Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    Wow Lensman,
    I am glad that l am not your secretary !!

LESLEY

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Excellent work there sir dealing with her poor work in just the right way! What a might fine bottom and legs the secretary has and what lovely shiny sheer black tights she has picked to wear to her disciplinary meeting

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    Well,
    l wouldn't have an issue with my boss caning me if my work wasn't up to standard if l was a secretary.

LESLEY

Time Online
    3 d 23 h 56 m
    Another great set of photos. Hope there are more to come in the series and we see the final result on her lovely bare bum

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    Yes, these are all lovely images, back-to-school and lensman102. Thank you.

Tights and socks - you know I don't think I've seen that very much before.
    Not sure who the model 'M-B-A' is - but she looks adorable. Love her sweet round bottom, 'chunky' thighs (in the very nicest possible way, of course) and curves.
    Maybe my memory plays tricks here also - but, in my experience anyway, most younger women at least, tend to wear (or, again, used to) their tights under rather than over their panties? Has there been a change of fashion here,
    or has the reverse dress habit one now sees quite a lot on spanking sites (when tights are worn) become more common for some other reason?
    Wonder how I missed this thread before - or is it simply that it has only just been 'bumped up' (so to speak) just recently?
    Thanks a lot anyway. Do keep it coming!

- bluemagic
    "Shoot for the moon - even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars"
    (Attrib: Les Brown (b. 1945), former US politician, author, radio & media presenter and motivational speaker. After the self-help book 'Live Your Dreams' (first pub. 1992)).

'Be kind to the people you meet on the way up ... 'cos you meet the same people on the way down again'. (Exact source unknown - but gen. attributed to a number of 'wily old celebrities' in the world of entertainment).

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugna View Post
    Another great set of photos. Hope there are more to come in the series and we see the final result on her lovely bare bum
    I'm sorry to say that on this occasion her bottom remained covered. I don't know what I was thinking !! Even the tights didn't come down - but watch this space.
    There are plans afoot with her colleague who has picked up some of her poor standards.

Time Online
    3 d 23 h 56 m
    Like the sound of your plan. Hope you deal with both of them properly. Best wishes

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Sounds fun! Maybe both ladies will report for the cane and as thief skirts are lifted we discover sheer tights minus any knickers ;-/

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    We wait with happy anticipaton!!
    (Attrib: Les Brown (b. 1945), former US politician, author, radio & media presenter and motivational speaker. After the self-help book 'Live Your Dreams' (first pub. 1992)).

'Be kind to the people you meet on the way up ... 'cos you meet the same people on the way down again'. (Exact source unknown - but gen. attributed to a number of 'wily old celebrities' in the world of entertainment).

Time Online
    31 d 9 h 32 m
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemagic View Post
    Maybe my memory plays tricks here also - but, in my experience anyway, most younger women at least, tend to wear (or, again, used to) their tights under rather than over their panties? Has there been a change of fashion here,

- bluemagic
    Superwoman still wears her knickers over her tights

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Excellent, send her to the study right now for a good spanking and caning!

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    Tights under knickers ???
    Oh god no, well l couldn't wear my tights like that, it wouldn't feel right.

LESLEY

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Even better is tights and no knickers .... Now maybe you could wear them that way?

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    I s'pose, but even then, that wouldn't feel right I don't think. Well l have never done that either.

LESLEY

Time Online
    31 d 9 h 32 m
    What difference does it make ?

They're both coming down.

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    Noooo,
    not everyone would pull them BOTH down ?

LESLEY

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    Quote Originally Posted by smartarse View Post
    Superwoman still wears her knickers over her tights
    That's true, smartarse - so does Superman - lol!

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Quote Originally Posted by smartarse View Post
    What difference does it make ?

They're both coming down.
    And spanks over tights stings more than bare often plus it holds the heat in

Time Online
    22 d 9 h 44 m

Knickers and Tights

I regularly both spank and cane women who come to me for various disciplines which require either hand or impliment. We always start off with the spanking over the skirt. Once warmed up, then the skirt is lifted, often to reveal knickers worn over the tights. As we proceed the knickers are pulled down and the spanking continues over the tights.We then lower the tights to the top of the thighs to reveal another pair of knickers worn under the tights. As we continue with the spanking, the final session is with knickers pulled down to the tights for a bare bottom spanking.I have been told by many of the Spankees that these four distinctive phases of the discipline both heighten the anticipation and the feel effect they encounter as the spanking so progresses.The same effect is gained regardless of whether I spank them with my hand, or paddle, hairbrush or cane. However this is not the case when I discipline in a similar fashion with the woman wearing stockings and suspenders.A very interesting conclusion to be reached for the Spanker.

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    There are ways of getting 'tights' marks on the lady's bottom when spanking, with certain implements anyway, by spanking over tights. But you won't see these very clearly, of course, until or unless the tights come down evetually also. Although whether you, or the bottom or sub, actually like to make (and see, and feel) these marks is, I guess, up for discussion here ...

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m

Another Set for your enjoyment. Part 1

Well, this little minx was late home from college, with no good excuse. So if the Principal couldn't keep her in order, then I would have to. This was a long overdue caning, and I really should have taken some advice from back-to-school, as he seems quite experienced at chastising college types. I think he'll approve though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 12 m
    Wow,
    Caned just for being late home, OMG u r strict !!

LESLEY

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Excellent and just what a naughty girl deserves!! Good to,see she is suitably dressed to attend college more young ladies could observe such fine wearing of tights I feel!

Here, there and everywhere but happily back in London now.
    Time Online
    13 d 14 h 24 m
    Excellent pictures
    Bottoms up!

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    I agree. Great stuff. Thanks lensman102.

Time Online
    4 d 22 h 28 m
    Fine images

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m

College Girl Part 2

Here's a few more pics of that little minx. Please comment on them if you like them ( or if you don't!). The cane was put to good use here...and the barely black tights were a bit of a nice change from my fav tan.

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m

And Part 3

Having listened to comments on previous threads, some of you are going to like these. Tights pulled up for further caning over them. Please comment - its encouraging for all posters on this thread to know we're getting it right!

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Back-to-school View Post
    In these pictures m-b-a is wearing grey tights to match her skirt.

(Also, often with canings m-b-a sometimes gets the slipper across the tops of her legs).

Anyway, here are the pictures :-

Never been a fan of grey tights until I saw these pics. I'm now a convert! Very nice indeed - just love those big white knicks. keep the pics rolling in won't you.

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Back-to-school View Post
    We've decided to tweak the title a little. We hope it meets with your approval.

Our first set of pictures were taken during september. M-B-A is waring light tan tights

Here they are :-

I thought I'd commented on these before, but I can't see it. You produce some very appealing pics sir. Its a shame that despite 700+ views so few people comment or thank you for them. THANK YOUUUUUU !

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Lensman102

these latest pictures are fab!!! Thank you for a delightful collection! The nice stripes once the bottom is bared are then further enhanced once those tights are back up,with knickers down!!! I am a big fan of both nearly Black and Tan tights and with a Young lady as delightful as this modelling them complete with stripes all I can say is WOW!

Time Online
    30 d 16 h 35 m
    Thank you so much for the pictures. Here's to your next set.
    "It's better to burn out than it is to rust"

Time Online
    3 d 23 h 56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by lensman102 View Post
    Having listened to comments on previous threads, some of you are going to like these. Tights pulled up for further caning over them. Please comment - its encouraging for all posters on this thread to know we're getting it right!
    I'd missed these new pics and just seen them tonight. Absolutely superb. You're definitely getting it right!!!

Time Online
    10 d 3 h 38 m
    OOh yes, these are looooooovley! Best you've put up here so far.
    You can't beat (!!) a beautiful bare bottom with sweet little cane marks like that. I always think it's a true work of art! MMMMMM!!! ty

- bluemagic

Time Online
    12 d 16 h 12 m
    Yes the photos in Lensman N0 3 are excellent, just how a bare bottom should look like, much better than with knickers on
    As my old House Master at boarding school would say the cane is cane your bottom, not your pants/knickers.

peterley.

Time Online
    11 h 2 m
    Beautiful, you are a very luck man !

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m

Time for an update

This lovely thread hasn't been active for a while so I thought I would seek out a local lovely who was in need of punishment and see if I could correct her errant ways. It didn't take long to find one around here, so she was shown the cane and the punishment began. Enjoy !DSC_0047001.jpgDSC_0053001.jpgDSC_0054001.jpgDSC_0058001.jpgDSC_0060001.jpg

Time Online
    4 d 2 h 7 m

Time for an update 2

So - let the caning continue. From past comments, many of you will like these even more! ( see - I do listen! )DSC_0069001.jpgDSC_0074001.jpgDSC_0077001.jpgDSC_0081001.jpgDSC_0082001.jpg

Time Online
    3 d 10 h 44 m
    wow very interesting thread so glad someone brought it to my attention some very nice pictures indeed im into women in tights and even more so now !

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    great to see the thread pop up again, where did you find such a fab willing lady? great pictures as always and realy love the ones knickers down tights back up ..... those who have felt the cane over tights only will know it often stings more like that than on the bare!!!