Time Online
    1 h 48 m

Anyone know the name of this spanking video

spanking.jpg

Does anyone know the name of this video. I only have a short 20 second clip of it and after spanking her a more times with the strap she gets up looks at him and says "That bloody hurt" and walks out the door where the other girl is standing. I don't know the male spankers name but I have seen him in a lot of UK spanking videos. I'm not sure if the video is from Spankingonline, I looked on their site but can't find it. I think the clip is from about 2002-2007. I would love to know the name of the it so I could buy the full video.

Time Online
    1 d 1 h 40 m

Sounds like an outtake to me.
    I don't think we'll be seeing it on 'Auntie's Bloomers' though.

I assume they got her back in and added a few at the end for swearing.....naughty girl.

Time Online
    2 d 39 m
    I don't know the name of the video.
    The spanker is the guy who runs is own site, Sound Punishment, although my gut feeling about this one is that it's from the Xerotics stable, he also worked for them.

Time Online
    52 d 18 h 59 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton_Bloke View Post
    I don't know the name of the video.
    The spanker is the guy who runs is own site, Sound Punishment, although my gut feeling about this one is that it's from the Xerotics stable, he also worked for them.
    The guy posts on this website as 'Aegean' http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...php?762-Aegean
    A very nice guy I had the pleasure of meeting at Whitby Probably in more spanking movies than anyone else, so too busy to look on here much. You could try one of his websites like www.soundpunishment.com
    Looks more like a website clip than a full movie. I probably have it somewhere but he has been in so many I wouldn't know where to find it
    At my fingertips I have a device that can access all the knowledge that mankind has amassed over the millennia.
    I use it to look at pictures of bottoms and have pointless arguments with complete strangers

Time Online
    30 d 3 m
    I haven'seen seen him for a few years, but that's Aegean all right.
    He doesn't visit this site as often as he used to (his profile shows his last visit was in February), so I suggest you PM with your question.

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    1 h 48 m
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I know he has indeed starred in a lot of spanking videos. He was in one with Elizabeth Simpson.

Buxton_Bloke, I thought it might be Xerotics as well.

I'll send him a pm.

Time Online
    7 h 53 m
    I rarely come on this site nowadays but the film in question sounds like one of the first
    i did when I worked for Spankingonline (Xerotics) probably in around 2003. I don't film very often nowadays as the cost of employing camerapersons and studios is getting prohibitive.

Buxton_Bloke, you probably live not far from myself .... small world!
    As per the site rules re URLs in signatures ... the spanking website I run is in my profile.

Time Online
    21 d 8 h 9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean View Post
    I rarely come on this site nowadays but the film in question sounds like one of the first
    i did when I worked for Spankingonline (Xerotics) probably in around 2003. I don't film very often nowadays as the cost of employing camerapersons and studios is getting prohibitive.
    What a shame. I have many of your videos, Aegean, and particularly like the ones with Helena/Zoe with whom I had several sessions myself. Do you have any particular favourites? Or perhaps you'd rather not say.

Time Online
    1 h 48 m
    Thanks Aegean.

I'll check their site and see if I can find it.