Time Online
    49 m

Hardest six of the best in London area

Out of interest, who do you all think is the hardest caner in London that's more "school" type? have been caned by quite a number of ladies but never really managed to get "that" level of power in the strokes such that six would be the absolute maximum. I saw the Waltham Cross option, Mr Prendergast as another (but a ways away from London) and Miss Brown but I wondered who delivers the most fearsome strokes without being too "dom"/sexual.

Thanks!

Time Online
    14 d 7 h N/A
    Miss Brown is fairly hard as is Mistress Ava and both cane in domestic settings.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    118 d 8 h 10 m
    I would agree that Miss Brown is hard but please do be careful what you wish for. How hard it is in your head might well be different to how much it will hurt your bottom.

Anyone half decent will need to meet you at least once before they cane you hard I expect.

Just going for six as well is a bit of a waste. It can never be what you imoahibe it might have been because everything is different if you follow what I mean.