Time Online
    28 d 17 h 6 m

Young Spanker seeks young spankee for relationship

My name is Matt, I've recently turned 33 and battling my vanilla world vs my kinky side. I've had many successful vanilla relationships but none have involved spanking. I've also had relationships through spanking which ultimately ended because we didn't have a great deal in common minus spanking, I'm hoping to find someone with the best of both worlds.

I've met lots of people via the site previously and know others have met partners on the site so although it's a long shot it's not impossible. I'm very experienced when it comes to spanking for someone of my age. I've a good career job which I enjoy, my own house, great friends and family, and lots of varied interests. I love travelling, the outdoors, sports, cooking, music, going out for dinner and drinks and generally enjoying life and having a good time. I would describe myself as tall, dark and handsome and have put a picture on the post to hopefully back that up. I'm based in the Midlands but travel quite a bit with work although would prefer to meet someone who isn't 200 miles away (although beggars can't be choosers).

I believe personality is massive although physical attraction is still important. I also think that dating in a conventional way is still the best way to get to know each other so i'm not expecting to put anyone across my knee straight away. Ideally you should be female 25-38 with a positive outlook on life, trustworthy, sociable, with a little naughty and adventurous streak.

Thanks for reading and a spanking good 2018 to you x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Online
    42 d 6 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSpanker84 View Post
    My name is Matt, I've recently turned 33 and battling my vanilla world vs my kinky side. I've had many successful vanilla relationships but none have involved spanking. I've also had relationships through spanking which ultimately ended because we didn't have a great deal in common minus spanking, I'm hoping to find someone with the best of both worlds.

I've met lots of people via the site previously and know others have met partners on the site so although it's a long shot it's not impossible. I'm very experienced when it comes to spanking for someone of my age. I've a good career job which I enjoy, my own house, great friends and family, and lots of varied interests. I love travelling, the outdoors, sports, cooking, music, going out for dinner and drinks and generally enjoying life and having a good time. I would describe myself as tall, dark and handsome and have put a picture on the post to hopefully back that up. I'm based in the Midlands but travel quite a bit with work although would prefer to meet someone who isn't 200 miles away (although beggars can't be choosers).

I believe personality is massive although physical attraction is still important. I also think that dating in a conventional way is still the best way to get to know each other so i'm not expecting to put anyone across my knee straight away. Ideally you should be female 25-38 with a positive outlook on life, trustworthy, sociable, with a little naughty and adventurous streak.

Thanks for reading and a spanking good 2018 to you x
    I'm confused as to why you advertise as a woman on SpankNet.

What concerns me is that I thought it read quite well and I nearly sent a message to "Miss Plum".

spanknet.co.uk/user.php?id=24926

SpankNet - Miss Plum.jpg

If that isn't you then the coincidence of using identical phrases is staggering. Here's the SN profile in case anyone else wants to check that:

"Happy 2018!

A little about Myself; I like long walks by rivers and lakes , chilled lunch in a country pub, adventurous sports, going to comedy clubs, cocktails Oh, and...... did I mention being put over a man's knee for a sound spanking.

What am I looking for on here? Well two things I guess.. I've been into spanking since forever! And battled with the vanilla vs kinky world. My search continues to find a potential partner where I get the best of both worlds!

Firstly then I guess i'm curious about others experiences of spanking in relationships and how successful meeting someone in a non spanking environment has been in trying to introduce spanking into a new relationship.

The same goes the other way round, if you've met through a site such as this / fetlife or other spanking related type site, have you found depth in a relationship beyond spanking being the main thing holding you together?

Secondly, because I may just meet that someone special I'm looking to meet a lovely gentleman in their 30's (must be single) who knows who they are and has their life together, can make me laugh, is trustworthy, sociable, has a little adventurous side with a positive outlook on life. I believe that personality is massive, though attraction is still important and tend to have a thing for guys of a slim to medium build with dark hair.

Miss Plum x"

Some Similarities There.jpg

Time Online
    42 d 6 h 48 m
    Miss Plum likely does exist, I see there is a FL account which is probably the same person. But...

Time Online
    28 d 17 h 6 m
    I’ve no idea what you’re going on about. I’m exactly who I say I am. I’m a 33 yr old male spanker, I’ve no idea who Miss Plum is nor why you are trying to sabotage my post. I’m genuine, honest and emotive in what I’ve posted because I’m seeking the same. I’ve posted a picture of myself to prove how genuine I am...I’ve been a member of this site for many years and have met many ladies who I’ve spanked on a number of occasions!!!

Time Online
    42 d 6 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSpanker84 View Post
    I’ve no idea what you’re going on about. I’m exactly who I say I am. I’m a 33 yr old male spanker, I’ve no idea who Miss Plum is nor why you are trying to sabotage my post. I’m genuine, honest and emotive in what I’ve posted because I’m seeking the same. I’ve posted a picture of myself to prove how genuine I am...I’ve been a member of this site for many years and have met many ladies who I’ve spanked on a number of occasions!!!
    I just found it a bit odd that whole sentences and other groups of words appear in the personal of a female spankee on one site and a male spanker on another.

Time Online
    59 m
    Haha, well well Mr Young Spanker, you have to admit this is a little strange.. someone on SN just alerted me to this thread. Your profile in some ways does somewhat resemble mine however that said, we seem to be both looking for the same things! So that's cool. As you can see, I too have battled with the whole vanilla vs kinky and like you hoping I can get the best of both worlds though being close to Manchester.. we may live a little far away!

Miss Plum x

Time Online
    28 d 17 h 6 m
    Well Miss Plum, thanks for the reply. I have sent you a private message so hopefully we can chat soon - hope you have a good weekend.

Matt x