Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m

Naughty Brown Bottom needs Punishment. London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol

Hello British Spanking

My name is Danielle. I am 5'5'', dress size 10 with a firm bottom that needs spanking in order to remind me to behave.

I enjoy spanking a lot. My favourite position is Over The Knee for a good hand spanking. This helps me warm up so that I can take other implements.
    I particularly enjoy leather implements such as the strap, tawse, riding crop. I also like a good flogging. All spankings must end in a firm caning. I like stripes across my bottom.

I am available to go over knees in London, Birmingham and Manchester. I spend a lot of time in Bedford, Woking and Bristol and can meet people in venues in these destinations. The venues that I use are discrete, as well as being well equipped with spanking implements and furniture. I am happy to do outcalls to your location also.

I would describe myself as mainly submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play, which I enjoy.

Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

New pictures of my bottom taken last week:

Thank you for reading
    Danielle x x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Hello British Spanking

My name is Danielle. I am coming to Hampshire and Dorset from Friday 28th to Sunday 30th November. Very excited as I have never been there before, I am looking forward to going across a few knees whilst I am there.
    My Headmaster wrote the report below about my behaviour at the Academy so far this year:

To whoever it may concern

Re: Pupil - Danielle

I am sorry to report that one of our senior 6th form girls has been reported by staff for the misbehaving in school. As this is the second time this term, it is school regulation that the following punishments must be administered during an after school detention session

1} Talking in class - spanking

2} Being rude to teachers - spanking and slipper

3} Mocking the headteacher - slipper and strap

4} Bullying of younger pupils and stealing their money - riding crop and strap

5} Setting off the fire alarm during exams - cane

We are seeking a firm headmaster to punish this wayward girl. Despite these recent 'lapses in judgement' we consider Danielle to be a bright young girl.. We hope that a punishment session now will prevent further transgressions down the line.

Please contact me by emailing me on British Spanking, or through my email spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading
    Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    New picture of my bottom taken last weekend
    john2.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Sound Spanking needed in London, Bedford and Reading

Dear BS
    For the next two weeks, I will be in London, Beds and Reading. I am in desperate need of a sound spanking to teach me a lesson.

I am happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a suitable location, if not the venue I will be using is a very private and discrete with lots of room and implements, including paddles, straps, tawses, riding crops and the dreaded cane.

I do switch and I am happy to give you a sore bottom too with either my hand and implements. Glowing bottoms all round!
    I really enjoy role play during spanking and have costumes such as school girl and secretary to make this more realistic.

If you have any questions or would like to make appointment please get in touch by emailing me at spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Bottoms Up!
    Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    New picture of my bottom in latex! leather.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Father Christmas ordered a spanking!

It has come to Father Christmas' attention that a certain young lady has been misbehaving lately. Instead of waiting patiently until Christmas, this miscreant opened all of her presents.
    This brazen behaviour must be punished.

Father Christmas has seen to it that this naughty brown bottom can be chastised in London, Reading and Bedford.

Father Christmas would highly suggest that you start with a hand spanking - and not a mild one either. This girl has to learn a lesson!
    After a thorough spanking, you should bend her over and expose her bottom whilst it makes friends with lots of implements such as paddles, straps, tawses, floggers and a long hard caning.

I am happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a suitable location, if not the venue I will be using is a very private and discrete with lots of room and implements.

I do switch and I am happy to give you a sore bottom too with either my hand and implements. Glowing bottoms all round. I really enjoy role play during spanking and have costumes such as school girl and secretary to make this more realistic.

If you have any questions or would like to make appointment please get in touch by emailing me at spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading.
    Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    New picture

Waiting to be spanked
    2.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    A plea from a very angry mother who wants her daughter to be punished

Dear British Spanking

Despite Christmas being just round the corner, my daughter Danielle has been acting out recently. After a long day at work, I came home and found that Danielle had unwrapped all of her Christmas presents which were wrapped beautifully under the tree.
    As if this wasn't bad enough, she then started complaining that the presents 'weren't good enough'. She refused to re-wrap the presents and used lots of profanities. I think she deserves a lump of coal.

What a spoiled little brat she is!

Not being a spanker myself, I am hoping someone would be able to help fix this situation, before she acts worse. She deserves a long hard spanking. Don't stop there, her rudeness means she needs a dose of the strap, tawse, riding crop, paddle and finally the dreaded cane.

I will see to it that she will be available to go over knees in London, Bedford and Reading for the next two weeks.

She tells me that she is happy to do switching and role play, as she likes spanking other people...

Please contact my ungrateful daughter by emailing her on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing her on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading

Danielle Frustrated Mom

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Have a Spankingly good Christmas British Spanking
    merry christmas.jpg

Time Online
    1 d 34 m
    Love to give that beautiful quivering jelly bottom a sexy little spanking for Christmas...

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    A long overdue Spanking to ring in the New Year

All the shenanigans that I got up to over the festive season cannot go unpunished. A firm punishment is in order to ensure that I learn my lesson!
    Firstly, I need a spanking over my skirt. I will feel humiliated by this, but not as much as when I get spanked over the seat of my white pants.

But that is only for starters. Next I need a good bottom warming with the hand, to really make my cheeks red! I will be pleading for mercy, but don't let up now! The belt, tawse, strap, riding crop. wooden paddle, cane and carpet beater must all be applied soundly to my very sore bottom!

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Re: Head Girl - Danielle

It seems that in recent times, our Head Girl has forgotten how to behave. The school does not consider fighting, rudeness to teachers, swearing and stealing to be attributes that should be encouraged.

This behaviour must be stopped at once! It has been suggested by other teachers that Danielle undergo a series of intense Corporal Punishment, on the bare bottom, in order to correct her behaviour.

Danielle will be able to go across knees in London, Reading and the Bedford area. She will be available for incalls at her private location, similarly she can visit you if you have a suitable location.

As Danielle has head girl responsibilities, she can punish any boys who are in need of punishment themselves. She enjoys making bottoms glow red. Sore bottoms all round.

As we consider her dire behaviour a matter of urgency, as well as a well spanked bottom, we also find it necessary for the strap, tawse, leather belt, paddle, riding crop, carpet beater and, of course, the cane.

For anyone who feels that they can make a positive adjustment to Danielle's behaviour, please contact her by email on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk, or by phoning 07763 870 589 {withheld numbers will be ignored}

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Naughty Brown Bottom needs Discipline!

For the next two weeks, I will be in Bristol, Bath and the South West. I am happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a suitable location, if not the venue I will be using is a very private and discrete with lots of room and implements, including paddles, straps, tawses, riding crops and the dreaded cane.

Re: Pupil - Danielle

I am sorry to report that one of our senior 6th form girls has been reported by staff for the misbehaving in school. As this is the second time this term, it is school regulation that the following punishments must be administered during an after school detention session

1} Talking in class - spanking

2} Being rude to teachers - spanking and slipper

3} Mocking the headteacher - slipper and strap

4} Bullying of younger pupils and stealing their money - riding crop and strap

5} Setting off the fire alarm during exams - cane

We are seeking a firm headmaster to punish this wayward girl. Despite these recent 'lapses in judgement' we consider Danielle to be a bright young girl.. We hope that a punishment session now will prevent further transgressions down the line.

Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading
    Danielle x x

Time Online
    36 d 18 h 39 m
    And you can add to your list of misdemeanours misspelling of the word 'punishment' lol x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    An extra dozen strokes. does that sound reasonable?

Time Online
    36 d 18 h 39 m
    I suppose so. As long as it was just an extra. A mere 12 strokes on their own would never do justice to bottom as naughty as yours!

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Some like it hot.. and stingy on the bare bottom

Firstly, I need a prolonged hand spanking to warm up my cold bottom and to show me who is in change. He who wields the paddle must be respected.

I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play.

I will be available to go over knees in the West Midlands and South West, namely Birmingham and Bristol. Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.
    The venues that I use are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Looking forward to going across your knee soon!

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Happy St. Valentine's Day a.k.a. Red Bottom's Day‏

Here is my awful attempt at a spanking-themed Valentine's day poem.
    As you can see, I'm no Dylan Thomas.

Either way, I hope you have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day with a hot red bottom across your knee.

2b.jpg

Roses are Red,
    Violets are blue,
    I need a good spanking,
    My bottom a lovely red hue.

First of all, I go across the knee,
    A strapping, a crack of the whip,
    I yell out and cry, Ouch... Please... No?!!?
    That will teach me for giving my Headmaster lip.

Cane stripes don't turn my bottom red,
    Instead they show up white,
    First across the seat of my pants,
    Then on the bare bottom, quite right!

1.jpg

Danielle xx

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Seeking a Tyneside tanning on my bottom

Newcastle Spanking and Switch Sessions. Monday 9th - Thursday 12th March.

It may be cold up in Newcastle but hopefully I will have a very hot {and sore} bottom.

I am very excited to be coming to Newcastle soon. I will be there from Monday 9th to Thursday 12th March.

I will be available for sound punishment during those dates. I will be using a domestic setting which is in Newcastle city centre, perfect for the lowering of white panties and the squeals of delight during spanking fun.

I enjoy a prolonged hand spanking to warm up my bottom and to show me who is in charge. He who wields the paddle must be respected! After that, my panties must be lowered to my ankles as my bottom is warmed by a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop. Last but by no means least I need very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I will have lots of implements with me, you are welcome to bring your own also.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a red bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits that can be used for role play.

Happy to provide more information. Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored

Danielle x x

New bottom picture 0.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Nurse Danielle hasn't been keeping up with her nursing duties. Instead she spends her time at the nurse's station engaging in idle gossip. When asked by the matron to change a bedpan, she refused.

As if this wasn't bad enough, it seems that Nurse Danielle has shortened her nurses uniform. Fashionable though this may be, this isn't very good for the hospital's heart patients...

These shenanigans have earned Danielle the occasional trip across the matron's knee, afterwards Danielle has showed remarkable improvement. However the Matron is a busy woman with many hospital wards to look after, she doesn't have time to be punishing under-performing nurses....

The hospital realises that in order to maintain this good behaviour, Danielle must be reminded what will await her if she chooses to misbehave. The hospital is seeking substitute Matron's and Orderlies to inflict corporal punishment on young Danielle's behind.

Danielle will be able to go across knees in the London, Bedford and Woking areas. She will be available for incalls at her private location, similarly she can visit you if you have a suitable location.

As Danielle's nurses training did include bottom therapy, she can punish any boys who are in need of punishment themselves. She enjoys making bottoms glow red. Sore bottoms all round!

As we consider her dire behaviour a matter of urgency, as well as a well spanked bottom, we also find it necessary for the strap, tawse, leather belt, paddle, riding crop, carpet beater and, of course, the cane.

For anyone who feels that they can make a positive adjustment to Danielle's behaviour, please contact her by email on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk, or by phoning 07763 870 589 {withheld numbers will be ignored}

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Over the Matron's knee
    Picture nurse.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    CORRECTIVE canings and stingy spankings

It seems that my previous spankings have worn off and I have returned to my incorrigible ways. I am in need of a sore and stingy lesson, to be inflicted on my bare bottom. My panties should be lowered to my ankles and your hand is applied time and time again until you feel that I have learnt.

After I am warmed up I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play.

I will be available to go over knees in Birmingham, Gloucester and Bristol. Happy to do incalls and outcalls - if you have a location.
    The venues that I use are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Bottom of the Class detention sessions in Birmingham, Gloucester and Bristol

It would seem that I am beginning to enjoy public spankings given to me by my teachers in front of other class mates during assembly. I have been taken to task over a number of misdeeds, and yet I keep on getting in trouble.

The headmaster places me across his knee, there are a few chuckles of laughter from the students in the front row. They all go deathly quiet as his hand makes contact with my bottom cheek. It sounds extremely loud, but that is only the beginning...

I can feel my cheeks beginning to redden, and not just on my bottom.

What the headmaster doesn't realise is that I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I will be available to go over knees in the Birmingham, Gloucester and Bristol. Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Regulation Knicker Inspector Needed ASAP

I confess that I have not been wearing regulation knickers. Instead of wearing some nice 'full' white knickers, I have been wearing all sorts of inappropriate knickers.

Sometimes, I don't bother wearing knickers at all!
    I know its unbecoming to wear these lacey knickers, and that thongs are rather suggestive for all the wrong reasons, but I think I need a short sharp reminder of why I must dress more conservatively.

I think a very firm spanking is in order - both over the knee and bent down touching my toes, this is just the warm up. The hand spanking must be followed by a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I will be available to go over knees in London, Reading and Bedford. Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.

I must learn to dress more appropriately, Sir.

Danielle x x

Unbecoming lacey knickers p1.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Canings from the French Teacher

It seems that good advice has fallen on death ears with Danielle. She was told months ago that her end of year French exam was approaching, but she didn't listen.
    Instead of knuckling down and revision, she decided that her abundance of knowledge of the French knowledge meant she didn't have to turn up to class.

Surprise surprise, the results have come back and she has FAILED. The Academy aren't pleased. They have pleaded with the examination board for another chance.

Determined not to let her throw another chance down the drain, the Academy is looking for external disciplinarians to help Danielle's understanding of French, mainly, if she gets answers wrong, she will get spanked, slippered and caned and caned.

Un, deux, trois, Caning!

As Danielle is Head Girl and used to dealing with other students, she can give you a sore bottom too. She also has other uniforms for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in the London, Woking and Bedford areas.
    Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m

Re: Secretary - Danielle

Once again Danielle has been slacking at work. She hasn't finished half of the reports she has promised to write, and now the deadline has passed.
    During a very important meeting, Danielle managed to get all the information wrong which utterly embarrassed the company. To top things off, she managed to spill water all over sales record, which completely destroyed them.

This sort of behaviour cannot got on any longer. Danielle must be punished and taught that actions have consequences. I suggest that this will be achieved using corporal punishment on her bare backside with a number of implements.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in Birmingham, Gloucester and Bristol
    The venues are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Looking forward to being taught a FIRM lesson

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Taking my Punishment like a bad girl

CORRECTIVE canings and stingy spankings

Dear ITC,
    It seems that my previous spankings have worn off and I have returned to my incorrigible ways.
    I am in need of a sore and stingy lesson, to be inflicted on my bare bottom. My panties should be lowered to my ankles and your hand is applied time and time again until you feel that I have learnt.

After I am warmed up I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I will be available to go over knees in London, Woking and Bedford. Happy to do incalls and outcalls - if you have a location.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Danielle is on her final warning...

It seems that Danielle just doesn't understand how close she is to being sacked. For far too long she has been slacking at work, and that is when she decides to come to work! Always late from dinner breaks, and there always seems to be a reason why she 'forgot' to email important emails and memos.

Her boss cannot take any more!

Danielle's mistakes have already lost the company some very valuable contacts, but now it seems that Danielle has been caught red handed with stealing from the office cash box. She said it was just a loan to tide her over until payday... somehow the boss does not believe this!

Danielle's boss has had to go away unexpectedly on business, he is seeking a firm disciplinarian to implement a course of corporal punishment on her bare backside with a number of implements, including the paddle, strap, tawse, riding crop and cane.

Danielle's boss has seen to it that she will be available to go over knees in London, Reading and Bedford
    The venues are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Please contact me by emailing naughty Danielle on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

IMPORTANT - please do not fall for her tears. She may BEG and PLEAD but she MUST be taught a lesson or lose her job.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    New pics

000.jpg Ouch

0001.jpg What are you waiting for?

011.jpg Doing what I love

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Please Sponsor Me. I am walking 60 miles for The Brain Tumour Charity.

Good morning everyone. My name is Danielle {SpankDanielle}. I am writing on this forum today to seek sponsorship as I am walking 60 miles {100 kilometres} to raise money for charity....yes I am mad!
    A real glutton for punishment, in more ways that just spanking.

The charity which I am supporting is The Brain Tumour Charity, they are a virtually unknown charity that do fantastic work with both brain tumour sufferers and their families, at every stage of the illness. The charity also carry out vital research.

IMG_1330f.jpg IMG_1334f.jpg Pictures of me out doing some training in the sunshine.

I am raising money for this charity as a relative of mine passed away aged 23 after battling a pituitary brain tumour.

Last June, I did a 20 mile sponsored walk raising money for the Motor Neurone Disease and raised 3,160.00 in total. I was sore and crippled for a week, but it was absolutely worth it. I am hoping to raise more this year. I have been spending a lot of time training, which was a bit grim in the cold weather. I have worn in my new walking boots and am ready to take on the challenge!

The sponsored walk is part of the London to Brighton Challenge and takes place on Saturday 23rd May 2015. The walk begins in London and ends near Brighton beach. When I finish the race, I will receive a medal, a certificate of completion and have my photograph taken at the finish line.
    (I have included all of the official information at the bottom of this email).

BRAIN TUMOURS BEWARE, I'm going to walk all over you!

As well as doing the sponsored walk, I have also organised a Sponsored Spanking Party with spankees such as Lola Marie, Josephine Scissons, Dottie and myself. Gorgeous girls with gorgeous bottoms who want a firm spanking...strictly in the name of charity!

The party will be held on Thursday 14th May and Saturday 16th May and will take place in Birmingham and starts at 1.30pm on both days.
    ALL of the proceeds from the party will go to The Brain Tumour Charity.
    It would be great if you could attend and give us all a sore bottom

jos.jpg lola.jpg party dottie.jpg {Josephine, Lola and Dottie}

I really do hope that those reading this consider sponsoring me, as I do believe that this charity needs all the help they can get. The charity receive no funding from the UK government.
    If you would like to sponsor me to do my walk, please message me on British Spanking, email or ring me and I will add you pledge to my sponsorship form.

Now, I better go and put my walking boots on.... just 29 days to go!

Danielle
    spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk
    07763 870 589

Charity information:
    The Brain Tumour Charity Registered office: Hartshead House, 61-65 Victoria Road, Farnborough GU14 7PA.
    Registered Charity No. 1150054 (England and Wales), SC045081 (Scotland)
    Charity website: www.thebraintumourcharity.org
    Events coordinator Jen Boilestad jen.boilestad@thebraintumourcharity.org
    London to Brighton Challenge information www.london2brightonchallenge.com

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Dear British Spanking
    Less than a week until the election and it seems that one of the candidates has been involved in a bit of election fraud. Somehow, Danielle seems to have won by a landslide, 10,000 votes to none. What is most surprising is that in Danielle's constituency, there is only 5,000 people.
    This is obviously a case of election fraud.

The local authorities have come to an agreement, Danielle must submit to a firm punishment in order to correct her incorrigible ways. Little does she know that this is to be inflicted on my bare bottom. Her white panties should be lowered to here ankles, your hand must be applied time and time again until you feel that she has learnt her lesson - not to rig the voting system.

Incase you feel that Danielle is a slow learner, feel free to apply a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes to her brown bottom.

Danielle is more used to inflicting discipline and can give you a sore bottom too. Should it suit your needs, she can wear a school uniform, or dress as a French maid, secretary, nurse for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in London, Woking and Bedford. She is happy to do incalls and outcalls - if you have a location.

The venues that are used are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Please contact this naughty candidate by emailing on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.
    Danielle x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Spanking and Switch Sessions in London, Bedford and Woking this week

It seems that good advice has fallen on death ears with Danielle. She was told months ago that her end of year French exam was approaching, but she didn't listen.
    Instead of knuckling down and revision, she decided that her abundance of knowledge of the French knowledge meant she didn't have to turn up to class.

Surprise surprise, the results have come back and she has FAILED. The Academy aren't pleased. They have pleaded with the examination board for another chance.

Determined not to let her throw another chance down the drain, the Academy is looking for external disciplinarians to help Danielle's understanding of French, mainly, if she gets answers wrong, she will get spanked, slippered and caned and caned.

Un, deux, trois, Caning!

As Danielle is Head Girl and used to dealing with other students, she can give you a sore bottom too. She also has other uniforms for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in the London, Woking and Bedford areas.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Once again it seems that Danielle has been rooting through her Mother's purse. This has happened one time too many this year.
    It started off with small amounts, needless to say her mother felt quite embarrassed when she went to pay for her groceries in the supermarket, only to find that ALL of her money had been stolen.

Danielle is always full of excuses, let see what she has to say about this!

She was warned the last time that if she was caught stealing again, she would have a very LONG and HARD trip over the knee. It seems that that time has come.

Danielle's mother is seeking a disciplinarian to ensure that Danielle remembers how girls should behave. Danielle must be spanked, slippered and strapped and caned.
    She must be reduced to tears and made to apologise for her recent act of light-fingeredness. Danielle's mother would like the disciplinarian that is going to leave a lasting impression on Danielle, not just something that will wear off in a week or two. She must be unable to sit on her bottom comfortably for a good time yet!

Danielle will be available to go over knees in Birmingham and Bristol.

Danielle's frustrated Mother

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Seeking a Schoolroom Spanking with a Strict Headmaster

Stern Headmaster and Naughty 6th form girl
    Only 4 weeks into the beginning of a new term and the headmaster has been troubled with a certain young lady's deteriorating behaviour. He has been sent reports by teachers for all kind of misdemeanors: truanting, not handing in homework, rudeness to teachers. Whenever she is in his office, she just rolls her eyes and pleads that it won't happen again. To make matters worse, on the way to detention that same student managed to get themselves into a fight.

Enough is enough. He cannot let this sort of behaviour go unpunished. No longer can he risk being perceived as weak. Now is the time when he will take matters in hand - quite literally. Corporal punishment is only reserved for the naughtiest of students, and the way things are going, she will quickly become the naughtiest student in the school - unless he gives her the spanking she deserves!

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    New pictures
    3a.jpg Wave your bottom in the air, like you just don't care

3b.jpg Waiting for the cane!

3c.jpg Taking a run up...

3d.jpg A big ugly bruise above my beautiful cane stripes

3e.jpg Parental Advisory. Explicit Lyrics

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Naughty brown bottom in dire need of Discipline

You just can't take Danielle anywhere.....

Danielle has recently returned from a school trip to Australia. It seems she did not realise that she must be on her best behaviour whilst there. Not wanting to impress, she herself in a lot of trouble, the list is a mile long.

Danielle's deteriorating behaviour is causing great concern to the stern headmaster. She has only been back two minutes, yet he has received reports by teachers for all kind of misdemeanors: truanting, not handing in homework, rudeness to teachers. Whenever she is in his office, she just rolls her eyes and pleads that it won't happen again. To make matters worse, on the way to detention she managed to get herself into a fight.

She was warned the last time that if she was caught in troubl again, she would have a very LONG and HARD trip over the knee. It seems that that time has come. Danielle must be spanked, slippered and strapped and caned.

Corporal punishment is only reserved for the naughtiest of students, and the way things are going, she will quickly become the naughtiest student in the school - unless he gives her the spanking, cropping, tawsing, strapping AND caning she deserves!

As Danielle is Head Girl and used to dealing with other naughty students, she can give you a sore bottom too! She also has other uniforms for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in the London, Woking and Bedford areas. Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.
    The venues that used are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Danielle's frustrated Headmaster

New images
    france (1) - Copy.jpg france (3).jpg france (2).jpg france (14) - Copy.jpg france (11).jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Dear British Spanking

My name is Danielle. I am a spankee who switches. I like nothing more than the feel of a nice hot bottom, and some nice stripes across my bottom cheeks.

I have recently been away in Australia. In keeping with the locals, I got up to no good. To say Australians don't know real discipline is putting it politely, my behaviour has so gar gone unpunished. On that basis, I am long overdue a good bare bottom hiding!
    I need the badness beaten out of me.

My favourite position is over the knee, though I do like the wheelbarrow position and bending over touching toes. I can take a good amount of implements after I am warmed up with a thorough hand spanking. I particularly enjoy the leather strap, tawse, paddle, riding crop, belt and slipper. Last but by no means least, I do like the cane, given in rounds of six of course.

For the next three weeks, I am available to go across knees {or put people over my knee....} in Birmingham, Bristol and Gloucester. The venues I use are all fully equipped with spanking implements, though I will consider outcalls if you have a suitable location.
    Let the fun begin.

I enjoy role play such as school themed, secretarial, nurse, French maid etc during spanking and have costumes to make this more realistic.

If you have any questions or would like to make appointment please get in touch by emailing me at spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Lets get spanking
    Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    For the attention of Headmasters and Disciplinarians

Please accept this as formal notification of Danielle's upcoming detention in Brighton and Hastings, West Sussex. This will take place from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd August.

This is a result of Danielle's poor attitude and unacceptable behaviour, the teaching staff feel a simple telling off and slap on the wrist will not suffice. In line with the prestigious boarding school's disciplinary guidelines and code of conduct - corporal punishment is now going to be administered. The teaching staff feel this has been long overdue and richly deserved.

Danielle is disruptive in the classroom, her work is poor. She are disrespectful to staff and nasty to other girls - it goes without saying that she has been caught fighting umpteen times. There is unacceptable graffiti on her desk and in the toilets in her handwriting. All of the staff are at the end of their tether and nothing seems to be getting through to this reprobate. Infact she seems to consider the prospect of punishment to be one big joke...little does she know what's coming!!

Danielle needs her skirt lifted. Her knickers will then be lowered. Corporal punishment will be administered traditionally on her bottom, yes on the bare!

Do not let her stand under until her bottom is bright red and you hand is red raw. A good dose of the strap, slipper, paddle and riding crop is highly recommended for this continual poor behaviour. The punishment will then conclude with Danielle bent over the school desk for the cane, 12 minimum. The final amount depend on her co-operation and genuine remorse. Danielle cannot leave without a very sore bottom and should have great difficulty in sitting down afterwards and maybe a little tearful. It will not be pleasant! But she only has herself to blame.

-----------------
    Hello everyone. I am looking forward to receiving a firm spanking in Brighton and Hastings, West Sussex next weekend.

I enjoy role play such as school themed, secretarial, nurse, French maid etc during spanking and have costumes to make this more realistic.

If you have any questions or would like to make appointment please get in touch by emailing me at spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Let the red bottoms commence!
    Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m

For the attention of Headmasters and Disciplinarians:

I have been quite naughty recently {that isn't new}, but what is new is my two new canes. Both are very nice and leave beautiful nice stripes across my brown bottom.

I am hoping to meet someone who is going to help me break the canes in. They both make a fantastic noise when swished through the air.

Before receiving a good dose of the cane, I need my skirt lifted. My knickers will then be lowered. Corporal punishment will be administered traditionally on my bottom, yes on the bare! I must admit, I do enjoy a good hand spanking, as well as the strap, slipper, paddle and riding crop.
    I have been VERY naughty am I am totally DESERVING of this punishment. Do not spare the rod!

The punishment will then conclude with me bent over the school desk for the cane, 12 minimum.

I would like a very sore bottom and should have great difficulty in sitting down afterwards.

-----------------
    Hello everyone. As you can see from the above, I am in dire need of a strict disciplinarian to administer a good hard spanking to my naughty brown bottom. I am hoping you like my new canes.

I am happy to switch if any naughty boys need a spanking also.

As well as school scenes, I enjoy other role plays such as , secretarial, nurse, French maid etc during spanking and have costumes to make this more realistic.

I am able to meet you in the Birmingham, Bristol and Bedford areas at discrete venues I use, though I do do outcalls if you have a suitable location and can bring quite a few implements along too. The venues I use are very well equipped with both spanking implements and spanking furniture.

Danielle

father5.jpg

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Dear Sirs.

I been busy recently getting into various kinds of trouble. I realise now that my last spanking has warned off, my body is now itching to feel the warmth of a loving hand.

I like nothing more than the thud of strap against skin, the sting of the cane feeling like a bite. I like nothing more than placing my body over a chair or a sofa, bottom high in the area, waiting to receive the next round of punishment.

I am able to do sessions in Birmingham, Bristol and Bedford. I use very good venues in these areas that are well equipped with both implements and spanking furniture. I am willing to meet you at a location of your choosing if you know of somewhere suitable

I enjoy hand spanking a lot and my favourite position is OTK on the bare bottom, panties around the ankles. I also enjoy the wheelbarrow position.

After a good hand spanking to warm me up, I like to receive a good dose of the strap, slipper, paddle and riding crop, last but by no means least the cane.

Though I really like having my bottom reddened, I am happy to return the favour and give any naughty boys a spanking.

As well as school related role plays, I enjoy secretarial, nurse, French maid etc during spanking and have costumes to make this more realistic.

Danielle