Thread: Miss Tara Red

Time Online
    3 h 23 m

Miss Tara Red

If anyone is considering visiting Miss Tara Red then spend no more time thinking. I recently visited Miss Red and had a most wonderful experience. Miss Red is a delightful lady who made me instantly feel at ease. Guided considerately by her the time we spent together flew by and I was left feeling that I had been extremely fortunate to have had the pleasure of her company. I would recommend Miss Red without reservation and am already looking forward to arranging another visit.

Time Online
    7 d 12 h 42 m
    Hoping to visit her in her tara red role.......Even more so after reading about your visit

Time Online
    1 d 4 h 25 m
    I would agree with the thread post...Tara is a really lovely person, who is very skilled in her profession both as a spankee and a spanker. I have only had one session with her so far, but she really does know how to make it a lively and memorable one!

Time Online
    3 d 4 h 7 m
    Tara really is a very lovely lady. She is really very kind and obviously loves her life and what she does. Please may I echo jeffcoed, if your thinking of a visit to this lady, do it, she's a delight. (So is the very lovely Winks )

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Gosh thanks so much guys for the lovely reviews ~ I've only just seen this thread as I've not been on here for a couple of weeks, so that's made me really happy thank-you!!
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/Croydon/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    9 d 6 h 13 m
    Cannot help but agree, Tara is a wonderful person, confident and generous, Mike.

Time Online
    1 d 5 h 32 m
    Just got back in after a 90 minute switch session with the fabulous Tara; she is a delightful lady with a splendidly spankable bottom and a very hard hand.

I was new to role play and she expertly guided me along, using subtle cues that I didn't consciously spot until afterwards.

I had the most wonderful time and I would confidently recommend her to all; I had an entirely satisfying session that will be the benchmark for a good session in the future.

Tim

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Thanks so much Tim for the lovely review, I did indeed enjoy myself at our session and glad you liked the roleplay yes I'm rather experienced at it so will lead the scene with a few subtle intros to help things along if needed and that was great fun with you. Even better when I get a good review out of it too thanks! I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/Croydon/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Thank-you Mike too, sorry I missed your post when replying to Tim! We've had some fun times Mike and I even sang you Happy Birthday (badly!) over a pub lunch when you treated yourself with me for your birthday!

Time Online
    39 m
    What a great day i had on Tuesday. I decided to act out my fantasy & booked an hour switch session with the wonderful Tara Red. She immediately put me at ease as we discussed how the session would go. I received a sound spanking from Tara which turned out to be alot more enjoyable than i could of imagined.

I then had the pleasure of Spanking Tara's lovely bottom. My only regret is that i enjoyed receiving the punishment more which meant i didn't get to spank that lovely bottom more. I will have to visit Tara again for more fun as is was an immensely pleasureable experience.

Lee

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo71 View Post
    What a great day i had on Tuesday. I decided to act out my fantasy & booked an hour switch session with the wonderful Tara Red. She immediately put me at ease as we discussed how the session would go. I received a sound spanking from Tara which turned out to be alot more enjoyable than i could of imagined.

I then had the pleasure of Spanking Tara's lovely bottom. My only regret is that i enjoyed receiving the punishment more which meant i didn't get to spank that lovely bottom more. I will have to visit Tara again for more fun as is was an immensely pleasureable experience.

Lee
    Thanks so much for the lovely review Lee, that was a fun morning and you are an excellent spanker! I thoroughly enjoyed the session and spanking your bottom to match my hair! It's always nice to meet a new client who genuinely wants to experience a good spanking and is enthusiastic as I am.

I look forward to seeing you again in Bristol, I usually have my Bristol dates on my advert on the commercial board or you can always phone/email me.

Thanks again.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...php?58868-Tara
    "I feel that I have to share with everyone wonderful experiences I've shared with Tara Red. She cannot be praised too highly."

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...-Miss-Tara-Red

"Your generosity of spirit and compliance - and capacity for a really good spanking stay with me." MikeWills

"Can absolutely agree that Tara is a STAR!!! a real pleasure to play with her" YourMentor

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    From itc-mag.com message board 15th Aug 2013 -

"I can vouch for the adorable Tara Red, I have had the pleasure of spanking this naughty girls bottom for over 3 years now on a regular basis, Tara is a great role player, I have spanked her as a schoolgirl, secretary, french maid and on more than one occasion just for the hell of it in normal clothes. Oh and once when I made her greet me at the door in a fur coat and high heels, nothing else but a smile.

Tara lives this life 24/7 and will not disappoint, if you really want a great experience go for a double session with Tara and Donna, OMG the pair of them telling tales and getting each other into trouble and spanked is heaven. I have also seen Tara switch and when she is playing school mistress or head girl watch out.

I have a session booked next week and I intend to make it very hard for this young lady to sit afterwards, if you start of with a good warm up you will benefit. The hard spanking she takes towards the end of a session is fantastic. The pictures are real, her bottom is a peach and she has a wonderful personalty.

Do I sound like a fan, yes I am. I work hard for my money and wouldn't return month after month if I didn't enjoy every second.

Tara, start getting nervous not long till you are over my knee again.

regards Galahad"

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...-in-Birmingham

"I had the great pleasure of watching your show at the August BBB which was mighty impressive - the best I've seen in years. (Particularly as you weren't feeling well)." Brumbeat

Time Online
    8 m
    I would support all the positive comments in this thread. I had the pleasure of visiting Tara for a switch session recently and she was absolutely excellent in both roles listening carefully to what I wanted. She is kind and considerate and obviously determined that you will have a good time. Very Highly Recommended.

Nick.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Thanks so much Nick for the lovely comments about me, I do indeed like to make sure that my clients get exactly what they want out of their session, I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with me, thanks for visiting!

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Another lovely review from a BS member AndrewStirling yesterday -
    "Tara rocks! Musically as well as in the red bottomed department. She is a lovely person.
    Ask her about being spanked wearing tights without knickers lol"
    http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...75#post1147075

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    Another lovely review about me posted on the itc board on 30/12/13 by "Red right hand" -

"I can vouch for Tara being friendly, caring and keen to make sure the session is enjoyable for all. I'm an ugly, balding, overweight old git but Tara always makes me feel a million dollars.....truly professional! Suggest you vote with your feet if you are not getting well looked after!"

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 26 m
    2 lovely reviews for witnessed spanking on itc board ~

23/1/14 by Pink Edged Pants
    "Hi everyone, I'm new to the board

I had a witnessed punishment & humiliation session with Miss Tara Red & two of her female friends yesterday evening.
    Like the gentleman in the opening post, this has always been a fantasy of mine & I'm pleased that I've now had the opportunity to play it out.
    I was made to exercise, in my birthday suit of course, while they also made comments about my attire. (hope you like the user name Tara !)
    Besides these & other humiliating things I was punished for a couple of misdemeanours that occurred on the evening.
    If this is your thing I would highly recommend Tara, she really knows what she's doing & keeps the session rolling along nicely. The time just flew by.
    She has plenty of friends to call on apparently so I'm definitely going to do a similar session again, possibly with two new girls to keep it fresh & exciting, not that it could ever be anything else but great fun.

Thanks again Tara"

and one from Mike 24/2

"I enjoyed every minute and all three of you were brilliant with me. You made it so easy despite my nerves. I am pleased you all had fun as well as I did. Thanks for your organisation on a midweek afternoon
    Take care
    Mike x"

Time Online
    17 m
    Just had a session being spanked by Tara, without doubt the best I have experienced. Very skilled in her use of various implements, has a lovely personality making you feel both at ease and special. To top it all she looked wonderful. This grumpy old man had a smile on his face during the entire 4 hour train journey home. If you have thought you live too far away to visit her I can promise you the journey will be worth it.

Time Online
    9 d 6 h 13 m
    It's good to hear that you, too, had a wonderful experience with Tara - she's really great, isn't she?

Time Online
    1 d 5 h 9 m
    I have known Tara for a long time , she is as you all say a wonderful spankee and spanker, regretfully I have not been able to see her for some time for various reasons so I am glad she is still as wonderful, best wishes to .J