Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m

Wheelbarrow spanking

Just seen over 200 wheelbarrow spanking pics in someones album on another site. Interesting, none of the men wheelbarrow spanking the ladies are naked. As for me, I like to be naked whatever the roll or position. Unless requested to keep my y-fronts/boxers on. As for being naked while wheelbarrow spanking a lady, can be a very erotic experience. Same if a lady is wheelbarrow spanking me. Y-fronts/boxers complexly off. Not just pulled down so my bottom cheeks are bare.
    Only me, or any others here like wheelbarrow spanking naked. Be it spanker or spankee?

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    I am entirely open minded. Pants and knickers are sexy in themselves aren't they? I am turned on far more by spanking a female with a g string on than if she is naked.

My my only issue about the wheel barrow position is that it really uncomfortable for the sub and hard for the top to spank hard. The traditional over the knee position is easier.

My perfect postion is the sub overone knee with legs each side of it. With the other leg pinning the person down but exposinh too. It gives much more swing from the hand or implement yet gives that restraint that I need or enjoy giving. And of course you see more.

sorry to be a perv.

Time Online
    13 h 52 m
    I would love to see that album...I love the wheelbarrow position. Though it is very intimate. As a submissive you are very exposed...& dare I say it, there is the risk of air building up. Just saying. So lots of clenching of the pelvic floor muscles, lol...

As for the spanker being naked...Yes, why not, if it is with someone I feel comfortable playing with. Though I'm happy both ways, it depends on the play...

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Great post. I agree. It's not something you would do with someone you don't felt comfortable with.

I have doen it ws it as a sub and too a few times and it is fun. Not so much for the spanking but for the closeness.

i do find resting on my elbows like that on the floor is a lot worse than what s going on my bare bottom though!

Brighton and Hove, on the coast of East Sussex
    Time Online
    1 d 6 m
    As a spanker I am usually clothed when my bare bottom spankee is in the wheelbarrow position. Most of them agree it is the most humiliating of positions.

Those that particularly enjoy the position seem able to hold it with little difficulty. I usually provide a couple of cushions for their head and upper body. The lower the spanker is seated the less stress there is on the spankee's back. And for those spankees who also enjoy being touched erotically, it is absolutely perfect.

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Good post Sir

I think you put your finger on it. For me it's vaguely erotic and if I am on the floor uncomfortable.

I tend to like my discipline to be just that hence why I don't follow. I could not cum in the position and it would be an odd One to do to a lady.

I really would love to look at the 200 examples of it though.
    Last edited by Burgundy; 12-09-2017 at 15:44.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Good post Sir

I think you put your finger on it. For me it's vaguely erotic and if I am on the floor uncomfortable.

I tend to like mu discipline to be just that hence why I don't follow.

I really would love to look at the 200 examples of it though.
    Not only you . No doubt lots of others would like to see it . However, may be disappointed? Lots of the pics have been copied and pasted from some well know spanking sites. And can be seen on spankingtube photos. But the site in question not so popular here in the UK. USA based, and only a small amount of UK members.

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Oh dear never mind. lets do it for real then?!

Time Online
    61 d 22 h 32 m
    Is the wheelbarrow position the most humiliating posture for the spankee, or does that honour belong to the diaper position, which adds eye contact to the mix?

Very keen on both myself (dishing it out, trousers on)

-R
    This space left intentionally blank

Time Online
    45 d 16 h 8 m
    There are photos of me receiving a wheelbarrow spanking on my profile. The spanker is fully dressed, I am not.

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Really can't wait.

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Did you see thing about Madoff last night��must really get my tongue out.
    Last edited by Burgundy; 12-09-2017 at 20:56.

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 13 m
    Quote Originally Posted by sussexsissy View Post
    There are photos of me receiving a wheelbarrow spanking on my profile. The spanker is fully dressed, I am not.
    Same here - very almost naked I kept my seamed stockings and suspenders on though. A number of people commented on how close my spikey heels where to the spankers face though! http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...chmentid=41930
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    113 d 5 h 14 m
    Yes I remember that photo. Very hot. Must get my PE shirts ironed and work out how to get to Walsall again!

Time Online
    3 d 21 h 25 m
    Wheelbarrow is a great position but diaper/legs up is definitely the most embarrassing for the spankee especially if they don't know you well.
    Interesting thread

Time Online
    10 h 48 m
    I would say wheelbarrow most embarassing and erotic. Plus you can see and sense the spanker even less in that position, but very exposed.

Time Online
    2 d 11 h 45 m
    I've spanked in wheelbarrow position many times and certainly is very embarrassing for the lady and one of my favourite positions

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m
    Going to try it tomorrow on the receiving end. Will be visiting a lady I've seen few times before, but didn't try it. She wont be naked as I will. Can't wait to feel her nylons on my thighs....

Time Online
    1 h N/A
    I personally LOVE the wheelbarrow spanking position especially when it is for erotic purposes. I am not sure how well it might work for discipline reasons though
    Two things define you in life.

1. Your Determination when you have nothing.
    2. Your attitude when you have everything.

​Rise About Hate

Time Online
    13 d 11 h 13 m
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefullySomeday View Post
    I am not sure how well it might work for discipline reasons though
    Works very well! You can use 2 hands for more intensity and as the bottom flattens out as you can see in my photo here http://www.britishspanking.com/forum...chmentid=41930 there is less padding on the bottom so you feel it more (a bit like bending over to touch your toes).
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    20 h 19 m
    I think it would be great just not a position I personally would be able to hold to long
    Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m
    Are you really that age on your profile disconnected? I have seen some mature ladies in the scene, but you are the eldest by far......

Time Online
    20 h 19 m
    Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m
    Quote Originally Posted by disconnected View Post
    I take it that means ​maybe, maybe not....

Time Online
    2 d 16 h 1 m
    Love being spanked in the wheelbarrow position and it's essential the spankee is naked I feel but not the spanker. If you don't think you can spank as effectively in that position then use a leather paddle.

Time Online
    2 d 16 h 1 m
    I can now vouch for what lovely Tara says because I'm very happy to say she spanked me in the wheelbarrow position this morning.

Time Online
    32 d 18 h 56 m
    Here's a photo you might like ...

M4

012.jpg010.jpg

Time Online
    4 d 16 h 46 m
    Quote Originally Posted by M4male View Post
    Here's a photo you might like ...

M4

012.jpg010.jpg
    WOW, soooo sexy!!