Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m

Naughty Nina or Mistress Nina

Southwest/Bristol based stunning looking and sexy,young,submissive and very convincing TS and Billie Piper lookalike pro sub Nina

I'm a VERY good looking cute young fit TS with a great body. Iím young very sexy and I do have an amazing very spankable bum and do need keeping in line at times so this requires a hard spanking/flogging or canning. (Please don't judge me on the fact I'm TS as many guys who normally only see born females have had sessions with me and all have been glad they gave me a go)

Would you like to tie me up, gag me and spank me to stop me screaming and keep me in place and I am able to take quite a thrashing too.

Maybe you're looking for a sexy fun TS maid to help around the house and spank when she doesn't do her job properly?

I have a huge collection of very sexy costumes I can wear for you from schoolgirl to supergirl in many different materials from lycra to rubber or you can bring something or buy something for me to wear for you if you like

Please e-mail or phone me for more details and don't be afraid to ask if thereís something you want that's not memtioned here but many of your questions can be answered by looking at my pro-sub Nina web site before calling

Sessions are done from my very private house between Bristol and Bath in the day and evening which has on drive parking and I am willing and happy to travel provided my expenses and fee's are met and I also have use of a private schoolroom in Bristol most evenings if required. I never rush sessions and love to chat before and after

My prices are £70 an hour and I charge £1 for every HARD stroke of the cane. Half hour sessions are £40

Happy to do role play for you and your appointment wonít be rushed as I'm more than happy to chat after or before your session.

If youíre interested in booking me please phone. Please do not withhold your number as I won't answer but I won't call or text you back unless you leave a message telling me itís ok to do so. If I don't answer I may be already tied up or being punished so try again later

Phone me on 07975860809 or check out my site for all my services

Same day appointments are normally available as are half hour sessions

If you would rather be punnished by Mistress Nina please phone and enqire or check out my site.

Also switch sessions are available
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Been away for a few days but back seeing clients tomorrow and Thursday this week. Again away after this until next week

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Back working every day this week and for anyone who likes the idea of spanking or being spanked by a redhead check out my new look

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just working Thursday and Friday this week. I only have one slot at 4pm left Thursday but free most of Friday at the moment from 11am until late

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just thought I'd add a couple of pics of me as a schoolgirl and being spanked. If anyone wants to see me to cane or spank I'm working all this week but not the weekend. also working evenings and remember you can see me as Mistress Nina if you've been naughty too

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just updating my working hours. I'm not working after today until Monday. Available Monday to Friday next week for sessions from 11am until late but away on holiday the following week

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Having just returned from a weeks holiday in France I'm now taking bookings again from this Wednesday onwards. Phone me on 07975860809 to enquire or book a session

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Anyone wanting to come see me for a spanking and caning or even spank or cane me shouldn't be put off by the heat as it's lovely and cool in my old stone cottage this weather.

Phone me on 07975860809 or check out my sites for all my services

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just thought as I've only really advertised my services as a sub on this thread it was about time I posted a little more about my Mistress Nina side

South-west/Bristol based sexy,young,and convincing TS and Billie Piper lookalike Mistress Nina Jay

I'm a VERY good looking young fit TS Mistress with a great body and offer many different services as well as CP. These include

Role play
    Forced sissification
    Bondage
    CBT
    Hand spanking
    Caning
    Flogging
    Pet Play
    Humiliation
    Violet wand play
    Body worship
    Face sitting
    Wrestling
    and much more

I have a huge collection of very sexy costumes I can wear for you in many different materials from lycra to rubber or you can bring something or buy something for me to wear for you if you like to help take your mind off the pain and suffering I'm causing you and your bum

Please e-mail or phone me for more details and don't be afraid to ask if thereís something you want that's not mentioned here but many of your questions can be answered by looking at my Mistress web site before calling

I work from my private house 15 miles south of Bristol or Bath in the day and some evenings which has on drive parking and I am willing and happy to travel provided my expenses and fee's are met.

My prices start from only £70 an hour and half hour sessions are £40. Which I'm sure you'll agree is amazing value and far cheaper than most other mistresses.

Happy to do role play for you and your appointment wonít be rushed as I'm more than happy to chat after or before your session.

If youíre interested in booking me please phone. Please do not withhold your number as I won't answer but I won't call or text you back unless you leave a message telling me itís ok to do so. If I don't answer I may be already be punishing
    someone naughty so try again later

Phone me on 07975860809

I look forward to punishing you.
    Regards Mistress Nina

Same day appointments are normally available as are half hour sessions

Also switch and sub sessions are available

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just bumping my listing up and mentioning that I'm available every day this coming week except for Thursday(where I'm already fully booked)and some evenings. Also Saturday but not Sunday for either Sub, Dom or switch sessions.

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just an update on this weeks hours. Working everyday from 10am until late including Saturday as usual for both dom and sub sessions. All sessions now take place from my excellently equipped very private home 20 minutes south of either Bristol or Bath with on drive parking

Phone me on 07975860809 or check out either of my sites for more details.

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    My latest sub ad and new photo. I'm working Monday to Thursday this week including evenings
    PLEASE SIR SPANK MY NAUGHTY BOTTOM SIR
    Stunning TS pro submissive Nina Jay loves nothing more than a hard spanking or caning over her panties or her very cute bare bum. Also loves to be tied down and gagged to be punnished. Then spanked or caned until it hurts so my she can't sit down.
    Offering sub and dom sessions from a very well equipped and private house with parking. Excellent at roll play from schoolgirl to secretary. Costumes from PVC and Lycra to Laytex. No question not only the best but the best looking TS in the business. Come judge for yourself from only £70 an hour
    Based between Bristol and Bath

Phone 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Working Monday to Friday and evenings this coming week from my well equipped home with parking. As always offering Dom sub and switch sessions and I've just bought a selection of new canes which need to be tested on deserving bottoms or mine and I now have my own little schoolroom too. Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    A private message reminded me to put my working hours up this week so I will. Working every day and evening this week except Wednesday as booked after 3pm. Not working next weekend though.

Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just a quick update on this weeks working hours which are Monday to Friday except Tuesday
    Day and evenings. Same day appointments normally available too

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Again an update on this weeks availability I'm working every day except Wednesday and not Friday afternoon this week. Oh and I have a fantastic Miss Christmas outfit to either be spanked in or to spank you in too(see photo)

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    I've just finished for this week but as I know some of my clients look here to see when I'm working I'll add my Christmas hours. I'm working Monday Christmas eve then Thursday the 27th and Friday the 28th for anyone who needs a special Christmas spanking session. I may also be available new years eve but not new years day. Anyway to all my clients and everyone else on the forum have a fantastic Christmas.

To book Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m

What can you get for £70?

In the professional spanking scene very little it seems perhaps half an hour with a woman in her 40ís unable to take the cane.

For those that are genuinely into spanking and caning and not sex there is another option.

For only £70 and taking a chance on spanking Nina Jay a full time transgendered girl you get.

One of the best looking young spankeeís youíll find anywhere as well as one of the nicest with an amazingly sexy bum.

Someone who has the biggest selections of costumes to wear for you(and not the usual rubbish either)

A huge range of CP and bondage equipment (including about 30 different canes)

Very high levels when it comes to cp (hard cane strokes charged at just £1 each)

Excellent role playing ability and a genuine love of what she does

Someone whoís just as good at giving CP as receiving as Mistress Nina

A lovely private house with on drive parking and its own schoolroom in a beautiful village between Bristol and Bath.

Also she's very flexible with times trying her best to fit in with you not the other way round unlike most pro spankee's(normal hours are Monday to Friday 11am to 6pm but she can do times outside of this for genuine clients)

Itís all role play whether youíre spanking a 50 year old woman charging £150 pretending to be a schoolgirl or a stunning you transsexual charging £70. Oh and if itís a transsexual youíre after there can be only one choice.

Come on see just how good and convincing she is like many others who used to visit born females and pay a lot more for an inferior service but never would again

So what can you get for £70?
    With Nina Jay you get a lot.

Call to book on 07975 860809(please don't withhold your number and if she doesn't answer leave a message or call back later as she could be tied up)

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just an update as last weeks bad weather left me unable to see people at my lovely private cottage after being snowed in but as from tomorrow I'll be available as normal from 10.30 each day onwards.

So come pay Mistress Nina or Naughty Nina a visit you wont regret doing so

To book Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just thought I'd add a couple of photos taken of me as a schoolgirl last night for anyone thinking of spanking or caning me as one. I hope you like them.

As always to book a session with me call me on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    After a long weekend off to recover from a very hard 2 hour caning on my poor bottom I'm back to work tomorrow and ready for more so if anyone wants a fantastic CP session with me this week for only £70 an hour please call on 07975860809

BTW hi to anyone who I chatted to at the IC closing party Saturday night and sorry my bum was to sore to play. For anyone who went and didn't see me I was the one dressed in a latex Supergirl outfit

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just an update as will be available all this week to punish or be punished now that I've had the weekend off to recover from a very hard and long caning and wooden paddling I had Friday

Just call to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Working Tuesday to Friday this week and there's also a chance of seeing me Saturday morning to be punished or of course to punish me

Just call to book on

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just updating this weeks working hours which are everyday except Wednesday before 3pm this week for as always Mistress and submissive sessions. So come and enjoy a CP you wont forget for a while
    Just call to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    This week I have Thursday and Friday afternoon left now and possibly tomorrow afternoon.

Just call to book a session on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    I know some people look here to see what days I'm working if so this week I'm working Tuesday-Friday so please call for an unforgettable session on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    This week I'm available for sessions Wednesday to Friday although Friday only from about 3pm. As always you can call me on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Weekly update time. This week I'm only available Monday Tuesday and Thursday for sessions. Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    This week I'm working Monday-Friday and can do same day appointments which start from £70 an hour. Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    I will be working this coming week from Monday to Friday as always offering sub and dom sessions. For anyone who wants to see me being caned and spanked check out my new video on xhampster. Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just thought I'd add a few photos of me as a naughty schoolgirl in case anyone was thinking of seeing me as one. BTW I have a brand new mistress site so please check that out too if you get chance. For sub, dom or switch sessions as always Call me to book on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Just an update as I'm only working Monday and Tuesday this week then I'm away on holiday until Tuesday the 16th. I'm still taking bookings whenever possible though so just leave a message if you want to book me when I return on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Well I'm home from France and back to work from tomorrow. My bum is in need of a spanking and my hands are ready to give a spanking.

If you want to book me for a session you wont forget phone on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    This week I'm working Tuesday-Friday. Day time and evenings and maybe Saturday morning in my lovely cool stone cottage. phone on 07975860809.

Here's new photos of me as a schoolgirl last week. Enjoy

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    I'm available Tuesday-Thursday this week so give me a call for an amazing session as always.

phone on 07975860809

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Working all week this coming week Monday to Saturday and although I have bookings there's still plenty of times I'm free at the moment so give me a call for an amazing CP session you'll never forget. Please message me for more info or if you'd like to check out my Mistress or Pro Sub sites

phone on 07975860809.

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    After the bank holiday I'm back to work for the rest of this week if anyone which to see me phone on 07975860809.

You wont be disappointed

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    Available Monday-Friday this week so please call for an amazing session with the best looking not only TS pro but best looking pro full stop in the business. Come see for yourself if I live up to this claim

phone on 07975860809

Time Online
    25 m
    Hi Nina. Interested in spanking you and perhaps giving oral if intererested. Email is dorone@hotmail.co.uk

Time Online
    3 d 3 h 11 m
    This week I'm working from Monday to Thursday from and anyone who is interested in making a booking you need to phone me on 07975860809.

You can also email nina_tv3@hotmail.com