Time Online
    5 d 3 h 39 m

Does any spanking go on in Guernsey?

I am seeking advice and information as regards the spanking scene ( I nearly said the spanking position !) in Guernsey. I may be living there for a while and want to know if there are any members there, or members who frequently go there, or if there are groups or places that I might find useful to know about.
    I would appreciate any information
    Thank you

Time Online
    12 h 5 m
    There was a few years ago try a forum search

Time Online
    10 d 2 h 30 m
    Hello I go to Jersey and Guernsey every 6 week if your interested

Time Online
    5 d 5 h 13 m
    There is a secret society of spankers in Guernsey. I was there three years with a marching band that was taking part in the celebrations of the liberation of the islands from the Nazi's. Missed out because didn't do my homework before going. Go to Fetlife and put Guernsey ​in the search box......

Time Online
    68 d 10 h 20 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddlehands View Post
    There is a secret society of spankers in Guernsey. I was there three years with a marching band that was taking part in the celebrations of the liberation of the islands from the Nazi's. Missed out because didn't do my homework before going. Go to Fetlife and put Guernsey ​in the search box......
    Not that secret then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Online
    15 d 9 h 56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddlehands View Post
    Go to Fetlife and put Guernsey ​in the search box......
    .....and prepare to be woefully disappointed! Seems very little happens there though there seems to be a bit of Mm activity and 300 odd members who don't seem very active. You could always start a munch?
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    5 d 5 h 13 m
    Enjoy Guernsey anyway. I loved it the few days I was there. Bus company there was advertising for bus drivers recently. And being ex TFL driver would have jumped at it if not settled here with own property. A rather more sedate way of life than the usual agro we see in most towns and cities here.

As for the spanking scene, good luck with that. Even in Jersey where I was in September, nothing doing.....