Thread: Therapy

Time Online
    1 h 55 m

Therapy

Good morning all. I just wondered if anyone knows of a genuine, preferably free, chat or discussion website to discuss sexual hang-ups/cravings etc. I've looked a few possibility but they are really for mental health problems rather than sexual natured problems. Thanks x

Time Online
    16 d 20 h 15 m
    difficult question ,everysite has their problems ,probably best to pick an experienced spanker or spankee and ask them about experiences,hope this helps

Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    Thanks for the reply MS4f.

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 9 m
    Fetlife.com there are 163913 groups and if you search by topic you are bound to come up with quite a few groups that would interest you.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    111 d 17 h 45 m
    Hello and welcome, Keeley.

I wouldn't normally post on a Personals thread, but this is obviously an open question.

Not sure what you're asking for here. Your title 'Therapy' and use of the terms 'hang-ups' and 'problems' suggest these are something you are looking to get rid of rather than to indulge. Is that the case? If you post here, most of the suggestions will be about the latter!

Good luck with your search regardless.
    --------------------
    Lurk and let lurk
    --------------------

Time Online
    1 d 9 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Red View Post
    Fetlife.com there are 163913 groups and if you search by topic you are bound to come up with quite a few groups that would interest you.
    I'd be very careful of Fetlife if you're entering into debates political. There are a couple of degenerate characters from New Zealand and Australia who seem to rule the roost in the political groups. How they've been allowed to remain is a mystery as they seek to provoke angry debate just to complain to the caretakers about people's responses. Magwitch and Dunalot exemplify the type who sit at home in their grannies' basements chucking shit at everyone who comes within keyboard range.

Time Online
    66 d 15 h 50 m
    Quote Originally Posted by DougieX View Post
    I'd be very careful of Fetlife if you're entering into debates political. There are a couple of degenerate characters from New Zealand and Australia who seem to rule the roost in the political groups. How they've been allowed to remain is a mystery as they seek to provoke angry debate just to complain to the caretakers about people's responses. Magwitch and Dunalot exemplify the type who sit at home in their grannies' basements chucking shit at everyone who comes within keyboard range.
    Thank goodness there are no degenerate characters from Australia on here.

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by DougieX View Post
    There are a couple of degenerate characters from New Zealand and Australia who seem to rule the roost in the political groups.
    Good thing she wasn't looking for help with world politics then!
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    13 d 22 h 9 m
    Seriously Keeley there are some very good groups out there with great moderators, each group has it's own group leader and mods, I have 4 groups on there including a busy West Midlands personal ads group. It's worth spending half an hour searching out groups to ask questions ie there are some great novices and newbies groups, and an ask a dominant questions group etc as well as groups for everyone with every problem under the sun.

Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    Thanks for all replies so far. I have lots of past experience of being spanked and more and am in a fairly new relationship now, which is all good, but everything is on my mind all the time. The rights and wrongs of it all, my cravings to be taken further etc. I just feel I would benefit from talking to someone who is a professional in how the mind works. I'm probably clutching at straws, but one of the main men who was in my past life was a lecturer in psychology, and I miss his insight.

Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    Thank you Tara, I will have a look at Fetlife as soon as I have time. I don't know anything about it, but someone mentioned it in the past.

Time Online
    5 d 20 h 22 m
    Hi Keeley. Have had significant experience with your concerns so have sent a PM. T.

Time Online
    171 d 3 h 9 m
    I’d be careful out there, Keeley.

There are a lot of people out in the internet who would just love to hear about your problems with sexuality, and many of them may not be doing so with your best interests at heart.

Join in chat groups rather than go one-to-one, and remember it’s quite easy to type out “I’m experienced” or “I’m a professional” even if what that person really is is keen to get their rocks off.
    Currently being rather well looked after by that well-known Toppy-Monster-Around-Town, Clovis.

Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    A quick thank you to all who have replied or sent me messages (which I have only just found). I promise to reply as soon as I get time.

Time Online
    3 d 23 h 46 m
    i know your pain !

You want to tell your partner about the spanking aspect you crave it but your afraid it will scare him off