Blog Entries
    Time Online
    203 d 22 h 36 m

Workers' Playtime Christmas Play/Munch, Kings Cross, London Wednesday, 13 December

The next Workers' Playtime Munch will be the Christmas event and held on Wednesday, 13 December.

As usual, it will be a social event where we can chat about our mutual interest, introduce ourselves to the scene or just shoot the breeze. The venue is licensed and food and drinks are not too expensive for central London.

A secluded roof terrace is also available which is a pleasant place to sit in the right weather.

The venue is :-
    Central Station Bar
    37 Wharfdale Road,
    LONDON,
    N1 9SD

Unlike most munches there is a play room which now remains available to us until around 8.00 pm although activities tend to run down from around 7pm. It's a bit basic, but there are some benches, a cross, chairs, a couple of semi-private alcove "caves" and a private room.

Food is served from midday to 3pm, then from 5pm to 10pm.

We usually gather from 2pm in the pub area and some of us usually have a meal in the pub from around 6pm. However, an increasing number of people are now arriving later after 5pm.

Dress code:- Casual, Smart or Fetish wear but NO Swastikas or similar. Changing area available.

There are no entry fees. The pub is usually very quiet at this time of day and it is easy to pick out the group. However, if you are in any doubt, look out for the mascot.

If there is nobody in the bar area though, just make your way down to the play-area downstairs. You can also ask the bar-man for the spanking group. It is normally a Gay Bar and they won't be in the least shocked!

There is a FetLife Group for the event where you can contact the organiser.

In addition, also on FetLife, there is an Event Guide as well as detailed instructions concerning the location of the premises.

I am not involved with the actual organisation of this event but have just agreed to help with publicising it. However, if you have a query, you are also welcome to contact me and I will do my best to answer it.

Time Online
    14 d 7 h N/A
    Looking forward to seeing everyone this Wednesday so who is going then? Richard E? bratinplimsols? Achilles? Anyone else? I will see you there Birchy!
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    43 d 17 h 30 m
    DomJon2000 and I will be there. Please be aware that we may have to have the munch upstairs (in the room that is adjacent to the roof terrace) if anyone else has booked the dungeon. You can still play upstairs of course though but can only use the tables and chairs etc.

Time Online
    5 d 16 h 40 m
    I'll be there but not able to play (can't be marked for skool on Thursday )
    Be nice to see everyone
    I spend my whole life outside the headmasters study

Time Online
    14 d 7 h N/A
    I've asked on FetLife if Sarah can confirm that the munch is downstairs or upstairs i would have presumed that the pub will be able to tell her on Monday before the event.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    14 d 7 h N/A
    Yay The Central says we are in the basement! See you Wednesday afternoon peeps.

Time Online
    118 d 8 h 10 m
    Is it fully open to everyone?

Time Online
    14 d 7 h N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Is it fully open to everyone?
    I only went for a very short time in October but it seemed that the munch is open to anyone and people sit in the pub to chat and eat and then go down to the basement to play, watch play and mingle more. As far as I am aware only munch goers can go down to the basement. The pub is a gay bar so although there might be some public in they won't be pointing and staring!

Time Online
    118 d 8 h 10 m
    I dont mind gay people pointing and staring but mire if its me being being pointed at. I cant atctually touch my toes but you can have a go with a cane if you life if we both get there