touch your toes, knickers down and get on with it. Firm to severe caning leaving good marks. Girl close to (if not actually in) tears, but takes it well without too much fuss, then on to the next one for the same. The only thing missing (only my opinion) is some good face/reaction shots. It's nice to see the cane is making its impression on both ends!

Dislikes - padded out script where there's endless to-ing and fro-ing about the infraction. Ok for a minute or two, but quickly becomes dull. Caners who do not cane hard (or accurately) enough - what's the point? Caners who delay too long between strokes, endlessly tapping bottoms or swishing the cane (once or twice can be delicious though!). Girls who won't stay still or constantly jump up or put their hands in the way or scream so loud you have to turn your tv down!

Worst of all - from Sixth Form College many years ago, a beautiful young girl is about to get the cane but pleads her case and goes from touching toes awaiting six of the best to a few light taps with the hand in the diaper position -I felt totally dudded!

What a great discussion by the way!
    Sitting comfortably?

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 49 m
    For me, it's all about the situation being plausible - a punishment one could actually imagine happening for real, at least at some point. Overt sexual talk detracts from this, as does very sexual dress on the part of the spankee. Firmness, strictness and authority on the part of the spanker, and a sense that they will not be deterred from doing this, and doing it properly. Proper scolding, avoiding clichés (all the 'young lady' stuff, and so on). The ritual of punishment. Tears, embarrassment, horror on the part of the girl to be punished, especially when her knickers have to come down. More focus on the spankee's face than their private areas. A sense that the punishment seems deserved (i.e. not for a trivial offence). Corner time. Sometimes witnesses (especially of the opposite sex to the one being punished), watching with rapt fascination. Sometimes a caning or tawsing/strapping, but also a prolonged hairbrushing is good. Everything which contributes to make a believable and deeply humiliating punishment.

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 49 m
    Probably the best video I've ever seen is the NuWest one entitled Discipline SA-Style - about a judicial caning received by a Swedish girl. Only annoying thing is the commentary above. But the self-baring, the fastening down, and then the merciless (but controlled) caning are electric. Sections of it can be viewed in various places online, but often you don't see the wonderful section at the beginning, where the women is waiting outside the room, wearing a coat, hands cuffed behind her back, looking extremely worried and embarrassed, writhing a bit, and someone comes to lead her to the place. Also the way she is clearly given an instruction and knows there's nothing she can do other than raise her skirt and lower her knickers, and place herself on the whipping horse to be restrained - her resigned obedience at this point is gorgeous.

Time Online
    1 d 3 h 5 m
    There are quite a few factors to a film, and while we all have an "ideal" usually all have some elements you just love, some that leave you cold, and some that are just "ok". There is usually, for example, a trade off between severity and realistic context. Some (like rigid east and Mood) get their audience from the level of punishment inflicted, others are much more gentle but tend to have much better language, build up and authenticity.
    Where it would be great to have a decent budget film, and really produce a worthwhile classic film the reality today is that competition is so fierce and copying/piracy so easy and widespread that the producer has little or no chance of getting even money back on any film costing much over £2,500.
    Hence the financial constraints outside the poorer EC economies dictate 2 or at most 3 characters, shot in a cheap location and with no budget for frills.
    To see what CAN be done with a good budget and good actors, look at Happy Valley (clips are on u tube)
    Life's a journey, not a destination.

Time Online
    1 d 12 h 7 m
    Actually, if I may add to my earlier post. "What do I like in a video?" - Rosaleen Young!

Time Online
    2 d 12 h 6 m
    I prefer F/f videos. Not too soft such as Japanese cutie spankee. Some scenery is nice. I remember the old NU west films with just a chair in the room.
    Dont use same spankers or spankees and nudity is a no. Fav at the moment is Girl Spanks Girl but in danger of using same models too often.
    The Pen is mightier than the Sword.

Unless of course your opponent actually has a Sword!

Time Online
    10 h 3 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    I prefer F/f videos. Not too soft such as Japanese cutie spankee. Some scenery is nice. I remember the old NU west films with just a chair in the room.
    Dont use same spankers or spankees and nudity is a no. Fav at the moment is Girl Spanks Girl but in danger of using same models too often.
    Clare Fonda is useless.
    It's not spanking. or even make believe.

Time Online
    23 h 42 m
    I like the scenarios, that makes the reason for the spanking very obvious: the naughty behaviour of the women is visible.
    And hopefully there is some development in the scenes, not a static and predictable repetition of events.
    Third thing I like: more than woman is getting spanked [in “the wicked kane club”] .
    It will be difficult to meet this 3 wishes with a small budget, but its be done, for instance by Jennifer Brooks , f.i. in the video “Miss Morgans mark”; “the conspiracy” by Realspankings and sometimes by Pacific Force: “spanked in front of the class”; other companies somehow: “the exchange student” and “headmasters new Merchedes”.

I prefer a fierce spanking / caning, not only of young girls, but preferably of mature women that have ample buttocks; let’s not forget Kiri Kelly and Dawn Deacon. Also the series starting with Sandy and Allison.
    Marks / welts / bruises are not a problem; whining or crying is fine.
    Something between Dallas, Kelly Payne, Pacific Force and Lupus.

Unnecessary for me: view on the private parts

I dislike very much: bad aiming beyond the buttocks of screeching young girls; tattoos, a smoking spanker, endless fondling and talking; invisible faces, beating of other parts of the body than the posterior.

Greetings from a collector

Time Online
    7 d 19 h 7 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Citadel1951 View Post
    Unnecessary for me: view on the private parts

, I dislike endless fondling and talking; invisible faces, beating of other parts of the body than the posterior.

Greetings from a collector
    thats another thing i should have added to my list!

when a spanking is for punishment - the endless fondling seems wrong/ inappropriate/ gratuitous!

i also hate the stroking in circles that seems to happen in videos - it seems like its the spanker copping a feel to be honest.

Also why would i want to look at a shot of some model's 'bits' when its not their 'bits' getting spanked/caned/slippered etc.

there are enough amateur writers around that it must be relatively easy to come up with a script that is not hackneyed or just badly written - even if we don't tackle the poor acting.

cassie (with another hat on i am a writer of spanking fiction and would be happy to write for spanking films - i am sure other writers would feel the same)

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Moi? Je ne suis jamais celui vilian!
    Me? I am never that naughty!

Time Online
    15 d 9 h 56 m
    I'd like to see some humour in a spanking film - it's so lacking in most i have seen although i have enjoyed some from two sources.

I'd actually like to see a film about a spanking party; i'd like to write it so the viewer got a snapshot of some of the key players at the party. Thus, a few scenes setting the scene for example, with chat in a chatroom, at a munch, at another party and the fun negotiation and anticipation being seen by the viewer.

I hate school scenes where there is sex or nudity. That creeps me out. I hate seeing violent CP. I hate seeing a young girl coerced into CP/spanking by way of blackmail in order to pay some due or atone for something or other.

I hate seeing poorly planned sets.

But obviously there is an avid market for what i see as crap because it's so available and popular which means i am out of step with the majority.

bunty

Time Online
    1 d 17 h 22 m
    I hate the constant 'porn-talk'. "Oh, you've been a naughty girl" etc.

Almost all spanking videos are terrible, though. It's just that some are less terrible than others. In my whole life I've seen about 3 that I actually enjoyed.

Time Online
    53 d 6 h 30 m
    I love all the porn dialogue , especially if the spanking ends with pornographic sex . A spanking film should allways end with sensuous oral . The woman on her knees using her mouth adds to the the general thrill of sub/Dom .
    Take two and you'll be fine in the morning .