Time Online
    2 d 6 h 52 m

Vintage vulcanised rubber sole Slippers

i feel sad that many people now have never been spanked with a good old British made Slipper with flexible vulcanised rubber soles, todays slippers have plastic soles , cheap and nasty , years ago Britain made the best slippers in the world, they were worn and used at home, mum's and Aunts would wear full and half fur cuff slippers, if you lived in the 1960s and 70s you know what i am talking about.
    This type of slipper is getting hard to find, we don't make slippers anymore in Britain i am sorry to say you can buy them on on ebay, but in the future 10 or 20 years it will be a memory, so if you have never been spanked with this type of slipper try to buy a pair, because one day it will be to late, you will be left with a cheap plastic pair made in China, sorry rant over
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    3 d 1 h 30 m
    Quote Originally Posted by johnslipperwales View Post
    i feel sad that many people now have never been spanked with a good old British made Slipper with flexible vulcanised rubber soles, todays slippers have plastic soles , cheap and nasty , years ago Britain made the best slippers in the world, they were worn and used at home, mum's and Aunts would wear full and half fur cuff slippers, if you lived in the 1960s and 70s you know what i am talking about.
    This type of slipper is getting hard to find, we don't make slippers anymore in Britain i am sorry to say you can buy them on on ebay, but in the future 10 or 20 years it will be a memory, so if you have never been spanked with this type of slipper try to buy a pair, because one day it will be to late, you will be left with a cheap plastic pair made in China, sorry rant over
    Modern slippers= rubbish quality, poor soles, not likely to last long, ie yet more cheap labour rubbish and no good for spanking. In the same way traditional punishment plimsolls are getting hard to find, modern trainers again not good for slippering. It's interesting decent canes and crops can be obtained easily, but other implements are getting hard to find and expensive.

Time Online
    38 d 1 h 43 m
    I remember them very well John, as does my backside. Al family and most other adults around that my parents knew and many they didn't all had slipper rights over and I was always giving them call to remove one of their rubber soled beauties and wallop the behind off of me lol, so wish i had a time machine i would go back and collect thier old slippers and go to the shoe shops and department stores and buy up as many as i could.

Time Online
    2 d 6 h 52 m
    Wife purchased a pair of half cuff slippers size 6 with vulcanised rubber soles in a charity shop today for 3.50 new never worn or used , lovely flexible sole from 1960s early 70s she is wearing at moment and i felt them early on , lovely sting to them, what a find

Time Online
    109 d 8 h 3 m
    Discussion of slippers is all well and good, but let's remember that any references to corporal punishment of minors is (quite rightly) forbidden in these forums. Some of the content in this thread is sailing a little close to the wind, to say the least.
    --------------------
    Lurk and let lurk
    --------------------