Time Online
    7 d 8 h 46 m

Naughty Wife has to be punished, Thursday 28th Sep.

Dear sir, I have been aBad Wife, overspent on my C.Card. My Husband will not assist me anymore andsays I will have to earn it the hard way .If you feel generous enough to assistme, I will have to make myself available to you, Thursday 28th Sep.inthe afternoon. I know my Bottom will be viewed before Punishment and you willbring me forward to make an example of me. I understand that I will behumiliated and have no choice but to receive a hard spanking/caning . Dresscode will be decided by you- Uniform- stockings and suspenders can be worn. Ifyou wish to bend me over, please contact us-. carandkev@gmail.com (pics will follow).My husband will give permission and arrange for you to visit me at our house,we will be alone for the punishment. Very scared- Yours Carmen.

Time Online
    36 d 5 h 8 m
    I am glad to hear that old=fashioned and traditional methods still prevail in some homes It might be useful to know how much 'assistance' you require before offering my services.

Time Online
    7 d 8 h 46 m
    Thank you sir, lucky for me i do not overspend very often, so not really commercial ,but would prefer an Pm or email or Pm to discuss my indiscretion. Thank you sir. xx

Time Online
    7 d 8 h 46 m
    i am located in Chertsey, Surrey 5 mins from Jun11 M25, thank you Sirs.

Time Online
    41 d 12 h 41 m
    Spendthrift wives who overspend on credit cards need to be taught a hard lesson. I have given this type of punishment to another wife in the same predicament. If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Time Online
    39 d 2 h 35 m
    Well i am in Sunderland but would be willing to travel to deal with you and i have 35 years experience of dealing with errant wifes pm me if you are interested Garry

Time Online
    9 d 4 h 10 m
    Naughty girls who do not reply promptly to messages can expect a more severe punishment than they expected in the first place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Domestic_Dom View Post
    Well i am in Sunderland but would be willing to travel to deal with you and i have 35 years experience of dealing with errant wifes pm me if you are interested Garry

I may be little but never underestimate me !

Time Online
    2 d 18 h 38 m
    35 years experience! Mature then. We re mid fifties, need to spice things up in our marriage. We ve spoke about this and would like to proceed, husband wants to see me controlled, role play I work in a high street bank, so it's uniform, I wear black tights, full bank pants, white of black, normally a panty girdle over my tights too. Which shall be worn on the spanking day. I generally do come when being spanked correctly, I would like too come with another man as mark, my husband watches.

He hoping t witness me being thoroughly inspected, whilst over another's knee, which will include knicker inspection, more than likely soiled, bottocks held apart for visual inspection and maybe if you don't mind clean around my anus with a wet wipe. Humiliation for me.

my husband likes my girdles, elastcated and smell nice and musky after three days over my tights. I'd like it once you've pulled them down to turn inside out and smell them in front of my husband. Humiliation for him.

Would you be be prepared to finger me whilst over you knee? Nicely reddened bottom, what age are you please, older the better.

Colette

Time Online
    7 d 8 h 46 m
    Hi Colette, i have asked master Kevin to Pm you. Thank you Carmen