Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m

Smile Miss Tara Red switch CP/school/domestic/dungeon/roleplay in Birmingham most days!!

Versatile and experienced switch, submissive, domme, player and teacher ~ winner Night of The Cane 2014, runner up 2016 both as domme ~ I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, 36C and I just love CP and spanking, just check out my lovely long legs in my album photos!

Please do check out my 35+ lovely reviews on this thread about me "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494 and do check out my photos in my British Spanking albums on here

I have an extensive wardrobe of clothes and lingerie and own a lot of kit, toys to play with and implements to smack all types of bottoms both CP and BDSM, including a selection of Jacks Floggers, plus plenty of slippers, plimsolls, straps, paddles, hairbrushes, wooden spoon, belts, tawse, crops, etc and over 30 canes! I own my own implements, toys and electrics, cleaned after every client, never lent out and well maintained.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy all BDSM and CP play! From a straight OTK spanking session, to BDSM, to playing out your fantasy, I also love role-play and can act the part! I can also wear uniforms and underwear to your specifications, teacher, boss, secretary, proper school uniform for head girl, college girl, nurse, air hostess, police woman, waitress, wife, Auntie, PVC, lingerie etc. If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over the school desk in front of the blackboard or over the spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork? Or maybe you prefer me cuffed and bound awaiting my fate in the dungeon? Or lying over your boss' silky stocking clad thigh on the sofa being slippered?

I'm happy to go naked when subbing and I don't mind you touching me or DIY but I don't offer any sexual services. I can take a very good spanking when warmed up, take implements to medium hard, I have a delightful spankable rounded bottom very soft fair skin which quickly reddens up to match my hair!

When switching I make a very good top/domme in CP however my BDSM activities as top are limited to CP, tie and tease, nipple play, foot worship etc sorry I don't do CBT, electrics or strap-on.

I can also provide a female friend to witness your/my punishment, a female domme for a double session, or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also work with other pro dom/dommes/riggers/subs for sessions or lessons, I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunities to take me to fetish clubs as your personal sub/switch/domme.

I only work 2-3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! Note this is a commercial advert.

I look forward to your call 07939627968 9am-8pm please (no text messages or with held numbers). If memoing me please allow a few days for a response as I'm not on here every day! My email is fasterinpink@yahoo.co.uk
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    Venues ~ I mainly work from north Birmingham which has a fantastic recently refurbished discreet photographic studio venue, 5 minutes from j10 of M6 (20mins j7) with off road parking, or a short 10 minute walk/5 minutes taxi from train station (20 minutes by train from Birmingham New Street). I have a fully equipped 1960's style schoolroom with desks, blackboards, bell, horse, kneeling bench, etc with a headmistress/master's study off the schoolroom with Chesterfields, desk and horse; a fully equipped dungeon with various spanking furniture, benches, rack, suspension rig, sling etc; medical room; double bed set for those who like lying down; cold stone cellar dungeon with prison cell; comfy living room/study both with horses depending on what you like!

If your time is very limited I can see you in a domestic flat setting with kneeling bench in Birmingham Jewellery Quarter just 10 minute tram journey from New Street station, though I am not as flexible as my main venue.

I also work from Bristol and London a couple of times a month ~ London I use a Kings Cross venue with schoolroom/study, bedroom or dungeon, and I also use a private flat and a private dungeon. Bristol I session at the lovely Ashton Studios domestic and playroom. Please ask me for dates as I can book a date around your wishes then advertise it as a tour.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    I'm working quite a few weekends just now and as well as Birmingham please do see my other threads for London and Bristol dates or feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up. Had a couple of games Mistress sessions recently and Burgundy left a nice review of one on my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    Just bumping my thread up before it slides off the 30 days, I'm working quite a few weekends just now and as well as Birmingham please do see my other threads for London and Bristol dates or feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up. Check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m

I will be at The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar this Sunday 19th February

Plus I will be at The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar this Sunday 19th February, I have a staff badge on and quite easy to spot with my bright red curls! There's a spanking demo at 1.30pm and a meet the Mistress corner plus lots of stalls and an afterparty at 5pm. (Meet and greet tour at 12.30pm if you are new!)

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week and all over Easter too, please do see my other threads for London and Bristol dates or feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up. Check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red&p=1129494#post1129494

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week, also I am in London THIS Thursday 4th May morning only left and also a Bristol date tbc in May. Please do see my other threads for London and Bristol dates or feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up. Check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red

Plus I will be at The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar Sunday 21st of May, I have a staff badge on and quite easy to spot with my bright red curls! There's a spanking demo at 1.30pm and a meet the Mistress corner plus lots of stalls and an afterparty at 5pm. (Meet and greet tour at 12.30pm if you are new!)

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    About time I updated this thread! I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week, all my details in the opening post above, check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red

I look forward to your call 07939627968 9am-8pm please (no text messages or with held numbers). If memoing me please allow a few days for a response as I'm not on here every day! My email is fasterinpink@yahoo.co.uk

I am in London Thursday 6th July daytime only left and also a Bristol date tbc in July. Please do feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up!

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    Note - I am in London Friday 30th of June from 2pm if anyone is free!

Time Online
    36 d 3 h 7 m
    Sadly I am not. Might have been able to make it if I had known earlier. Anyone else who has the opportunity should snap it up. Tara is adorable,

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Sadly I am not. Might have been able to make it if I had known earlier. Anyone else who has the opportunity should snap it up. Tara is adorable,
    Aw thanks hun that's nice of you to say so!

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    I'm in Bristol tomorrow Wednesday 6th September late afternoon/evening only left and also London on Thursday 14th Sept. Please do feel free to suggest a date yourself to me as I won't advertise a date if already booked up like London was yesterday!

I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week/weekends, all my details in the opening post above, check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week/weekends, all my details in the opening post above, check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 28 m
    Time to treat yourselves for Xmas guys, girls and couples! I'm working in Birmingham most days of the week/weekends, all my details in the opening post above, check out my photos and also my review thread here "Miss Tara Red" http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/showthread.php?58394-Miss-Tara-Red