Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Time Online
    2 h 2 m

Jodhpurs ready to spank?

My music industry colleagues have lovely memories about the shoot that Olivia Newton-John did over 20 years ago with Helmut Newton for MCA records:

After his tragic accident three years ago, my g/f's mom researched much of his work for us, and the shot came from the remarkable cover work for Olivia perhaps her best album.

Image: © 1985 Helmut Newton for MCA records inc. And will remain here but briefly.

Time Online
    N/A

Jodhpurs

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty (TV)
    lapwing's imagine is absolutely stunning in my view.
    Expect a drawing along similar lines in the near future, pal.
    K.
    I cannot agree more! The one on the left has me almost reaching through the computer screen to grab her!

Princess Anne in her young days had a very spankeable arse and it was often in jodhpurs.

Time Online
    17 h 54 m

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bottomspankerUK
    Am i the only person out there who likes to see a naughty female bottom in tight jodphurs spanked?
    I guess i may be a minority LOL
    Despite being a thread that's over four years old.............yes, I would love to be the one wearing the jodphurs, bent over a bale of hay, in a barn in the grounds of a rather large manor house.

Oh yes, having the Lord of the Manor thrashing me.................yum!

MissBehave

Time Online
    1 h 56 m

Book Review

Great arse!
    riders.jpg
    Have fun!

Time Online
    N/A

Riding event

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast
    I am sure that the organisers of today`s Royal Norfolk Show (Patron H.M.the Queen) had not intended it to be a fetish lover`s delight but here are some of the sights I saw (must get a digicam).
    Thongs escaping from trousers.
    Knickers from ladies lying sunbathing.
    Teen girls taking their tops off and walking about in their bras.
    Service women;soldier girls filling the bottoms of combat trousers showing thong lines,RAF girls in tight skirts and grey/black nylons,WRNS in slinky black nylons.
    Ladies in Victorian costume holding dressage whips,like figures from a Beardsley drawing.
    Dozens of competion riders/grooms/animal handlers in tight jodphurs.Most seemed to be wearing biggish knickers.
    A girl showing a prize bull,whilst the judge was not looking she used her stick to stroke and tickle his cock to give him an almighty erection in time for judging.
    Two women (early twenties) falling into hysterical laughter at the sight of a prize ram.Said one girl,"God its almost down to his ankles"
    Sixth form girls in school uniforms.
    The most spankable bum of the day was in tight black trousers and framed nicely by a club on one side and teargas/handcuff holder on the other unfortunatly it belonged to a WPC.
    Stalls selling whips,riding boots and things which could no doubt be put to a kinky usage.
    I think any true sub male would have had a seizure at the sight of The Royal Horse Artillary Musical Ride.The comanding officer was a female Major,carrying a sabre,riding absolutely straight backed,the red stripe on her breeches flattering her lovelly long legs with their shiny black boots and spurs ,she shouted her orders to her battery of tough bombadiers and gunnery sergeants
    and lead them at the gallop,an amazing sight.
    As for the WPC, what stopped you? Didn't the police once encourage have-a-go heroes? Wouldn't you have been promoting hands-on policing? At least you wouldn't have got a pig in a poke, but the other way around!

Time Online
    1 h 5 m

You all must have spotted this title !!

Would love to see you at my Blog >>> {MarQe...} <<<

In my lady's arms. London/Surrey borders.
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    58 d 12 h 30 m
    Quote Originally Posted by MarQe
    There was even a scene in the TV film of "Riders" (15 - 20 years ago?) where the man tapped a riding crop on the girl's bare bottom after a love-making session. When you come down to it, you know, many people out there are interested in spanking!
    Human Beings are very dangerous animals. They hunt in packs.

Time Online
    N/A

jodphurs

No I've never spanked a girl in jodphurs,bare is always best to me.Aren't they a little thick for that?
    I have been OTK of a girl in jodphurs and riding boots though.Lovely!

Time Online
    3 h 49 m
    Jodhpurs don't do anything for me ... even though they do take me back to the days of being shouted at by a large, upper-class, be-johdpured lesbian who called me naughty when she caught me on the wrong diagonal
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Time Online
    6 h 42 m

I want to be spanked by a horse rider!!

No you are not the only person to find jodphers a turn on!! Female horse riders are very sexy with their skin tight jodphers, would love to be spanked with a riding crop by a female wearing jodphers! Anyone interested please message me!