Time Online
    3 d 4 h 42 m

Love to be spanked in front of others.

I'm 65 and would love to be spanked preferably by a woman, but a man will do just as well. Would like others to be watching. I am always naughty and need to be punished and made to do things right. I can't accommodate but can travel around Manchester.

Time Online
    1 d 2 h 44 m
    Only ever happened to me once (in front of others) lol, had gone up to Scotland with future wife who had great idea of visiting her old school, come the day I chickened out and waited in the car for her, on return to her mother's house wife produced a 2 tail dick H tawse from the school, on pretext she was now teaching in England in those days we had no idea of who made such or how to buy one, only a thin 3 tail with folded stitched handle from a school supplies warehouse in Nottingham that my wife said was very ineffective, I found out there and then she was correct as she gave it me in front of her mother! the scene was jocular, with no reference to the fact we had the other one, or that I would get this new one, recall feeling my face glowing red though!

Time Online
    3 d 4 h 42 m
    Was it only your face glowing red?

Time Online
    9 d 2 h 59 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntiesfault View Post
    Only ever happened to me once (in front of others) lol, had gone up to Scotland with future wife who had great idea of visiting her old school, come the day I chickened out and waited in the car for her, on return to her mother's house wife produced a 2 tail dick H tawse from the school, on pretext she was now teaching in England in those days we had no idea of who made such or how to buy one, only a thin 3 tail with folded stitched handle from a school supplies warehouse in Nottingham that my wife said was very ineffective, I found out there and then she was correct as she gave it me in front of her mother! the scene was jocular, with no reference to the fact we had the other one, or that I would get this new one, recall feeling my face glowing red though!
    well that slinds very intresting, so had the plan been to go into the school with your wife and test the XH out in there.... when she used it on you in front of her mother was it on hands or bottom? how did her mother react? has the tawse often been used by her on you since?

Time Online
    175 d 18 h 16 m
    Ah, sexual shenanigans involving family members.

What could be be more healthy and natural than that?
    Currently being rather well looked after by that well-known Toppy-Monster-Around-Town, Clovis.

Time Online
    1 d 2 h 44 m
    the strap she brought home was stamped "H" a jj dick 2 tail, but I understand about that time 1966 dick was making xh's, however depending on the leather then available some earlier "H"'s were thicker than the newer ones, and I suspect this one was thus, as regards other parts glowing I only ever got it on the hand(s), the same as my wife and countless others had got it through out their schooldays. It was used by my wife before we married and after as part of a loving sub/dom relationship enjoyed by both in our roles, but never with school dressing, scenario, etc, other dressing, ff nylons, makeup etc on her part on occasions! As the years went by the punishments were geared to as it were "actual offenses" on my part, from late picking her up from work to both "sensible" reminders to me, sometimes not expected or wanted at the time but "for my own good" recall getting it for not wearing a coat in cold weather lol! and of course the last one she gave before her death for towing instead of pushing a trolley of shopping through asda, nothing was said at the time but as soon as we'd put away the stuff at home out came the strap for what as she quite rightly said not keeping my eye on the paid for goods which anyone could have lifted without me knowing! happy days, lol, miss her like mad

Time Online
    5 d 5 h N/A
    A tad judgemental don't you think Katiebug? People do what they are comfortable with, just as I have no doubt you do yourself. Just saying kiddie

Time Online
    55 d 3 h 7 m
    It's humiliating to be spanked in front of strangers although a little bit daring and exciting too !

Time Online
    175 d 18 h 16 m
    Yeah, I judge people who get off on doing sexual stuff in front of their mothers, and those who knowingly join in with it.

Just saying, sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsorebot View Post
    A tad judgemental don't you think Katiebug? People do what they are comfortable with, just as I have no doubt you do yourself. Just saying kiddie
    Currently being rather well looked after by that well-known Toppy-Monster-Around-Town, Clovis.

Time Online
    3 d 4 h 42 m
    Yes it maybe humiliating, but would love to give it try,

Time Online
    28 d 4 h 55 m
    Would love to experience being spanked in front of others. it must add to humiliation enormously