Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Tara Red

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Thank-you Steve, glad you enjoyed yourself, I look forward to seeing you again in Croydon before the end of the year with my slipper and plimsoll clollection , I always have an advert with my Croydon and London dates in the comm section of this board.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    1 d 8 h 27 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Red View Post
    Thank-you Steve, glad you enjoyed yourself, I look forward to seeing you again in Croydon before the end of the year with my slipper and plimsoll clollection , I always have an advert with my Croydon and London dates in the comm section of this board.
    Looking to hopefully have a double session with you and Miss Markham with you both punishing me. Miss Markham looks like she would make a scary and formidable headmistress.

Time Online
    15 h 45 m
    Had a fantastic session with Miss Red yesterday, although nervous I soon felt at ease. Tara is great fun and as it was my first time doing role play Tara fully respected my limits. Cannot wait for the next one already got some ideas.

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by C_R_67 View Post
    Had a fantastic session with Miss Red yesterday, although nervous I soon felt at ease. Tara is great fun and as it was my first time doing role play Tara fully respected my limits. Cannot wait for the next one already got some ideas.
    Hi CR thanks so much for visiting I had a really great time with you and so glad you enjoyed yourself! The roleplay was really fun thanks. Used the orange body wash this morning it was lush thank-you so much x
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    I noticed that one of my lovely clients posted an album full of photos here today from a recent session with me in my detention room http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...p?albumid=1304 it was a joy to cane him!

Time Online
    5 d 11 h 44 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Red View Post
    I noticed that one of my lovely clients posted an album full of photos here today from a recent session with me in my detention room http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...p?albumid=1304 it was a joy to cane him!
    As I was on the receiving end I do not think I can claim to have enjoyed it but it was effective and what I needed
    ,all 84 strokes plus one I got for a reason I cannot recall. As can be seen no real damage. I was in safe hands.

Time Online
    15 h 45 m
    I have just had my second session with Tara today, 1 1/2 hours of Miss tanning me soundly. Total heaven and so much fun. Definitely recommend anyone to check out Tara's profile on ITC.

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by buttsup46 View Post
    As I was on the receiving end I do not think I can claim to have enjoyed it but it was effective and what I needed, all 84 strokes plus one I got for a reason I cannot recall. As can be seen no real damage. I was in safe hands.
    Safe hands sure enough and you were smiling at times so I'm sure you enjoyed it really!The one extra was for cheekiness something you're really good at!

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by C_R_67 View Post
    I have just had my second session with Tara today, 1 1/2 hours of Miss tanning me soundly. Total heaven and so much fun. Definitely recommend anyone to check out Tara's profile on ITC.
    Thanks so much CR67 I really enjoyed it too, lovely session and I was so glad you failed your speed tables so I could spank you more! Have a great Christmas and I hope to have you back for detention next year x

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Lol. Don't get slippered by Tara. It really hurts I can tell you.

I am delighted to have met her now as she is everybit as kind and thoughtful in real life as she appears on the Internet.

She slippers bloody hard just to warn you but I thought she was the kipper's knickers as they say.

Time Online
    5 d 8 h 19 m
    I would love to get slippered by Tara, especially with a large well worn plimsoll. She sounds just the ticket for me!

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Lol. Don't get slippered by Tara. It really hurts I can tell you.

I am delighted to have met her now as she is everybit as kind and thoughtful in real life as she appears on the Internet.

She slippers bloody hard just to warn you but I thought she was the kipper's knickers as they say.
    It was lovely meeting you Burgundy, and I really enjoyed our session, you were great fun to play with and a very good yourself spanker too! I love that expression of yours - I've never been called the kipper's knickers before lol!

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by plimsole9 View Post
    I would love to get slippered by Tara, especially with a large well worn plimsoll. She sounds just the ticket for me!
    I have just replied to you plimsole9, I am only up the road in Birmingham with good train links so easy for you to fulfill your well worn plimsoll dreams!

Time Online
    3 d 1 h 42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by plimsole9 View Post
    My fantasy, there is a link on my Fetlife page to a Spankingtube video made by Aunty Linda of Leeds where she has this really evil looking plimsoll that looks the part and must be a size 11, unless she has very small hands. Once managed a hundred whacks years ago, but sadly none of the ladies since use them. ( Have to look around and I've heard Miss Lisa CP and Miss Kay keep a few pumps for disciplinary purposes).

Time Online
    65 d 22 h 59 m
    Quote Originally Posted by A Cumbrian View Post
    My fantasy, there is a link on my Fetlife page to a Spankingtube video made by Aunty Linda of Leeds where she has this really evil looking plimsoll that looks the part and must be a size 11, unless she has very small hands. Once managed a hundred whacks years ago, but sadly none of the ladies since use them. ( Have to look around and I've heard Miss Lisa CP and Miss Kay keep a few pumps for disciplinary purposes).
    I think nearly all the professional lady's I have ever known has a well worn plimsoll lurking somewhere handy !! Its almost like part of their standard equipment. Im surprised you say that none of the ladies since use them. Thats not my experience. Ive certainly been on the end of a fair few !!!
    I'm sure Tara has one and hopefully one day I will arrange to be on the end of that as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by supersub; 02-01-2017 at 21:47.

Time Online
    3 d 1 h 42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    I think nearly all the professional lady's I have ever known has a well worn plimsoll lurking somewhere handy !! Its almost like part of their standard equipment. Im surprised you say that none of the ladies since use them. Thats not my experience. Ive certainly been on the end of a fair few !!!
    I'm sure Tara has one and hopefully one day I will arrange to be on the end of that as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I sessioned with a lady in Scotland( pro domme) who didn't use them as they weren't part of the Scottish disciplinary scene, but did have a couple of slippers. However, not the same as some musty old white pump with a worn sole that is designed for whacking and I am considering a couple of ladies who offer this.

Time Online
    4 d 3 h 43 m
    I'm inclined to nominate Tara as British Spanko of the year
    I don't know her - we once chatted for 10 mins at a venue a couple of years ago - but her contributions are always relevant, constructive and positive. And she eschews the petulant bun-throwing that sometimes breaks out here. She clearly works hard to organise and promote events (eg was worked off her feet at NotC). It can't be easy being a full-time spanko but Tara seems a strong role model.

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    @OneMoreForLuck that was really nice of you to say so thanks for that, I do try! I'm going to be run off my feet at the BBB Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar this Sunday too, I've helped organise the Meet a Mistress Corner, done a ton of work for the fashion show and Awards and will be organising them all down the catwalk, then I'm working at the afterparty as per usual, hoping to get some shopping and a play in there at some point too! Plus helping run Impulsion play party Saturday night. Phew!

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Nice post here on Roleplay thread 17/12/2016 from Achilles thanks -

Originally Posted by Achilles

I can't think of anyone who does better role play than Tara Red

http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?64597-Roleplay

Time Online
    2 d 10 h 40 m
    Many will recognise my name and be aware that I have been into spanking for an exceptionally long time. In that time I have had the pleasure of spanking a good number of ladies bottoms.

I had wanted for some time to spank Tara, given all the favourable reviews from you guys and the very positive words made about Tara by Lady Pandora. Having said that sometimes when you set a high expectation the reality can fail to live up to it.

I have to say with Tara that was certainly not the case and can see why everyone has such a brilliant experience with this lady.

I met and spanked Tara when she was in Glasgow. Having seen her pictures I knew she was attractive but in reality she is (IMO) stunning, lovely slim figure and legs to die for. Had at times to focus on the spanking and not let my thoughts become clouded by thinking ‘what a gorgeous female I have over my lap’. Started spanking her over a short skirt. I spank exceptionally hard and Tara made the mistake of not wearing extremely thick Bridget Jones style pants. By the time I had removed her panties (which offered no protection at all) Tara’s bottom had turned a deep pink – she colours up very quickly. The spanking was harder than would have been desirable but Tara is the complete professional and continued until the end, over 75 minutes of spanking and even managed to take three strokes of a strap. I had offered to stop but she insisted I continue until my the session time was up.

On reflection if I was ever to be lucky to spank her again I would much much less severe. Tara is such a lovely and lively person with a super personality – the type you just want to hug rather than spank.

I consider myself a very lucky man for having finally met her and had her over my knees. It was one of life’s great pleasures. I would strongly recommend her to any of my fellow spankers.

Bob

Time Online
    3 d 22 h 6 m
    I actually got to speak to Tara red at the last moonglow party and she`s a loverly woman, i have heard about how good a spanker and spankee she is and just meeting her you will discover this as well. Thanks Tara

A computer is a slave with a script, but who has the pen.

"I wish but it`s in vain, for the soldier I became,
    Fighting lands I'd never see, for then the grass will cover me" Seth Lakeman.
    PSN tag pootang1972

Time Online
    1 d 7 h 21 m
    Put a message on Tara's profile page on 27th June saying I would love to be posting to say "thank you Tara"........... Well, guess what?...... "Thank you Tara!" What an absolute delight! Not only was Tara very welcoming, but also explained various bits and techniques, etc., and then demonstrated them on me followed by me practicing on her.... put like that it sounds almost formal, but the reality is that it was a scream, very enjoyable, we both laughed a lot, and I can't remember ever having such a great time for 90 minutes! I smiled and/or laughed for virtually the whole time, although the introduction of a wooden spoon - costing just £1 from Ikea, apparently..... strewwwwth..... that wiped the smile off my face!! - but not for long - lol. Thank you Tara, thank you. I just can't wait for a repeat....... we have unfinished business! ..... Right, I'm going to have to stand up now..... sitting here writing this, my bottom is still throbbing and very sore..... but you know what? ....... I love it!!! Harry xx

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    I am so glad Harry that you had such a good time, it was a pleasure sessioning with you we did laugh a lot and I am looking forward to a rematch!

Time Online
    16 m
    I recently visited Tara for the first time. I am somewhat new to this scene and I have to say that Tara is a truly wonderful person. I learned so much in a short time; and Tara is so warm and friendly the time flew by. I visited Tara in her submissive spankee guise and she was a revelation. I will be making return visits and, if you haven't already, I srongly recommend that you also pay her a visit. You won't regret it !

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    @Tarl1701 thanks so much, had a fun time with you and glad you enjoyed it so much. Look forward to seeing you again x

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 41 m
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtailz View Post
    Many will recognise my name and be aware that I have been into spanking for an exceptionally long time. In that time I have had the pleasure of spanking a good number of ladies bottoms.

I had wanted for some time to spank Tara, given all the favourable reviews from you guys and the very positive words made about Tara by Lady Pandora. Having said that sometimes when you set a high expectation the reality can fail to live up to it.

I have to say with Tara that was certainly not the case and can see why everyone has such a brilliant experience with this lady.

I met and spanked Tara when she was in Glasgow. Having seen her pictures I knew she was attractive but in reality she is (IMO) stunning, lovely slim figure and legs to die for. Had at times to focus on the spanking and not let my thoughts become clouded by thinking ‘what a gorgeous female I have over my lap’. Started spanking her over a short skirt. I spank exceptionally hard and Tara made the mistake of not wearing extremely thick Bridget Jones style pants. By the time I had removed her panties (which offered no protection at all) Tara’s bottom had turned a deep pink – she colours up very quickly. The spanking was harder than would have been desirable but Tara is the complete professional and continued until the end, over 75 minutes of spanking and even managed to take three strokes of a strap. I had offered to stop but she insisted I continue until my the session time was up.

On reflection if I was ever to be lucky to spank her again I would much much less severe. Tara is such a lovely and lively person with a super personality – the type you just want to hug rather than spank.

I consider myself a very lucky man for having finally met her and had her over my knees. It was one of life’s great pleasures. I would strongly recommend her to any of my fellow spankers.

Bob
    Thank-you so much Bob that was certainly high praise indeed, sorry I didn't reply at the time I was slightly blown away by it. Yes you do spank very hard, definitely gone to the very top of my list as the hardest spanker I know! I was really struggling at the end but I like a challenge and was not going to give in, but you are a good dom and put me in that headspace of wanting to please the dominant. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself so much and thanks for leaving me heaps of praise, much appreciated x

Time Online
    2 d 16 h 32 m
    Lovely, lovely session with Tara this morning. A good hand spanking to begin, both OTK and wheelbarrow, then various slippers, paddles and straps including my own trouser belt. The belt was quite effective, never been used across my bare bottom before just use it to hold my jeans up. What a waste of a good belt. We finished with one hundred with the cane and then back over her knee for more hand spanking on top of the cane marks. Very cruel I thought.
    All in all a great session. Thanks Tara.

Time Online
    59 m
    I'm due to pay The Lovely Miss Tara Red a fourth visit in November. I couldn't agree more with the complimentary comments posted on this thread. She is a wonderful lady, extremely attractive, charming, witty and kind. She put me at my ease immediately. She is blessed with a beautifully proportioned, slim body and the most wonderful pair of legs. Her dainty face is framed by a cloud of red curls. She also has the cheekiest, laughing, blue eyes I have ever seen. She so clearly enjoys what she does and is quite willing to offer guidance to reticent novices such as me who have come specifically to warm and redden her glorious bottom. She responds to her "punishments" with wriggles, yelps and giggles...most gratifying...and she can take quite a sound spanking. In short, she is totally professional and an absolute joy. I heartily recommend that you pay her a visit