Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Please sponsor me! I am walking 60 miles for Prostate Cancer UK

Hello British Spanking, my name is Danielle

I am writing on my thread today because, on bank holiday weekend next month – Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August 2016 - I am walking 60 miles {100 kilometres} to raise money for charity.

Yes I am mad and did not learn from my sprained ankle last year!

The charity which I am supporting this year is Prostate Cancer UK, who are quite unknown and receive very little coverage in the media. I am supporting this particular charity this year as they do fantastic work with both prostate cancer sufferers and their families, as well as this they also carry out vital research.

https://dub129.afx.ms/att/GetInline....f86&oneredir=1

https://dub129.afx.ms/att/GetInline....07d&oneredir=1
    {about to go training in my shirt and Spank Me shorts}

Supporting this particular charity is very important to me as my Grandfather {who has now passed} contracted a very aggressive form of Prostate Cancer when I was very young. Had this not been diagnosed at the time it was – he would have died within a year. Had he not been operated on straight away – he would have died within a year.

Last May, I did a 60 mile sponsored walk raising money for The Brain Tumour Charity and raised £6,250.00 in total. I was sore and crippled for a week, but it was absolutely worth it. I am hoping to raise more this year. I have been spending a lot of time training recently – made easier with the warm weather we have had recently.

The sponsored walk is part of the South Coast Challenge and takes place on Saturday 27th August 2016. The walk begins in Eastbourne, East Sussex, along the South Downs and ends in Arundel, West Sussex. When I finish the race, I will receive a medal, a certificate of completion and have my photograph taken at the finish line.

PROSTATE CANCER BEWARE, I'm going to walk all over you!

I have also organised a commercial party where all the proceeds will go to Prostate Cancer UK. Please get in touch for more details about this.

If you would like to sponsor me to do my walk, please email or ring me and I will add your pledge to my sponsorship form

Now, I better go and put my walking boots on.... just 5 weeks to go! Wish me luck! Pray to whoever your God is that I finish unscathed! A swollen ankle is a lot worse than a sore bum.

Danielle
    spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk
    07763 870 589

Charity information:

Prostate Cancer UK
    Registered charity number in England and Wales (1005541) and in Scotland (SC039332).
    Registered office: Fourth floor, The Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QN
    Charity website: www.prostatecanceruk.org
    Events coordinator Ms Bardha Krasniqi - bardha.krasniqi@prostatecanceruk.org

South Coast Challenge information www.southcoastchallenge.com

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Pictures for my charity walk
    DSC_0090 dani.jpg DSC_0091 dani (1).jpg

Time Online
    8 h 36 m
    Be nice to spank you in those white shorts

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Dear Sirs.

I been busy recently getting into various kinds of trouble. I realise now that my last spanking has warned off, my body is now itching to feel the warmth of a loving hand.

I like nothing more than the thud of strap against skin, the sting of the cane feeling like a bite. I like nothing more than placing my body over a chair or a sofa, bottom high in the area, waiting to receive the next round of punishment.

I am able to do sessions in Birmingham and Bedford. I use very good venues in these areas that are well equipped with both implements and spanking furniture. I am willing to meet you at a location of your choosing if you know of somewhere suitable

I enjoy hand spanking a lot and my favourite position is OTK on the bare bottom, panties around the ankles. I also enjoy the wheelbarrow position.

After a good hand spanking to warm me up, I like to receive a good dose of the strap, slipper, paddle and riding crop, last but by no means least the cane.

Though I really like having my bottom reddened, I am happy to return the favour and give any naughty boys a spanking.

As well as school related role plays, I enjoy secretarial, nurse, French maid etc during spanking and have costumes to make this more realistic.

If you have any questions or would like to make appointment please get in touch by emailing me at spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Let the red bottoms commence!
    Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Discipline in Dorset for disobedient Danielle. Jan 19th - 22nd. Bournemouth and Poole

Hello British Spanking

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2017 will be nice and stingy for you all.

My name is Danielle. I am coming to Dorset from Thursday 19th to Sunday 21st January 2017 .

I have been told that disciplinarians on the South Coast are particularly mean. Is this true I wonder???, I am looking forward to going across a few knees whilst I am there. I will have lots of implements with me to ensure I have learnt my lesson.

My Headmaster wrote the report below about my behaviour at the Academy so far this year:

To whoever it may concern

Re: Pupil - Danielle

I am sorry to report that one of our senior 6th form girls has been reported by staff for the misbehaving in school. As this is the second time this term, it is school regulation that the following punishments must be administered during an after school detention session

1} Talking in class - spanking

2} Being rude to teachers - spanking and slipper

3} Mocking the headteacher - slipper and strap

4} Bullying of younger pupils and stealing their money - riding crop and strap

5} Setting off the fire alarm during exams - cane

We are seeking a firm headmaster to punish this wayward girl. Despite these recent 'lapses in judgement' we consider Danielle to be a bright young girl.. We hope that a punishment session now will prevent further transgressions down the line.

Please contact me by emailing me on British Spanking, or through my email spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading
    Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Spanking Sessions in Birmingham and Bedford for disobedient Danielle

Please sir, I am sorry… let me prove it!?!?!

Once again, Danielle has been caught breaking the rules.
    She was warned less than a month ago about this, but – as per – it was in one ear and out the other. Now Danielle is stood with a pout on her face in the boss’ office waiting to find out if she has infact lost her job. The boss isn’t used to giving out third and fourth warnings.

It seem Danielle just has an inability to arrive by 9am…then leave at 5pm… and have a lunch break of an hour. Most worryingly, after a spot audit, it now transpires that money has gone missing from the petty cash draw. It seems that this has been £100.00 each week, for the past three months… which strangely coincides with Danielle coming back to the office {after her 90 minute lunch break} with armfuls of Debenhams bags….
    Danielle had been asking for a pay rise for quite some time, it now seems that she gave herself a pay rise unofficially, by stealing. The amount believe to have been stolen is £1200.00 – quite a lot of money indeed!
    The boss would rather avoid the hassle of having the police involved, for Danielle to be handed a ridiculously small fine by the court system. Instead, he has asked that we place this advert on his behalf to find a rather firm master who can well and truly take this madam in hand.
    Let us clarify. Danielle must be truly remorseful for what she has done. We will expect to see proof that she has been dealt with effectively, anything less than 6 white stripes on her bottom will be considered lacking. Danielle must be tearful, and will be expected to write a letter of apology. She will then have to display her bottom to the other members of the office, and should they deem that her bottom hasn’t quite been paddled or slippered enough – the punishment will have to resume from the beginning!

I will be available to meet you in Birmingham and Bedford. I am happy to travel.
    Happy to do incalls at venues or I will do outcalls if you have a location.
    The venues that I use are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Looking forward to being taught a FIRM lesson

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    20170203_151339[1](1).jpgOne word comes to mind with Danielle hunt - Discipline.
    And lots of it.

Danielle is a cheeky little mare who is in need of a firm hand, followed by a strap and cane.

Danielle has done lots to warrant a trip across the knee, and it can only be assumed that her list of misdemeanors will carry on growing should she be allowed to carry on without punishment.

There has even been suggestions that she deliberately gets into trouble because she actually enjoys spanking.

Heaven forbid!

Very soon, Danielle is going to pay the price for her misdemeanors, either by getting a firm spanking or a trip before the courts.
    Her bottom was going to sting after this!

----

I will be available to meet you in Birmingham and Bedford. I am happy to travel.
    The venues that I use are very discrete and have a good supply of implements, though you are welcome to bring your own also.

Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Ps.
    I hope you like my new picture. A very sore bottom indeed.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Please sir, I am sorry… let me prove it!?!?!

Once again, Danielle has been caught breaking the rules.
    She was warned less than a month ago about this, but – as per – it was in one ear and out the other. Now Danielle is stood with a pout on her face in the boss’ office waiting to find out if she has infact lost her job. The boss isn’t used to giving out third and fourth warnings.

It seem Danielle just has an inability to arrive by 9am…then leave at 5pm… and have a lunch break of an hour. Most worryingly, after a spot audit, it now transpires that money has gone missing from the petty cash draw. It seems that this has been £100.00 each week, for the past three months… which strangely coincides with Danielle coming back to the office {after her 90 minute lunch break} with armfuls of Debenhams bags….
    Danielle had been asking for a pay rise for quite some time, it now seems that she gave herself a pay rise unofficially, by stealing. The amount believe to have been stolen is £1200.00 – quite a lot of money indeed!
    The boss would rather avoid the hassle of having the police involved, for Danielle to be handed a ridiculously small fine by the court system. Instead, he has asked that we place this advert on his behalf to find a rather firm master who can well and truly take this madam in hand.
    Let us clarify. Danielle must be truly remorseful for what she has done. We will expect to see proof that she has been dealt with effectively, anything less than 6 white stripes on her bottom will be considered lacking. Danielle must be tearful, and will be expected to write a letter of apology. She will then have to display her bottom to the other members of the office, and should they deem that her bottom hasn’t quite been paddled or slippered enough – the punishment will have to resume from the beginning!

I will be available to meet you in London, Birmingham, and Bedford. I am happy to travel.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    A Hairbrushing in Hull for disobedient Danielle. Discipline in Hull this Thursday to Saturday. 23rd to 25th March 2017.

Hello British Spanking

My name is Danielle. I am coming to Hull from Thursday 23rd to Saturday 25th March 2017 .

I have been told that disciplinarians in the North East don't take no for an answer!
    Is this true I wonder??? I am looking forward to going across a few knees whilst I am there. I will have lots of implements with me to ensure I have learnt my lesson.

My Headmaster wrote the report below about my behaviour at the Academy so far this year:

To whoever it may concern

Re: Pupil - Danielle

I am sorry to report that one of our senior 6th form girls has been reported by staff for the misbehaving in school. As this is the second time this term, it is school regulation that the following punishments must be administered during an after school detention session

1} Talking in class - spanking

2} Being rude to teachers - spanking and slipper

3} Mocking the headteacher - slipper and strap

4} Bullying of younger pupils and stealing their money - riding crop and strap

5} Setting off the fire alarm during exams - cane

We are seeking a firm headmaster to punish this wayward girl. Despite these recent 'lapses in judgement' we consider Danielle to be a bright young girl.. We hope that a punishment session now will prevent further transgressions down the line.

Please contact me by emailing me on British Spanking, or through my email spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Thank you for reading
    Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Danielle has cheeked the teachers one too many times and now she is for it. She has been taken to task over a number of misdeeds including swearing, not hanging in homework and fighting, and yet she keep on getting in trouble.

The Headmaster has placed her across his knee twice this term. The Headmaster now realises that the hand is not sufficient to correct Danielle's ways, she needs the taste of a size 13 gym slipper, rubber sole.
    That will really make her cheeks redden as she pleads for mercy.

Danielle has been threatened with the cane one too many times, the school now believes that she thinks she is above caning. A number of teachers that she has insulted think she is very deserving of 12 nice stripes across her backside,

As Danielle is Head Girl and used to dealing with other students, she can give you a sore bottom too. She also has other uniforms for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in Central London, Woking and Bedford.

Happy to do incalls and outcalls if you have a location.

Looking forward to going across your knee soon!

Danielle

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Spanking and Switch Sessions in Birmingham and Bedford this week.It seems that good advice has fallen on death ears with Danielle. She was told months ago that her end of year French exam was approaching, but she didn't listen.
    Instead of knuckling down and revision, she decided that her abundance of knowledge of the French knowledge meant she didn't have to turn up to class.

Surprise surprise, the results have come back and she has FAILED. The Academy aren't pleased. They have pleaded with the examination board for another chance.

Determined not to let her throw another chance down the drain, the Academy is looking for external disciplinarians to help Danielle's understanding of French, mainly, if she gets answers wrong, she will get spanked, slippered and caned and caned.

Un, deux, trois, Caning!

As Danielle is Head Girl and used to dealing with other students, she can give you a sore bottom too. She also has other uniforms for role play.

Danielle will be available to go over knees in Birmingham and Bedford areas.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Seeking a Tyneside tanning on my bottom

Newcastle Spanking and Switch Sessions. Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th June 2017.

I am very excited to be coming to Newcastle soon. I will be there from Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th June 2017.

I will be available for sound punishment during those dates. I will be using a domestic setting which is in Newcastle city centre, perfect for the lowering of white panties and the squeals of delight during spanking fun.

I enjoy a prolonged hand spanking to warm up my bottom and to show me who is in charge. He who wields the paddle must be respected! After that, my panties must be lowered to my ankles as my bottom is warmed by a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop. Last but by no means least I need very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I will have lots of implements with me, you are welcome to bring your own also.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a red bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits that can be used for role play.

Happy to provide more information. Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    CARDIFF, Wales spanking sessions with Danielle. Fri 14th and Sat 15th July.

Hello British Spanking.

I am hoping that there are some Welsh spankees out there who would be able to lend a hand and take care of my bratty behavior?

I will be visiting Cardiff, Wales soon. I'll be there on Friday 14th and Saturdays 15th July. Those dates are definite, though there is a possibility I might be there Thurs 13th (unlucky for some!!!) and Sunday 16th July also.

I will have all my implements with me....straps, tawses, paddles, riding crops, canes etc. All you'll need to bring along is a firm hand and a desire to see me punished!

I am happy to do role ply - school girl, French maid, secretarial etc. I also have a new pair of pyjamas that need 'breaking in'.
    Happy to switch if you would like to do that too.

Please contact me by ringing 07763 870 589 (withheld numbers will be ignored), or emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to go across you're knees soon.

Just to be clear, I speak absolutely no Welsh.

Danielle xx

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Spanking and Switch Sessions in Birmingham and Bedford for the next two weeks

It seems that good advice has fallen on death ears with Danielle. She was told months ago that her end of year French exam was approaching, but she didn't listen.
    Instead of knuckling down and revision, she decided that her abundance of knowledge of the French knowledge meant she didn't have to turn up to class.

Surprise surprise, the results have come back and she has FAILED. The Academy aren't pleased. They have pleaded with the examination board for another chance.

Determined not to let her throw another chance down the drain, the Academy is looking for external disciplinarians to help Danielle's understanding of French, mainly, if she gets answers wrong, she will get spanked, slippered and caned and caned.

Un, deux, trois, Caning!

Danielle will be available to go over knees in Birmingham and Bristol areas.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Spanking and caning sessions in Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne on Monday 31st July 2017

CORRECTIVE canings and stingy spankings

It seems that my previous spankings have worn off and I have returned to my incorrigible ways. I am in need of a sore and stingy lesson, to be inflicted on my bare bottom. My panties should be lowered to my ankles and your hand is applied time and time again until you feel that I have learnt.

After I am warmed up I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play.

I will be available to go over knees in Brighton, Hastings and Eastbourne.
    Please be aware that I can only offer an in-call location in Brighton. I am happy to do outcalls if you have a location.

Danielle x x

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Caught red handed, or should I say chalk handed

All the pupils arrived to class for the first day of term, eager to show off their new haircuts and new stationary... all except for one.

It seems that Danielle thought something was rather funny before she even walked through the school gates.

When the teachers opened the doors to their classrooms, they suddenly realised what it was.... On all of the chalkboards, in all 30 classrooms, there were rather rude statements and drawings.

"Headmaster's suck balls"
    "Miss Jones is old and smells"
    "Miss Harper can't teach to save her life"
    "Down with spanking"

And these were some of the more tame slogans. We won't go into what the drawings depicted.

The headmaster has checked the records, and confirmed with the teachers that the only person to get in trouble with all three teachers is none other than young Danielle Hunt. A promising student, if only she would actually apply herself and stop misbehaving. She might think its funny that she is the student most often in detention {it's almost like a second home...she says} but her teachers don't.

How she managed to break into the school is something that requires further investigation, but for now her teachers and Headmaster have agreed that she needs a trip across the gym horse, panties pulled down to her ankles, bottom pushed out as far as it will go, and the a size 13 gym slipper applied multiple times.

Do not skimp on the punishment. One must bear in mind that Danielle has shown no remorse of any kind.

----

Danielle will be available to meet you in London {Central} and Birmingham. I am also happy to travel.

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m

Spanking sessions in Dublin, Ireland. October 16th - 18th

Dublin, Ireland Spanking and Switch Sessions. Monday 16th - Wednesday 18th October 2017

Spanking and Switch Sessions in Dublin, Ireland

Hello Irish Spankers of British Spanking, I will be coming to Dublin shortly. I have heard that Irish spankers are the best around...is this true I wonder. I must come and find out!

It goes without saying that I need a trip across the knee. I need to be taught a firm lesson.
    I will be there from Monday 16th - Wednesday 18th October 2017 and I will only be in Dublin.
    I would love to go across a knee or two whilst I am there .

I have a very firm bottom that needs to be warmed by a good hand spanking. I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper and cane! I'll have all of these and more with me.

The venue I use will be in the centre of Dublin.
    Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 44 07763870589 - withheld numbers will be ignored
    Danielle

(please note that a deposit will be required)

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Caught red handed, or should I say chalk handed

All the pupils arrived to class for the first day of term, eager to show off their new haircuts and new stationary... all except for one.

It seems that Danielle thought something was rather funny before she even walked through the school gates.

When the teachers opened the doors to their classrooms, they suddenly realised what it was.... On all of the chalkboards, in all 30 classrooms, there were rather rude statements and drawings.

"Headmaster's suck balls"
    "Miss Jones is old and smells"
    "Miss Harper can't teach to save her life"
    "Down with spanking"

And these were some of the more tame slogans. We won't go into what the drawings depicted.

The headmaster has checked the records, and confirmed with the teachers that the only person to get in trouble with all three teachers is none other than young Danielle Hunt. A promising student, if only she would actually apply herself and stop misbehaving. She might think its funny that she is the student most often in detention {it's almost like a second home...she says} but her teachers don't.

How she managed to break into the school is something that requires further investigation, but for now her teachers and Headmaster have agreed that she needs a trip across the gym horse, panties pulled down to her ankles, bottom pushed out as far as it will go, and the a size 13 gym slipper applied multiple times.

Do not skimp on the punishment. One must bear in mind that Danielle has shown no remorse of any kind.

----

Danielle will be available to meet you in London {Central}, Reading and Woking. I am also happy to travel.

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    OVER the desk for 6 of the BEST

All girls need to learn the hard way!

At the end of the day, Danielle has found herself stood outside the Headmaster's Office. She nervously knocks on the door - white sheet of paper in hand. She cannot help but stroke her bottom for she knows what she is in store for...
    She hopes the cane won't be felt through her thick woolen school skirt.

It's a cold day outside, but her bottom will be red raw by time she leaves the office. The sooner the better, she hopes.

The letter that she holds lists a description of the disruptive acts she has committed throughout the day.
    Danielle knows that she is to receive an over the knee spanking at the very least, she just hopes that the headmaster will take mercy on her and not give her 6 of the best - as he promised last time!

The letter says that she has committed the following offences:

-Failing to complete two homework assignments in Maths

-Regularly talking in class; not paying attention

-Distracting other pupils

-Mocking the teacher

-Copying another pupil's homework and passing it off as her own

Before lunch, Danielle's English teacher had recommended the 12 strokes of the paddle. However later in Science class, Danielle was caught committing the final three offences.

Very soon, Danielle is going to pay the price for her misdemeanors.
    Her poor bottom was going to sting after this!

----

I will be available to meet you in Central London and Birmingham.
    I am happy to travel.

Danielle x x

------------------------

Time Online
    3 d 8 h 33 m
    Hello, Danielle, did you appear in some clips for Miss Svenson recently that involved slippering and caning?

Time Online
    3 d 15 h 23 m
    Love this... you have a great bottom for a trip over the knee

Time Online
    44 d 16 h 13 m
    wow timmy didnt think u would ever get that deperate to pay for it
    The early bird catches the worm. but the second mouse gets the cheese

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Quote Originally Posted by A Cumbrian View Post
    Hello, Danielle, did you appear in some clips for Miss Svenson recently that involved slippering and caning?
    Yes I did.
    I hope to be seeing her again before the end of the year xx

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic brat View Post
    wow timmy didnt think u would ever get that deperate to pay for it
    @Angelic Brat.
    Is it really your job to question why anyone would choose to pay for a spanking session?
    Whether you know this man or not is irrelevant, it is his choice at the end of the day and members of this site are able to advertise commercially.

I would have expected a better comment from a moderator.

Time Online
    44 d 16 h 13 m
    well im not actuallly a moderator thank god. and you prostituting your arse out i find quite a good idea really good on ya hun im sure tim will love it

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    well im not actuallly a moderator thank god. and you prostituting your arse out i find quite a good idea really good on ya hun im sure tim will love it
    Angelic Brat
    Your status clearly says your a chatroom moderator.

What I choose to do with my body is NONE of your business.

Who Tim, or anyone else decides to pay, and for what service, is NONE of your business.

Now get off your high horse before I throw you off of it.

Time Online
    44 d 16 h 13 m
    Sorry if i hit a nerve there wasnt on purpose i just think being a pro sub is really cool . And guess this keeps your ad in the news feed so alls good. Lets hope tims student loan covers your fees

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Sorry if i hit a nerve there wasnt on purpose i just think being a pro sub is really cool . And guess this keeps your ad in the news feed so alls good. Lets hope tims student loan covers your fees
    Let's hope that all the men reading this aren't put off by you sharing your dirty laundry in public.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but when I hear about a vindictive little troll such as yourself, it makes me want to run for the hills.

Now, why don't you and Tim take whatever problems you have OFFline and leave the adults to continue enjoying this website

Time Online
    3 d 15 h 23 m
    It's funny but I never actually approached you to spank you... just said you had a good ass for it ��

Time Online
    9 d 19 h 58 m
    Bottom of the Class detention sessions in Basingstoke, Hampshire and nearby areas.

Friday 19th and Saturday 20th January

It would seem that I am beginning to enjoy public spankings given to me by my teachers in front of other class mates during assembly. I have been taken to task over a number of misdeeds, and yet I keep on getting in trouble.

The headmaster places me across his knee, there are a few chuckles of laughter from the students in the front row. They all go deathly quiet as his hand makes contact with my bottom cheek. It sounds extremely loud, but that is only the beginning...

I can feel my cheeks beginning to redden, and not just on my bottom.

What the headmaster doesn't realise is that I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play.

I will be available to go over knees in the Basingstoke, Hampshire on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th January .

Danielle x x